A Nubile Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thorn dipped his large hand into the water and howled at the extreme cold. He looked down at the small creature before him, raising his dark brows in wonderment at her fortitude.

He splashed water at her wounds, causing her to cry out at the stinging feeling, her eyes opening briefly before falling shut once again. Thorn stroked her hair as if to comfort her and proceeded to wash her cuts and scrapes. He felt his cock stiffen once again, pressing against her moist folds through the thin fabric of his trousers, which were quickly becoming damp with her arousal.

Sensing this, he traced his fingers lightly over her inner thigh, forcing her legs to part slightly. He heard her breath quicken at his touch.

He began to feel her feminine folds with the pad of his thumb, feeling her muscles tighten as he brushed against her sensitive nub. As he continued to work his thumb reverently over her clit, he felt the spot on his trousers becoming sodden as she mewled unconsciously in response to his massage.

He took two fingers and pressed at the opening of her sex. To his surprise, he felt a powerful resistance despite the dampness that now coated his fingers. Trying one finger, he pushed into her body, feeling her warmth grip his finger with an excruciating tightness. A bead of moisture leaked from the head of his engorged cock at the discovery of her untouched sex.

Thorn felt his vision blur as urgent desire took over him. He lifted the nymph's primed body off of his lap and laid her down in front of him. Before he could make another move, he heard a high-pitched whistle coming from the ridge.

It was his brother, Hawk, astride his own steed. His mind still foggy with lust, he stared, perplexed at the unexpected sight of his fellow warrior.

"We're packing up camp," Hawk shouted. Shifting slightly to inspect the beauty who lay slumped next to Thorn, he jested, "I take it the foraging was a success, brother."

Gruffly, Thorn lifted Ava, flung her roughly over his shoulder once again, and lumbered toward Gren, the urgency in his loins abating. The corners of his mouth curled upwards as he relished in the knowledge of his most pleasing captive and the recent discovery of her tantalizing secret.

His spirit lifting somewhat, he raised his hand and smacked one of her buttocks, prompting a muted "mmph" from his exquisite hostage.

To be continued.


12