A One-Night Stand Gone Wrong

Story Info
Can friends become lovers?
7.1k words
4.66
54.2k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

This is a contribution to the Summer Lovin' contest 2019. Please remember to vote at the end and thanks for taking the time to read. I hope you'll enjoy this short story.

A special thanks goes to ThisNameIsntTakenYet for providing excellent help with both grammar and content.

---------------------

Copyright (c) 2019 Ada Stuart, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

-----------------

Caravan park by the lake

Sometimes even the best-laid plans failed miserably.

This was definitely one of those occasions, Tia thought, as she looked at the man of her dreams snoring beside her. The plan had worked perfectly; a beach party by the lake, a group of friends in their mid-twenties, and the man she'd always wanted among them.

Some alcohol, some dancing, and as the evening progressed, he had kissed her and tried to persuade her to join him in bed. He had been drunk, but she had thought that would work in her favour - not against her. Allowing him to forget that he wasn't interested in the boring brunette that was more a friend than a sexual conquest.

But as he continued drinking, her appeal had increased. Up to the point where she was the only one he wanted. She should have left him hours ago, but since she'd secretly been in love with him for a long time, she hadn't been able to leave. Tonight, she would finally be granted her wish and spend the night with him. Just one memorable night.

But destiny was not always kind to those that loved.

They had entered the caravan she had borrowed from her parents, and just after they had undressed, he fell asleep on her bed. Her body was so aroused that she was tempted to rape the sleeping man. But she hadn't foreseen that the beer would also reduce his ability to perform. Both man and manhood were lying limp on her bed.

There was nothing else to do but cover him with a blanket and let him sleep it off. Once he was awake, she would kick him out of her caravan and out of her life. After this, there was no chance that they could ever return to being just friends and she had a feeling that it was the alcohol that made him bed her, not something else.

***

Next morning, Jason awoke with a killer headache. The rest of his body hurt as well and he tried to recollect what had happened last night. Where was he? He briefly opened his eye and stared at an unfamiliar ceiling. This didn't resemble the tent he slept in. Or had he moved? He couldn't remember just now, and the light hurt his eyes.

He closed them immediately. All he could remember was that he'd gotten really friendly with Tia, but that could not be the case. Tia always ignored his advances. Only treated him as a friend and since that was all she seemed to want from him, he had settled for that. Nothing more.

But right now, he had an uncertain recollection that he had kissed her. Or had it only been a dream? Suddenly he realised that there was someone else lying beside her. Oh god, what had he done now?

He had been so nervous around Tia that he had drunk a lot more than he usually did, thinking that it would help him to talk to her in a worldly manner. But somewhere along the way he seemed to have lost his memory.

Oh god, which one of the bimbos had he ended up in bed with? After this blunder Tia would never speak to him again. He had blown every possibility of them ever getting together and he would be stuck being her friend. If he was lucky. Most likely he would never be able to repair their relationship.

He sighed. He really didn't want to know who the bimbo was. He moved his legs and discovered that he was naked.

Oh no, then he must have fucked her as well. Damnit. He was never going to drink again. Ever. Fearing the result, he turned to the side and opened his eyes to look at who the woman was.

***

"Tia?"

Tia woke with a start as a loud voice practically screamed her name into her ear.

"What?" she mumbled as she looked around herself in shock. Was there a fire somewhere?

"Tia?"

It was a man's voice and he sounded so shocked that he could barely speak. Great, Mr Loverboy had finally come to. Now what?

After the disaster last night, she had thought about getting dressed and sleep somewhere else. But she could not resist to lie down beside him for a little while. It was too tempting, and it was all she would ever get from him. They were part of the same group of friends, but it didn't seem that they would ever be more than that.

Still, she had longed to be near him, and she could remember that she had lay down beside him in the bed and just took in his familiar scent, imagining that he would always lie beside her. It was just a silly dream and a dream that would surely end as soon as he realised who she was.

She must have fallen asleep beside him. She couldn't remember. All she realised was that she had slept like a log. It had felt good to have a large and strong man in her bed. It had been a long time since that had happened to her. She had always been the mousy, shy one among their group.

Always standing on the outskirt of the action and the happenings. It was simply a coincident that she had joined them at all, but her best friend was seeing one of Jason's friends so after a while Tia had been invited too. They had been nice to her and she had begun to enjoy spending time with them.

After a while she had started to talk with Jason and discovered that he was actually an intelligent man in addition to his good looks. It had not seemed fair at all, that a man could have both looks and brains at the same time. In the beginning she had thought that he had to be terribly stupid but good enough as eye candy. Oh boy, had that assumption been wrong.

His athletic body and outgoing personality had made him very popular and she had soon realised that he was way out of her league. The only thing she could hope for was to be his friend. And since she didn't chase after him all the time, he probably considered her a safe haven and a woman that he could be himself with and not try to bed.

He seemed to relax in her presence, probably because she managed to repress every want and need that flew through her body whenever he was near her. Instead she had tried to be the friend that he wanted and not display any interest in him. And it had worked well.

Until last night when he had kissed her, and she had returned it with longing, allowing her desires to come to the surface and touch him like she'd always wanted to do. She had been almost sober, but he hadn't. She doubted he knew who he had been with. She should have left him, so that he didn't knew it was her.

Just like Cinderella had left the Prince and made him long for more. He would probably have figured it out once he discovered which caravan he was sleeping in, but that might have spared her the humiliation of seeing his desires turn into revulsion.

Damn, why had she fallen asleep beside him? And wasted a friendship at the same time. She wiggled her half-asleep body and suddenly realised that she was still completely naked. As her legs touched his, she realised that he was naked too.

Great. Just fucking great. Could this day get any worse? Now she would have to spend a lot of time getting dressed before she could run away. How to deal with this?

"Tia, what happened?" he asked.

Could this nightmare become any worse? He couldn't even remember that he had wanted to bed her. Just great. Well, attack was the best form of defence, wasn't it?

Besides, she was royally pissed with him. Angry that he could not remember who he was bedding and even more angry that he hadn't fucked her when he had the chance.

"Have you forgotten so soon?" she flung out.

"Ahm, yes," he admitted. "God, I'm sorry, Tia."

"About what?"

"Did I use a condom?"

She wanted to laugh. Could this situation become even more humiliating?

"Nope," she muttered.

"Shit. Are you very angry?"

"What do you think?" she flung at him.

"Fuck. I will make it up to you. Did you come?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I seriously messed up. Fucking great," he said as he lay back down. "I'll make it up to you when I'm sober," he groaned.

"No, you won't."

"Why not?"

"You're not coming near me ever again!" she said with conviction.

She didn't want a pity-fuck. That was even worse than when he was drunk.

"Sure I will. You might be carrying my child right now," he pointed to her flat stomach.

She cringed. She didn't want another reminder of the dream he had shattered.

"Not a chance."

"There's always a risk."

"No, there isn't," she said while she sighed. "You have to come inside of me first, and you never did."

She turned away from him and started to crawl away from the bed. His hands shot out and caught her arm.

"Tell me what happened."

"Nothing happened."

"Then why are we both naked?"

"You were too drunk to care who you went home with last night. And then you passed out."

"Ugh."

"Yes, that's it."

"So, I didn't rape you or anything?"

"You wouldn't have been able to," she said icily.

"That bad, eh?"

"Yes. Floppy like a pancake."

He physically winced. Right now, she didn't care if she hurt his feelings. Her own felt so raw that she wanted him to feel just a little of the hurt that was threatening to make her tears come bursting. She needed to hang on to her anger to avoid making an even bigger fool of herself.

"Shit," he said.

She moved away from him and he let her out of his grasp without hesitation. She found her clothes and pulled on a few items, covering her naked body.

"I'm going to the service building to take a shower. As soon as you're able I want you to leave," she said without looking at him.

She didn't want the picture of him laying naked in her bed to trouble her for the rest of her life.

He groaned. "That will take a few hours. My head is killing me."

"As soon as possible," she reminded him, before she grabbed her toilet bag and towel and retreated to a safer territory.

***

Tia took a long and warm shower, making sure to soap up her hair at least twice, before adding the conditioner. She didn't want to meet him. Never again. And she did not want to see him lying around in her bed as if he belonged there.

It had been a nice dream, but the reality was that he would have gone home with any woman last night. It was purely coincidental that that woman had been her. This time.

Once the rest of the group had sobered up, they would buy more beer and restart the party, leaving him to find another warm bed and another willing woman to lie beside him.

Maybe it was just as well that he had only slept beside her. Still, she could not help wondering if making love to him might have been the best experience in her life. Well, in his book he would say 'fuck', while she would make love. She sighed.

It was incredibly stupid to fall in love with a man that did not want her as a lover. Only as a friend. She was sick of being his friend. She wanted so much more and now they had gone and ruined everything.

There was no way she could ever go back to be just friends with him, talk to him and sit beside him, without remembering that one night when she had the chance and he could not perform.

As she walked out of the service building, she met some of their other friends. They looked just as sick as he had. It would take many hours before any of them would be in working order. She praised herself for not drinking that much last night. She really hated feeling sick the day after and puking at the sight of food.

She had learned her lesson. She did not respond well to alcohol so she might as well go easy on the poison. She also met his best friend, Tom. He seemed to be looking for someone. Tia could only guess who that might be.

"Tia, have you seen Jason this morning?"

"Yes, he's sleeping it off."

"Where? He's not in the tent."

"He's in my bed."

She could see Tom's eyebrows lift in surprise and he seemed to look at her as if he had never seen her properly before. Maybe there were more men that struggled to realise that she was a woman. A moment later he grinned widely at her.

"Good for him," he said.

As he walked away, she wondered if he would share the news with the others. He probably would. That meant that she could expect some newfound fame among the guys. Lucky her, she groaned. She would hate that.

She was only interested in Jason. It had always been like that. No other man had ever come close, not even the few boyfriends that she'd had before she met Jason.

She tried her best to stay away from her caravan for the rest of the day, but it was impossible to come up with anything else to do. She decided to do the dishes, but in order to do that she would have to enter her caravan. Jason was probably sleeping it off anyway. She decided to take the chance.

She regretted her decision as soon as she opened the door. He was standing right in front her, all naked. She gasped and turned away from him.

"Come inside, for god's sake," he said. "I'm heading for bed anyway."

He turned away from her and walked straight back to her bed. She couldn't help but glance at his naked backside and admiring his large and muscled body. Oh my, she thought. It wasn't so bad to have something like that around on a daily basis. But it would be stupid to get used to something that she could never have.

She walked over to her sink and started to place all the dirty plates and cutlery into the large plastic container she used for dishwashing. She could always wash them here, but then she had to heat the water first. It was much easier to walk over to the kitchen in the service building and do the dishes there.

She found the soap and the cleaning brush. Finally, she was ready to leave again.

"Tia?" Jason asked suddenly.

Nervously she walked over to the doorway and peeked into the bedroom.

"Could you make me some coffee, please?"

"Sure," she said and returned to the kitchen to heat the water for the instant coffee.

Soon after she handed him a cup with the finished result.

"Careful. It's warm."

"Thanks," he said as he sat up in the bed, the sheet only covering his lower body.

She tried her best to avoid staring at his groin, although she knew what he looked like. She had no intention of seeing him in erect state as well if he ever became aroused when she was around. Although she seriously doubted that would happen.

Still, watching his muscled chest and following the trail of chest hair down toward his stomach was already playing havoc on her equilibrium. He was so beautiful. So much a grown man and completely irresistible to her starving eyes.

She wanted to throw herself at him, push him back on her bed and start to investigate every part of his warm body. Preferably by using her lips and kissing him, tasting him. She felt her body become warm, and her lower regions felt uncomfortably moist.

She blushed and quickly turned her face away from him. Down, girl. He's not interested. Don't make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

"I'm going to do the dishes," she said quickly and moved away from him.

"Okay," he said as he continued to sip carefully at the coffee.

He wasn't even looking at her. It was just as well, although it hurt that he didn't care.

Just as earlier, she tried her best to stay away from the caravan for as long as possible. But now that he'd had some coffee he could hopefully get out of her bed and return to his own. She hoped so.

It felt disturbing to have him around, particularly when he was naked. The least he could do was to put on his underwear, but he hadn't bothered.

At last, the dishes were thoroughly done. The plates had even been dried using the towel she had brought with her. There was nothing else to do but to return to her caravan again.

Quietly she entered her caravan, trying not to wake the sleeping monster. If he was asleep, he could just stay that way until she could place the dishes on the table and run away again. But she wouldn't be that lucky.

"Tia?" she heard him call for her.

"What is it?" she answered as she slowly placed the cutlery in the drawer and the plates into the cupboard.

"Come here."

She didn't want to. Didn't need to see his naked chest one more time. She would already have trouble wiping his image off her memory. In fact, she worried that it could never be completely erased. Her memory seemed to have saved it into a folder of her most-wanted-things-in-life.

"Tia?" he called again.

Slowly she moved toward the bedroom and glanced inside.

"What is it?" she repeated herself.

"Come here," he said and pointed to the vacant spot beside him on the bed.

He was lying on his side on the bed, only resting his head on his right hand. The sheet was covering his lower body, leaving his muscled chest open to display. He looked like a poster boy just before the photographer took his picture.

He was unaware of his good looks. He was just naturally tempting, and his wary look was only adding to his appeal. She didn't need this. Curse him for tempting her. She tried to mask her desires, allowing her face to look as neutral as she could possibly manage. She sat down on the bed, as far away from him as she could.

"I ate some of your toast," he admitted. "Hope you don't mind."

"No, that's okay," she said.

There was an awkward silence as neither of them seemed to know what to say.

"How's your head?" Tia finally managed to ask.

"Better. I could use some pain killers though."

"I'll get them for you."

Tia would jump at any chance to get away from his presence. The naked god that tempted her to make all her secret fantasies a reality. Soon after she returned with the pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks," he said as he swallowed the pills with the water.

He held out his hand to her.

"Please sit, Tia."

She sat down on the bed again, without taking the hand that he offered her.

"Are you sure I didn't hurt you last night?"

Tia flinched. A sudden pain tore through her body. She tried to convince herself that he wasn't asking about her heart but her body. She took a deep breath and allowed her mind to calm before she responded. She didn't want her voice to quiver when she answered him.

"No, you didn't hurt me," she lied to him, her head turned away from him so he wouldn't be able to see the truth.

"You're lying. I know I did. Tell me the truth."

"Jason, you need to leave now. Just leave."

"Not before you tell me what I did. I have to know."

She turned to him.

"You didn't do anything, Jason. I told you."

"Did I kiss you? Or was that part of my dream?"

"Yes, you did."

"And then what? Did I touch you somewhere you didn't want to be touched?"

"No, Jason. You did not force me to do anything I didn't want."

"But you didn't get any pleasure either?"

"No, I didn't."

He reached for her arm and slowly moved his hand down her arm.

"Come closer and I'll make it up to you," he tempted her.

"No, I don't want to be another one of your conquests."

"Is that what you think this is?"

"I know you, Jason. You would have gone home with any woman last night. It was just a coincidence that it was me."

"No, that wasn't a coincidence. Not at all."

He moved toward her and pulled her closer to him, kissing her. First softly with his lips against hers, then he rolled them both over in the bed, pulling her slightly underneath him as he deepened the kiss and kissed her harder. She could taste the coffee she had served him earlier.

He tempted her to open for him, open her lips just as she would have opened her body to him last night. It would have been a mistake, just as it would be a mistake to allow him to do it now. She pushed him away and he let go of her lips.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12