A Nun's Story Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to need some of that," she announced softly. Why don't you clean yourself," she suggested to Aaron, "while I organise some more toys for us."

Annie groaned at the new pair of rubber dongs. She guessed the larger one was intended for her bottom. The nun had gradually trained her to accept large and larger intrusions -- all the better to intensify those wonderful orgasms. Annie had ceased to question how a nun could even know about such deviant acts. But her body trembled as she watched Mother Mary clip a short chain onto her husband's collar and tie him to the bedframe -- where he had no choice but to watch his wife being violated by the head of the Holy Order of the Mount.

"Time to take a proper arse-fuck, my dear," smiled Mary to the other woman.

Annie could only groan again. She was still on all fours, at the mercy of the nun. But she knew that she could take the large toy into her orifice.

"Please, Mother."

She had a small waist that curved nicely to her hips. Mary found it easiest to grip her tightly at her waist as she began to force the large dildo into Annie's hole. The nun never wanted to be a man but this act always gave her a sense of power, the way a male must feel about his cock as he first penetrates a woman. She moved her hips to jam the tip of the dildo into the waiting anus and ignored the grunt -- Annie's hole would adjust quickly.

Aaron was watching intently, tied to the bed by his collar and with his aching cock still rock hard. He knew he could never give this experience and this delight to his loving wife. He was still a little shocked that Annie could take such pleasure from an eight-inch dong being rammed into her little bottom. But he knew that the next groan he heard was not one of discomfort but of his wife thrilling to the forceful stretching of her rear passage.

"She likes it dirty," muttered Mary as she started to pump her hips, driving the dildo ever further into the little wife's arse. "I know she cums with a big cock in her butt."

By then Annie was crying out her climax into the sheets, her cunt spasming and her body heating up to the thrilling experience of being buggered by another female -- a woman of the cloth who knew just how to use that thick rubber dick to tease and pleasure Annie's most intimate place. There was no pain - her sphincters were opening further to allow the eight-inch dong to thrust smoothly, rubbing and stretching those fabulous nerve endings. The orgasms were so intense, so mind-blowing that, once again, Annie could almost forget that her husband was watching, tied to the bed so close to her.

"Oh, god... give it to me Mother. Please don't stop."

In fact, it was only her own body that caused Mother Mary to stop her anal reaming. This was the part that still separated men from a woman with a strap-on, where men seemed made naturally to deliver the thrusting that women enjoyed so much. The big dildo was perfect for Annie's bottom but the nun could never sustain the fucking as long as Annie would have liked. Still, Mary knew they weren't done with sodomy that day.

"Let me do you," Annie implored with a hoarse voice. She surprised Mary with her energy after so many powerful orgasms but it was clear that Annie was excited and very intent. "I want to give you the Gift as well," she said.

There was no need to argue. Mary needed another good reaming of her own. Quickly she handed the harness to Annie, the thick rubber dong slick with the other woman's arse juice. The she rolled her older, slender onto one side, ready for Annie to sodomise her in turn.

"Your wife loves all of the Gift," she murmured to Aaron as she cupped the husband's ball sack in her hand. "You can watch her fuck a nun in the rear."

Aaron could only grin as his wife, still panting from her orgasmic exertions, got into position, adjusting the harness to her smaller body. He'd never imagined that his wife could be so dirty and exciting. He'd never imagined the sex life he'd gained from Mother Mary and her strange Gift.

"We both love the Gift," he confessed to Mary as she massaged his balls.

Annie was as eager as she'd promised, even while coming down from her own amazing orgasms. But she wanted to prove her worth to the Mother Mary and show that she was learning to be filthy as well. Since the nun was so slender it was easy to find her tight hole. Annie she positioned the tip of the thick dildo between the nun's butt cheeks. She knew well that this would hurt Mary -- at first. Aaron saw the hint of a grimace on the nun's face and knew that his wife was inserting the rubber cock into her arsehole.

"Fuck her, my sweet," he moaned to his wife as he felt Mary's grip tighten slightly around his balls. "Give her the Gift as well."

Mary enjoyed the efforts of the other woman, the little wife doing her best to work the toy dick into her passage. The slight burning sensation was a familiar prelude to ecstasy and she locked her eyes with Annie's, urging her to ram the entire eight inches into her tight, dark hole. The nun didn't care that Annie could hear her moans, that this couple knew that she was a filthy lover of sodomy.

"I love the way you fuck my butt," she moaned to Annie, reaching out to fondle the other woman's tits as she pulled her knees higher to grant total access. "I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop."

Annie began to pump her hips more forcefully so as to drive the dong deeper. She found it harder to master the technique that this required. Her smaller body lacked the strength to really fuck a woman in the arse. Mary was unfazed -- the pleasure of having her arse filled was all the greater for knowing she'd corrupted the sweet married couple.

"Fuck it," she moaned, still squeezing Annie's soft tits. "Stick it in."

As Mary's arse continued to loosen, more of the eight-inch dong slipped into her dark hole. She loved the feeling of a real cock, fleshy and hard, filling her backside. A rubber toy, however, could be equally as thrilling when used properly. A fat dildo up her arse was almost guaranteed to make Mary orgasm and this was no exception.

Annie was enjoying it, too. The little wife didn't have the physical strength to use a strap-on for a prolonged time. But it was a delicious experience to be reaming the bottom of the boss of the Order of the Mount.

The nun would not stop until she'd taken her fill of orgasms. Only then did she allow Annie to rest, lying beside her husband while the older nun sucked softly on her tits. Annie welcomed the nun's touch. Could she ever act on her secret desires? But at least she knew that Mary had more lust-filled play for them that afternoon.

While Annie recovered from her exertions, Mary returned her attention to Aaron and his aching cock. She didn't want him to cum yet -- that was for the finale. But she massaged his balls gently, the small eggs fitting neatly into the palm of her hand. And she stroked her fingers along the dark veins that ran along and around his shaft. His cock continued to throb and Mary again wondered how he'd managed to delay his own orgasm for so long. No doubt Annie was very happy with her husband even with his average-sized dick.

"Shall we give you wife a double Gift?" she murmured to Aaron with a wicked grin.

"She enjoys everything you do to her."

"Hmmm... let me suck you a little. I want her riding you."

Annie got interested when she heard that, rolling on her side to watch the older nun greedily put her mouth around Aaron's cock. There was something perverted and sinful about watching another woman suck her husband. Even more so that it was a nun who could take almost his entire length. She moved closer, her cunt tingling from the thought of being impaled on Aaron's eager shaft. And Mary turned her head to the sweet wife.

"Two cocks this time, my lovely. We're both going to fuck you."

Annie shivered visibly on hearing that. There was no limit to the depravity that Mother Mary could suggest. The nun had done this to her before and made Annie delirious with pleasure. She moved closer, watching her husband's cock in the mouth of the perverted nun. Mary would make him rock-hard and he would fill her just right. Her cunt started to gush when Mary removed her mouth, holding the shaft upright and proud.

"Sit on him," Mary instructed, watching with her own delight as the wife straddled Aaron and slowly lowered herself onto the straining cock.

Mary listened to the groan as Annie slowly impaled herself. She saw that she sank way down, so that his balls were resting against her butt cheeks. It was perfect for the finale. Moving quickly, Mary produced a leather leash and deftly tied Annie's collar to the end of the bed, next to Aaron's. Thus Annie was caught between her husband's lust and the leash, bound and forced to hump on her husband's cock.

With her harness fastened, Mary slipped the smaller dildo into place. Aaron's cock made her arse even tighter and there was no need to risk damaging the sweet wife. He loved the way Annie's cunt fit around his cock but he knew that double penetration would thrill them all. Seeing Mary approach his wife from behind, Aaron pulled her shoulders close so that her rear entrance was exposed and open.

Annie was completely trapped. The very thought thrilled her and triggered her first orgasm from Aaron's cock. She was close to her husband's collar and felt the leather around her own neck -- as if it had become heavier while wearing it. Her vag was wide and hungry as his dick pumped into her. Annie hoped that her rear end would open just as quickly, relaxing as she accepted the wicked entry of the nun's rubber cock into her bottom. She was moaning loudly, wishing for Mary to quickly apply the lube that would ease the penetration of her dirty hole.

Mary held herself rigid and pushed her hips forward. Inserting the tip was the easy part -- holding back her desire to ream a woman's arsehole was much harder. She couldn't feel the tightness like a man could with his cock. But that never lessened the excitement of the taboo of fucking a woman's butthole. For Annie, a small woman, double penetration required a mix of brute force and patience. With the rubber cock resting barely inside Annie's hole, the nun took a tight hold of Annie's hips and prepared to shove her hips forward.

"Take the Gift," she called out to Annie. "Take it in both holes."

As the thrusting began, Annie had the familiar sensation of being forced too wide. She still worried about her passage being split apart. Her husband was fucking her from below. His thrusting causing her to rub against her collar. The sweet wife guessed that already Mary had the first inch of the dong inside her backdoor. She knew she was grunting and moaning loudly.

"Oh, Mother... please give me the Gift."

Aaron, too, needed more force to pump his cock as Annie's rear passage was stretched by the rubber cock. Mary started to work harder, ramming the dong bit by bit into Annie's tightest hole. Her sphincters were tortured and she felt stretched to the limits. But, of course, that was all for the good since it exposed all those hidden nerve endings to the glorious sensations of being rubbed and stimulated.

"This is a proper arse fuck," the nun grunted to the sweet wife.

"Oh, Holy Mother... oh, my god", cried Annie as her brain melted-down under the orgasmic onslaught.

Annie had never imagined such lust, such abandon. She was a purely sexual being now. A mass of desire and need so that she almost forgot about Aaron and even the toy in her bum as her body responded perfectly to the abuse of her holes.

As Mother Mary rammed the dong deeper, Annie could not help grunting at the burning it caused. But even that would not convince her to ask for mercy. Her sphincters began to open and Mary began to ram faster and deeper. Wrapped tight around her husband's dick, Annie began to slip into delirium as the sharp discomfort in her rear passage turned into the most ecstatic feeling.

"She loves it in both holes," Mary grunted to the husband as she rammed harder into poor Annie.

"I didn't know she was such a slut," he confessed, all the while trying to match his own thrusting to that of the nun's.

Mary answered by driving the dong full-length into Annie's married rear passage. Even the pain of that cruel thrust added to the wondrous sensations. Every sound from Annie's mouth now was about pure lust and ecstasy. Stuck between the others, she had lost the power of speech. In the middle of a two-hole fuck she was a sloppy mess. She surrendered herself completely and the groans and cries of her almost limitless orgasms resounded through the room.

It was only Mother Mary, experienced and wise, who knew to end the thrill ride before real damage was done to Annie and her delicate anal passage. Gradually she slowed her thrusting, pleased to rest herself from the exertion of screwing Annie's rectum. She noted that Annie, too, had slowed even though the husband continued to thrust his straining dick into his wife's cunt.

Withdrawing completely, Mary was pleased to see a nice, tight opening in Mary's anus -- a dark "O-shaped" gap that would close in moments now that the fucking was done. But Mary already knew that Annie was capable of accepting larger objects in her bum. This had been an extra special fuck because she'd been double penetrated and been fucked at the same time by both her husband and the dirty, older nun.

Annie was exhausted and could not help herself rolling off Aaron's still hard dick. She was panting heavily and still seemingly unable to speak. The nun saw the way the collar pulled tight around Annie's neck and quickly released the leash. And she spared a thought for Aaron who still was holding off his own release.

"Do you want to give your wife your cum?" Mary murmured to him.

"I'd happily fuck a nun," he offered with a naughty grin.

But Annie had heard them through her haze. She knew that the nun had the better idea. She loved her husband passionately. She knew, too, that he'd withheld his own pleasure so as to give his best to the women.

"Cum on my face," she panted to him. "Let me finish you."

The wife wanted to show her pride in Aaron. At the same time she was eager for Mother Mary to see how eagerly they both embraced the Gift. Annie had been thrilled to explore the once "dirty" pleasure of receiving Aaron's semen on her body or her face.

Mother Mary agreed that was a perfect finale. She removed Aaron's collar ss Annie slipped to her knees on the floor. His cock was still hard and slick with his wife's cunt juice. The nun felt her own small thrill as Aaron stood in front of his kneeling wife with his cock ready to explode.

Annie wasted no time in wrapping a hand around the throbbing shaft. Lubed as he was, with her own wetness, she started working her hand up and down his length. It was an act of love as much as rude lust. Her eyes were afire as she waited for that special moment, squeezing him just right as she tried to quicken her stroke. She heard him groan and grunt as his climax finally was allowed to build. Annie shuffled closer, knowing he was only moments away.

"Shoot it all on my face," she moaned to him. "Give me your cum."

With a grin, still working her hand fast, she let her mouth open in case she might catch some of his precious fluid. Her timing was good since Aaron truly could not hold-off for another second.

"Aah, fuck... fuck..." he cried out as the first blast of cum flew onto his wife's sweet face.

Annie did not move an inch except to keep on stroking his manhood. Again and again her husband spurted white semen from his dick, emptying his balls and sending it rocketing against her face. She was thrilled to catch it all. It seemed there might be an endless supply. It was a delight when some of it splashed into her hair. Jerking his cock affected his aim but Annie was more than pleased to have hot cum splattering on her cheeks, her forehead, her hair and especially into her mouth.

The little wife did not stop jerking Aaron's cock till she'd extracted all his cum, giggling at the warm, sticky covering she had received. With her tongue she savoured the wads that had landed on her lips and in her mouth. Then she bent forward, carefully taking his cock into her mouth to clean him. For the wife this was as much about the loving part of the Gift as her desire for a last taste. Her reverie was only interrupted when Mother Mary brought some wipes to finally clean her face of cum -- it would not do to drive home while coated in semen.

********************

Mother Mary was a natural choice to introduce the Reeds to the Gift. As much as a boss, she was a leader and teacher. Those were critical skills in leading the Order of the Mount -- quite apart from introducing nuns and others to the pleasure that god had made for them to enjoy.

As usual, the visit by the Reeds had not fully sated the desires of the horny older nun. A meeting with Annie alone was definitely in her plans. That would be much better for ensuring Mary got her share of the orgasmic bliss. And there were other lesbian arts that she suspected Annie would be keen to explore. The idea of sitting on the sweet little wife's face appealed to the nun very much.

Before that, however, she had some special Gift-sharing planned for the next weekend. Herself and two other nuns had promised to entertain Mr Watson. He really was that important to the Order and its continued works for the poor. And that massive dick of his was sure to be enough to pleasure all three women. Mother Mary grinned at the thought of him trying to force himself into her backside.

***************************

Sister Claire was oblivious to those going-ons back home. And that she had other things on her mind.

A visit to the Mayor's office could not be avoided. Not least since he was the brother-in-law of Paola. It was best to establish good relations with all the key members of family since it appeared they did not approve of Father Filippo. Claire had assumed it would be a goodwill visit. Paola was in charge even if it was the mayor who would sign the final approval. But she'd been unprepared for what the Mayor had in mind.

"What a beauty you are," he'd told her as she had entered his office. "Not like the old nuns."

Sister Claire had smiled at the compliment but been a little concerned. It had been obvious from the start that the Mayor liked to use his power. She remembered that he was the man to whom Paola had given her virginity. But the Mayor was like his brother and had learned to bend to Paola's will. Claire did not know what the rules were. What would Paola expect of her?

The Mayor certainly had not been shy about exposing his healthy-sized manhood -- not even to a nun. Claire supposed that her reputation had preceded her. What did that mean? She thought to avert her eyes. But Paola had probably told the Mayor all about the new nun. And it was a nice-looking cock -- she guessed seven inches and not too thick.

"You like this." It had not been a question. "Paola tells me you are naughty nun."

When he'd beckoned for her to walk around the desk, closer to him, Claire had complied. The Mayor was not a handsome man by any means. Claire had felt uncomfortable about the idea of sucking a man she'd only just met. Wasn't it the same as Mr Watson who'd asked for a headjob in his car? But he was a member of the secret society.

Was the Mayor a case of fucking for Jesus? Her assignment, and her loyalty to her Order, compelled the young nun to obey his wishes. Besides, his cock was exposed and seemingly growing in size and that was enough reason for her. Wanting to please, wanting to make Paola happy -- not to mention the Mayor -- she'd gone to her knees and gently begun to suck on his pride and joy.

He'd felt good in her mouth but she was still unsure. Then he had groaned softly and put one hand on the back of her head to press her deeper. The Mayor was enjoying her mouth. And, of course, that was the point of the Gift. At that moment Claire had decided that her responsibility was to give the best headjob that she could. And she'd sucked him almost lovingly, feeling his ridges against her tongue and the way he throbbed as she swirled it over his shaft.