A Pair of Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna dives further down the rabbit hole.
6.2k words
4.62
6.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

John was very curious when Anna arrived, as usual she was wearing a summer dress, but this one was even shorter than any he had ever seen her wear. Was she trying to let him know something, was this some kind of ploy to garner his attention? Whatever it was, it was certainly working.

He couldn't help himself, he had to look at her when he thought she wasn't looking. Anna, was he concluded, even more exquisite up close than he had realised. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra and the way the dress clung to her curves, only a blind person wouldn't notice the beautiful curve of her breasts as they pertly protruded, topped with clearly large nipples that stood to attention. The day wasn't even slightly cold, so he knew that this must be arousal.

She clearly had something of an exhibitionist streak, maybe that was the reason for the panties in the glovebox, but why was she suddenly displaying herself to him? Was it some kind of dare to herself, had knowing that he found the panties triggered something inside her and made her want to take it further?

When she had bent down at the side of the bed, letting her dress ride up, the only thing preventing her for being fully displayed and presented, was the clearly sodden panties barely covering her clearly shaven pussy. Her arousal was clear and although he had reflexively looked away when she looked innocently over her shoulder, he knew that she was doing it deliberately. She'd wanted him to see her that much was clear.

When she had squatted down at the cupboard, only a blind man would fail to notice her gorgeous, hard, erect puffy nipples clearly displayed as her dress fell a little forward, she clearly knew she was showing off her panties from the front, but even he hadn't expected her to ease her legs open more and cause one side of her swollen pink labia to become fully exposed. The way she looked at him, encouraging him to look as she gently bit her bottom lip told him everything. She was getting very excited by her own display, she wanted him to see more, but how much more?

Anna carried on looking at him, she couldn't help herself as she bit her lower lip, trying to contain the excitement welling inside her, smiling gently, so aroused at showing him so much. What would he do, what would he say, the look in his eyes said something, but just a few seconds of not knowing was driving her arousal levels to peaks she didn't know existed.

She could feel her clit throbbing, her nipples were harder, more protruding and aching more than they ever had in her life as she slowly stood up.

"You like showing off, don't you?" she heard John ask gently, as he turned back to the coffee mugs and picked them up, carrying them to the table.

"Yes." She murmured, nodding gently, unable to trust her voice.

"Is this more than you've ever done before?"

Anna, gazed at him, before nodding gently again.

"Is this for me, or because you love showing off so much?"

"Both." She found herself whispering demurely, before lowering her eyes.

A few seconds passed, but it felt like far longer to Anna, what was he going to say? Would he tell her he wanted to see more? What would she do? The only thing she knew for sure, was she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life, and she had no idea how far she would go.

"Take your panties off." He said in a gentle, but firm voice.

She couldn't help herself, she looked up into his eyes. They spoke volumes, desire, determination, strength and something else. Almost in a trance she smiled gently, as she lifted the hem of her dress, gently tucked her fingers into the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down, gazing at him as he watched them slowly slide down her thighs.

"Give them to me." He commanded gently, but firmly.

Somehow it was the most erotic thing she had ever heard and gently squatting down, letting the dress ride up, showing him her sodden, shaven pussy, she picked them up, before stepping forward and placing them gently into his outstretched hand.

She watched as he gently squeezed the material. "They are very, very, wet Anna. You are a very naughty girl, aren't you?" he said in that gentle, but firm way she had never heard till today.

"Yes sir." The words came out before she even realised what she'd said, she blushed deeply as she realised, she had called him sir. Why had she done that? She didn't know, but somehow it had felt right, somehow it had intensified the arousal and she felt the orgasm trying to build in her even though she hadn't even touched herself.

"I don't think you looked in that cupboard properly Anna, I think you need to make sure you know what's in their better. I think you need to get down on your hands and knee's and look properly, don't you?"

She nodded mutely, before slowly moving to open the door and get down on all fours, with her bottom facing him. She felt the hem of her dress start to ride up, exposing her naked pussy to him, she couldn't help herself, she eased her knee's apart, opening herself for his viewing, pushing her bottom out displaying her sodden sex to him.

"Have you cum yet?" He asked

"No." she whispered hoarsely.

"You want to badly don't you Anna."

"Yes." She croaked, "please," her mind reeled as she heard herself whisper, begging please. God, why did I just beg him to let me cum, what is happening her mind shouted at her, but somehow her mind wasn't in control. Just that one word 'please', had tipped her right to the edge.

"Cum for me Anna." His soft voice commanded her. Somehow being told to, was the most erotic thing she had ever heard, it spoke to something deep inside her and the moment her fingertip touched her engorged clit, the floodgates to a huge orgasm opened.

The first wave made her catch her breath, holding it in, before she heard herself moaning and panting, she felt her pussy pulsing, trying to squeeze the cock that wasn't inside her, she kept her bottom pushed out, her legs open as the waves crashed through her. He must see! Her desire screamed at her as she felt the cream ooze and drip from her sodden pussy. Moments, blurred, the world seemed to stop somehow.

Her arms were nearly giving way as finally it started to subside, she was panting, flushed and drained, as she looked over her shoulder into those eyes. She could see the bulge in his trousers, even larger than it had been before, the tip of it across to his hip, but the look in his eyes would have had her legs go weak had she been standing. The desire was aflame in those eyes like nothing she'd ever seen, but also a will of iron, holding it in check, burned there.

"That was quite the show young lady." He whispered gently, "you are absolutely exquisite, as well as very, very naughty."

She couldn't help herself, she bit her lip, flushing, as she gazed at him, watching him drink in her naked exposed and very aroused sex. Would he show her that huge cock, would he come up behind her and push it inside her, take her and use her? She wanted that cock, her pussy hungered to be filled by it in a way she had never known.

"You want this don't you?" he said, gently running his fingers across the bulge in his trousers. "Showing off your lovely young pussy has it hungering, doesn't it?"

He knew! She thought and she found herself nodding in answer to him, "yes." She whispered breathily.

"Come sit and drink your coffee." He said with a strain in his voice.

Again, she found herself compelled to obey, as she slowly rose and sat opposite him, pulling the chair out so the table was not between them. She couldn't help herself, as she sat, she opened her legs, making her dress ride up, making sure he could see her sodden hungry pussy.

"I've never met such a natural exhibitionist." He said. "I've never seen anyone get so aroused by exposing themselves to others. I like it, a lot."

Anna tried to stifle the giggle that rose in her throat, as her eyes kept darting to the huge cock straining inside his trousers, wondering how it would feel to have it stretch her open wider than she had ever known. The thought clearly transmitted itself to her pussy, as she felt more cream welling inside her.

"Oh dear." He laughed. "A naughty little girl wants more, doesn't she? Now you've stepped over the edge, you want more don't you? Is it me that you want, or is it just that hungry young pussy needs filling and I just happen to be here?" He asked slightly more seriously.

"Both." Anna answered suddenly very self-conscious, suddenly realising how far she had gone, how caught up in the desire she was. She lowered her gaze from those eyes and closed her legs, feeling very vulnerable, feeling afraid somehow, he wasn't rejecting her, was he? She didn't want him to reject her, she wanted him to take her, why was this suddenly so confusing?

She felt his finger under her chin as he gently raised her eyes back to meet his, she glanced upwards and saw new emotion in those green piercing eyes, reassurance.

"I'm not rejecting you beautiful Anna. When you know it's me that you desire, when you are this aroused and all you can think about is me, then I will accept your gift, I will take you and make you mine, but not before." He said gently but firmly. "Do you understand?"

Thoughts flitted through her head as she heard the words, it made sense, he wanted her sure, he didn't want her regretting things, but it was the "make you mine" that hung in her thoughts. She knew it meant a lot more than just the words he said, the look in his eyes showed whole levels of meaning that were both incredibly arousing and also slightly frightening. Part of her wanted to run like hell, but another part of her was purring at the thoughts those words conjured.

Her mind whirled, she knew he had refused to take advantage of her, he had known he could have easily done so. She knew if he had, she would already be impaled on that huge cock and loving it. How many men would have not taken advantage of her arousal, her need? She knew the answer was very, very few and in that moment, she squished the desire to run.

"Yes," she answered gently. "I understand."

The look in his eyes told her she had made the right decision, the reassurance in them, the burning desire held in check by that will of iron. She knew deep down inside at least part of what he meant, but above all else, she knew she wanted to find out more.

His fingers gently teased the hair at the side of her face back behind her ear and she felt a shiver run down her spine at his gentle touch. "Don't forget your coffee, Anna." He said breaking the spell and bringing her back to normality.

They both laughed, breaking the tension, dragging the atmosphere in the room back to a semblance of normality at least.

"So, you think you can cope with cleaning my messy house?" he asked with a light tone in his voice.

"Oh, I think I can cope, what day would you like me?" she replied playfully.

"I think Saturday afternoon, would give you enough time to cater to my needs, don't you?" he answered slightly mockingly.

Anna felt herself laughing, the tension somehow draining out as things became lighter and it felt good. They sorted out all the details of the cleaning and talked generally about things, the conversation flowed naturally, and she felt like they both relaxed.

"So come on then," he asked, "are you going to tell me the story of how that pair of your panties ended up in the glovebox?" he asked playfully.

Shyly at first Anna told him about her walks in the woods, he just smiled, nodded and encouraged her to talk, it didn't feel even slightly awkward telling him how much she enjoyed potentially showing off and even when telling him about the most recent walk, she didn't blush too badly.

"So that was what brought on today, was it?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes, not that I had intended it to go anywhere near as far as it did," she replied blushing. "It was like something came alive in me, the more I knew you saw, the more I wanted to show you. God this is embarrassing." She laughed.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about Anna," John replied. "You get turned on by exposing yourself and by being told what to do and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm just honoured, that you chose to show yourself to me. You are stunning, lovely and incredibly sexual Anna, never be embarrassed about it. Although I am thinking that I might have to get you a cleaning outfit for you to wear when you clean my house, would you like that?"

Anna found herself blushing again. "I think so." She replied demurely, glancing up at him through her eyelashes, feeling her nipples hardening at the thought.

They finished the coffee and John walked her back out to her car, holding open the door for her and watching her climb into the seat, Anna could feel the arousal building inside her again under his gaze and knew she would have to do something about it as soon as she got home.

"You might want these?" he asked, holding out her still moist panties to her.

"I think I'd like you to keep them." She answered blushing.

"Oh, you are just too naughty aren't you." John answered gently as he kissed her cheek, making her glow.

The next week dragged by for Anna, no matter what she did, she found her mind wondering about Saturday afternoon, what 'uniform' would he have for her, how much would she be revealing, what would she do. She lost track of the times she had to relieve the feelings of arousal, thinking about being exposed again, thinking about being told what to do. Each time she kept coming back to the look in his eyes, the things she had said, the things he had said, and it was always those that triggered by far the most satisfying orgasms.

Saturday morning came and she found herself worrying about what was coming, fretting over what to wear, worrying about her makeup, some things were easy to resolve like showering and making sure she was properly shaved, but she must have done her makeup and hair at least 5 times, before she was happy. She didn't want to wear lots, but she also wanted him to know she had made the effort and finding the right balance was hard.

Dressing was easy, she chose the shortest summer dress she had, with no underwear and a nice pair of strappy sandals with a modest 3-inch heel.

She nearly jumped out of her skin, when her mobile beeped that she had a text message. She opened it, saw it was from John and read it.

"I hope you are looking forward to this afternoon, I know I am. When you arrive, come round to the back door and go into the kitchen, your uniform and instructions are waiting for you on the kitchen table. I expect you to follow the instructions to the letter and hope you enjoy doing so. I will be in the garden, so if you have any questions once you are appropriately attired, you can come and ask. John"

Anna couldn't help herself, she re-read the message several times and every time she came to "I expect you to follow the instructions to the letter", she felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten.

The short drive to his house, was uncomfortable, her dress rode up and anyone who looked in the car would probably be able to see her pink wet lips showing under the hem, but it was the feeling of nervous excitement welling within her that made it uncomfortable, she just wanted to be there, but likewise she was so nervous, part of her wanted to run away and say she was ill or something.

She was very glad she had thought to put a towel down on the car seat, because the moisture within her was building far more than it did when she went for one of her walks, the seat would have been stained but for the towel.

She drove past his house about 3 times, before she finally plucked up the courage and turned into his driveway.

Getting out of the car, she walked down the side of the house and round to the back door, memories of what she had already done in the kitchen intruding into her thoughts, her nipples were painfully erect, her pussy was so wet, and all her mind could think about was John seeing her, all of her again.

She could see John in the garden as she rounded the corner of the house, his back to her, mowing the grass in a pair of shorts and trainers, she could see the toned muscles rippling across his back and arms as he walked, the muscled calves moving as he walked, he certainly had a nice body she thought as she turned into the kitchen.

On the table, was an A4 sheet of paper with writing on it, sitting atop a tea towel, which was obviously covering up things underneath. She picked up the piece of paper and read.

"To my very naughty girl.

Underneath you will find two 'uniforms' I have selected for you. It is entirely up to you which option you chose to wear, although I think you will know which one I prefer.

I have particular tastes, especially when it comes to women, you are exquisite, lovely, beautiful and so innocent in so many ways and although I desire you more than I can begin to explain, I will not compromise on certain things, one of which is what I mentioned last week.

Before you chose which uniform you wish to wear, remember that wearing it, you will act as though you were wearing normal clothes. You will not hide from the windows whilst you work, if someone see's you, you will carry on as though nothing was even slightly unusual.

Now pull back the cover and make your choice, I look forward greatly to seeing which option you have chosen and trust you will wear that option with pride.

John

Anna felt her hands shaking as she pulled back the tea towel and revealed the options underneath. She giggled slightly as she examined the first option. It was a beautiful black and white corset, with matching black lace tie side panties, a suspender belt and stockings, the corset included bra cups that might allow her nipples to be covered and the thong, although sheer would cover her moist sex.

She blushed as she examined option two, this one was another corset, but this time black and red, the bra cups would push her tits up, but it was clear that her nipples would be proudly displayed, not covered. The panties were beautiful, with gorgeous detailing on the front panel and the rear tiny triangle, but they weren't just open at the crotch, there was no crotch, only the straps, running from the bottom of the panel to join just at the rear tiny triangle, wearing these, she wouldn't just not be covered, they would draw attention to her most intimate parts and display them provocatively.

Both options were beautiful, feminine and clearly expensive, every time she considered the black and white option, her thoughts wandered to the thought that she wouldn't be displayed to John or anyone else and after not long, she made her choice, the thought that if she wanted to ask any questions, she would have to walk into the garden like it had her breathing hard as she took off her dress and started putting her 'uniform' on.

It was when she turned the corset over, that she found another note.

"Dear naughtiest girl.

I know how much this arouses you, but my final instruction is as follows. You will not relieve your arousal, I require you to complete your work before anything else is allowed to occur, it doesn't matter how aroused you get, you will not touch yourself without my permission whilst you are here.

If you find you are going to be unable to hold yourself back, you will come and ask for permission to cum, but I will expect you to ask properly.

John

Anna felt the arousal within her intensify as she read his words, she was already nearly dripping cream from her pussy and her nipples were already iron hard, her hands trembled as she picked up the black and red corset and finished dressing in her 'uniform'.

12