A Paladin's Training Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers

The two beauties just stared at him for a moment, before Rayna pulled his head down into a torrid kiss, which lasted until she yanked his head back and turned it toward Bella, who gave him the same treatment. "You can make it up to us later," Rayna said, catching her breath after the kiss.

"You darn well better!" Bella added, and Aran grinned at them both.

"It would be my honour, ladies," he said with mock formality while he doffed an imaginary cap.

Next was the Gifted boy. Strange, for Aran to consider him a boy when Aran himself was only a couple of years older. So much had changed in a year-and-a-half. The boy met Aran's gaze, but he had uncertainty written all over him, reminding Aran of himself not so long ago. "Be easy, friend," Aran said gently. "What's your name?"

"Uh, Kedron, sir," the boy said quietly.

Aran had three words for the young man. "Welcome home, Kedron."

The corners of Kedron's mouth quirked in what could have been the beginnings of a smile. "Thank you, sir," he said, knuckling his forehead.

Aran wanted to correct Kedron - there was no need for 'sirs' and whatnot - but thought the boy probably had enough to think about at present. Also, Aran wanted to get to the introductions, something he'd been excited about for a week or more. "Everybody!" He announced, addressing the people on the landing. "I'd like you to welcome no fewer than five Servants of Aros!" He rattled their names off one by one, and the Servants smiled politely and bowed as their names came up, looking uncomfortable under all the attention from Paladins.

"And also," Aran continued. "I'd like you to meet Sara, whom I suspect in a very short time will be standing among us as a Paladin."

Sara blushed under the attention, her beautiful face flushing slightly.

"No, she will not," Amina declared from the landing, pointing a slim finger at Sara.

Aran's breath caught in his throat. What did she mean?

"She will not become a Paladin," Amina said, her face impassive. The colour had drained from Sara's face, and she looked at Aran in confused shock.

Just as Aran opened his mouth to ask why, the Priestess's mouth curved in a smile. "She is to become a Priestess of Aros."

Every eye turned to Sara, who looked as if wanted to jump for joy and throw up all at once. Laughing, Aran threw his arms around her in congratulation. Sara was so stunned she couldn't even return the hug.

Now Aran knew why Sara reminded him so much of Amina; it wasn't just their physical similarities, it was the strength and feel of their Gifts, which were somewhat different from that of a Paladin. Leaving Sara to digest her news, Aran turned to the Servants, who were bunched together on the stairs a little way down. "Be not shy, my friends!" He said jovially. "Come forward so you can meet your family!"

Hesitantly, the group shuffled forward, obviously feeling a little intimidated by two Paladins and a Priestess if Sorla's emotions through the Bond were anything to go by. Just as Aran was about to begin introducing the Servants to everyone else, distant thunder rumbled ominously. He turned, and from this high up the mountain he was easily able to see the heavy black clouds rolling in from the north. They weren't natural, these storms, Aran was sure of it.

"Perhaps it's best we continue this in the Temple," Amina said calmly as the wind began to pick up, tugging at their clothes and making the horses whicker nervously. Her voice may have been steady, but her eyes lingered on the northern sky, and her smooth brow creased for a moment before she turned to lead the party into the Temple proper.

The group filed inside the mountain through the archway, bringing the horses with them under Amina's instruction, as the passage was more than large enough for man and beast alike.

White crystals in metal sconces lined the walls at intervals, providing a warm, white light. Aran had seen these before, last time he was here. They were called Sunstones, and you could infuse them with the Gift to provide light, among other things.

The newcomers' heads were swiveling - Elaina and Smythe included - as they stared in wonder at the huge arched ceiling and the walls inscribed with ancient glyphs from another time. The Sunstones also earned wondrous looks as the party headed further into the mountain. This Temple was large, and ran deep into the earth. Grand pillars and spires and monuments had once stood proudly out on the mountainside, but those that hadn't been demolished centuries ago by the Heralds or tainted Paladins were worn away by weather and time, resembling natural features of the rock, until you looked closer.

Large parts of the Temple interior were also in disrepair - Aran knew all too well from his time here - and some areas had collapsed entirely without skilled hands to maintain them. Sadly, he wasn't sure if there was anything that could be done about it.

The party stayed silent as they walked, the sounds of horseshoes ringing loudly on the pale stone floor beneath their hooves. Soon enough, the tunnel opened up into a chamber Aran was more than familiar with; the huge square with its multitude of wide stone pillars and the beautiful monument in the centre; a twenty-foot tall, voluptuous nude woman with her arms held wide in welcome.

Amina stopped at the statue and turned to face the group. "Welcome, all, to my Temple. She is not as she once was, but she is still my home. I hope to one day restore her to her former glory. This," she said with a smile as she indicated the monument. "Is High Priestess Elledein Sura, who was the founding Priestess of this particular Temple."

All eyes were fixed on the marble masterpiece; Elledein's queenly air had been well captured by the sculptor, her nudity somehow only adding to her regal bearing.

"It's amazing work," Liddea murmured as she studied the statue.

Amina nodded agreement. "Indeed, it is, Liddea. "It was a gift for Elledein from the Dwarves of Dun'Arghol."

"They must have taken great care, Priestess," Liddea said as she moved closer. "Work at this level of detail takes much time and skill."

Amina smiled down at the fire-haired Dwarf as she gently ran her hand along the flat, circular base of the piece, which was easily fifteen feet in diameter. "King Ammerin sent his finest craftsmen all the way from Dun'Arghol to create this monument. They wanted to honour Elledein, who helped the Dwarves solve a particularly complex problem.

"Aye," Liddea said. "The royal family was falling apart, and the Kindgom would have been in shambles if not for Elledein Sureheart."

"You know your history, child," Amina said, sounding pleased. "I look forward to speaking with you more. I remember Elledein well; she taught me much about being a Priestess."

While Liddea was stuttering in an attempt to process what Amina had just said - Liddea would know that Elledein had been dead for nearly five hundred years, which meant that Amina had to be almost that age herself in order to remember Elledein - Amina addressed the group. "I'm sure you are all ready to wash and eat, my children, but first we will see to your horses, so please, follow me."

At that, she turned and glided away towards one of the three other archways aside from the one they'd entered through. Aran suddenly realised he didn't know what was through this particular passage, as he'd only used the one that led to Amina's quarters. In fact, he'd spent most of his time in Amina's quarters during his stay here, which made him wonder just how much more Temple there was to explore.

More Sunstones graced the walls of this tunnel, as well as more runes and symbols. On and on they walked, past several other openings leading to other rooms. Aran glanced into those doorways to find some of those rooms full of debris from collapsed walls or ceilings.

He was staring uncertainly at the roof of the passage they were in, wondering how safe it was in here, when Amina spoke up from the front. "It's quite safe, I assure you. I have checked all of the rooms we will be using and they remain safe. We can further strengthen them in the near future, once I show you all how."

Aran was curious about that; what method did Amina have for repairing collapsed and crumbled stone?

Soon enough the passage rounded a curve and the glow of daylight was visible from a point in the distance. They passed through a huge stone stable and Aran stared in delight at a valley on the other side, nestled in the mountains much like the one behind Amina's private quarters, only this one was far larger. Healthy-looking trees and shrubs dotted the verdant expanse which was surrounded on all sides by sloping rock carpeted by thick green grass. A gentle stream ran down the sides of one of those slopes and into a creek that wound away through the valley. Aran patted Strider's neck happily; the horses would have everything they needed, out here, and would even be sheltered from the frequent storms, one of which had further darkened the already twilit sky with roiling black clouds.

Very quickly, anyone in the party leading a horse had it stripped of its saddle and bridle, and the weary animals trotted eagerly out into the valley to graze.

Next, Amina led them to yet another room Aran had not seen before; a massive bath house, with a bath big enough to fit all of them at once three times over! It was a little like the bath back at Elaina's Chapel, but this one had four fireplaces surrounding it instead of two, probably to provide additional heat for the greater volume of water. More sunstones adorned the walls, filling the space with a warm, white light. The fires were laid, but presently cold, and the bath was empty.

"It's amazing!" Sylvia exclaimed. Excitement painted her cute face and her emerald eyes sparkled. "I can't wait to bathe, I feel like it's been months!"

"It's all ducted," Erik murmured as he gazed about the room. "I've read about the ways the old Temples used to funnel their water through pipes using pressure, but I never thought I'd see it for myself!"

Amina watched Erik as his eyes wandered over the intricate stonework of the fireplaces, all of them displaying the sunburst of the Order of Aros above the mantle. "I sense a historian in our midst," she said with a smile. "Come, Erik, let me show you how it all works. The rest of you, remove your clothes and prepare for the best bath you've ever had!"

Aran grinned and attacked his clothes, eager to remove the garments which had become stiff with sweat and dirt. Elaina and Smythe were just as fast, though Elaina looked the cleanest of the three Paladins. The Servants looked around nervously at first, but at Aran's reassuring smile, they began to undress. Induin and Liaren needed no such prompting, and shucked their tight coats and hip-hugging breeches faster than anyone else, and their pale, slender Elvish bodies were soon bared. Jeira, Rayna and Bella were only a little slower than the Elves, and giggled as they helped each other out of their dresses.

Kedron had moved slightly away from the group, turning his back on the nude bodies, probably in embarrassment. Aran felt for him; he remembered how uncomfortable he'd been with nudity when he'd first joined the Order. Casting his eyes around, he found the perfect candidate to assist young Kedron. "Jeira," he called, waving over the slender, raven-haired beauty.

She sauntered over, as if she were used to strolling around naked, which she probably was now, after spending so long with Smythe, Rayna and Bella. "What is it?" She asked, stepping in close and pressing her breasts against his chest.

Aran was unable to stop himself putting his hands on her waist and pulling her closer, so she could feel how hard she made him. He whispered in her ear. "Kedron needs a bit of help acclimating to his new environment. Would you help him?"

Jeira's dark eyes glinted, and she smiled salaciously as she nodded. Without another word, she gently pulled away and went to Kedron, but not before giving Aran's erection a quick tug.

Aran watched as Jeira approached Kedron from behind and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder before standing on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear. Aran didn't know what she said, but soon enough she was helping Kedron out of his clothes, even giving him a peck on the lips when he was done! The young Paladin-to-be didn't look completely comfortable, yet, but he seemed a sight better than he had been before.

Meanwhile, Amina had directed Erik to light the fires using a sunstone, and the beautiful stone room was rapidly warming.

Aran looked around at the group, realising that he'd never seen this many people naked at once. There was Sorla, statuesque and proud, her half-Orc heritage putting her a head above the other women. Next to Sorla was Lynelle, whose Elven body was flawless. Lynelle was older than Induin and Liaren by about one hundred years, and so her breasts were a little fuller, as were her hips, bottom and thighs. Nubile and petite, half-Elven Sylvia stood next to her mother, Lynelle, who in turn was alongside comely Liddea, whose Dwarven assets far outstripped all other women present, except maybe Sorla. Even Elaina's breasts could not match Liddea's!

Aran realised he was staring at Elaina's chest, and his gaze moved up to see her watching him, her eyebrow raised in mock consternation. "See something you like, stud?"

Before Aran could respond in the affirmative, a rushing sound filled the room as the pipes were opened and steamy water began to fill the huge tub. Amina was standing at the opposite side, untying the sash of her robe. Next to her was Erik, who looked like he was about to pass out. Aran had to admit, Amina had that effect on people, especially men.

The Priestess took them all in as her robe fluttered to the floor, and her body was bared in all its glory. She was perfection, as always, with flawless, pale skin, full breasts that overflowed Aran's hands - he remembered them well - and shapely hips curving out from a waist you could almost get your hands around. Aran doubted anyone in the room had taken a breath in long moments.

"Please, children," Amina said as she stepped down into the rising water. "Come and enjoy. The water is perfect!"

Aran needed no further encouragement, eagerly stepping forward and slipping into the bath. One by one, the others followed, until finally, all fifteen of them were sitting around the edges, leaning back against the stone wall. Sighs of relaxation echoed around the room as they all got settled into the hot water.

"Ah, this is wonderful!" Elaina said as she exhaled contentedly. She was next to Aran, her eyes closed and her head back against the rounded stone coping. Her magnificent breasts were mostly visible above the water, and Aran felt his cock hardening as he remembered how they felt in his hands, how her lips felt on his, how wonderful it felt to be inside her.

*

Smythe reclined back in the bath, enjoying the feeling of his muscles loosening in the hot water. He smiled as he looked upon Elaina on the opposite side next to Aran; it was good to see her again, even though he'd seen her several times on the Plane recently, there was something different about being with someone physically, something more real. The same could be said for Amina; he'd been lucky enough to make love with her on the Plane, but couldn't wait to experience it in this realm, as Aran had.

Smythe's eyes wandered over all the rest of the group, admiring the many pretty faces of the women that lined the bath. Some of them looked back, in particular Sara, whose sapphire eyes were casting a very suggestive message. Her Gift was pulsing with her desire, and as she hadn't fully learned control yet, it was beginning to affect those around her. Near Sara were the Elven twins and that Dwarf with the titanic tits, and they were beginning to shift around a little in the water, no doubt becoming aroused.

Smythe wasn't sure what to do about Sara; was he even allowed to bed the girl? How did Priestess training differ from Paladin training? In the first year of Paladin training, sex was forbidden, which meant that Priestess training was most likely the same. Shame, really; the golden-haired lass was a true beauty.

A sensation from Amina's direction pulled Smythe's attention that way; the Priestess' Gift had expanded around the room and enveloped all present in its warmth. Smythe was amazed at her strength; she was far stronger than he or Elaina, and maybe even Aran. Her Gift hummed a sweet tune, and Smythe basked in its light, feeling his own Gift matching hers as she aligned with everyone in the room at once, which was something Smythe had never seen done before. Aligning with one person usually took most of your focus, but here Amina was aligning with fifteen like it was nothing!

Now that everyone was aligned, a definite air of desire was beginning to pulse around the room, and Smythe followed that pulse back to Aran, who was staring at Elaina with hungry eyes. The lad's Gift was so strong that his arousal was washing through the alignment and affecting everyone! Bodies were shifting beneath the water, and at least one or two women had a hand beneath the water.

"I believe I must address something," Amina announced, seeming unaffected by the rising lust. "Traditionally, the Order of Aros celebrates important events with sex, and lots of it."

Rayna and Bella giggled at that, as did a few of the others. Amina continued. "And I would consider this occasion very much one for celebration. Ladies, we have four men in the bath, but there are twelve of us." She paused for a moment, and everyone waited with bated breath.

Aran shot a grin at Smythe, and then at Erik, who looked a strange mix of ecstatic and sickly. Smythe almost laughed out loud at the poor man's expression. Kedron looked ready to bolt, but Jeira slid close to him and whispered something in his ear, which seemed to settle the lad some.

"In times past," Amina said with a smile. "We handled such problems like this; Henley, Aran, Erik and Kedron, could you please all sit in a row?"

The occupants of the tub all shuffled around until the men were seated in a row, with Kedron at one end and Aran at the other, and Smythe and Erik in the middle. Smythe had Aran on one side and Erik on the other. To Smythe's surprise, Aran quickly vacated his seat to stand before Kedron and Erik. The young Paladin studied the two men for a moment before placing a hand on Erik's head.

'What's he doing?' Smythe wondered as Aran's Gift surged. Shockingly, some of the bright glow coming from Aran was passed onto the square-shouldered Servant, who gasped as he felt it fill him.

Smythe's jaw dropped. Aran had just imparted some of his Gift onto another! If he hadn't just seen it with his own eyes, Smythe would not have believed it possible! Erik glowed slightly, as if he, too, were GIfted, and he laughed as he felt what had to be the euphoria that came with it.

"That will keep you sustained, my friend," Aran said with a grin. "During the upcoming... activities."

Erik dipped his head in gratitude. "Thank you, Aran. This feels wonderful!"

Turning to Kedron, Aran placed the tip of a single finger on the boy's chest. "And this," he said quietly, as if it were for his and Kedron's ears alone, "will expedite your growth, so you will be ready for the times ahead."

There was a flash, and a bolt of light shot down Aran's arm and exploded on Kedron's chest, radiating outward. The lad inhaled raggedly as the light spread, until finally, it dwindled and vanished.

*

Kedron's whole body vibrated after Aran did whatever he did. He felt like pure light was flowing through every vein, giving him strength and love and courage! Was this what Paladins felt? Was this the Gift they all talked about? How could he have been so blind to believe his father's lies about the Order of Aros? If this was their power, how could it possibly be evil? There could be nothing less evil than this!

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers