A Perfect Birthday

Story Info
Dolled up as a perfect girl for his birthday.
2.4k words
4.51
37.9k
39
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sighed as he woke up. Another birthday. He knew it was cliché, but he always hated his birthday. As petty as it sounded, he just wanted to spend time by himself, to have a day off, instead of being forced to go out and celebrate. He knew his friends and family always meant well, but couldn't he just have one birthday where he had time to do what he wanted? He rolled back over in bed, his slim frame sliding underneath the covers as he settled in to try and get back to sleep. He was just closing his eyes when he felt himself being shaken energetically. What now?

"Wake up lazy! It's time for your big surprise!" Alex grunted, remembering that his girlfriend, Katie, had promised to give the best day of his life, but he wasn't allowed to ask questions. He knew she just wanted to make him happy, but the last two birthdays she had planned for him had been a bit of a bore. She always invited over a bunch of people and he ended up being annoyed at his friends and family all day. Why couldn't she just plan something for just him? Or just the two of them? He stifled a sigh, and turned to face her with a half-hearted smile.

"There's my girl." Katie said happily as she looked down at his groggy face. Girl? What the hell? Was she drunk already? She did look good though, wearing just a thin tank top and skimpy gym shorts. At least he had that going for him. Katie continued excitedly, "Get up, get up! I've got a whole day planned for my sweet Alice!"

Hearing that name shocked him out of any grogginess he might have felt. How did she know about that? It had to be a coincidence. He never let his girly side slip, and whenever Katie stayed over at his apartment he put away all his Alice things in a box and stuffed it into the far back of his closet. His head spun as he tried to figure out how to respond. He must have looked very lost, because Katie put her hand on his cheek in reassurance, and laughed lightly.

"Don't worry silly, I know how much you love being a girl. You should have told me! I would love to have a girlfriend, you're so beautiful already!" Katie seemed overjoyed, but Alex still wasn't quite sure how to respond. He sat up in bed, the sheets slipping off of his pale, smooth skin. He felt simultaneously mortified and excited that his girlfriend knew his secret, so he just sat there on the bed and stared up at her, feeling himself slip into girl mode slowly but surely. When he finally did speak, it was with a lighter, more melodic tone than he used when he was Alex.

"Umm.. Well I'm not sure how to respond.. You're ok with it? I just.. I didn't know how you would feel and I didn't want to mess up things between us, please don't be mad at me!" Alice almost burst out crying after this. She had always thought of this moment with dread, assuming Katie would laugh at her and call her a freak, leaving her life forever. However, the smile Katie gave her brushed away any sense of fear that she might have had. She was very clearly ok with it, and leaned in to hug Alex as he sat on the bed.

Smiling, Katie grabbed Alice's hand and led her out of the bed and over to the bathroom. Alice gasped. Hanging up inside the bathroom was a full set of lingerie, as well as a silky pink robe. Seeing her girlfriend's eyes light up, Katie said "I see you like my surprise! But first we've got to get you all pretty, come on and join me in the shower!"

With a wink she stripped naked and jumped into the large shower in the corner of the bathroom. Alice took a moment to take in Katie's body. Athletic, just a bit shorter than Alice at 5'3, Katie had beautifully perky C-cup breasts that drove Alice wild. Katie kept her dirty blonde hair just past shoulder length, and the way it flipped over the nape of her neck as she looked back Alice was enough to make her strip off the boxers she had been wearing. Alice was short for a boy, but slightly tall for a girl, with a pale, slim frame and medium length dark brown hair. Her hair was cut long enough that she could style it to a cute tomboy look whenever she was in girl mode.

As they showered together, Katie giggled as she used a sweet-smelling shaving cream to remove all of Alice's body hair. Katie took her time, shaving Alice's legs and butt, armpits, face, and lastly, the area around her small clitty. After soaping each other up (giggling the whole time of course), they got out of the shower and toweled off. Katie gave Alice a small kiss on the cheek and handed her the hanger with the lingerie set on it. "Happy birthday Alice." She said quietly and then stepped back to watch her girlfriend get dressed.

Alice first pulled on the lacy, cream-colored panties. They had a delicate lace trim on them, and the sensation on her freshly-shaved skin sent a shiver up Alice's skin. As she pulled them up to around her hips, the silky material tucked away her petite cock nicely. Next she strapped on the matching bralette, the flowery design accentuating her chest nicely, even with her slim frame. She pulled on the silky robe over her shoulders, admiring herself in the mirror.

The light kimono-style robe fell just short of her ass, the lace panties popping out if she moved too quickly. The whole outfit made her into a petite tomboy, with her damp hair making her look that much more girly. She practically glowed with happiness, this was the best birthday ever! She grew even more excited as Katie pulled out her makeup box and applied a natural-looking, but still unmistakably feminine face of makeup on Alice. Light pink lipstick and winged eyeliner completed the look, and Alice couldn't help but be amazed by the beautiful girl she saw in the mirror.

Katie leaned up behind Alice and wrapped her arms around her newly-transformed girlfriend, kissing the back of her neck as she gently hugged her. Alice moaned slightly, feeling a distinctly un-ladylike stiffness building up in her panties. Her face went crimson with embarrassment, but Katie just smiled at her and stepped out of the bathroom, returning quickly with a small package wrapped with lovely pink paper.

"Here you go Alice.. I thought this would look amazing on you, and it might help with the little.. Problem that you seem to be having right now. I hope you like it!" Alice quickly unwrapped the package and opened the box inside. She gasped with delight, inside was a small pink chastity cage. She had no idea how Katie had found out about it, but this was one of her long-time fantasies. Katie explained, "you let me borrow your laptop a while back, and you left your browser open and full of girly, sissy fantasy stuff. I figured you would be ok with me getting this for you, do you like it?"

"I love it so much! Thank you!" Alice felt almost giddy as Katie helped her unwrap the pink cage. It was made out of sturdy, hard plastic, strong enough to contain her already-small clitty, but not large enough to show much through a pair of panties. Katie slid down the pair that Alice was wearing to reveal her cock, and slowly fit it into the cage, patiently working it in as Alice struggled to keep it from growing hard.

When she had everything in place, she hooked the small padlock in place and fastened it with a click. Then she took the key and placed a small gold chain through the key ring and hung it around her neck. The chain was just long enough so that the key rested gently between her cleavage. Staring at this Alice felt a twinge in the cage, her clitty testing it's new prison. The cage held tight though, and Katie tucked it away back into the lacy panties, taking care to tease it ever so slightly with her manicured nails as she did. Katie gave Alice another small peck on the cheek and led her out of the bathroom.

Alice pranced along behind her in a daze of happiness and building sexual frustration. Here she was, with her girlfriend fulfilling her most secret fantasies, loving every second of it! She managed to calm herself a bit as Katie poured a mimosa for her from a pitcher she had setting out on the kitchen counter, the champagne fizzing slightly through the orange juice as she took it. Katie slipped in toward Alice as she handed over the drink. Alice took a tentative sip as the blonde slowly traced her long nails up Alice's inner thigh, tracing a burning line of desire toward the tightly locked package beneath her panties.

She moaned as she took another long sip of the drink, the heady emotions building up within her now mixing with an intense need for an orgasm. Of course Katie knew exactly what she was doing, and continued to tease Alice's poor straining cock as she finished the drink. Alice set down the glass and leaned in to grab her girlfriend, but Katie laughed lightly and pulled away. She knew exactly what Alice wanted, and she was going to make sure that she was never quite satisfied.

As the day went on, Katie kept up her teasing mercilessly. Alice tried to compose herself, but seeing this, Katie pulled off her flimsy tank top and pajama shorts, spending the rest of the morning naked except for a pair of boyshort panties that she knew drove Alice crazy. This continued all morning, and as the afternoon drew on, Katie suggested that they watch a movie. Of course, the entire time Katie was either touching Alice sensually, or playing with herself and staring at Alice suggestively. She had complete control over her girlfriend, and they were both loving it.

As the movie was finally ending, Katie finally let Alice slink over to her and they started to make out furiously. Alice was worked into a frenzy from being locked up and teased all day. She moaned as she moved up and down Katie's body, kissing her neck and breasts, then slowly working her mouth down between Katie's smooth thighs. She gently slid down Katie's panties, her clitty screaming in it's cage as she lightly kissed the lips in front of her. She lapped at Katie's pussy with more and more intensity, Katie's moans growing louder as she approached climax and then shuddered through a powerful orgasm. The two lay on the couch for a while after that, Katie basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, Alice laying against her desperately wishing she could have one of her own.

"Come on then baby, we have to get to our dinner reservation! We can't miss it, you've been waiting months for this." Katie sat up slowly, smiling as it began to dawn on Alex that she wanted him to go to a fancy sushi restaurant as Alice. At first the idea horrified him, then slowly brought a smile to his face. It was time to fully embrace being Alice. Alice smiled and nodded, standing up off the couch and stretching her slim body as she did so.

The two girls got ready for dinner, Katie picking out a slinky little black dress that hugged her athletic frame nicely, and handing a flouncy pink sundress to Alice. The two of them got dressed and freshened up their makeup, then took the short walk over to the restaurant. Alice flushed crimson as they first walked out the door, but then relaxed as she realized that no one was staring or looking at her like she was out of place. Her confidence picked up as they walked, and she even gave a flirty glance to a cute guy that walked past them. This prompted a giggle and a disapproving nudge from Katie, and the two of them laughed as they walked into the sushi place.

Dinner was wonderful, lots of fresh sushi and sake, and even a small cupcake with a candle on it for dessert. As she blew it out, Alice didn't even bother to make a wish. Everything that Katie had done for her today was all she wanted. They paid and headed back to their apartment, holding hands and enjoying the cool evening air. Alice felt Katie's slowly exploring the light hem of her sundress as they walked up the stairs to the apartment, and her face started to flush deep red, both with desire and with the fear of someone seeing them.

The second the door was closed securely behind them they were all over each other. All passionate kisses and groping hands, both girls had their dresses hiked up and their panties off of each other in the blink of an eye. Alice, struggling to catch her breath as her sexual frustration overwhelmed her, caught a mischievous look in Katie's eye as she felt long slim fingers reaching for her backside. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what was happening, but she was powerless to stop it. Her desire, her need to feel release, her husky, girly moans, all came to a quick explosive climax as the gentle pressure on her tight hole combined with Katie's light grasp on her caged clitty. Alice felt her knees almost give out as a small spurt erupted from her cage, then another, and another. She saw stars and collapsed into a gasping heap as her frustrated orgasm continued. This was like nothing she'd ever felt before, her entire body lit up, tingling with ecstasy as she came.

Alice kneeled on the floor, shaking as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm. She felt giddy, light-headed, and still frustratingly horny all at once. She looked up sheepishly, meaning to apologize for making a mess. Instead, she caught her breath as she took in the beautiful sight above her. Katie stared down at her lovingly, her dress still pulled up high enough to give Alice a tantalizing view of her pussy. Her hourglass figure was accentuated by the tight dress she was wearing, and the key to Alice's cage was nestled between her pale cleavage. Alice felt her heart melt into a puddle at the sight of her gorgeous girlfriend staring down at her, and as Katie knelt down kiss her, she knew that she wanted this to last forever.