A NOT so Welcomed Guest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ephus shook his head, from all he'd read and now felt about them, the Norse gods were going to be more than a pain in the ass! "One would think, though you have to remember, they are VERY war like, perhaps twice what the Greek gods were."

Anhur sighed then clasp Ephus shoulders, "be well, we are prepared to attack to return you."

"We also in my realm are prepared to attack, father has promised that we will not stop 'til you are safe." Enyo said.

Ephus gave a nod to all three then walked to a slightly trembling Freya. "Shall we go? I believe I know where your realm is." Freya nodded when Ephus laid a hand on her arm then a moment later they were in the Norse realm of Asgard.

Ephus looked in all directions staring at the bleak, cold, desolate, rocky, dark land. Damn he thought, it is far worse than the Greek realm, here I thought that place was bleak.

It was at that moment he noticed an approaching sound, much like the flapping of wings. This though seemed from something far larger than birds.

"We need to go lord Ephus, I fear that the Valkyries are approaching to attack." Freya said trying to get Ephus to leave.

When Ephus didn't move, Freya, turned to stare at what Ephus was focused on. Rapidly approaching were several dozens of angry looking armored females, each wielding their own wicked sword. The thing that mainly got Ephus attention was the simple fact that, they were flying with their own wings.

12