A Paladin's War Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorla made a thoughtful sound. After a moment she asked what Erik thought about Amina leaving. "I cannot be sure," he told her truthfully. "Though I believe she would not have left for anything less than the fate of our quest hanging in the balance."

"I do not think it is Aran," she said as her head swivelled, scanning the darkness. Just outside the trees was what was left of the Sorral Plain. This far east it was more rocky ridges and valleys than grassland. "But still something feels... off with him. He is too far away for me to know more."

"All will become clear in time," he assured her, this time pushing aside a branch for her. They completed several circuits of the camp before gently waking Lynelle and Rayna for the next watch. It took some time for him to get to sleep; the burden of responsibility weighed heavy. He would not let them down, though. Not while breath was still in his body.

*

Sara awoke with a start and sat upright, the red silk sheet whispering down over her bare breasts to pool at her waist. She stared around the room wildly, heart racing. She remembered... pain. Screaming. She put a hand to her throat and made a noise, but her voice felt fine. Brilliant green eyes flashed in her head and she gasped as sensation filled her body. Yearning, wanting, desire. An ache grew in her lower belly as she imagined those eyes above her, and the body they belonged to weighing her down, velvet hardness pressing into her...

"Oh, Gods!" she cried, falling back and throwing her legs open wide. She touched herself and felt hot pleasure bloom, rocking her body in a way she'd never felt before. Those eyes, that handsome face, that hard, slender body. She needed him more than she needed life. She had to find him!

Throwing the sheet off, she got out of bed and scanned the room. Opulently decorated with dark carved furniture and thick red-and-gold carpets, this bedroom was massive, twenty paces on a side, the bed big enough for ten. None of that mattered, however. All that mattered was him. Her master, her lord, her keeper.

"You are awake," a woman's voice said. Spinning, Sara saw someone coming from an adjoining room. It was Gaivanya, the Elf from before.

"Where is he?" Sara demanded. "I must see him now." She was angry at this woman. Angry at her for not being the master. Gods, but she wanted him now!

"You will see him when he is ready," Gaivanya said, swaying toward her. Her bountiful breasts bobbed in time with her steps, visible through her short diaphanous robe. Sara felt a brief moment of desire for the taller woman, but it was nothing compared to the debilitating ache for the master's touch. "Not before."

"You can't stop me!" Sara shot back defiantly. "I can do as I please!" She had a power inside her, didn't she? Something that made her special? How did she use it again?

"You will do as you have been instructed," Gaivanya told her levelly, taking her by the shoulders. Sara opened her mouth again to argue, but words crashed home in her mind, delivered by the master before she'd gone to sleep.

You will sleep now. You will remain in this room until further notice. You will obey only me or Gaivanya.

That voice, like molten honey. Those eyes like polished jade marbles. She shuddered in pleasure, her skin pebbling. "Very good," Gaivanya said approvingly. "You remembered." The Elf's hand left Sara's shoulder and lightly brushed her breast, making her shiver again. "Now, we must prepare you for the master. He wishes your presence soon."

Sara nodded eagerly and let Gaivanya lead her to another room where she was sat on a comfortable chair in front of a tall mirror. There were dark veins around her eyes now, but that wasn't important. That touch. That voice. She would do anything. Gaivanya fussed with her hair for a while, making sure the brown tresses were just so. Sara watched the buxom Elf's body interestedly in the mirror, but mostly her mind was on the master. She was going to see him soon! She grinned broadly at the thought. For a second, something about her smile looking strange, but the notion vanished quickly. He was all that mattered.

After an eternity, Gaivanya was finally happy with her hair. "I would normally apply some rouges, or perhaps some powders here," the Elf began, "but it would be a shame to try and improve such beauty."

"Thank you," Sara replied, beaming. Gaivanya slipped a necklace around her neck, fine silver with a symbol dangling just below the hollow of her throat. The symbol was a hollow black circle with spikes ringing it, pointing toward the centre.

"The first few days are the most intense," the Elf said mildly as she picked up a small glass bottle from a nearby table. "But you will settle some, soon enough. It is a good life, one you will be happy with." With her fingertips, she dabbed perfume at the sides of Sara's neck then had her stand again. "There is no need to shave you," she said approvingly as she looked over Sara's form in the mirror. She was standing behind her, hands on her shoulders and those resplendent breast pressed against her back. "The master will be pleased. But then your kind never need it anyway."

My kind? She felt fuzzy for a moment. Gaivanya took her hand and led her from the room. She followed willingly, her heart jumping every time she thought of him. "What is his name?"

The beautiful Elf glanced at her over a shoulder without slowing. "We do not speak it."

"Oh," Sara thought, crestfallen. Surely such a man would have a strong name, a powerful name that struck fear into the hearts of his enemies and set a hot fire in the bodies of all women who heard it. Gaivanya led her through the mansion at a pace just short of hurried. There were not many people about, but Sara saw the odd cloaked figure or scantily dressed servant going about their business. She hardly paid them any mind; they were not important anyway.

The long flight of stone stairs looked familiar, as if she'd been here before. So did the heavy double doors at the end of the corridor at the bottom. Gaivanya pushed one of the doors open easily and ushered Sara in. The huge chamber inside was lit with a thousand candles, the heat from the tiny flames keeping the room warm. She had been here before, she was sure. She walked inside to a scene of hedonistic expression. Beds and lounges were everywhere, most of them occupied by writhing bodies. Her belly tightened and a hot, tingling flush ran through her. So long since she'd had pleasure. Lust was heavy in the air.

A woman's face flashed into her mind, stunningly beautiful with eyes of purest sapphire and cloaked by shining golden hair. She shook her head, dispelling the image. The dozens of naked and sweating people of every race, colour and creed did not keep her attention long, even as pretty as they all were. Her eyes flew straight to the man on the dais. He stood there proud and strong, watching her approach. Her feet moved on their own, hurrying to him. When she reached the second last stair, she knelt before his feet, breathless.

"And so it has finally come!" he announced in a grand, rich voice, spreading his arms out wide. A pretty Dwarf and a Human woman, both nude except for a thin black collar with the same symbol Sara wore, appeared at his sides and slid his black silk robe off his shoulders. Sara's mouth went dry when she saw him unveiled. Fair and slender, yet taut with strong muscle, he was the epitome of masculine strength. His black-veined body was glorious, almost close enough to touch. "Witness, brothers and sisters!" Behind her, Sara heard the room's occupants gathering around. "Rise, child," he said to her. She was on her feet in a heartbeat.

Behind him was a bed, large and round and draped with silks. Why did she think there should be a chair there instead? He directed her to the bed with a gesture, but he did not touch her, though she ached for it. "Lie down," he commanded quietly. A hush fell over the room as she crawled onto the soft silk and lay on her back. She was absently aware of the others crowding in closer to ring the bed, but she did not care. She was almost quivering in anticipation. He was going to take her, right here and now! A soft moan escaped her lips at the thought.

"That's right," he said to her as he stood beside the bed. His eyes held her fast. At his waist, his cock was rising in readiness, strong and threatening in a way that gave her tingles. Between her open thighs, she was soaked with her own readiness. "Today you become mine." He moved slowly, as if he had all the time in the world. She gasped as his weight settled upon her, pressing her to the mattress. Around the bed, the onlookers shuffled nervously, both excited and fearful.

"Receive your destiny." Green eyes bored into her soul as his cock bored into her body. He was not gentle, yet she was ready for him. At the first touch of his hardness against her slick folds, she began to tremble. As he pushed inside, she screamed and gripped his back. When he was fully buried in her, she began to spasm wildly, pleasure so great it bordered on pain ripping her apart.

She lost track of time as he rocked his body on top of her, spearing her with hot thrusts that only grew stronger. Around the bed, fearful eyes turned more hopeful, and those watching began to touch one another, though they never took their gazes off the bed.

He rolled them both over so she was astride him, putting her on display for the audience. She didn't care; all that mattered was him and what he wanted. She undulated hungrily, seeking further pleasure, her sweat-slicked body gleaming in the candlelight. Dozens of eyes watched, pushing her excitement higher. His hands were on her breasts, her thighs, her waist, gripping as if they owned her, which they did. He grunted and released himself inside her, and she shook as his pleasure became hers, trembling as she held herself up with hands braced on his chest. He mounted her from behind next, taking her savagely, pulling her head back with a fistful of hair, and yet her body asked for still more.

How long he fucked her, she could not tell, yet he did finally pull away, leaving her lying there gasping for breath. She was a mess of sweat and fluids, her hair matted to her face and neck, but she was deeply satisfied. Her loins ached, her skin tender where he'd squeezed or slapped her, but the smile on her face could not be removed.

"Rejoice!" he was saying grandly from where he stood by the bed, his back to Sara. "Our time has finally come!" Cheers erupted around the room. Cries of joy echoing through the chamber. The ones with the dark veins all over hugged and kissed each other fiercely, some of them capering around in glee. Her master snapped his fingers suddenly. "Take her and clean her up," he said to nobody in particular. "I will call for her again soon." Gaivanya was suddenly by the bed, flanked by a strong-looking Dwarf man. Together they lifted her and got her moving, though her legs were still shaky. Somewhere between the dais and the door, her eyes drifted closed and sleep took her.

The smell of hot bread brought her from sleep. Someone had brought her back to her room. On a nearby table was a cloth-covered tray. Her stomach growled as she left the bed and went to it, pulling the cloth aside to reveal a generous spread of meats and cheeses, fruits and thick slices of bread. Humming happily, she sat down and set to, not bothering to dress. What was the point? Everyone had already seen her naked, plus she thought the master might like to see her like this if he arrived.

Oddly, her hands strayed to the knife and fork on the tray before she could pick up a slice of ham with her fingers. She frowned at her hand, bringing it up before her face and turning it this way and that. She had always eaten with her hands on the streets; it wasn't like urchins carried cutlery with them. A woman's face flashed in her mind, blue eyes, golden hair... she blinked it away and grabbed the ham, dipping it into a small pot of mustard before cramming it into her mouth. Gods, but she was hungry! The master better have a good pantry here, especially if he was going to keep doing to her what he'd done yesterday. As her belly fluttered in anticipation, she hoped he would.

"Ah, you have awoken already," Gaivanya said as she flowed into the room. Her robe was of a red tinge today, and hanging open. Not that it had afforded her any real covering before, but Sara's eyes lingered on her titanic breasts as they bobbed on her chest. Lower, her belly had a light touch of roundness, and the cleft between her lush thighs was smooth and bare. No surprise there; Elves were as bald as arohim, down there.

Arohim... that blue-eyed face again. She shoved the image away and bit off a piece of bread slathered with butter. She hadn't eaten this well in ages. Sara had been an arohim once, but that life was now over. She had finally found her true purpose, what her vala had been calling her to all this time, across thousands of miles. To serve the master. I was an arohim, wasn't I?

"I see you have a healthy appetite," the Elf said as she took a chair nearby. She watched Sara eating for a minute. "How do you feel, aside from hungry?"

"Wonderful!" Sara beamed around a rolled slice of beef. There was a sharp-tasting condiment, white and creamy that made it even better.

The Elf nodded. "That is well. You are to rest today, but you are hereby given permission to walk the grounds if you wish, though you must be prepared to come immediately if the master calls."

"Thanks," Sara replied, her voice muffled around more food. It was all so delicious! "But I'll just wait here for when he calls. I don't want to keep him waiting."

Gaivanya eyed her oddly. "Are you sure you are well?"

"Positive," she said, swallowing loudly and reaching for the small pitcher of milk.

After a moment, the Elf nodded again. "Splendid. I will leave you to your breakfast. If you do choose to wander the grounds, there are garments in the wardrobe. Also, you are not to engage with anyone you see unless invited to, which you will not be." She left at that, and Sara finished her meal wishing there was more to eat. Despite her resolve to await the master's next summons, she quickly grew bored in the lavishly furnished room. There were no books to read, no games to play, and the window looking over the grounds showed a grey, cloudy sky. Inspection of the wardrobe revealed that all the dresses, robes and gowns from yesterday had all been replaced with similar styles, but all in black. She absently fingered the silver necklace and symbol around her neck while she selected a long robe that fit snugly, molding itself to her form. She would look good in this.

The enormous house was a four-story maze of hallways and staircases that seemed to stretch on for miles. Everything looked expensive, from the silver-worked candelabras to the finely-carved doors. Of the latter there seemed to be hundreds, some open but most closed. Passing the open ones gave her views of whatever was happening inside the room, and while she did not stop, she certainly took note of what she saw. The first room she passed was empty, the hearth cold and the lamps and candles out, but in the second, two men were seated on comfortable chairs, their heads thrown back. A nude woman knelt before each man, her head rising and falling over his lap. A third man stood by the fire, his features hidden by a thick cloak as he spoke quietly to the men about something she did not wait around to hear. Her instructions had been clear, and while eavesdropping could not necessarily be called 'engaging,' she did not want to risk displeasing the master.

In another room, a fancy-looking woman in a green silk gown was slowly being undressed by two men with the veined eyes, one a slender Human, the other a strapping Orc with skin the colour of Sara's hair. Both men were naked and the woman was caressing them eagerly.

From time to time someone passed her, mostly the ones with the veined eyes, though occasionally one of the others did, the ones with the veins all over. The former offered her next to no acknowledgement apart from getting out of her way, while the latter gazed at her with a mixture of reverence and desire. Everyone seemed to favour getting about in the bare minimum of clothing or none at all. It reminded her of the Temple, though that life was long behind her now.

After wandering around for an hour or so - she doubted she had explored even half the huge house - a very pretty Elvish man approached her and politely informed her the master was ready to see her. Agreeing at once, Sara allowed him to lead her back to the lower level where the master received her and graced her with his glorious attentions once again. There was an audience again, too, and Sara felt she was being given special treatment, as if this were not a regular occasion in this place. The master spoke of history, of rising again, of the 'Time of the mor'haim,' whatever that meant. She didn't care; his words were beautiful no matter what they were.

She woke up in the same bed again the next day. Again, a hot meal awaited her, and again Gaivanya visited briefly to ask how she was before giving her the same instructions as yesterday and leaving her alone. Again, she explored the house, seeing no real differences from yesterday - some rooms had interesting things happening, some did not - until she was summoned, this time by a Dwarf woman with auburn hair and the biggest breasts Sara had ever seen, quite apparent because she was naked to the waist. How those pale fleshy mountains did not sag was beyond Sara, but then Liddea's were almost that size and they did not sag, either. Liddea? I knew a Liddea once. It was like a distant whisper, gone as quickly as it had come.

Again the master took her on the bed, melting her body into a quivering mess before she was finally taken away to her room. The next day was much the same, and the day after that, and the day after that, too. Sara was quickly forgetting there was an outside world. All she needed was here in this house, where he was.

On the sixth day she awoke to pleasant smells from the tray of food on her table, as she had every other day. This time, however, there was a small slip of paper with a note scribbled on it, hidden under the cloth cover.

Do not forget who you are.

There was no signature, no initials, nothing else but those six words. Frowning, she stared at the slip, turning it over in her fingers while she ate. Fearing the master's ire - she had not displeased him yet and would not at any cost - she took the note to a nearby candle and let it burn away to ash, not flinching when the flame touched her fingers. The skin of her thumb and forefinger blistered at the tips, but within an hour they were almost fully healed again.

Another day passed, and another, then she found a second note on her breakfast tray.

You are forgetting. You must remember! You are not his possession.

She shivered at the idea of being the master's possession; the idea thrilled her. Again she burned the note and gave it no more thought. Whoever this person was, they were obviously mad and mistaken. Going back to the table, she reached for a red apple on the tray...

She was starving, but then she always was, lately. She crouched quietly behind the man perusing the apple cart, hoping he stayed there long enough for her to... There! Quick as a flash she snatched an apple and darted away down a nearby alley, nimbly threading her way through the crowds. Once she reached the alley, the shopkeeper would never find her, if he even knew he'd been robbed. The alleys of Maralon were a maze, but she knew them better than anyone.