A Pack Of His Own (Ch. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's a fucking handful, though," Lacey said with a giggle. "I mean, he's a fucking animal in the sack. It's a beast keeping up with him."

"Lacey!" April hissed, the awkwardness in her growing in strides. "You shouldn't tell me stuff like that!"

"It's perfectly normal for girlfriends to talk about the dude they're fucking, April."

"Not when he's around it isn't!"

"Will doesn't mind. He knows I love how he fucks me, but that I'm on the search for a tag team partner to help me keep up with him, aren't you, babe?"

Will smirked. "I don't think I'm really as bad as she makes me out to be, but there have been a couple of mornings where she's gotten up and walked a little funny."

April started giggling frantically, hiding much of her face in her hands. "You're incorrigible."

"You two kissed and made up now?" he asked them. "I didn't mean to come down on you so hard, April, but you sort of broke Lacey's heart when you started calling her a slut."

"Well, I am a slut," Lacey grinned, "but only your slut. And she was saying it like it was a bad thing, which it, like, totally isn't."

"You're kidding about looking for a tag team partner, though, right?" April asked, a tiny bit of vibrato in her voice.

"Well-" Will started.

"I'm absolutely fucking not kidding," Lacey interrupted. "He's a beast of a man and I need to get somebody else to help me fuck him on the reg before my fucking legs give out."

"Oh my gawd, Lacey," April said, looking down at her hands. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I thought maybe you could make up to me by helping keep my boyfriend's lusts in check," Lacey said, licking her lips a little bit.

The room was quiet for what felt like an epoch before April spoke again. "Really? I mean, he's your boyfriend. Why would you want to share him?"

"Because I can use a break¸ April. And I feel guilty sort of hogging him all to myself. He's too much man for me to handle on my own," Lacey said, reaching out to rub a fingertip along Will's chest. "Besides, I've seen you looking at him whenever he and I have been walking across campus for the last month. When was the last time you got some action anyway?"

April's eyes kept focused on her hands. "Not since before I joined The Church Of Our Lady Of Salvation," she whispered. "And they constantly told me that touching myself was shameful."

"Oh honey," Lacey said, almost sounding pained herself at the thought of it. "What a bunch of assholes. There's nothing shameful about touching yourself. And nothing shameful at all in indulging in a bit of physical gratification with a good-looking boy." Lacey reached across and brushed her fingertip across April's cheek. "And if you're really that nervous, I can stay around and help you..."

April suddenly swallowed a big gulp of air. "H-h-h-help me?" As nervous as she was, April didn't lean away from Lacey's touch, instead leaning into it. "Is Will going to be okay with that?"

"Oh, he won't mind, honey. Now let's get you out of those clothes..." April started to grab the cross and lift it up before Lacey's hand stopped her. "No no, leave that on."

"Are you sure?"

"It'll be hotter."

"O-o-okay," April said, grabbing the bottom of her thick creamy sweater, pulling it up and over her head. Beneath it she wore a surprisingly tight white t-shirt, which was the next thing to go, exposing a very ornate white lace bra. April folded her arms over her chest, which made Lacey get up from the couch and move to stand in front of her friend.

"Now that just won't do, April," Lacey said, grabbing April's shoulders, pulling her to her feet. "You've got great tits. You gotta show'em off." She spun her friend around so that she was facing Will, then unfastened April's bra for her. April was still clinging to it a bit, but Lacey finally just reached up and grabbed April's hands, pulling them down to her sides so the bra just slid off her shoulders and fell down, exposing a lovely pair of small tits capped with tan nipples that twitched a little as Will gazed upon them. They were perfect for her frame, and any larger might have seemed out of place or unwieldy, but it was clear April was embarrassed by their size.

"They're not very big," April whined, her arms still pulling a little against Lacey's hands. "Not like yours. I always got jealous of your tits."

"Hey. Hey hey hey. None of that," Lacey said, leaning her head forward over April's shoulder, pulling her head to turn it as Lacey leaned in to press her lips against those of her friend. April sort of popped a little in surprise, but then sort of leaned into it, something that surprised Will a little bit. Within the span of just a few moments, April went from very nervous first lesbian kiss to full-on going for it, tongues slithering over one another, trying to explore each other's mouth. When they finally broke, Lacey giggled into her friend's face. "You were thinking about that long before we got here, weren't you?"

"I... I thought it was a sin to think about you that way, but you... you were always so pretty... and I always got so jealous..."

"Awww... that's so sweet! Well, I can make it up to you, but we gotta keep getting you naked."

"R-r-r-right now?"

"He's right there, and I certainly can't take it right now, but you can, and you should. You're going to have so much fun with this, and you're gonna feel it in the morning," Lacey said as she reached behind April and unhooked her skirt. Before April could react, she shoved the fabric down to her ankles, and April couldn't help but put one of her hands in front of her waist, covering up a pair of white lacy panties that she had on beneath the skirt, in stark contrast to the long black stockings that came up to her mid-thigh.

"This... this is so fast," April said, although Will could see her hand moving away from her crotch and over to her panties, slowly pushing them down herself, stepping out of them. She had a patch of dark hair above her pussy, nothing wild but not shaped in any particular fashion. "But it's... it's kind of exciting."

"Why don't you kiss her, baby?" Lacey said to him. "I think she needs to get that rush like I did. Go on, go sit in his lap."

April nervously moved over to slide onto Will's lap, completely naked, shivering just a little bit as she leaned her face down towards hers.

That was when Will decided to take over, his hand smoothing against the back of her neck as he pulled her in faster than she'd expected, his lips claiming hers, pressing her body against his as he could feel her moan into his mouth, all shyness melting away in the heat of the moment. His hand moved to massage one of her breasts, his thumb rubbing back and forth across her nipple, flicking it up and down like a light switch, each snap of it making her tremble in his lap.

He could feel her legs, which had been clamped tightly together when she'd first sat down, open wide, and his hand explored downward, moving to push between them as his fingertips rubbed along her slit, making her gasp and whimper into their unflinching kiss. Her hips, however, were pushing towards his hand and not away.

When he finally slipped two fingers up and inside of her pussy, the wanton groan that erupted from her throat was loud enough to almost overflow his mouth, her fingers clenched hard onto his shoulder, even as her hips were writhing against his touch. It certainly had been some time since anyone had touched in such a fashion, and he suspected she might have even had an orgasm when she felt his fingers penetrate inside of her.

He stroked those fingers back and forth for a few moments before he slipped them out of her, a needy whine escaping her mouth. But he pulled back from the kiss, and her eyes were looking imploringly at him, like she was worried she'd done something wrong, only for him to lift his fingertips up to his mouth, licking them clean before her eyes, another heavy shudder travelling through her body.

"I think she's ready, Will," Lacey said, pulling April from his lap. "Let me get her in position for you, so she really feels it."

"But, but, but..."

"C'mon honey, I know best." Lacey helped April to her feet then pushed the shivering girl knees forward onto the couch, April's hands bracing against the back of the couch, not quite fully bent over, but positioned enough so that her ass jutted out and her legs were spread wide. Will moved to his feet and unbuttoned his jeans, unzipping them so he could fish out his cock, April's face turned away so she couldn't get a look at it. April tried to look back, but Lacey's hand caught the girl's chin, stopping her from looking back. "Nuh uh. You just wanna feel it first."

"Is... will it fit?" April asked her friend nervously.

"Oh yeah. It's gonna feel fucking amazing," Lacey said as she pulled back and moved over to whisper into Will's ear. "I want you to fuck her like you're trying to break her, baby. I want you to jam that fat fucking dick of yours so hard into her that cunt whistles from the wind when you take it out. I want you to rail her so good, she knows she's got a new God in her life... you hear me, baby?"

Will looked at Lacey, almost as if he wasn't sure she was serious, but there was an almost intoxicated expression on his girlfriend's face as she reached down and pulled one of April's legs a little further apart.

He moved in, and rubbed the head of his cock across April's slit, and could feel the formerly religious girl whimpering, almost trying to lean back just the tiniest amount, like she was eager but also somehow still nervous. Once he got the alignment right, though, his two hands locked onto her hips, held her in place, and then just stormed forward, a deep howl escaping April's lips, a strangled carnal shriek as her nerves were overwhelmed in a way she hadn't even imagined possible before then.

Once he bottomed out, his hips against her ass, he was almost certain he could feel the tip of his shaft lodged against her cervix. But Lacey had been quite adamant about how he was supposed to go at April, so he pulled back, sliding almost all the way out of her before slamming forward again, his body clapping against hers.

The tempo he set was primal and animalistic, his body clapping against hers in a ruthless, rough pace, even as he felt her vaginal walls clenching and squeezing onto his shaft. There was a thumping sound that he could hear that he couldn't identify at first, but then realized it was the heavy cross she was still wearing bouncing between her tits each time he railed into her.

"Jesus Jesus oh God oh God oh God," April groaned as Lacey moved around to stand behind the couch so she could see April's face as he continued to drill. "I'm so I'm so I'm so full, Lacey!" she whimpered. "I feel so stretched..."

"And how does that make you feel, April?"

"Like... like a slut..." April whimpered.

"And...?"

"And..." April hissed. "And and and and I fucking loooooooove it... fuck my bitch brains out you fucking brute! Harder! Fuck me harder! Harder!"

It was as if something had finally snapped inside of the girl and she was embracing her new nature, so Will tried to reach one of his legs back a little to give him just that little extra bit of force, allowing him to push into her a bit coarser, although to be fair, the way she was now shoving her ass back into him had added far more power.

"Fill her up, baby," Lacey said to him over April's shoulder. "I wanna see you nut in her so fucking hard she fucking swells like a balloon. I wanna see her eyes widen when she feels that cum paint her fucking brain. You want that, don't you, April?"

"God fuck yes fuck God I fucking want it Jesus I want to feel him cumming in my stuck up pussy so fucking badly!"

"Do it, Will. Nut her. Pump her fucking belly full."

Between Lacey and April, there wasn't much chance of him doing anything, and he suddenly felt April's cunt clamp down hard onto his shaft and start to give tight rhythmic clenches, the girl clearly heels over head in the midst of the hardest orgasm she'd ever had. That, in turn, set off one of his strongest, and he felt like he was pouring gallons of his fuck cream inside of her, a bestial triumphant roar escaping his lips as his orgasm blossomed like daybreak and engulfed him in light of ecstasy. Right before his mind erupted into the white noise of orgasm, he leaned down and clamped his teeth against the crook of April's neck, biting into the flesh, just hard enough.

When he came to sometime later, he found that he was tucked safely into bed, Lacey pressed firmly against one of his sides, April snuggled tightly against the other, the blankets wrapped around the three of them to keep them in a bundled cocoon. Both girls were asleep and drooling on his shoulders, so he chuckled, and drifted back into slumber with them as well, only one thought running through his head.

"This is fucking wild..."

12