A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they were fully exposed on the bed, her toes now pointing up, and curling as she was surrendered to him, her arms laying aside, proving her accepting him as her lover. His thrusts increased in pace and intensity, making her body feel a cascade of crashing waves of bliss, each one increasing the rising tide of raw sexual tension in her to new and dangerous levels. She could not help but scream as his hips pounded her

spasmodically, his increasing rhythm broken as they had a simultaneous orgasm, her body shooting a small jet of her fluids, as his body started to pump hot, thick jets of his black seed against her white egg. She could feel each pump of his semen into her, her mind's eye imagining the passages in his thick cock pulsing with the globs of ejaculate as they coursed from his tight sac and through the base of his shaft, along his length, and into her open folds, until they escaped from his body and into hers, coating her scooping cervix with his essence, until she was impregnated.

That last thought made her wriggle and try and escape under him, as he lay atop her, resting, his sweaty chest heaving against her swollen breasts, where she screamed out. "ANDRE! PULL OUT! I'LL GET PREGNANT!" Her cry ended in a loud piercing wail.

As she screamed, Daniel burst into the room, too late to save her, and too late to do anything but watch his wife being made with child by a black thug. He was followed into the room by a tribal-chief, a tall, thin, and ebony-black man. She recognized him as Ofi. Why were they together? What were they discussing? Why was he dressed like that? Were they negotiating her fate? Was Daniel making arrangements for her go to Africa with Ofi? The thoughts terrified her.

She screamed again, and that was when she was able to move freely, bolting upright, as she sat in bed, sweating softly, and her chest heaving. She was alone, her hand on her heart, as she wildly looked around. It was late afternoon.

Falling back onto the soft bed, she started to sob, and then pound the bed in frustration. Just then her phone chimed. There was a text message from Daniel, telling her he was safely landed. Through blurry, watery eyes, she was only just able to text back "I love you."

---

The next morning, at a mid-morning meeting at Tessa's school, Ofi and her Principal, Mr. Anderson, met.

"Mr. Anderson, I am quite impressed with the work and ideas of Mrs. Lang. She has proven to be a true asset to our school district." Ofi enthused, his Kenyan accent easily detectable, if not occasionally making him difficult to understand.

The man across the conference table smiled, enjoying the accolades he had nothing to do with, yet was happy to accept, just like any administrator or politician. "Thank you, Ofi. She has done well under my mentorship. I am hoping her new program, if it goes into action, will go a long way into helping our troubled students, as well as those who are being victimized. I can only see our district core measures improving."

"Of course, the program has my full attention, Mr. Anderson, but I will need Mrs. Lang's full attention as well, if you can arrange to cover her classes for a few weeks?" Ofi smiled politely.

He was playing the school principal like a fiddle. The portly and pug-nosed little man was only too easy to sway. Just a few simple, meaningless words would get the ball rolling in his direction, and by the way of it, rolling the delectable Mrs. Tessa Lang right along with it, into his office, into his arms, and eventually, into his family. His cock stirred at the very thought of bedding the woman again, as Mr. Anderson continued to babble uselessly about his own ideas for the future. The man had his uses, but mostly to occupy space where he could do little to no harm to Ofi's newly acquired taste.

"I only hope the project gets off the ground in time to save one of the students..." Mr. Johnson prattled on. It seems that a Senior student got into a rather large fight over the weekend, and according to the social media buzz, he didn't fare too well. Something about his trying to force himself on a young lady, but we're not sure who, just yet. But it seems the poor woman's boyfriend intervened, and there was a beating."

"Do we have any idea who the boy is?"

"I haven't yet checked the attendance rosters this morning, but I will after our meeting, so we'll see if he showed up for class, or try and get an idea of what happened from other students, but the name Andre has popped up a few times. I know the kid, and he's a brute. This one isn't going to go away quietly. He'll seek revenge."

Ofi narrowed his eyes. He would put this case to Tessa, to see her ideas, and test her. It would help drop her guard on his real motives, and he might hopefully get to bed the woman even sooner. That thought made him smile, a smile Mr. Johnson couldn't miss.

"Is everything alright?"

"Oh, yes, yes." Ofi waved his hand dismissively. "I was just thinking of how this case might be used as a test for Mrs. Lang's project." A test, indeed.

---

For Tessa, the day started like any other, though her attire was a little different. Instead of a flowing, pretty dress, or circle skirt, she wore a pink, high-collared blouse, and a calf-length pencil skirt. Her heels were closed-toe pumps, with 4 inch stilettos, so she could be as tall as possible. She found that the extra height helped when dealing with some students, and she expected it today.

As the homeroom class began, she noted the students were abuzz, and even giggly, and she could catch some snide remarks, but only partially. There was also one notoriously empty chair. Andre's. Looking about, she saw a few of his friends there, as well as a couple of girls who were known to be part of his entourage. While completing roll-call, she asked, just as she would for any student who was missing or absent, if anyone knew what happened.

"He got his ass beat." A friend barked out, in a laughing style. "Some white guy beat his ass for kissing his daughter, or sumthin'!" and several other class members joined in the laughter.

It made Tessa blush to think about it, knowing that the word was out, but incomplete and inaccurate. In a way, it was a relief, but she was certain not to say anything.

"I doan' know who did it... But the guy is gonna' get got!" and the same classmates laughed. It was the way to teenagers, who were filled with the rages of hormones, various upbringings, and for some, a displaced anger.

"For their sake, they best not!" Tessa, snapped back, slamming her roll-book on her desk. She had to regain control of the classroom, and despite her nature, she was a good teacher, and knew what she was doing inside the four walls of her classroom. Besides, this was her husband they were talking about.

"If he got beaten up..." she continued, in an admonishing tone, as the room settled. "Then the police should be called. "If he isn't in class, then he must be pretty hurt. I hope someone had the common sense to get him to a doctor." She ended with a soft shake of her head. "I wish you kids would all learn to treat one-another better."

There, she had managed to cover her tracks. At least, she hoped so. In the meantime, she would dutifully report what her attendance was, as well as a small note about the student's claims. While this was a situation her program was designed for, it was also a situation that needed to be followed-up with in an expedited manner. Though it helped that her Daniel was away, it still was unsettling to her. Clearing her head, she then began with the announcements for the day...

As she left school at the end of the day, her tight skirt made her heels have to click rapidly as she almost stutter-stepped to make her way to check out at the office. It was there that Mr. Anderson caught up with her.

"Ahh, Mrs. Lang, I'm glad I caught you. I wanted to let you know that you will be changing assignments just as soon as a suitable substitute can be arranged. With the interest in your new program, the district office has decided that they wish you to be able to work full-time on it. You will be at least temporarily transferred to the district office, and be given the time to get your program fully-fleshed out, formalized, and ready for a presentation to the full school district board the Friday after next." He smiled.

Tessa, however, had little idea what to think. No mention of Ofi, no mention of the past weekend, maybe, just maybe, she was going to make this idea work, and get out of it with no more damage to her personal life! The thought of that made her smile, brightly.

"Thank you, Mr. Anderson!" she spoke with some enthusiasm, her normal, soft voice belying some excitement. "I would love to help all of our students succeed!"

----

That evening, as she was preparing the lesson for her class, her phone rang, and she looked at it, with a lot of relief. It was her husband. It had been a long time since they had last communicated, and she was so very tempted to call him, despite of his expressed wishes not to be called while he was working.

"Hi, Honey!" she chirped out. "I'm so glad to hear from you... I love you!"

A tired voice replied back. "Hey, Tess. Sorry it took so long today, but I got a lot accomplished. So much so that it looks like I'll be home Friday night, late, rather than mid-next week. Although I still have to deal with my problem children."

They began to converse as if nothing happened, until their conversation dwindled to the only thing left to talk about, the elephant in the room.

"Sweetheart..." Tessa began. "There is some news about this weekend..." she began, and she laid out what she learned about Andre. "I'm very worried for you. I'm not sure if they know who you are, but I know that they will try and get revenge for Andre's being beaten. Maybe we should go to the police?"

Dan shook his head and vetoed the idea. "And have you processed for being raped? No, Honey. I love you too much for that." That reply made Tessa's heart leap for joy! He still loved her, and for the first time in ages, he said it to her!

"I'll be fine. Just make sure you lock up when I'm not there, and when I get back, all will be okay." Then his voice changed. "Oh, Tess, I have to take this call. Talk to you tomorrow!" and without her even having a moment to reply, he was gone.

Looking at the now dead-call, she still could not help but feel some elation. Her husband still loved her!

----

Andre had not been to class for three days now, and on that Wednesday, she was informed that her substitute was in place, and would take over for the rest of the week. That next morning, she had a meeting scheduled for 8:00 shape, with a "Mr. Ofi Somethingorother" as the principal's secretary said.

That evening, her husband called rather early, and they exchanged more of the same. Sharing each other's days, and so on, but she did not mention her meeting with Ofi. Dan needed to have his focus on his work, and she felt she could deal with Ofi. It wasn't like he was going to try anything with her in the district building, was it?

A knock at her door ended their call, and as she was wearing only her robe, she pinched it closed, and stood behind it as she opened to see who it was...

"Roberto! Hi. What can I do for you?" Tessa asked.

The portly man was wearing his same dingy-yellowed terrycloth robe he always wore, and from what she could see, nothing else.

"I'm so sorry..." he began. "I need some help, if I could? My wife is out of town until Sunday, and I'm having trouble with the washer. I can't seem to make it work. Would you be kind enough to show me? I did what she said, which was to add clothes and bleach, and then turn it on. But I can't make the water come out."

To Tessa, the man had just committed a cardinal sin. Bleach directly on clothes? At best they would be burned, if they were whites, or completely destroyed, if they were colors. But it would only take a moment, and be done with. As a prim and proper wife, Tessa, knew laundry. She had a pride in doing the wash, so that her husband looked his best. Surely she could take a few seconds to help him? She looked past the man, and down the street. No body there. She decided to take the risk.

"Let's go." She almost spoke conspiratorially.

Dashing out, and across the small grass-way between their homes, she stepped in her longest barefoot strides. Holding her robe closed, and still wearing panties, she was covered more than she had been the last time she encountered her neighbor. The man, however, followed her at his pace, letting his eyes feast on her legs, and the occasional glimpse of her bare butt, for her skimpy panties revealed more than they covered.

Roberto closed the door to his house behind them, and locked it, and led the way to the laundry room, which was next to the garage. Tessa could have found it easily enough. That was the benefit to tract-housing. The layouts were similar. As she followed him, her hand kept to her robe, and she her blue eyes darted about. His wife was far-less of a housekeeper than Tessa was, and Tessa had a full-time job, too! She had to struggle not to let her reaction show to the man. She didn't want to embarrass him. It would be improper.

Roberto stood aside, as he gestured for her to enter the laundry room, his hand lifting to let his own robe fall open, exposing his bare-hairy chest, fat belly, and his thin, striped boxers. She could not help but give a quick glance. Nothing showed remarkably, but she had some disdain. "Really, Roberto?" as she slid past him, keeping her own robe closed, not that it mattered. The bright light of the laundry room let the dark shadows of her areolae show.

"I'm so sorry, but as I said, I need to do laundry. Can you tell me what is wrong?"

Accepting that, she turned, and leaned over to lift the lid, and the strong odor of bleach almost made her fall over. There was, indeed, a mix of laundry to be cleaned, and the need to waft the chlorine cloud from her face made her release the bottom hand from her robe, as her delicate fingers waved to clear the air in front of her. The action actually left her robe open, but she was no longer facing him. Her eyes quickly scanned the controls, and she found the problem. Ever the teacher, she used the moment to help him become more self-sufficient.

"Come take a look..." she offered in her best instructional voice.

Roberto took the chance to slide behind her, his fat belly pressing against her backside and back, and as she continued with the instruction, she felt him begin to hump against her...

To Be Continued...

12