A Painful Correction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watches, laying limp on the pool table I buckle my belt and then straighten my tie.

She doesn't move, she is breathing hard, and crying softly, and almost as if on command when the belt is buckled she stops looking at me and puts her face down on the felt again.

"You're a better bitch than I expected, you kept your chin up, and took your punishment. I'm glad, I hope you'll remember this longer than the pain, that you can take this, that you're worth this, if not much more." As I talk I walked over to the table I'd been sitting at before and picked up the glass of ice water I'd had before they came. I picked up my handkerchief where Becca had dropped it on the table and scooped out the remaining ice into the cloth, took the remaining water bottle, half full, and walked back over to her. She didn't move or speak as I returned, and I set the water bottle next to her. Then stepped back, admiring my work, before gently running the cooling wet icepack along the lines of the belt. Her back arches and she makes a new noise, surprise, like a squeal, but then relaxing as I continue swabbing the cold compress across the skin very gently. The moisture running from her burning hot skin down her legs to join the wetness there already. After I stand there rubbing it gently a few moments I step away, and pick up her phone from the other pool table and walk around to near her face, I gently pick up her hand and use her fingers to unlock it, she stirs and looks back, questioningly, and I smile, but she doesn't move more, I take a picture of her, bent over from above then straight on, in the first the whipping marks and the red are very clear but you can't see her sex, in the other you can see it, even in the grainy picture, you can see how wet she is, you can see the pubic hair soaked and there is one gleaming droplet that catches light from one of the bear signs. Not a bad photograph.

"Don't erase those, keep them as a memento, and you remember, if you ever want me to help you again, you'll just need to give me that second one. It's like your ticket." I set the phone down next to her and walk away.

12