A Penitent's Petition for Parole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The woman you spoke with, was her name Asuka Wilson by any chance?" Grey hedged.

"I ... didn't ask, Alan. I just got this call the night of the storm ... at my temporary place," she hesitantly replied. "I was desperate for work and needed a place to stay. It was like a miracle call. I don't know how she knew I was there, but she said ... I could work and stay here ..."

As Grey had been during Wilson's interrogation, Mary Jane was light on details, too.She left out that she was destitute and was holed up in a battered women's shelter seeking protection from several guys searching for her.

"Oh shit!" Mary J. blurted out as a disquieting thought struck, "Is this your place, Alan?"

"No," Grey replied. "It belongs to Asuka Wilson. She's my ... parole officer. I've exchanged one prison for another. She has me locked up here until she decides to let me go. Speaking of which, I'm supposed to take a driver's test this afternoon, and she's not here."

"Sounds like she has that worked out, too," Mary J. said. "I'm supposed to drive 'the shut-in' to take a test with a van somewhere ... Guess that's you." A soft smile appeared on her face.

'For a moment, with that smile, you looked a bit like Abigail,' Grey thought, caught up in the brightness of her smile. Then a darker thought spun up as he realized the incongruity of this situation where he found himself.

"Conniving bitch," Grey muttered under his breath, thinking about the surprising circumstances of this encounter with his past. "This wasn't a fucking coincidence."

"What did you call me?" At hearing the venom in his voice, Mary J.'s head snapped around.

"Nothing directed at you," Grey responded with a slight grin and softened his words. "Whatever you're cooking ... sure smells good, Mary J.," he replied, lifting the lid and peeking inside.

His new tone put a smile on her face. The first in a very long time. "Just old-fashioned stew. I found some things in the refrigerator, and ... it's nothing special, Alan," she shrugged, answering demurely as she searched the cupboards for dishes and found paper plates and bowls instead. 'These are the good kind,' she noted, 'the ones that don't bend and get squishy.'

Lunch discussions covered parts of Mary J.'s life since Alan Grey's incarceration. He listened as she discussed tidbits of her ups and downs. She was careful to skip the ones that hinted at her past four years, those seemingly noirish trials and tribulations. Even amidst that, Grey found he enjoyed listening to a woman's voice — one that was not accusative or bossy. His thoughts turned to her earlier comments about being offered a place to stay. He thought about that. About her being in a room down the hallway from his, probably. A shared bathroom, again. He imagined how he'd put up with Abigail's 'unmentionables'left in the bathroom to dry. It stirred other emotions — thoughts of the past night's lustful REM dreams and stained sheets.

Mary J. was almost as full of surprises as the mysterious Asuka Wilson. Leaving the driver's license testing site, she directed him to a storage unit where he duly loaded her belongings, few as they were, into the van. Alan thought that was puzzling but waved it off, knowing she was temporarily living elsewhere.

Alan was startled by a ringing in the glovebox as he opened the truck door for Mary Jane. She looked quizzically at him. "Should I answer it?" she perked up excitedly at the ringing. Alan shrugged; he figured the delivery guy had left his phone — maybe he called to locate it.

"Hello?" Mary Jane answered, standing beside the truck in the sweltering summer heat.

"Yes ... he passed it. We got my stuff, and we're heading back to the house. ... Thank you so very much. You don't know how much this means to me ...."

"Take it, that was Wilson?" Alan asked when Mary J. hung up with a big smile.

"Yeah. And the phone is for you," she added with a grin. "I'm supposed to show you how to set up the facial recognition."

"Facial — what?"

The ride back was spent talking about new phones and what they could do. When he went to prison, Alan's last connection to phones was those that hung on the wall, with a cable and no caller IDs.

The new housemates carried Mary J.'s worldly possessions inside. Alan set up a double-bed frame sans headboard while Mary J. put a few things on hangers and then went down to warm up the leftover luncheon stew. As Alan carried the last box upstairs, it was nearly dusk. The aroma of food followed him up the stairs like an alarm clock ringing. Alan felt a rumble in his stomach and left the last unopened box in the spartan room. He surveyed her belongings — not much more than what he had in his prison cell.'M.J., you live like Wilson -- a spartan lifestyle,'he thought. Grey headed downstairs.

"No bowl for the warden?" he joked, observing Mary Jane's preparations and placement of real tableware.

"No ... on the phone earlier, she said she had some business deal with Faye tonight and wouldn't be back here until tomorrow, around noon. Sorry, Alan. I completely forgot to tell you in all the excitement."

Alan Grey realized it wasn't some woman named Faye that Asuka Wilson had been dealing with — it was Fate. 'Mary J. didn't get that part of the message correct. Like high school, she missed a lot — her attention was always somewhere else,' he surmised as he thought about what Wilson had said and had promised previously. It was about Joe Earl Jones, the fourth bastard that had caused his twin sister's death.

He was still roaming free and about to fall into The Fixer's crosshairs. However, Grey didn't know that. Neither did he correct Mary J.'s incorrect messaging.

Mary Jane's laughter bubbled up as she recalled high school times when Alan, Abigail, and she were together. Those events were the only things she and Alan had in common. Alan fell under her spell, listening to a feminine voice again. He added a few recollections but avoided speaking about Abby's death. He also avoided his prison time. Mary Jane was wise enough not to inquire about those six years of his solitary life. That left them little to talk about. The house was noise free; no television, radio, or other distractions. In this austere place, Asuka Wilson seemed to lead a hermit-like life of karate and swordplay, void of entertainment. She only broke away in her mysterious absences to glance over Grey's work details. Grey figured it was at least that much not knowing anything about her comings and goings.

When two troubled people have exhausted their conversational repertoire, things can become pensive or confessional.

"You know, Alan," M.J. confessed, "I always had a crush on you. Did you know that? Did Abby tell you? I asked her not to tell." She gushed all that out in one breath, averting her eyes to avoid watching Alan's response to that confession.

"Mary J., she didn't share that, but she also knew I was too damned shy to think about dating then. Maybe that's why."

"I kinda hoped that she would have, now. Fucking my ex-boyfriend was a mistake. He bragged about it to everyone and kept me in the dark for months until I got propositioned by one of his friends. He told me about his lies, how I liked ... well, things I never did then with my ex. You were never that way, Alan. You were always kind and respectful."

"Sounds like it was good that you found out and ditched him, then," he remarked quietly. It was all Alan could think of to say. His mind had a few flashes of things he thought those rumors would be about. Most were in his vivid dreams in his six-by-eight cell late at night. His gaze avoided looking at Mary J. as he spoke, afraid she could read his thoughts.

She picked up on that in a flash of insight. Mary J. realized Grey hadn't been with a woman in six years — or longer, maybe. He'd blown up like a stick of dynamite and killed three guys, yet here he sat and spoke just like he did as that shy young man of nineteen all over again.

'Have you remained that kind-hearted person, or has prison hardened you beyond redemption, Alan Grey?'she mused, studying his handsome face and well-built body.

'You're out on parole,'she mused. 'Someone must have judged you to be penitent and worthy of a second try.'Her thoughts detoured, and she added a wish, 'Hey, guardian angel! Maybe, there is still a chance for me — something you could find between us?'

Mary J. pursed her lips and looked pensively at Alan. 'What the fuck, woman, nothing ventured, nothing gained!'she decided. She toyed with that thought while gathering her nerve. 'If you don't ask, shy boy, I will jump your bones and take it from there.' It was a bold mental proclamation.

Mary J. wasn't inexperienced. Others had been in her sex life, transient and short incompatible attempts to hang onto someone to love after she tossed out her ex-boyfriend. Men in her life just never seemed to click for her. 'So what if this doesn't either ...' she equivocated along that line of thinking. Then throwing caution to the wind, she acted impulsively.

"Alan, the warden isn't coming back tonight. So ... how about we ... make the most of our time alone ... together?"

Alan Grey's head jerked around to stare. Her hazel orbs locked into his eyes, and the lusty look she gave him blew away his shyness. Getting to his feet, he pulled her into his arms and delivered a passionate kiss. In his muscular embrace, she felt nearly smothered as adrenaline raced through her body. The prolonged kiss finally broke as they came up for air. She felt the bulge in his pants pressing firmly against her groin.

"I take 'this' as a yes," she gasped as her hand latched onto his cock through his paint-stained pants.

"Fuck, yes," Alan exclaimed, watching the smirk on her face as a twinkle lit up a sparkle in her eyes.

"We'll get around to that too, Alan," she answered archly, stretching on tiptoe again to deliver a returned passionate kiss.

"Alan, no commitments, no promises, just going to thrill each other tonight," she moaned as he tried to reach around her back to unfasten the buttons of her blouse.

He was nervous, she was excited, together they were like first-timers.Well, it was for Grey.

Mary Jane's smile brought a grin to Alan's face. A grin as big as a Montana moonlit night sky grew across his face. She expected their first time together would be quick, but she didn't worry. Mary J. had experienced hands that could resurrect a flaccid cock in short order and lips that could put a spring back into it, too. Stripped naked, she grasped his cock, and guided him to her moist aperture. He shafted her in one long stroke and held his cock deep inside, enjoying the warmth and joy of his first experience.

"Ahh!" she winced. "Easy, Alan. Don't move. Let me stretch out to match your size. Then ... go for it. I'll wait my turn ... You need this more ...."

Grey clung to her body, his arms around her, pressing her breast against his bare chest and trembling with urgent needs. He groaned, "I can't wait, M.J."

"It's okay then; just go as easy as you can. Pull out before you come, Alan, and I'll finish you by hand."

Grey barely heard her words before surrendering to the lust and wonder of being inside her. But he listened to the last words to pull out and managed that, as he stood in the center of the kitchen with her impaled on his cock, hammering her until he was so damn near to coming. Panting, he watched as she backed against the sink and jerked him off. His load painted her abdomen and filled her navel; pulse after pulse ran down her mons. His legs tremored, and he dropped into a nearby chair to recover.

Ablaze with unresolved lust, Mary Jane grabbed a jar of honey from the table as he relaxed. A touch here and there -- and down below on her bare mons. It had Alan's attention as her nipples glistened in the light as the honey dripped. She left no doubt about his role as she stepped close to his chair and bent down for him. His inexperienced tongue enjoyed the 'buzz' work of a bee deep in nectar until her legs slammed shut. She vibrated like a fine Stradivarius as she came holding his head tightly to her groin. — Her breath huffed like steam from a locomotive when her resolution crashed head-on with Alan's tongue, making its frenetic pursuit of her first orgasm tonight, his first cunnilingus.

"Let's go upstairs and get cleaned up," Mary Jane Blythe crooned as the sexual ardor cooled somewhat. "This will be more fun in a bed when you've recharged your batteries."

With Alan's hand around her waist, a smile on his slathered face, and a grin spread above her chin, Alan led her to the hall bath with a deep, soaking tub. He watched her bend over and run water, testing it with her hands. That posture was a perfect landing place for the curved rod rising between his legs again. His refractory rate was quicker than Mary J. suspected.

Grey eased up behind her and slid his cock between her legs. His touch garnered a giggle, and Mary J. squeezed her thighs together, holding him momentarily. "Easy big gun, we have all night to play any games you want ... any way you want ... we can even play 'Around the World' if you want my lips on you that way." Her voice had that sultry vixen's edge to it. Grey enjoyed the feel of her thighs holding him — its warmth felt damned nice.

"How about like this, right here, right now?" Grey asked huskily as he sought her opening again. He wasn't sure what around the world meant, but his dick between her legs felt good enough to him that he wanted back in and rapidly sought out her center.

"Patience, my teenage crush, let's just soak together. You can spoon me in the tub, but I want to calm you down. Then we'll have time to take a trip around the world. I'll make that really good for you, Alan."

"M.J., it felt perfect when I was inside you. I want to finish that. To know how it feels to come inside you — all the way."

"Alan, it ... would be risky. I'm fertile now. Do you have rubbers?" she thought to ask as his hands wound around her waist and then up, stirring wonderful tingles in her breasts.

Alan sighed. "Mary J., I hadn't thought about this coming so soon after I got out." Sex had been on his mind as something urgently needed, but Fate put him in the hands of a vivacious slaver named Asuka Wilson. 'Perhaps,' he thought, 'Slaver' was a bit harsh, more like a slave-driving parole officer.'

Mary Jane chuckled at the inadvertent 'coming so soon' phrase. "Well, you came pretty soon downstairs, so this second time should last longer. I promise I'll make it good for you, even if you come in another shaft," she whispered, thinking about her promise and wondering if Alan would be open to a backdoor approach instead — if he pushed the matter to come inside her cunt.

Gently untangling his arms, she motioned for Alan to get into the tub, then eased into it, adjusting his newly risen rod to nestle between her legs. Mary J. leaned back and closed her eyes. She knew this wouldn't be a quiet time from when his hands roamed her breasts and slid between her thighs, exploring the curves and recesses of her sex. It was the newness of a man's first conquest pent up for over six years. She'd realized that downstairs. He might get off inside her unprotected vagina tonight, leaving hordes of handsome little swimmers eager to impregnate her. She'd have to live with that — after all, she started it with her 'throwing caution to the wind' with her lustful, wanton thoughts.

It took a long while to reach that point where Grey wasn't so ramrod stiff. As the water cooled, Mary J. suggested they move to her bed. Grey countered that it was freshly painted, and his bedroom was not. The choice was made; hurriedly, he toweled her dry, leaving her hair still damp. He didn't bother to dry himself, just scooped her up in his rock-hard arms, leaving a trail of water droplets in their wake, and carried her across the threshold of the back bedroom. Gently, he set her down to stand at the foot of his bed.

Grey's eyes fixed on her hazelnut-colored eyes as his hands swept down her body; her shoulders trembled with anticipation. M.J. read the look in his eyes, felt the strong fingers dig into her shoulder blades, and knew Alan wouldn't make it to the bed by how he held her pressed against his rock-hard abs. His wiry chest hairs glided over her body, teasing her nipples to firmness again. It was the same lust that burned through him downstairs. Knowing he wanted her without more foreplay, she said, "It's okay. I'm so horny, too." She breathed the words out as she knelt before him. Engulfing him, she sucked his cock, rolling the head around with her expert tongue. Grey groaned in ecstasy. Quickly, he sank to his knees alongside her.

Easing down onto her back, she raised her knees, planted her feet on the wooden floor, and opened herself wide for his view. Raising her head, she studied his wide-eyed face. She knew she had no control over his desires at this point. At best, M.J. hoped he took her rosebud — she was unprotected — she had told him.

Yet, her raspy voice croaked out, "Your choice, Alan. Come in ... either one."

'Let Fate decide,' she thought as her ardor swelled.

He entered her, stretched out on the wooden floor, eagerly fucking her missionary style. His cock buried to the hilt as each thrust penetrated her depths. Mary J. was as passionate about the sexual arousal building within and closing in on her release. The room was filled with mixed gasps — his from aggressive lunges, hers with upward thrusts to match his cock's relentless spearing.

It was exuberant and forceful, but still, she sensed he was trying to hold back from pounding her like meat on a butcher block. She began to feel at ease as her body responded in kind. It felt delicious, cunt-tingling wonderful, maddening as he rose upon his forearms, closed his eyes, and rutted against her — claiming his male rite of passage. She was dimly aware of that in her lust-crazed thoughts as his cock stroked against her clit and worked to drive her to a flurry of orgasms. Those she enjoyed, although they were rough, they were pleasing at the same time. Her mind drifted as her body joined in the wash of emotions flooding her tensing body.

'I hope those little swimmers are as cute as you,'she smiled at the thought.

Grey grunted at each thrust as he neared the limits of his body's ability to fight the urge to explode inside her. He wanted the adrenaline to surge even higher as he bucked against her.

The ball-smacking sounds reverberated in his ears along with her huffs in response, eagerly thrusting upward to meet and drive him to increase speed and forcefulness. He was bathed again but in the sheen of perspiration generated by the sexual drive radiating between them. He opened his eyes and smiled, observing her feminine gleam. Awash with a pale rosé glowing across her breasts and neck, she had a perspiration sheen that matched his dripping body. She gasped for renewed breath; he watched her taut jaw stretch open, forming a great 'O' shape as she neared a body-jerking climax.

Her abdomen formed ridges like lady-six-pack abs on the verge of coming. Mary J.'s head arched in response as her nostrils flared. "Fuck!" she cried out as her body was racked with a massive orgasm. Driven to make her climb the wall, Alan pounded her until she shuddered again. Then he surged inside her with one last forceful groan, blurting out, "Goddamn — Mary Jane — that was so fucking wonderful!"

Huffing as the last tremor racked her body, she smiled back at him, thinking,'I own you, all of you ... all of your penitent passion. God, I wished you hadn't been so damn shy years ago.'