A NOT so Welcomed Guest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya looked at Ephus dubiously, trying hard to believe what he'd said would come to pass. Ephus saw that Freya was still more than worried.

"I don't mean to seem to call you a liar, I have met many of your wives. I have seen their tempers; they can be somewhat possessive of you. I feel that they are possessive to the point of doing almost anything for you." Freya said.

Startled, Ephus had to think about that for a moment. He nodded his head in agreement remembering Bast and the present pregnancy.

They spent the rest of the day planning out exactly what they would do. Early the next morning, all three of them appeared a short distance from Zeus's temple. Ephus had gone over everything again before they left.

They had walked to just around the corner from the temple, Ephus took a deep breath then touched the Remira.

Alright Remira, it's time. Ephus felt what felt like a nod as the air, shimmered outward from all three of them.

The three of them rapidly made their way into the temple. Ephus, stopped short when he saw Zeus standing next to his statue. Around the rest of the statue were Zeus's four sons.

Ephus made his way to Gungnir in the arms of the statue. Ephus was feeling that things were finally starging to go his way 'til, he touched Gungnir and it wouldn't move!

Ephus pulled harder with still no effect. He then nodded his head, just like my luck as always.

12