A NOT so Welcomed Guest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luck to you on this journey." Odin said grasping Ephus arm. Nodding to each other, Ephus raised a hand, then he Freya and Göndul, vanished.

All three of them appeared not far from a major city in North America. Ephus started to reach out, then spread his search further and further 'til, an hour he'd searched the world getting noting.

With his brows furrowed, Ephus changed his search. Finally half an hour later he felt it, what the hell? Ephus reached out to the Odin's weapon, right in front of him the air started to swirl then the very air split. A vortex appeared inside the split.

Shocked, Ephus felt his self, pulled with incredible force into the vortex. Ephus didn't know how long he was within the vortex, though when it opened again he fell through hard. That wouldn't have been bad except two bodies landed on him after he hit the ground.

All three of them were recovering when they heard something coming toward them. Ephus had the three of them hide, a moment later an old appearing cart stopped next to them.

A small boy walked right up to Ephus. In the Greek language the boy stated. "Sir? I was told to stop here and bring you to a home just outside Athens."

"Athens?" A startled Ephus said.

"Yes sir, the man gave me a silver to bring you. Is he your brother you look a lot alike." The oy said.

Ephus looked at Freya and Göndul with a confused look, looked alike? Ephus shook his head guess we'll see he thought as the three of them climbed aboard.

12