A NOT so Welcomed Guest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They immediately returned to the temple to report to the head Zeus priest. The priest was of course pissed, he'd been about to sample the newest female devotee to Zeus.

He listened very carefully to what the guards said his eyes narrowing as they got further into the story. this was most disturbing most disturbing indeed.

Going to the statue of Zeus, the priest bowed as he told Zeus all that the guards had reported to him. Outside the sky darkened along with several severe lightning strikes near the temple.

A moment later the priest, seemed to feel a presence near him, though when he opened his eyes, there was no one there.

So, the priest heard in his head tell me again of what the guards reported to you. The priest, trembling, repeated word for word what the guards had spoken to him.

The priest suddenly had to cover his eyes as an almost blinding light appeared next to him. Not daring to look up the priest said, "my lord Zeus? I hope that I have not displeased you."

Zeus looked around seeing nothing of another god. Strange he thought he'd briefly felt a powerful being outside his temple, today. Actually twice, plus once out in the desert area outside the city.

Another thing it felt the most like his son Epaphus, that was impossible as he had left for the land of the Nile a day past.

A quick look around the entrance way showed almost the same. He was going to have to watch this closer he decided as he vanished.

12