A Nymphomaniac's Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers

Free from her parent's oppressive grasp, she threw away her social façade. Her main goal was to get a degree, and she was smart enough to recognize it as a priority at that point. She dutifully poured into her studies. In addition to this, however, she focused on fucking as many men as she could. At first, she went around her college campus, as sexual promiscuity was more normalized in the college scene.

However, as her reputation grew, she found that her sexual life was impeding her studies. People began to take notice of how promiscuous she really was, and rumors began to spread of an icy, cold bitch who treated men almost like prey. An odd phenomenon, that behavior considered normal for men was deemed stigmatic for her, but she would not lose control over her life.

She separated the two lives, venturing off campus to fulfill her desires as she finished up her degree. This was when she started hooking up at bars, hotels ... anywhere she could to cater to her intense obsession. She became quite skilled at sizing up her conquests, learning how to play different roles. Some men fancied the virginal young woman. Some fell for the drunk and loose woman. It didn't matter to her, as long as she ultimately held the reigns.

She even made a good amount of money on the side, as out of town businessmen would gladly part with cash for a discreet night of passion. The social taboos of money for sex meant nothing to her; and the truth was, she would have fucked them regardless of pay.

Despite her rather frequent night life, Natalia finished college and received her degree. She was intent on finding a good job, and fortunately, she had the credentials, and the looks, to land a prestigious position, working in her chosen field of study. She was given a handsome salary, and the ability to be her own boss. This gave her what she needed; space.

As she continues to reminisce, her free hand slips unconsciously between her legs. As she drives along the freeway, her fingers tenderly trace the outline of her labia, playing with herself.

Natalia takes her exit and turns down her street, her apartment complex coming into view. She thinks more on the life she has made for herself. She had a handsomely paying job, and she was quite well off. Her work hours were good, and since she had no social circles, her the entirety of her free time could be spent pursuing her obsession; more sex.

She had been keeping this up for years now, only having to put on an act for her parents, and enough of an act to attract the right men. She had become quite skilled at reading people; recognizing they're intentions, their fears, what they liked and disliked, and who they wanted to impress.

Natalia thinks about the various men from tonight. Specifically, there was the younger man who was eyeing her, and the unhappily married man. The young man, well, ultimately he had his needs met. He did want to fuck Natalia, but even if he did, the sex would most likely be straightforward and boring to her. He had a girlfriend, and he had no real hunger. Ultimately, she would just be eye candy for his own fantasies.

The married man, however, had years of pent up sexual frustration in him. Natalia could sense it on him just by looking. She had seen it many times before. He may have started out polite and reserved, hindered by his social norms and marital commitment, but beneath it all was a sexual hunger and yearning, not unlike her own. It only needs to be set free. Then the primal hunger that she craved would come out. Turning a respectable husband into a forceful fucker that takes what he wants? She could relate to that type of abandon. To her dismay, however, that would only last in the moment for men like these, fading away as quickly as it arrived.

For Natalia, that hunger is never fully satiated. Some may call that unfortunate, but it is her way of life. She fully recognizes that she is, in all senses of the word, an 'addict,' and she wouldn't trade her addiction for the world.

Pulling into her parking spot, Natalia cleans her face up and wipes away streaks in her makeup. As she straightens out her hair, she exits her car and walks quickly to the complex entrance, entering in her code, opening the door, and strolling through the doorway. She quietly enters the elevator with another woman, who glances over her inquisitively.

As the doors close, the woman speaks up. "Excuse me miss, but it seems you spilled something on the back of your skirt."

Continuing to stare straight forward, Natalia replies with a simple "thank you" as the elevator begins it's ascent.

She has no shame regarding her choices, but as she learned in college, not keeping her sexual life private could create ... difficulties; especially for the variety of men in the apartment complex that she would 'service.'

"What is that, whipped cream?" The woman continues to press the issue of the stain. "Oh," Natalia replies, "it's mayonnaise from a sandwich earlier. I'll clean it up soon." Seemingly satisfied, the nosy neighbor nods and exits the elevator on her floor.

As soon as the doors close, Natalia leans back and raises one foot to the handrail, enjoying the privacy offered in the elevator. She lifts up her skirt once more, masturbating as her floor number approaches. She leans her head back, softly biting her lip as she slips two fingers inside of her, softly mimicking the finger fucking she received earlier. She closes her eyes, enjoying the sound of her wet pussy in the quiet elevator.

As the elevator slows its ascent, she hikes her garment down once more, exiting as soon as the doors open. She rounds the corner, and noticing a man carrying boxes from a dolly to the formerly vacant apartment next to her own. He must be moving in.

As she approaches him, he turns around and smiles. With a confidence she was not used to seeing, he checks her out quite thoroughly, from her eyes, down to her legs, and back up to her eyes.

Natalia blinks as she realizes that, this time, she was the one enraptured. She notices that he has exquisitely green eyes, which stood out remarkably from his dark, olive complexion. His lean and chiseled form draws her attention, before snapping back to lock eyes with him once more. Normally, she would breeze past neighbors, with a feigned and hurried purpose, so as not to be bothered. However, with him, she couldn't help but falter as they made eye contact.

"Hello there," he calls out with a slight English accent, holding out his hand in greeting. After a slight pause, Natalia offers her own hand. "Hi. You must be moving in here."

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. My name is Derek" His reply is nonchalant with a hint of sarcasm. "And you," he points to the last remaining door at the hallway, "must be my new next door neighbor."

"Yes. Natalia. Good to meet you." She offers a reserved smile as she continues on to her apartment. As she passes by, she can feel his eyes watching her form.

Suddenly, he calls out to her. "Natalia!" Normally, she would continue on her way, but something strangely authoritative in his voice causes her to pause. An inexplicable shiver crawls down her spine. She glances back at him.

"You have something on your skirt there, mayonnaise, or something." He raises an eyebrow at her, watching intently with an air of amusement. She turns her head to stare straight forward and replies with a simple "thank you," and unlocks her door. Catching another glimpse of him gazing at her, she rapidly slips inside and closes the door.

A strange turmoil rises inside of her as she rests her back against the doorframe, her brow furrowing at the exchange with her new neighbor. Her heart almost skips a beat as she tries to quell her frustration. Something about that man, about Derek ... made her feel out of control. His demeanor, his confidence, and charisma, made it seem as if her was immune to her manipulations. It was almost as if he saw through her charade ... and then was amused by her. She didn't know if she liked it or not, but one thing was certain. It terrified her.

Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers
12