A Painful Evening

Story Info
Husband gives wife the pain she’s been craving.
1.5k words
3.9
20.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
149 Followers

Michelle stretched her arms above her head, allowing her husband to attach the cuffs to her wrists. The soft material of the leather cuffs was a stark contrast to the cruel metal chains that hung from the ceiling. Michelle tugged at the restraints, she was certain that she wasn't going anywhere without permission now. The thought of being truly trapped filled her with an equal mix of both nervousness and excitement.

Shane traced his hands down her naked body. His fingers lingering to play with her hardening nipples. He smiled as his wife let out a small sigh of pleasure. His fingers continued their teasing trail downward, until he was in position to attach the spreader bar to her ankles. He kissed her thighs as he locked the bar in place, ensuring that she wouldn't be closing her legs anytime soon.

As he stood, he let a finger slip between her legs. He was a little surprised by just how wet she was, he slid two fingers into her warm pussy. Michelle let out a loud moan, quickly covered by his kiss. His fingers curled and rubbed against her most sensitive spots. She bucked her hips in response, fucking his fingers. As he broke their kiss he looked her in the eyes.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Of course. I know. And I trust you, completely."

He smiled as he placed his wet fingers in her mouth.

"Good. Try to remember that."

Michelle watched her husband walk away toward their closet. She savored the taste of her own juices in her mouth, her tongue licking her lips. She was ready for whatever he had planned.

Shane returned with only a few items. She saw the cane, which had already been discussed as the focal point of the evening. She also saw six clothespins, a candle, a lighter, and a ball gag. Her attention was drawn more to what was not there, than what was. Normally their play involved at least as much pleasure as pain. But tonight she noticed the lack of anything that might be used to bring her that pleasure. No vibrators, no dildos, nothing.

Her husband grabbed two clothespins to start. He kissed her hard on the mouth, taking control of her by the hair. He bit down on her lip, making her squeal. His kisses trailer down her neck, to her exposed tits. He roughly sucked and hit at her nipples until they were as hard as steel. He unceremoniously clamped the clothes pins onto them and returned a moment later with the other four. Squaring down in front of her places two clothes pins on either side of her pussy lips. They didn't hurt, unlike the nipple pins that were causing a considerable burning sensation already. But they did cause her to feel the weight of them pulling her her skin. Without warning, three fingers found their way deep inside her pussy, which was now even more wet than before.

"Do you like being my toy?"

She gasped and groaned.

"Yes Sir! I love being your toy. Please, please use me Sir."

"Oh I plan to."

Her removed his fingers, wiping them clean on her tits. Roughly ignoring the clothes pins, causing them to twist and pull. Small screams already leaving her mouth.

Next, he picked up the candle and lighter. He lit the candle and held it a moment. Tracing the flame of the lighter near his wife's trembling body. Only millimeters away from her nipples, she could feel her piercings becoming hot. She winced in pain as he held the flame just under her nipples for a moment. Before moving it down to her pussy. The heat was exhilarating. He released the lighter trigger, but placed the hot metal of the lighter on her thigh. She screamed out in pain. He responded by tipping the candle on its side and letting hot wax poor down onto her chest. More screams escaped her. She felt the wax run down her body, quickly hardening as it did. He repeated this process over her shoulders, her legs, her back, and her ass. Until most of her body had streaks of candle wax running down it.

Setting the candle aside, Shane grabbed the cane. Finally ready for the main event if the evening, he thought about teasing the cane along her body. But he wasn't in the mood to tease anymore.

*SMACK*

The first blow landed hard on her ass. Michelle screamed the loudest of the night, he body lunging forward to try and escape. But the cuffs and spreader bar kept her in place.

"Fuck! Jesus Christ, let me warm up first."

"No."

*SMACK*

Another equally hard blow came across her ass again. Then another, and another. Michelle screamed and struggled, she cussed and hurled insults at her husband. But he continued. Until her ass was bright red, lined with small welts running horizontally across it. Shane moved his fingers to her pussy again, and found her thighs covered in pussy juices.

"You clearly like it."

"It's too much. Please, Sir. I can't. I can't take the pain."

Shane turned around and out the cane down on the bed. Michelle relaxed slightly, letting out a sigh of relief. Until he turned around holding the gag.

"Then we better put this on you before you have any silly ideas of trying to stop my fun."

"No. No. Please. I..."

Her protests were cut short as the gag was roughly placed in her mouth, she moved her head side to side but her husband righted the gag quickly latching it in place. It was so tight she couldn't hope to push it out with her tongue. Drool had already started to run down her chin as she struggled to grunt and moan words.

She watched her loving husband pick the cane back up. He looked her directly in the eyes as the next blow came down hard on her thigh. She winced in pain, her scream muffled behind the gag. Again, and again. When he was finished with her thighs she was a shaking mess, tears coming from her eyes, drool steadily dripping from your gagged mouth. Her legs could barely support her weight.

Shane leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." He whispered to her.

He ran his hands gently over her ass. Feeling the slight welts that he had left previously. Michelle's eyes tightened, expecting more pain. After a few minutes of him gently and lovingly stroking her ass and kissing her back, she allowed herself to relax. He pressed his body against her from behind. She felt his hard cock against her ass. He moved his hand around to tease her pussy as her whispered in her ear.

"I want you to beg me to whip your ass again. I want you to beg me to destroy you."

His fingers played with her clit, she was more wet than he had ever felt her. His fingers increased the speed of their rhythm on her clit. She felt her orgasm starting to build.

"I want you to shake your head yes. I want you to give yourself to me completely."

Suddenly his hand was gone. She was left moaning and squirming, as her body backed away from that orgasmic edge she had just been on. She tried to moan please, but only pathetic grunts and whines could be heard behind the gag.

"You're going to submit to me. You're going to give me what I want."

Roughly, he removed the clothes pins. Freeing her nipples from their grasp. She shuddered, as he stepped in front of her. His cock slid between her legs, right against her hot, dripping pussy. He removed the clothes pins from around her pussy.

"Shake your head yes. Beg for me to destroy your ass with the cane."

She stared into his eyes. She hesitated a moment, but then, she shook her head yes. He smiled, and kissed her forehead.

"Such a good girl."

He moved away and grabbed the cane again. He placed it on her ass, watched as she tensed. Bracing for impact.

*SMACK*

Her body lunged forward more than ever before. She screamed behind the gag. The next several whips were at least as hard as the first. By the end, her ass was a cross cross pattern of deep red lines. Despite all of it, she was still acutely aware of the aching need and dripping wetness between her legs. Her body hung limp, her weight supported by her wrist cuffs. She was in so much pain, she was exhausted, and she was still desperately in need of being fucked.

Michelle suddenly became aware of a sound from the bed, it sounded wet and rhythmic. She turned her head to see her husband stroking his cock. He didn't say a word, just look at her and stroked. She could see lust in his eyes. Lust for her. Lust for his toy. He stroked his cock fast and hard, and she groaned into her gag watching. It took only moments before he was loudly groaning, his cum exploding from his cock and landing all over himself and the bedsheets. He laid back on the bed, spent. Michelle screamed into the gag again, as her pussy throbbed and ached.

Switch90
Switch90
149 Followers