A Pegging Request

Story Info
My wife agrees to use a strap-on on me.
1.9k words
4.37
25.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to be taken by surprise. The ideal scenario would be that I'd be going about my day - just walking through the door after work, tidying the house, or being woken up in the middle of the night. Or maybe I'd be downstairs watching TV or reading, oblivious to her pottering about upstairs. And she'd walk in completely naked, apart from a strap-on, and I'd know what was about to happen.

I'd hoped to have forgotten all about the scenario I'd asked her to enact, and for this to be something that at least had the illusion of being instigated by her.

While she had agreed in the past to do what I liked in bed, to indulge me, I had to ask her directly. I think maybe the half dozen times she'd done me like this was too much, or too often - like "what, again??". But I loved her for agreeing to step outside her comfort zone. Perhaps she hated it, but did it for me anyway because of that love.

What I really wanted was for her to be as into the weird stuff I liked, and for her to instigate it herself with a sense of excitement, experimentation, and lack of embarrassment. I liked to imagine that one day she'd just really feel compelled to do it. It felt completely fair though, there's absolutely no reason a couple should have the exact same ideas about sex. And we had a great sex life, but maybe we wanted different things from it sometimes.

I think for her, sex felt more collaborative, more surface - something to giggle along together about, and fumble though. I think she was rooted in the traditional; the usual roles that men and women play together, one on top of the other. I liked the idea of going into a different zone - that sex was something that would take you out of your head, to be something transcendental almost. Sometimes, maybe selfishly, I wanted a kind of sex that was done to you. The submissive talking.

I'm making assumptions on her behalf here. I'm sure she has desires too. Unfulfilled, unexplored, unutterable. Maybe she'll tell me about them one day.

I don't know what she felt about what I liked - she was too polite to shame me. Perhaps she thought it was weird. I thought it was weird to - who knows why we like what we do? I wonder if she looked down on me, thought less of me. It can't be that thrilling to realise your husband wants anal sex. But desires are desires and what is the point in life if they remain unfulfilled?

At least that is the conclusion I'd finally arrived at.

So I've written down in the form of a short story submission to Literotica, a scenario I am too embarrassed to ask for in person. And here it is.

She'd often head up to bed before me. I'd faff about in the kitchen - I loved a good wander around the house, restoring it back to normal for the next day, and then maybe I'd watch 20 minutes of The Office or something easy like that while she read a book upstairs. We both worked hard and we were often tired in the week, but tonight was a Friday and we had an easy weekend ahead of us.

I was sat on the sofa, and I heard her step downstairs quite slowly. I'd like to think I hadn't guessed, but I'd been thinking of nothing else since she'd read these words and agreed.

She stepped through the door and said 'hi'. Her gold-blonde hair was down, she was naked, and as I'd hoped, she was wearing the purple strap-on I'd bought months earlier. She looked amazing. She always did. She often complained that I wasn't one to vocalise my thoughts, and that she preferred to hear a compliment from me on her looks or for me to explain to her which aspects of her that I admired. Mine was a silent appreciation of her: that considered her and loved her in all that she did. But I told her - "you look... hot". I was nervous still, and couldn't get the words out.

She said to me "take your clothes off, get on your knees and come and put this in your mouth"

I loved her so much for doing this - this totally wasn't her thing, but in that moment I didn't care, because I wanted her to tell me what to do - to have her way with me, to make me obey her every last word. I wanted her to take advantage, be rough; to take me out of my own head for a bit.

I took my clothes off quickly and walked over to her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Kneeling down, she pointed the strap on toward me, and I put in my mouth.

I don't really know what anyone else who does this sort of thing feels, but it's never felt like something gay to me - she's a woman, and it's a bit of plastic at the end of the day. There's something humiliating and wrong about having it put in your mouth though. I sucked on it for a little bit, and glanced up at her - she didn't look embarrassed. Perhaps seeing the man she was married to in this degrading situation was going to be damaging to our relationship dynamic, but she didn't let it show. Oh well, too late for that.

I stopped after a minute and she said "I want to fuck you with this, but first, you're going to go down on me and make me come" and quietly I said "okay". She turned and stepped through the door, heading up the stairs. I followed her. I couldn't take my eyes off the way the straps outlined her. I was filled with desire for her as she moved in front of me.

In the bedroom, she lay down on the bed. The strap-on was in the air. I pushed it to one side and started to slowly touch her pussy with my tongue. When I was doing this, I always wondered what she was thinking. I wished that I was telepathic in those moments. I wanted to do it perfectly for her, not too fast, not too hard, the right motion. I went a little quicker as I heard her breathing become louder. She wasn't one for loud performative moans, but once she'd settled into it and let herself go, she relaxed and let me carry on.

I think she might have been nervous wearing the strap-on during this, but I held on to it as I licked her faster and faster. She was breathing louder, I could feel her tensing up. She brought her hand down to touch herself and starting stroking her clit. I continued with a circular motion, round and round, stopping every so often as I think it prolonged things and hopefully teased her a little.

Faster and faster, breathing in and out, she was nearly there - and then she said:

"I'm gonna come" she tensed up and shook slightly, pushing me away - she stopped for a second and exhaled, adjusting her position. I tasted her on my fingers and then waited for a minute for her to recover. What sensations she felt, what she imagined during those times, would remain a mystery to me. I hoped she liked it.

She composed herself and said, "I'm going to fuck you now" and I nodded. I was terrified. I always was at this point, but the anticipation is a huge part of what makes this a big deal for me. Just looking at her, with her pussy wet, wearing this purple thing, knowing what was going to happen to me - I just hoped I could do it, that I could take it.

She reached for some lube and covered the strap-on with it. Then she squeezed a little more out on her finger and pushed it nearly inside me. I was lying on my back - she was going to fuck me face to face, so I raised my legs slightly in preparation. This was always the hardest bit, when it first went in. I knew from experience that it was worth this initial pain, but still, it's electrifying in the moment.

She pushed the tip against the entrance, but I wasn't ready. I tried to relax, so slowed my breathing a little. She reached up and put two fingers in my mouth - the fingers she'd used to touch herself, so I could taste her again. I started to go into the zone - some things she does just send me there. This was one of them.

Again, she pushed in to resistance, and then again, and it went in. Fuck! It's painful, probably your body telling you that this is a terrible idea! But I wanted it, I wanted it so much. She held it there for a second, my breathing was going quite fast as I adjusted. Then, she slid the entire thing inside me.

It was no small strap on, maybe six inches and pretty thick. I figure there's no point in doing it if you don't do it properly, so I'd bought something that would feel big inside me. It was intense. This was the first time we'd done it face to face, and seeing her above me, me holding her boobs in my hands, as she slowly increased the thrusts, in and out, deeper and deeper.

She put her fingers in my mouth again as she fucked me, and asked me "do you like me fucking you?" I nodded, and she went harder and faster. The intensity increased and I didn't really feel like I was in the room any more. I was in my own head, my wife taking control, fucking me hard, fucking me over and over again.

She took my cock in her hand and started to thrust it back and forth. I wasn't going to last much longer. Right over me now, she kissed me and held her mouth to mine, me breathing into hers. I couldn't take it. I was going to come! Faster and faster, she fucked me, and then, with great force she pushed it really deep inside and I came in the space between us. My cum was over us both, over my belly, some on her boobs.

She dipped her fingers in the cum, quickly raised them to my mouth, and then made me taste it. I know I'd asked for this little bit at then end: this last weird bit, and I wasn't sure she'd oblige, but I'd come this far, and my humiliation was now complete. She'd fucked me with a strap-on, made me taste myself, and now I was lying there embarrassed about what she'd done to me. I liked that power she had over me, that feeling of worthlessness afterwards.

She pulled the strap-on out of me quickly and took it off, dropping it on there floor for me to clean up. It was over.

I knew in a few minutes she'd be reading a book again, or we'd be chatting about something completely unrelated about the weekend, but for just a few minutes there, she had taken me to a different place, a higher plane. I loved her, and I wondered how long it would be before she took me there again.