A Nun's Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was naked in front of the doctor, lying on his exam table while he took some blood.

"Just routine," he'd assured her. "Now you've become sexually active again, its sensible to make sure everything is perfect."

The truth was that Mother Mary had requested this check-up. Claire was to be assigned to a special role and needed a clean bill of health for that. Doctor Gary naturally took advantage to run his soft hands over Claire's very healthy body.

"I assume you're masturbating regularly these days," he inquired.

By then the doctor was stroking her nipples and massaging her tits. Claire was happy to accept the explanation that he was testing her sexual response - whatever that meant.

"You have lovely nipples," he went on. "I see that you respond well to physical stimulation. Are you finding yourself more easily aroused now that you're having sex more often?"

"Yes, Doctor," she replied, trying to control her breathing. "I am horny a lot and I just have to, you know, get relief."

"All very healthy," said Gary gently. "Please open your legs for me. I have to give you a full check-up."

His gloved hand slipped down Claire's flat tummy and between her legs. So much nicer to find her clean shaven. And her labia were showing the signs of her arousal, he noted. Already they were becoming engorged.

"Do you find it more pleasurable without your pubic hair?"

But he didn't really expect and answer and didn't press Claire on that subject.

"Now that you are sexually active, after such a long time, I need to check everything is in good shape. This won't be too uncomfortable."

Claire agreed with that completely. She was unable to speak as she felt the doctor stroke her cunt lips and gently spread her slit.

Gary noted the suppressed moan. He'd had plenty of practice with these nuns, after all, and it was obvious that Claire had strong needs. He knew she'd not object and took one of her long, hard nipples into his mouth as he cleverly stimulated her clitoris. It took only a few moments before Claire was experiencing a fantastic orgasm, all the while striving to contain her cries of pleasure.

"Very good," he murmured. "It all seems fine."

He took Claire's hand and guided it to his crotch.

"You can probably see that I'm having some sexual response myself," he added with a lascivious grin as he unzipped his trousers.

Claire sighed with pleasure as the doctor's warm cock fell into her palm. She closed her fingers around his shaft. He was smaller than Father John but the doctor's cock was no less a gift. And she liked the dirty medico - he was attractive enough, though less a physical specimen than Father John. He was actually slightly shorter and somewhat pudgy. But she liked his soft, happy face. And his cock felt lovely in her hand.

"I'm pleased you are enjoying your new role as a nun," he moaned to her.

Gary noted how skilled Sister Claire was with his cock. There was no doubt that she benefitted from her experience before joining the Order. He had to make an effort to stay focused.

"Legs in the stirrups, please Sister," he said, almost groaning. "Lets continue with the exam."

Slowly he moved free of her hand, taking position at the foot of the table. As a doctor, he'd seen many women in this position. But he never tired of the sight of a lusty, dirty nun spread for him. Her wetness was obvious after her first orgasms. The doctor eased a buzzing vibrator into her cunt and noted the shifting of her hips and the loud sigh that escaped from her throat.

"That's good. Very nice. You've been having a lot of sex in a short time. And I imagine that includes some penetration of your anus. I need to check that everything is in order."

Gently, he began to fuck the lusty nun with the vibrator. He noted the healthy amount of wetness coating the toy. At the same time, the doctor stimulated her clit with one gloved finger - barely touching Claire as he traced around the nub, teasing her and playing on her obvious sexual frustration.

"A very healthy response," he said quietly. "Please feel free to climax, Sister. But please let me know if you need a gag as we must be quiet."

Claire was already biting her lip as she strained to contain her explosion of joy. The bastard doctor was making her cum again and she wanted desperately to let her sounds fill the tiny office. He made her cum several more times before rubbing the excess juices oozing from her cunt around her tight anal opening.

"You're doing very well," he explained. "Now I'll move to the next part of your exam."

Soon his finger was inserted into her bottom and Claire could barely stay on the table with the incredible power of her orgasms. She barely noticed as the doctor forced her knickers into her mouth as a makeshift gag and then resumed his fingering of her arsehole. How could these men know her body so well?

"I'll need your help to prepare the next part of the exam," Gary was saying and Claire realised that he was presenting his cock to be sucked.

Panting hard after the amazing orgasms provided by the wicked doctor, Claire removed her knickers and rolled onto her side. There was no need to question the doctor and the nun happily took his hardened tool into her mouth. He was an average size and that made it all the easier to fit her lips around the shaft as the doctor began to fuck her face. Being highly aroused himself, the doctor thrust hard and fast into Claire's mouth. She knew what to do and could take all his six inches in her soft mouth. His balls swung freely and she felt them slapping softly against her face as the doctor used her with abandon.

"I think we are ready for the next part of the exam," he said as he swapped her wet knickers for his cock. "Legs back in the stirrups for me, Sister."

Claire obliged happily as Doctor Gary took his position between her spread legs. The sex was almost as exciting as with Father John. Not least because of the illicit, or was it illegal, nature of this act. God moves in mysterious ways, thought Claire silently.

"Just relax now," the doctor was saying.

But his patient was nicely wet and her fuck hole was ready. The doctor jammed his hard cock into the nun's cunt. Her muffled cry betrayed her lust and Gary was free to pound the nun's hot, wet hole. With his gloved hands he grasped her long, thick nipples, pinching them as he thrust roughly into her. The force of his thrusting meant that her nipples were being yanked in time with his fucking. The pain increased the intensity of the doctor's "examination". Claire was grateful for the knickers shoved deep into her mouth as her cunt spasmed around the doctor's cock.

"Lets have you on hands and knees for this last part," he groaned.

Claire was quickly into position, hungry for still more. It was a relief when the doctor shoved his cock back into her cunt. The finger pressing against her backdoor promised still more and the thought made Claire erupt anew. She knew that Father John's neglect had made her even more horny - what a relief to find that the doctor had the perfect remedy, fingering her butthole as he slammed into her cunt.

The doctor was an easier size to accommodate in her bottom. Claire did not flinch as he moved his cock from her cunt and pressed against her anus. Claire had thought that sodomy was a terrible sin. But now she knew that was untrue. Her body craved the taboo act and Claire relaxed since she knew his average-sized shaft would easily slip into her bottom.

She let the doctor force the first two inches into her before she reached under herself for her clit. The doctor noticed that and guessed that this filthy nun had been tutored.

"Your anal passage is in wonderful health," he groaned.

Gary was grateful for the way the nuns paid him for his services. He'd fucked a good number of the young ones. Not all were happy with an anal examination. Those ones usually were happy to swallow his cum. But Sister Claire had real talent in that part of her body. And she was nicely tight. He worked himself deeper, beginning to thrust as Claire continued to climax. He took hold of her hips so as to fuck her with greater force.

A proper exam required a solid fucking, he told himself, as he began to thrust harder into the nun's bottom. It took only a few moments before her sphincters opened properly and he was free to ram into her shit hole. Already his balls were boiling and he hoped only to delay his release for a few more minutes so he could enjoy the nun's arsehole fully.

Claire was no longer touching herself. She had no need. The thrusting in her bottom was the most incredible pleasure. How could it feel so wonderful to be screwed in that dirty place? The doctor's balls were slapping against her cunt lips. She began to fade-out, this time knowing the impact of an anal orgasm and surrendering herself as the most amazing sensations overwhelmed her body.

Gary was oblivious to that. But he had no reason to delay his own climax. With a mighty groan he allowed his pleasure to peak. His cock pulsed as he thrust into her arse. Slamming deep, his balls shot his cum through his cock and Gary imagined the blasts of his manly stuff flooding into the bowels of the sexy nun. It was only when he'd emptied himself that he allowed Claire to slump onto the exam table.

The nun seemed quiet and Gary wondered whether the anal fuck had been too much for her. She hardly stirred as he parted her butt cheeks to clean up. He noted that the tightness of her sphincters meant that little of his cum was oozing from her rear end.

****************

The doctor had out his cock away and was writing up his notes by the time Claire had regained her senses. The look on her face was enough to convince the doctor that his patient had, indeed, passed the special examination.

"You did very well, Sister," he said with a gently smile. "Please rest for a few more moments. Before you get dressed."

The nun gave a weak smile and a soft moan in reply. Anal orgasms were so draining.

"Your sexual history did not include any anal play or stimulation."

"No, doctor," she said with a grunt. "You were the first man to ever touch me there."

Gary could not help but smile at that. And now he'd taken full advantage of the sweet nun with the pretty face. This part of his practice paid handsomely even if he rarely accepted money from Mother Mary.

"Well, in your case, I think we can say you won't have any issues in the future," he said with a wicked grin. "I would say someone has already introduced you to anal sex. You can feel confident to do it as often as you like."

"Thank you, doctor," she said simply.

Claire wasn't sure how often she wanted to be fucked in her bottom. Unless it was by Father John. But there seemed no need to mention him to Doctor Gary. Instead she pulled on her clothes, somehow feeling strange to be fully clothed in front of the lust-filled medico.

"That was a great exam," he said to her with a grin. "Thank you for being such a wonderful patient."

Gary knew it was likely that Claire would be posted to a foreign parish. So he was extra pleased that he'd taken the chance to use the arse of the pretty nun with the freckles. She'd been quite willing. As a doctor, and a man who'd screwed many women, he was impressed by the power of her orgasm. He'd include that in his report which would be sent to Mother Mary later that day. The results of the blood tests would be shared with Claire - not that there was any reason for concern.

And he wondered which nun might make the next appointment. He'd not seen Sister Teresa for some time. He could email her suggesting she was due for a BSE. She had big, healthy tits and the doctor knew that they responded well to proper massage.

12