A Penny Saved is a Love Earned Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"I already have a partner," I told him, "What am I supposed to tell him?"

"I'm not doing this because I want to be your partner," Rich smiled, "I'm doing this because I believe in you and your product. All I want in return is two and a half percent of each chair sold, at the price that you want to sell them."

"That's only four hundred and fifty dollars," I replied, "Are you sure about this?"

I hold the controlling interest in three of the four major shipping corporations in the country," he grinned, "So, don't worry, I'll be recouping my money back through them."

"Alight then," I smiled, retrieving a business card from my pocket and handing it to him, "If you'll send the contracts to my office, I'll sign them and then have my secretary overnight them to you. That way, they'll be waiting for you in your office in New York on Monday."

"I don't think you understand, Bryan," he chuckled, "Like I said before, I've known Penelope almost all of her life. She trusts you fully and so do I. In other words there will be no contract between us other than a handshake, okay?"

"You betcha," I smiled, shaking his hand, "Thank you, Rich, this will help more than you know."

"I'm glad," he smiled, "Now...I need another drink. How about if we get your pretty little friend back over here so we can order something to eat, too?"

~~~~~~

"Bye, Uncle Rich," Penelope smiled, hugging him as we dropped him at his hotel, "Thank you so much for everything."

"You're welcome, sweetheart," Rich grinned, and then he turned to me. "Bryan," He said, "I know that we're going to do great things together, but where Penelope is concerned; all I ask of you is one thing."

"What's that, sir," I respectfully asked, knowing exactly what he was about to say.

He sadly smiled, and then after reaching over and putting his hand on my shoulder in a somewhat fatherly gesture, he quietly told me, "Promise me that you'll take good care of Penelope. She's been through enough in her life."

"You'll never have to worry about that," I replied, looking him in the eyes to let him know that I was dead serious, "I'd give my life before I'd ever let anything bad happen to her."

I believe you, son," he kindly smiled, and then with one last wink at Penelope, he turned and walked into the lobby of his hotel.

~~~~~~

Penelope drove us home and on the way, she grinned and said, "Ya know, I really enjoyed myself tonight even though we didn't really do anything special."

I began to laugh and said, "I love you very much, I do, but if you call getting handed a check for three million dollars not really doing anything special....then you needed this time away from the hospital a little more than I thought."

"Oopps," she giggled, "I forgot bout that part."

"Silly girl," I laughed, gently caressing her beautiful cheek with my hand, "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Hmm," she purred, "I can think of one thing...."

~~~~~~

We ended up at Penelope's condominium which was located in the Music Row area, and although I'd picked her up there a few times; this was the first time I'd seen the inside of it. She kept her home spotless and the moment I set foot inside, I could feel her everywhere in the house.

"There's only seventeen hundred square feet," Penelope smiled, as I looked around, "But I like it here...especially now that you're here with me."

"Thank you for having me," I smiled, "And I feel very comfortable here, my beautiful Penny."

~~~~~~

"I don't have a pool, "Penelope smiled, as she began unbuttoning my shirt, "But I have a nice hot tub out back."

"I didn't bring any shorts," I said, "I'm sorry sweetie, but if I'd known that we were...."

"Have I told you how much I love you?" she asked, giggling as she pulled my shirt off of me, "And I never said anything about wearing clothes, now, did I, silly boy?"

"No, you didn't," I laughed, unbuttoning her clothing as she was removing mine.

After we were both naked, I took a moment to admire Penelope's body, and in doing so; I realized that God had given me a second chance to love again...and to be loved by something so very beautiful in return.

~~~~~~

As we lay in the hot tub together, Penelope wrapped her body around mine, and with the feeling of her silky smooth body pressed tightly against me, my cock was iron hard in no time.

"Mmm," she purred, while she slowly stroked my cock with her hand, "Is this for me?"

I answered her by sucking her hard nipple into my mouth as my tongue licked its rubbery texture, making her hiss as she sucked the air into her lungs. "Oh, God, yes," she panted, "Yes, Bryan, suck my titty, baby...oh yes, that's it."

Penelope suddenly pulled away from me and with her eyes glazed over and a look of pure lust on her face; she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom, also providing me with the opportunity to drink in the sight of her beautiful tight ass wiggling in front of me with every step she took.

~~~~~~

I'd barely had a chance to get comfortable when Penelope climbed on top of me and placed my stiff cock at the entrance of her now dripping (not from the hot tub) pussy.

As she slowly lowered her body down onto me, she looked into my eyes and whispered, "I love you, Bryan, and I always will."

Then once she'd lowered herself all the way down, Penelope took my hands and placed them onto her big round tits and smiled, "We've already made love, Bryan. Now I want you to fuck me, baby, and fuck me nice and hard."

"Oh, God, yes," I groaned, rolling us over until I was on top of her, gently lodged between her long legs with my cock stuffed deeply inside of her.

For a moment I simply took the time to enjoy the absolute and pure beauty of her before I began to move. And as I looked at her and she at me, it was then that we began to understand the bond which, although neither of us knew it at the time, was something we had always shared, even before either of us were ever born.

"Come on, baby," she urgently groaned, wiggling and thrusting her hips up at me, "Show me how much you love me by giving me that beautiful cock."

I began to move slowly in and out of her, her tight pussy gripping every inch of my shaft as it moved within her. "Oh, God," she began to wail, "Faster, baby, fuck me faster, harder."

"How does that feel?" I asked, pumping my hips up and down as fast as I possibly could, "You like that?"

"Oh, yes, Bryan," she groaned, pulling my head down and placing her lips close to my ear, "I want you to fuck my wet pussy, baby. Fuck it, oh God yes, fuck that pussy harder with that beautiful big cock...oh fuck yes, that's it, make me your bitch, baby."

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I urgently told her, "I can't hold it....NOW, I'M CUMMING, UNNNNGGHHHH," and then I released what felt like were gallons of hot scalding sperm deep within the velvet confines of warm vagina.

"OH YES BABY, I'M CUMMING WITH YOU. OH GOD I LOOOOOOVE YOOOU," she cried, throwing her legs wide open while her hands grabbed and pushed down on my ass, trying to get me as deep into her as I could possibly get.

~~~~~~

"Whew," she giggled, as we lay back regaining our breath, "That felt so good, baby."

"I loved it," I smiled, turning on my side to face her, "And I love you, too."

Penelope suddenly gave me a look that I'd never seen from her before, and with an almost childlike expression of fear slowly making its way across her face; tears began to fill her eyes as she looked at me and cried, "I've felt so alone for so many years, Bryan, and now that you're in my life; I feel whole again and I'm so happy."

"I feel the same way," I softly replied, gently placing my arms around her and pulling her against me, "And if you're happy, then why are you crying, baby?"

"Oh, I don't know," she suddenly giggled, "I guess I'm just being silly."

"No, you're not," I smiled, gently leaning down and kissing her nipple, "You're just being human."

Penelope leaned over and turned on the small lamp that was on her bedside table which bathed her bedroom in a soft and gentle light. Then after making sure that our naked bodies were pressed gently but tightly together, Penelope tenderly kissed my lips and sweetly smiled, "I haven't felt this loved in a very long time, Bryan."

"Good," I softly replied, after tenderly kissing her lips, "You'd better get used to feeling like this all the time."

"Can I ask a favor of you?" she smiled.

"Of course you can."

"I would love to go see your parents tomorrow, Bryan; would that be alright, baby?"

"I don't see why not," I yawned, then quickly kissed her lips right before covering us up with a sheet, "I'll call Mom in the morning."

"I already did," she impishly smirked, "And she said for us to be there around eight-thirty in the morning for breakfast."

~~~~~~

"Good morning, baby," Mom chirped, with a knowing smirk across her face, "How are you this morning."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I teased, after receiving the perfunctory kiss on the cheek from Mom, accompanied by a playful smack across the butt.

"Hi, Sweetheart," Mom cooed, pulling Penelope into a hug, "It's so good to see you again."

"Hi, Linda," Penelope smiled, "Thank you for having us."

"WHO'S IN MY HOUSE?" Dad playfully bellowed from the kitchen, and then appeared from around the corner with a smile on his face.

"Well, hey, you two," Dad smiled, then smirked at Penelope, "Did you come to cook breakfast, girl?"

She smiled widely, and after turning to wink at Mom and me, Penelope strolled up to my Dad, and after taking his arm; she kissed him on the cheek, making his entire face turn beet red in embarrassment, and said, "Only if I can talk you into helping me, handsome."

The look on my father's face was priceless, to say the least, and I thought that both Mom and I were going to pee in our pants because we laughed so hard. However, after the laughter had died down and Dad had regained his composure, he grinned at Penelope and said, "Don't laugh at those two, pretty Penny, it only makes them worse," and then led her into the kitchen leaving both mine and Mom's laughter in their wake.

~~~~~~

After refusing all offers of help, with the exception of allowing Mom to stand in the kitchen while the two of them talked, Penny, as Mom and Dad both called her now, made western omelets cooked to perfection.

"Damn, girl," Dad teased, as she set his plate in front of him, "We may have to just keep you around here. Whadaya say, Mom?"

"She's welcome here anytime she wants to come over," Mom smiled, as Penny sat down beside me, kissing my cheek, "But I think she already knows that."

~~~~~~

After breakfast, as we all sat around the table talking, Mom smiled and said, "I saw your picture in the paper, Penny sweetheart. Gosh, that was a mighty big fish."

"Oh, that reminds me," Dad suddenly said, hopping up from the table and disappearing down the hall.

"Where in the hell is he going?" I asked Mom.

"Just you wait and see," Mom knowingly smiled, "It's a surprise."

~~~~~~

Dad returned carrying a picture frame, which, after closer examination, had the newspaper article featuring a picture of Penelope and that monster catfish, which I almost broke my back hauling into the boat.

"This is for you, pretty girl," Dad proudly beamed, handing her the framed article; "Linda and I want you to have this."

"Thank you, Jake," Penelope sweetly cooed, hugging Dad and kissing him on the cheek again, also eliciting a bright red color in his cheeks...again, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, sweetie," Mom tenderly replied, and then teasing, playfully elbowed Dad, "Besides; Jake needs to understand that us women can catch big fish, too."

~~~~~~

"You love her," Dad smiled, as he and I sat out on the back porch talking that morning, "Don't you son?"

"Yeah," I grinned, "I sure do, Dad."

"You could do a whole lot worse," Dad knowingly smiled, "I'm happy for you, son."

"Thanks, Dad," I happily replied, "Penelope's half Native American ya know."

"Really?" Dad asked smiling, "I didn't know that."

"It's true," I proudly said, "Her mother was full blooded Cheyenne."

"Wow," Dad grinned, "No wonder she's so beautiful then."

~~~~~~

While Dad and I sat out on the back porch that morning, I later found out that Mom was inside showing Penelope my baby pictures. And had I known at the time, I would've most definitely put a stop to it.....

"How old is he in this picture, Linda?" Penelope asked, holding up an old photo.

"Let me see, darlin," Mom grinned, looking at the picture, "That was taken just after his first birthday. Wasn't he just the cutest thing?"

"He still is," Penelope quietly whispered, "But don't tell him I told you so."

"Look at this," Mom smiled, handing her my college graduation picture, "Isn't he handsome there?"

"Oh, my gosh," Penelope smiled, "I wish I had known him back then. I would've kicked that Vicky bitch's ass for her."

"You two have each other now, sweetie," Mom cooed, hugging Penelope, "And that's all that matters."

~~~~~~

"I really love you family, Bryan," Penelope told me, on the way back to my house, "I think you look like your father, and that's why you're so handsome, but you have your mother's heart and that's why you're such a sweetie."

All at once tears began to fill her eyes, making their way down her cheeks, and in turn making me ask, "Hey, what's wrong, baby?"

"Oh, nothing," she sniffled, still smiling, "I'm just so happy that we found each other."

"I am, too, pretty girl," I grinned, placing my hand on the inside of her thigh, "More than you know."

~~~~~~

We came home to find Megan lying out by the pool in her swimming suit and with one of those big floppy straw hats on her head, which women like to wear when they're sunning themselves.

"Well, hello there, you two," she happily grinned, "How was your night last night?"

"Are you kidding?" Penny teased, winking at Megs, "He wore me out so bad last night that I can hardly walk today."

"What the hell," I replied, perturbed, "What are you doing talking about that?"

I suddenly found myself surrounded by the sound of female laughter, and in doing so, Megan reached over and smacked me on the ass and howled, "Don't you know by now that I'm gonna bust your balls every chance I get, especially now that you and Penny are in love."

"That's right," Penelope conspiratorially giggled, "Besides, I always wanted a sister and now I've got one so; quit your whining."

"Have you heard from Tommy and Sam?" I asked.

"Yes, I've heard from them," Megan replied grinning, "They called as soon as they got settled in last night."

"I hope they're having fun," Penny smiled, "I've only been to Gatlinburg once and I had a blast."

"Are you kidding me?" I teased, winking at Megan, "As long as there are shops to spend money in, which, there are more than enough I assure you; then you can be certain that Sam is having the time of her life."

"Oh no, I just thought about something," Megan mischievously giggled, "I'll bet you that poor Tommy got stuck with carrying all of Sam's shopping bags."

"I wouldn't worry too much about that," I mused, "I'm fairly sure that Tommy is just exactly where he wants to be, as is Miss Samantha."

"I know," Megan smiled, "Isn't it cute, the way they act around each other?"

"They're absolutely precious," Penny sweetly said, "And they look so good together, too."

"Yeah," Megan knowingly giggled, "They act just like a couple of other people I know."

"That's a good thing though," Penny chirped, winking at Megan while slipping her arms around my waist, "Besides, I think Tommy is a cutie. What do you think, Megs?"

"What're you talking about?" Megan laughed, "If I were twenty years younger, he would most definitely have his hands full."

"That's for damn sure," I laughed, aggravating my sister, "He'd need more than two hands, though, especially with the size of your ass."

"Oh Bryan," Penelope replied, shaking her head, "That was so wrong."

"Yeah, it was," Megan hatefully replied, "And you can kiss my ass, too, you fucker."

"What's wrong, big sister," I chuckled, "You can dish it out, but you can't take it?"

"Take this, dickhead," she viciously spat, flipping the middle finger of her left hand at me, "You can be such an asshole sometimes, I swear."

"I agree with her, Bryan," Penny added, before I had a chance to reply, "You shouldn't talk to your sister like that."

"She's right," Megan angrily growled, "Don't be such a fuckhead all your life, Bryan."

I knew I shouldn't have let it happen, but....by this time I was extremely pissed of at both Megan and Penny, and in doing so, I looked them in the eyes and angrily spouted, "You know what? I was just kidding so; why don't both of you kiss my ass, God dammit," and with that said, I walked into the house, grabbed my keys, and then without saying a word to either one of them; I walked out the front door, got into my truck and then took off.

~~~~~~

I knew that I shouldn't have gotten so angry with them, but Penny and Megan pissed me off to no end. Granted, I was used to putting up with Megan's shit, as I'd been doing it my whole life, but Penny was only doing what she thought was right, and therefore I had no right to be angry with her. Still though, I threw a fit because I thought that Penny should've stayed out of it at the very least, and if she did decide to choose a side; it should've damn well been my side of the argument and not Megan's. I drove around for a bit, and then after my temper had cooled down somewhat, I decided to go to the marina and spend the night on my boat.

~~~~~~

The galley had been fully stocked with food and drinks, enough for at least three weeks, maybe longer. I had decided on my way to the marina that I was going to Old Hickory Lake with the intention of "camping out" on the lake. And once her engines had warmed up, I cast off all lines, climbed aboard, and then the moment I was on the river and clear of the marina's "No Wake Zone; I took off down the river at roughly fifteen knots.

~~~~~~

Chapter Three

I had gone through the locks at the dam, and after a short while; was anchored in a secluded cove that I'd stumbled upon a couple of years earlier. There was no access to the lake from the highway for at least six to eight miles on either side, which pretty much guaranteed complete and total privacy.

My boat fit in the cove perfectly, even to the point that I plenty of room on both the port and starboard sides, as well as plenty of room forward and aft, man, it was great. There was no current so; I didn't have to worry about drifting out too far and/or running aground.

I'd always thought that having a mobile phone installed in my boat was a wise decision, in the event of an emergency or something at work that required my presence. Of course that train of thought lasted until the moment it began to ring and I saw my home phone number being displayed on the caller ID, letting me know that it was either my sister, Penny, or both....more than likely both, knowing my sister.

Not only was I not in the mood to talk to anyone, I sure as hell didn't want to talk to either one of those two. (Yeah, so what if I was being an infantile asshole back then, sorry about that...yeah, right.) I turned the phone off and popped open a nice cold corona, but not before cutting up three limes, accompanied by a pint of tequila that I'd stashed aboard the boat during the previous fall the year before.

~~~~~~

It was still rather early in the day and it was nice and sunny, not too hot at all so, I went below deck and changed into a pair of shorts. Once I'd come back on deck, I grabbed another beer and then put Emerson Lake & Palmer's "Tarkus" album on the CD player, (which were still fairly new back then) and then laid back and enjoyed myself as I relaxed in the sun.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers