A Passion for the Game Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

Carrie actually fell asleep on her tummy and only woke when Tanya reached over to adjust the straps on Carries G String bottom.

"Can't have you getting stripes now can we." She said as she move the tiny straps to new parts of Carries butt.

Carrie slid her head to the side as Lisa slowly stoked Carries back.

"That feels good." she said

Hearing Carrie's remark, Tanya joined in only lower, slowly gently running her hand over Carries bare butt cheeks. Carried sighed again as she propped herself up on her elbows and adjusted her dark shades. There she was on her tummy with her naked back being caressed. The only interruption in bare flesh was two tiny straps barely the size of a shoe string. A quick glance and you'd think she was lying there naked.

"I'm getting hot, How about giving me my top back and we can go for a dip."

"Top?" Tonya said acting as though she had no idea what Carrie was talking about.

Lisa just played along wondering how this was going to unfold.

Carrie twisted further, now showing her left breast as she stretched to talk to Tanya. Her nipples had settled down but were no less tempting to her two admirers.

"OK, Tanya, I know your game."

Carrie adjusted her glasses again and glanced up and down the beach. There weren't that may people and every seemed to be minding their own business so she rolled completely over onto her back baring her boobs to the sun and any one else who happened to look.

Tanya reached over as if to touch Carries right breasts but Carrie pushed her hand away.

"No top, not touchie." She said as she looked around one more time to see if anyone was looking before lying back down. Lying one her back really accentuated the gap between her flat tummy. The string from her tiny bottom was suspended from one luscious hip bone to the other leaving the most tantalizing view done her bottom. Had she not been completely shave you would have easily seen her bush but as it was you could see all the way to the top of her slit which was the first place tiny cloth touch her skin.

She knew Tanya was staring but was surprised when she caught Lisa doing the same. She pretended not to notice as spyed her to friends from behind her sun glasses. Again she was begging to feel a strange sense of power over her usually over powering team mate and now even her best friend was checking her out. The thought made her even hotter as a lit sheet of perspiration began to form.

Then before she could change her mind she jumped to her feet and jogged off to the water ignoring her top and adjusting her tiny bottom in the process.

Tanya and Lisa were up in a flash too and hurried to catch up to their all but naked friend. From any distance you'd swear that there was a bare assed naked girl on the beach and it wouldn't be until you were closer, much closer that you could tell that she actually had some resemblance of a bikini on. Carrie jogged into the water and dove through the first wave emerging on the other side only to tug her bottom back up. The Y back style bikini actually did pretty well at staying on because it hugged Carries natural curve so well but any slippage at all was reason for concern.

Tanya and Lisa both navigated the larger waves as they closed in on Carrie. In the water Carrie was like a fish. Having been a competitive swimmer in college and in top shape she was totally at ease in the water. At ease except for the constant adjustment her bikini required. The fuss gave her a new appreciation for the skinny dipping she had been doing as part of her workout.

Carrie swam out into the slightly deeper water so as to avoid the turmoil of the breaking waves. She had to tread water but at least she didn't have to worry about getting balled over by each passing wave. Tanya and Lisa caught up and treaded water beside her as they rolled with the swells.

They laughed and chatted for a bit before slowly drifting in to where they could touch again. This just allowed Tanya the opportunity to splash Carrie to which she retaliated. Before long all three girl were splashing and chasing after each other. It wasn't long before a wave knocked Carrie over. By the time she got to her feet or rather her knees her bottom was around her ankle and threatening to disappear into the surf. She tugged it up but not before Lisa jumped in and knocked her over again. Carrie got her bottom back on place, well sort of as before she took off after Lisa tackling her from behind just as Tanya came to Lisa defense. The three girls wrestling as another wave threatened to take Carries bikini for a one way trip to the sea floor. As Carrie pulled her bottom back on once again Tanya grabbed her from the back with both hands firmly planted on Carrie's breasts. Carrie wrestle free only to have Lisa join the attach. It was now obviously a two on one with Carrie trying to say clear. Each time she make an escape another pair of hands would grabber her and pull her back. Then as Carrie dove for Lisa, Tanya reached in and grabbed the thin strap to Carries bottom. It was already half way down her ass so there was hardly any resistance as she pulled free for Carries shapely butt. Carrie continued her pursuit of Lisa not realizing what had just happened until she heard Tanya shout in triumph. When she turned she saw Tanya holding her bikini bottom in her hand. Not to be deterred by her now completely naked state, she dove towards Tanya her bare butt bouncing in the air. Just as she reached for her bottom Tanya tossed it to Lisa.

Carrie cleared the water from her eyes and turned back towards Lisa now.

"Come on Lisa, give me my bikini."

But just as Carrie thought she her good friend was going to give it to her she tossed it back to Tanya. This went on two or three more time before Carrie realized the futility of her cause.

"What do you say we try surfing?" Tanya shouted as she started to move closer to shore.

"Since fine to me." an out of breath Carrie replied. "but first how about giving me back my bottoms.

"Come and get it." she shouted over her shoulder as she walk out of the water, bikini bottom in her hand.

Lisa walked up the beach as well leaving a naked Carrie in the water. Shaking her head and looking around nervously Carrie had no choice but to walk back naked. She had been naked enough in the last couple of weeks that she should have been use to it by now but each of the previous times seemed to be in controlled settings. This was a public beach and not a clothing optional one, but what choice did she have. She slowly walked towards the shallower water until her pussy was visible and just continued trying to stay calm like it was perfectly natural. Hopefully Tanya is right and no one would say anything or complain.

Not seeing any sign of her bikini when she got to the blanket she just flopped down on her stomach. It was amazing the difference in confidence missing that tiny bottom made. It didn't cover much of anything but at least it was something.

"Are you going to leave me naked?" Carrie asked as Tanya as Tanya reached over and ran her hand down Carries smooth back, this time uninterrupted by anything at all.

"Why not, you can't risk getting any tan lines. Jeff would kill you. Remember that contract thingy."

After Carrie dried off Tanya suggested they reapply the sun lotion to make sure she didn't burn. This time Lisa joined in and they both worked on Carries back and shoulders before Tanya stated moving lower. She squeezed a generous amount on Carries lower back and began to gently massage it into her tight butt. Carrie wanted to tell them to stop but it just felt too good.

Having finished Carrie's back Lisa move to her legs and worked her way up until she reached her upper thighs and then Carries butt. Carried moaned gently as each girls worked intently, one on each side. Tanya had the right thigh and butt cheek while Lisa had the right. They seemed to work in unison which brought even more sighs from Carrie. By now it no longer matter that she was lying naked on a beach, the work of her two friends was getting her plenty aroused.

Just then Lisa noticed a man in a bright green ATV coming up the beach.

"Holy shit, that's the beach patrol." Carrie almost came at the shock of being caught naked on the beach.

"OMG, where's my bikini? Quick give me my bikini before he come." Carrie yelled franticly.

"Damn, Just when it was getting fun." she sighed. She reached in her bag and pulled out Carries tangled bottom.

Carrie pulled it up her legs without ever leaving her tummy and laid back down as the ATV speed down the beach towards the. All three girls pretended to be asleep as the Officer slowed to check them out. Carrie still had no top on or anywhere to be seen and her back was completely bare except for the tiny thong straps. Her heart was beating like a drum as guy slowed down to check her out.

As Carrie breathed a sigh of relief as he sped up and headed down the beach.

"Holy shit. You're not going to be satisfied until you get me arrested are you." Carrie complained towards Tanya.

"What are you worried about. He was just checking out that hot little ass of yours." Tanya told her as she gave it a nice hard slap.

"oww, That hurt. Carrie complained as she followed he ATV down the beach.

"OK, How about some surfing?" Tanya asked next. "After we dragged them down here aren't you going to use them."

Carrie flipped over and sat up, this time holding her right arm over her boobs. "Give me my top and we can go."

To be continued...

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers
12