A Nymph's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the man gave a choking gasp as she moaned, slurping on his dick as it shot up hard into her mouth. She started to shudder, cumming hard, not trying to hide it like the man, shrieking her orgasm out to the club. She'd barely even cleaned off his dick before she sat back up and pushed back against the man behind her, moaning as he started to go hard while she smothered his entire lap with her butt.

"Come on, fucker, get hard for me, baby girl needs another load right now!" She kept grinding, her tongue snaking out of her mouth to slither into his pants and start teasing the sensitive spots.

"How many's that today?"

The tongue went back in for a moment. "Eight, including this one." She kept grinding and rubbing her butt and thighs against him, pumping his dick lazily. "It's gotten worse. Ten loads a day and I'm still so hungry!"

The nymph looked at the girl's long blue hair. It was hard to tell from where she was sitting but it would easily fall past her ankles. It must drag on the floor when she walks!

"So you don't like it? You'd go back?"

Sally swung around with astonishing agility as the man started to shudder and moan, sucking right on the tip as her skilled hand milked him for all he was worth. She started to cum again as she gulped down his spunk, howling in ecstasy. The pink-haired nymph grinned.

"Thought not."

12