A Party Affair

Story Info
He gets his dick wet at the company party.
846 words
4.06
37.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The company I work for likes to throw a couple of parties each year for the employees. When I arrived for this particular party I noticed a woman named Patty. I knew she was married and had a kid. I could see she was eyeing me up from across the room. After I finished my drink I went to the restroom. When I came out there stood Patty. She motioned for me to follow her down the hallway.

She opened the door to a storage room. We both entered. Patty found the light switch and turn it on. She also locked the door behind us. This room was maybe ten feet square. There were cleaning supplies everywhere. Patty was all over me right from the beginning. She placed her one hand on my crotch.

"I have been thinking about you all week long," she told me.

Why a married woman was thinking about me I couldn't explain. I should say that Patty was tall and thin. She didn't have much tits. We began groping each other there in the closet space. Patty was busy pulling my clothes off. When I was naked she undressed herself. One thing about Patty's body. She had these full pussy lips. They looked like flower petals just opening up.

Patty wrapped a hand around my dick. I am around eight inches in length. She began to pull on my prick.

"I need you inside me," she whispered in my ear.

I backed Patty up against the wall. I lifted her one leg up. Patty guided my cockhead into place and I pushed past her folds. Damn, she felt so good. The fact that she had a husband and child at home no longer phased me. I wanted to bang the hell out of Patty. I was pushing hard into Patty's hole. She was getting louder as I fucked her deeply.

You could say that Patty was a cock whore. She needed it bad. Eventually I pulled free from Patty. I had her turn and face the wall. She bent at the waist and placed both hands on the closet wall. I fitted my rod to her gash and I slid last her wet folds. I took her pussy hard. I only hoped that no one walked by the door and heard Patty crying out.

She was practically screaming for me to plunge my dick deep in her belly. I admit I used Patty's pussy that evening. I could tell I was stretching her muscles. I had my hands on her hips and I drove deep into her passage. Patty's pussy was so wet. You could hear those squishing noises as I stroked her pussy. I have no idea how long we screwed each other there in that room.

I knew I was getting close to erupting. My balls were pinching and I tried to hold back. It was no use. I grunted a few times and then I blew my load into Patty's belly. She arched her back and let out this cry of ecstasy. She clamped down hard onto my erection and she squeezed my cum load out of me. I ended up giving Patty all my white batter there in the closet.

I slowed down stroking her pussy. Eventually I got soft and I pulled my cock free. We stood there trying to catch our breaths. Patty found some paper towels and she cleaned up her pussy of my cum. She also wiped down my cum stained dick. We got dressed once more. Patty said she should leave first and I should follow a few minutes later. I waited five minutes and then looked out into the hall. I saw no one so I walked back to the party room.

Surprisingly, no one seemed to miss either of us. We stood at the opposite ends of the party. I could see that Patty's face looked red. I only stayed a few minutes longer. There didn't seem to be any point to hanging around. I went to my car and drove home. Luckily the next day was Saturday. I woke up naked on my bed. I showered and then got myself something to eat.

Later that day my friend Jeff showed up at my apartment. He is my closest friend at work. I could tell him anything and he would keep it a secret. I told Jeff that I had fucked Patty at the party. Jeff told me to get in line.

"A majority of the guys at work have fucked her one time or another."

I guess I was stupid. I figured that Patty had a thing for me. It ends up she is trying to fuck every guy at work. Jeff seemed to be telling me the truth. Patty ignored me at work. I saw her trying to get the attention of other co-workers. It was too bad for me. I was eager to fuck her a few more times. I guess I will have to wait and see if she needs my cock at another party.