A Nymphomaniac's Match Ch. 03

Story Info
Natalia goes to the gym, where she has a special arrangement.
7.2k words
4.42
31.6k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
121 Followers

A continuation of Natalia's story from Chapter 2.

***********

Natalia steps through the front gate of her apartment complex onto the sidewalk. She takes a deep breath of the crisp morning air, running her hands along the goosebumps forming on her arms. Despite the cool weather, she spotted just her yoga pants and a sports bra, leaving her midriff exposed to the elements. Once she got moving, she would warm up quickly. She pulls out her phone from her armband and sends a quick text.

*Leaving now*

She turns in the direction of her destination and notices Manuel, whom she just finished fucking minutes ago, gathered around a car with a group of young men about twenty feet away. Manuel was crouching down and thrusting into the air, imitating the position he had taken earlier. One of them laughs and slaps him on the back in congratulations, while the other two shake their heads in disbelief. Apparently, he had needed a ride to her building.

He notices her, motioning to his buddies to grab their attention. They all fall silent and stare quietly in wonder. Natalia pretends not to notice, and makes a show out of stretching her body before her workout. She hears a few explicatives from the group as she bends over, always presenting the best angle without being too obvious.

She stands up straight, starting out with a light jog as she approaches the group. In passing, with a curt nod, she acknowledges him and says, "Manuel."

A collective "oooooh!" emanates from his friends as Natalia demonstrates that she does, in fact, know him on a first name basis. She presses onward, without looking back as they cheer gleefully for their companion.

Normally, she wouldn't have bothered to reward him, or anyone for that matter, but she did want to acknowledge to him that their arrangement was not over, despite the fact that he came inside her pussy this morning. She pulls out her headphones and picks up speed, matching the pace of her running playlist.

Natalia was a dedicated runner, and not only because it kept her in great shape. She thoroughly enjoyed the 'runners high,' and although she didn't agree with the claim that it was better than sex, she definitely felt the correlation between the two.

She makes a left and crosses the street, entering her route into the park. It normally takes her a solid thirty minutes on her windy route, even though she could run to her destination in a flat ten. As she continues to pick up her pace to a near sprint, her thoughts wander to her new neighbor, Derek.

The man made her uneasy and self conscious; and that was no small feat, considering the fact that Natalia was almost incapable of such socially derived feelings. She had never felt these to the degree that she did with this man ... and he lived right next door.

The prospect of having to adjust to him in her daily life makes Natalia restless, and she pushes herself harder than usual, breaking into a full sprint. Focusing her thoughts towards completing her run, she finishes in record time as she exits the park, slowing to a jog for the next few blocks to her destination.

She arrives at the door to her high class gym, bending over to catch her breath before examining her reflection on the window. She fixes her pony tail and cracks an uncharacteristic smile as she walks in the door, a feigned 'pop' in her step that would reflect the demeanor of a much more preppy personality.

"Natalia! Wow, you made record time!" A booming voice calls out to her as she approaches the counter, grinning and letting out a girlish squeal.

"Red! Oh, so good to see you!" Natalia scurries up to a muscular, built man in his forties. She beams and gives him a girlish hug, and Red returns it, picking her up slightly as she giggled.

"Are you ready for your workout today?" Red asks, wrapping his sturdy arm around her shoulder as they walk back to the training area.

"You know it!" Natalia quips playfully, as Red stops and turns to face her.

"I have your bag in my office, I didn't grab it just yet. Why don't you work on your stretches?"

"Okay, Red!" Natalia smiles as he walks away. When he rounds the corner, her girlish persona all but evaporates as she begins to stretch out her body. She ponders the circumstances around her arrangement with Red as she bends over, stretching her legs as she easily reaches the floor.

Red was one of her 'hotel bar' adventures from her college days a few years ago. While most of the men she fucked in those days would not see her again, Red was one of the few whom she maintained the premise of a relationship with. Natalia had been scoping out a hotel bar when she discovered and chose him as her mark for the night. She noticed how he gawked at the young girls, but also picked up on the unmistakeable tan line of a wedding ring. She approached him as a preppy, bubbly girl, which he adored.

She kept the act going for a while, playfully flirting with him as she learned more about him. Turns out, he was the owner of a very high class gym and was speaking at a business success conference. Natalia saw an opportunity, and spent the night with him in his hotel room. He ended up being quite rough in bed, and he was self centered when it came to pleasure. Despite this, Natalia saw that this man could have a lot to offer outside the bedroom. She knew her endgame, and made sure to go above and beyond his wildest dreams, letting him fuck her again and again through the night.

Her plan worked. She had her hooks so deep in Red by the morning, that he broke down and admitted to her that he had a wife, and he had removed his ring in hopes of getting lucky. He lamented that as much as he enjoyed their night together, he couldn't continue.

Natalia had put on a convincing show, and begged him to reconsider, even recommending that she could join his gym, and he could be her trainer. She promise to be discreet and respect the boundaries of his marriage. The idea seemed so ingenious to him, that he emphatically agreed, under the conditions that their relationship would be limited to the gym and remain sexual in nature, as he didn't want to hurt his wife.

So, for a bit of roleplaying and some sexual favors, Natalia has had free premium access to a fancy gym, complete with private saunas and showers, excellent equipment, a pool, and a personal trainer who was very devoted to her. He even kept her gym bag cleaned and locked up in his personal office.

The only downsides of the arrangement, as minor as they were, was that Natalia had to maintain a frustratingly bubbly persona, and when the time came, she had to make his sexual gratification a priority, rather than her own. A small sacrifice for so much gain, in her estimation; but she knew she would be sore in more ways than one after today's session.

As Natalia continues to reminisce, Red appears around the corner again, carrying her bag with him. "Are you ready?" He asks, beaming almost from ear to ear.

"Of course, Red!" Natalia responds, the sweet naivety of a naive girl returning to her voice. "I'll follow your lead!"

They begin her strenuous training regiment. Another reason why this arrangement was worth continuing, was Red's talent for being an excellent personal trainer. Since he had created such a successful gym, he had stopped taking on other personal clients, yet he set aside time for her every month. It was all she needed, as Natalia was more than capable of following his regiments and adjusting her routines as he saw fit. Besides, Red had a vested interest in helping her stay in top shape. When she was there, he was solely focused on Natalia's training.

Red would take a very 'hands on' approach to his training technique, using every opportunity to cop a feel on her body. It was almost like her workouts at the gym was his foreplay, and he would use every opportunity to his advantage. And of course, time and logistics permitting, she would give him what he really wanted in the deluxe private shower rooms afterwards.

"Good, Nat. Keep going!" Red provides encouragement to her while she is lying face down on the hamstring curl. They had worked hard for the past hour, and she was at her last workout. She finishes her reps and lets the machine clang down.

"Nice, Natalia. This workout is great for your legs, and helps to keep your glutes nice and firm. You feel that?" He reaches down and squeezes her ass, playing it off as a legitimate training lesson.

"Mmmm - oh yeah, I feel it!" Natalia squirms a bit, opening up her legs slightly wider.

"Okay, we're going to do another set, and this time, I'm going to hold my hand above you. When your heel hits my hand, that's when you can go back down." Red glances around, verifying that they had the professional trainer area to themselves. "Ready? Go!"

Natalia begins her reps again, and taps his hand with his heels. She feels his other hand slide back onto her ass, this time his thumb pressing between her legs, to massage her cunt.

"Oh yeah - mmfffh!" Natalia moans, the sounds not being too suspicious in the gym. "Good, nine more."

Red's thumb presses in further, causing her to falter and gasp. "Don't forget to breathe, Nat. Eight. Seven. Six."

He is now running his thumb along the full length of her pussy, placing his other hand on her low back. He slips his fingers down her waistband, tracing them along the top of her crack. "Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Good job!" He slides his hands away as she finishes the reps, moaning as the machine clangs down once more. He clears his throat and stands up straight as a trainer and his client round the corner.

"Alright, Nat, great work today, I'll meet you outside the showers!" Leaning on to her ear, he whispers, "I'll meet you there." He gives her a playful, yet discrete smack on the ass as she gets up, and urgently hurries towards the premium member shower area.

Natalia climbs off the machine and gathers up her bag. She could definitely feel the toll of her workout today... but as she walks to the private showers, she knows she's far from done.

She picks her shower and tosses her bag into the private changing area. The premium members' facilities were magnificent, with a private changing room, a personal sauna, and a spacious shower and bathroom, all in one private 'suite.' She peeks out the door and motions to a waiting Red down the hall, when the coast was clear. He hurries over, keeping a watchful eye out for his clients or employees, and slips into the suite unnoticed. He locks it, then breathes a sigh of relief.

"Oh, Nat, you have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this!" Red exclaims, slipping his tank top off to reveal his bulging muscles.

"Oh yeah, Red? Tell me." She walks up to him, pressing her body against his and tracing her finger around his nipple.

"Well, you know, it's my wife, really. We don't do it anymore. She always tired, and well, to be honest ... she's not you. She can't do what you do." Natalia leans closer and begins licking his nipple, causing him to close his eyes and softly moan.

"The last time I had sex," he continues, "was with you. It gets so ... frustrating to go for such a long time. Almost a month ago, was it?"

"Mmm-mmm," Natalia nods, keeping her tongue focused on the task at hand. Red shakes his head and tries to change the subject.

"So, Nat. What about you? Any new boyfriends?" She feigns a giggle and gives him a mischievous wink as she licks his other nipple.

"Come on, you can tell me. You know, I bet that you do more with me than you'll ever do with them." Red smirks as Natalia begins kissing down his abs, trying to ignore the slight twinge of jealousy in his voice.

"Well, I like what I do with you," Natalia retorts, "so why wouldn't I do it with them?"

"Aha! Them! More than one!" She looks up at him and raises her eyebrows at him, following up with another wink.

The truth was, he was somewhat right. Red was the only man that she had a vested interest in keeping his pleasure first. She lets him get away with things that she wouldn't allow with others; and considering his size and preferences, that could sometimes prove to be challenging. During their sessions together, she allowed him to do whatever he wanted, which turned out to be rather unimaginative and linear, albeit a bit on the rough side.

Natalia continues kissing and licking down, reaching his waistband. Pausing at his waistband, she looks up at him invitingly and asks, "Grab the spray?"

He grins and reaches over to her bag, rummaging through until pulling out a spritzer bottle that says 'Oral Sex Numbing Spray.' He turns to her and tosses it over. Maintaining sensual eye contact with him, she pops the lid off and opens her mouth, spraying the numbing solution into the back of her throat three times before recapping it and tossing it back to the bag.

Red stands there impatiently, a growing bulge forming in his pants. She saunters up to him, swaying her hips seductively as she reaches past and grabs her make up bag. "One moment, Red." He groans and leans against the wall. Seductively, she spins around and takes the pouch to the mirror around the corner.

She knew what Red likes to see, and she takes a moment to apply a discrete yet generous amount of mascara on her eyes. It was a shame, that his wife was unwilling to put in the work that Natalia was doing. Natalia has no interest in a real relationship, but just a little bit of effort ... and a fair amount of endurance ... could go a long way with men like Red. Then, you can get whatever you wanted.

Like a really nice gym membership.

She zips her bag closed and saunters back around the corner. Red stands at attention, pride gleaming in his eyes. He had removed his shorts, revealing his very ample and masculine cock. Natalia's heart rates accelerates, as it usually did, and she gulps in preparation, thankful for the numbing spray she kept specifically for his large member.

The best way she could describe his dick was 'hefty.' It was almost eight inches long, straight, with an uncircumcised head. It was also quite thick; his fingers could barely reach his thumb when wrapped around, let alone hers. Yet, as intimidating and masculine as it was, Natalia had rarely seen a dick that was so aesthetically pleasing. She genuinely admired it whenever she saw it.

"Are you ready, Nat?" He asks, swinging his magnificent tool back and forth. She grins at him, and begins to slip off her sports bra. "No! Leave it on for now," he orders. "You can lose everything else, though."

Natalia does as she is asked, slipping out of her yoga pants and letting them fall to the floor. "Oh, Red," she moans, rubbing her fingers into her pussy and making a show of tasting it. "How do you want me?"

Natalia catches a familiar sinister gleam in his eyes as he bursts forward, grabbing her shoulders and guiding her backwards with barely controlled force. As her back hits the wall, he pushes her shoulders downwards, prompting her to her knees, face to face with his cock. Catching his eyes with her own, she readily engulfs the head of his dick, swirling it around earnestly with her tongue as he gently presses forward.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it ..." Red moans as her head bobs up and down, her hands planted on either side of his cock. "Mmmm? Mmmhmmm ..." Natalia moans encouragingly as she sucks him off.

"Yeah, yeah, FUCK yeah!" As he curses loudly, he thrusts himself forward into her mouth, causing her to gag. Her shoulders smack into the tile of the wall behind her as he leans in. Natalia coughs and sputters as his throbbing dick fills her mouth. He pulls back out, letting her catch her breath while he threads his fingers through her hair.

"You ready, baby?" Red asks, and Natalia responds by seductively licking the tip of his dick. Smiling, he grunts and thrusts forward, this time holding her head steady as he pushes towards the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmffffh! Mmmm-" Natalia gags again as the impressive thickness of his cock fills her mouth once more. Undeterred, Red begins to thrust repeatedly into her face, forcing it deeper and deeper each time.

*gluh* *gluh* *gluh* *gluh!* The sounds of Natalia's face fucking reverberate throughout the entire room, and she can feel the tears welling up from having her gag reflex so stimulated. She squeezes her eyes shut, letting the tears fall and drag the mascara with him. She looks up at Red, who grunts in approval at the apparent mess he had made, and he pushes forward with one steady thrust, Natalia's head pressing firmly against the wall. She responds by shaking her head back and forth, trying to envelope more of his dick into her throat bit by bit.

He holds on firmly to her head, forcing her lower and lower until her nose presses against his pubic hair, and she can feel his balls resting on her chin. For a good twenty seconds, all that can be heard is Red's panting and the occasional muffled sputter. Natalia's arms grasp desperately at the wall, as she slumps down, her ass slapping against the ground as her legs scramble helplessly on the floor in front of her. She blinks away the now streaming tears as she resists the urge to push him away.

He finally relents, leaving her to cough and sputter as she tries to catch her breath. She climbs forward to her hands and knees, gasping for air ... then grins up at him with a well timed smile.

"That's my girl!" Red exclaims. "Let's go to the sauna." He pulls her abruptly to her feet and guides her into the all-wooden room, turning on the electronic heater and motioning to the bench. Still panting, she lies down dutifully on her back, her head hanging off the edge. She knew how much he liked the sauna for their 'extra horny' romps; one, because it was the most sound proof room available, and two, because he really enjoyed getting hot and sweaty with her.

Red repositions his cock to her mouth, sliding it in as he gropes at her still clothed breasts. This time, his face fucking is easier to handle, with her head angled back in this position. Still, he gives her precious little time to breathe. As he continues his steady rhythm, she claws frantically at his backside. Undeterred by her apparent distress, he leans further into her lips, his balls smacking against her forehead with each thrust.

While he fucks her face, he starts talking dirty ... more for his benefit than anything else. "Mmm, fuck, Nat, I can still picture you that night in the hotel,"

*Gluh!*

"... so beautiful, so young,"

*cough*

"and yet, when I got you in bed, you fucked me like a goddamn pro. The way you sucked my cock, the way you impaled yourself onto me ..."

He relents long enough for her to sputter, thick ropes of saliva erupting from her nose and mouth. After allowing for a few breaths, he slides his dick in again and continues his filthy monologue.

"I remember you telling about all the guys you've fucked, and how you'd let them give it to you however they wanted ..."

*sputter*

"... and wherever they wanted. Your mouth, your tits, your pussy ..."

*MMMRRRGHH*

"... your ass."

Natalia is about to tap out when he finally pulls free. "Muuh! *cough* -uuuungh, uuhhh, oooh ... oh wow, Red ... you certainly are ... horny today." She wipes a thick stream of spit from her face and coughs once more, as Red relents his barrage and steps back, chuckling in response. "Yeah, well, I've never met a girl who can take me as well you can, baby." He wipes a stream of mascara away from the corner of her eye, only smearing it more across her face, then steps forward again.

He slides his dick along her lips, advancing forward as his shaft glides past her chin and lands with a heavy *smack* on her chest. Natalia presses her head up as his balls dangle at her mouth. She sucks in one nut at a time, then with a little help from her fingers, she fits them both in at once. He groans and leans forward, bracing his arms on either side of the wooden bench.

Edge248124
Edge248124
121 Followers