A NOT so Welcomed Guest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I am afraid not. I have seemed to have lost some of my control. My anger at the Norse god Odin, has me in need of ridding myself of that anger. The thing is I know that this will power me far more than I have been, I do not wish to harm you. Nor do I wish to endanger Sekhmet nor Enyo." A slightly shaking Ephus said.

"Hmmm, I see. I don't think that with all three of us going at the same time, any of us will be harmed." Anhur said then nodded as Sekhmet appeared a different sword in her hands. With a nod when Ephus drew his own sword, Anhur and Sekhmet attacked.

A moment later Enyo also drew a sword entering the fray. As he expected Ephus was easily repulsing their attacks. He was then all four seemed to disappear as their speed became far to fast to follow.

Bast sat with Serket, watching what was going on. "It is good that I am here" Serket said. "At this pace Enyo might not last long. I doubt that Sekhmet will last much longer past that.

Sure enough, both female goddesses were sitting beside Bast and Serket a mere four hours later. They had been joined three hours before, by Ephus human wife, Quinn.

"It shouldn't be too long now," Bast said. "I can finally feel his anger abating." Looking at Serket she said, you might have to attend brother Anhur." Which caused Serket to nod.

A moment later there was a loud thud as Anhur appeared a large cut across his sword arm and chest. A huge smile was on his face as Serket rose to heal Anhur.

Ephus also appeared, a fine sweat covering him. "I thank you all of you, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop, brother."

A wide smile lit up Anhur's face, "that was the finest battle I have ever had, Though? You might want to sit before," Anhur started, then nodded as Ephus, fell to the ground on his face.

12