A Perfect Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice finds the perfect cock - attached to her son.
6.2k words
4.39
79.6k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever seen a truly gorgeous cock before? Not one that's just massive, or one that looks like it could split your insides open, or so thick that you can't get your mouth around it. Not one that's just got the perfect head, or lets out enough cum for you to bathe in. No, a really perfect cock, the kind that you've simply got to encounter to truly appreciate.

Alice had seen many different cocks before, of all sizes and shapes and colors. But in all her years, she had only ever seen one perfect cock. It was such a shame that it belonged to her son.

She hadn't meant to see it, of course. It never started out that way. Jacob was not the sort of son that would walk around naked, or try to show off his cock to just anybody, especially his mother. They had always been a normal, perfect family. Alice and her husband, Richard, had done well in raising him. He'd grown up just as they had always imagined him, as a tall, strong, independent young man who had an unwavering set of morals ingrained in him. She'd always been, and always would be, proud of who he had become. These days, he was the spitting image of his father, Richard, when they had been his age. Nowadays, Richard had his silver-dusted hair and beard shorn close to his face, but the resemblance was uncanny. Especially their voices.

Their voices were twins of each other, utterly and completely. Deep and warm and rich, like smoked wood in the winter or a good whiskey after a long day of work. In fact, it had been Richard's voice that she'd fallen in love with first. She'd been in the library, studying right before midterm season truly began, and had been reaching for a book on one of the higher shelves. She wasn't necessarily short, but definitely not tall, not rowing-team or basketball-team tall. On her toes, she had been one step away from climbing up the stacks and shelves themselves for that biochemistry textbook when a warm wall had hit her from behind, smelling of oud and amber and honey. When she turned around, she was met with a man in a sweater and jeans, reaching up for the book she wanted.

"Can I help you with that?"

Even now, twenty-three years later, that voice turned her knees weak and sent throbbing pulses into her pussy. Some sort of Pavlovian response to his voice, which was usually followed by his mouth and fingers and cock, had formed in her mind, making psychological connections between that voice and the mind-blowing orgasms and semen that came after. Richard's cock was almost perfect, as cocks came. It was uncut, the way she preferred it, and long enough that she needed a hand whenever she blew him, but it was not perfect. The head was a shade too light, and if she was being honest with herself, didn't drool precum the way she liked. It was a kink of hers, to watch a cock as it leaked and spurted precum for her and lick It up, or catch it in her fingers and use it to lube up her clit.

No, Richard's cock was not perfect, but it sure was close. It was the closest she had ever seen before, and she was damn sure not going to let something like that out of her sight. So she had fucked and sucked and then fucked it some more until, one day, a baby had popped out. Little Jacob.

Alice woke up from her reverie, startled at the sight of Jacob coming down the stairs. These days, he always woke up late, after Richard had left the house and gone to work. She had berated him for it once, but he had said something about circadian rhythm shifts of college students and how it was all normal. She'd never made that mistake again.

"Good morni- afternoon," she remarked, crossing her legs and picking up her glass of orange juice before sliding a now-cold slice of toast and jam at him. He crashed into the chair opposite her, hair still wet from his morning - afternoon - shower, dripping onto his shirt. It had grown slightly too small for him, but so had almost all the clothes he had left behind. She kept telling him to bring some home from his dorm room, but he didn't listen. He almost never did, these days.

"Thanks, mom," Jacob said, grabbing the slice and munching loudly. She her eyes lightheartedly and poured him a glass of orange juice.

"What're you up to today? Sun's shining, it's nice and hot outside," she said, sipping at her own glass. "Maybe you want to take a dip in the pool? I sure think I will."

"I don't know, Mom. Me and Chase were gonna go out to the movies tonight, catch up with some old friends?" He shrugged. "Been a long time since we've seen each other. Last summer I think. Might be nice to see some of the guys again."

"Time's really flying, huh?" She thought about her college days, and what she'd spent her days doing. "Can't believe it's been a year already since then."

"You're telling me." He sprang up, crushing the last bit of toast into his mouth, crumbs flying everywhere. He brushed them off his shirt before smoothing his hair and checking out his reflection in the side of his glass, then was flying out the door.

She shook her head, smiling. "Get back here and put your plate away!" she called through the already open door.

He was back in an instant, kissing her cheek, then out the door again. "Sorry Mom, gotta run! I'll make it up to you next time!"

Well, maybe not infallible morals, she thought to herself, as she gathered up the dishes and put them in the sink.

She headed back upstairs and slipped off her robe, standing naked on the landing. Ever since Jacob had come back for the summer, she'd had to be clothed most of the day. It wasn't something she was used to, but she made it work. As soon as he was gone, though, everything came straight off. Most days, she only wore a robe around the house, even with her son there. Before he went to college, she had forgotten what it felt like to feel nothing but air between her legs and along the tips of her breasts; after he'd left, she'd been able to go back to the way she'd been before she'd had him, naked as the day she was born. Even more naked, perhaps. Now, with him back in the house for the summer, she did her best to keep herself covered up for him.

Robe lying in a pile at the bottom of the stairs, she grabbed the sunscreen lying on her dresser and a few other things, then headed back down the stairs and out the back door, towards the pool. Their fences were tall enough that she wasn't too worried if anyone saw her, and even if they did, so what? A little nudity never hurt anyone. Well, maybe not a little, but Alice didn't mind at all. If anything, it turned her on a little bit, something that Richard was acutely aware of. He loved fucking her on this very pool chair.

She lay down on her back, spreading sunscreen liberally on all her exposed skin, starting at her face and down, across her neck. She spent maybe a little bit more time than she needed on her breasts, making large circles and squishing them together, making a squelching sound as the cream went into the valley between her sizable chest. She tweaked her nipples for a couple moments, letting them rise up high and hard into the air, right at the tips of her breasts, before letting her hands travel farther down her body and onto her stomach. Toned, taught skin over the faint lines of abs formed ridges and mountains that soaked up the cream and the sun, then lazily stroked the shadow of her hip bones and down towards her legs, where she made sure to cover them completely. Then, her job done, she lay back and closed her eyes.

The sun was beating down terribly harshly today, but it was not unwelcome. The sun itself was always nice to see, especially at the beginning of the summer, and her skin had lightened considerably over the winter. Her nipples had even gone slightly paler, from their normal pale cherry to a light pink, the color of school classroom erasers. Richard loved them all the same, but she liked them perfect for him.

The heat hit her hard, and she lay back, basking in its warmth. It was certainly a good day to be out sunbathing, wasn't it? The sun, the quiet and piece, no Jacob at home to give her tan lines. Perfect indeed. She let her hands trail over her, thinking about those days when Jacob had been gone. When Richard would come home to find her all splayed out and in heat herself, needing nothing but his body on top of hers, under hers, in hers. She drew her legs up, bending her knees and displaying herself to the sun, in just the way she liked to display herself to Richard while lying down on the floor of the main foyer and waiting for him to come home, being the first thing he saw when he opened the front door.

Alice wandered her hands all over her body, which somehow felt cold now, remembering their days of passionate, intense fucking, even in this heat. Her fingers whispered over her nipples, now really standing up, sending jolts through her body. Even now, her nipples made her body respond in ways she would never get tired of. Her fingers tightened over one nipple, crushing it hard, and she felt her pussy respond, her clit fattening over her hole, flushing her insides with wetness.

She cracked an eye open, looking to see if anyone was watching, but everything was silent. Everyone was probably at work, or inside away from the heat. She closed it again, throwing her head back now, one hand darting to her pussy. It was throbbing, pulsing with need. It had been at least a day since she had last masturbated, rubbing herself to an orgasm, which was, in all fairness, quite a long time for her. Richard had come home far too late for sex last night, even a quick ride on his cock and letting him spurt his seed deep in her pussy, which never failed to make her come, making it really a long while since her last orgasm, at least by her standards.

Her body felt it too, filling her pussy with wet, slick juice, coating her insides and overflowing, dripping down from her pussy and onto her asshole and the chair below. Richard always loved how wet she got, and the mess she made. He loved to clean up her messes with his tongue, drinking her as if she was water in the desert. He would even do it if he had come inside of her, licking up his own cum mixed with hers in a cocktail of sex and musk. The very thought almost made her orgasm.

Slowly, she dipped a finger into her pussy, rubbing it along her walls before lifting it out and coating her clit, giving it the unmistakable sheen of a horny Alice. She brought up the finger to her mouth, sucking the remnants of the juice from her fingers, making herself moan at the taste of her need on her hand. Her pussy puled again, and she gave in, bringing her hand back down and beginning to rub her clit slowly, the other hand still kneading and pinching her breasts. If anyone in the neighboring houses looked out their window, they would be able to see her entirely, from her tits to her stomach and down to her pussy and asshole, which lay invitingly wet between her legs.

She rubbed herself faster and faster, imagining what that would be like. What if Chris, their neighbor, was watching her right now, stroking his cock at the sight of her beautiful body shaking in the throes of orgasm? Or maybe Jim, spitting on his cock or letting it spurt into his pants as he imagined what her pussy would taste like, or what it would feel like to explode in her, filling her with wave after wave of hot, salty semen, then watch her scoop it out of her hole and feed it to herself. A thought flashed through her head, momentarily. What would Jacob do if he caught her out here like this?

Normally, that would have been enough to calm her down from the brink of orgasm, the weirdness of her thoughts stopping any notion of finishing, but today was different. Today, she was as horny as she had ever been, and nothing could stop her. She plunged her fingers into her pussy, faster and faster, too caught up in her orgasm to stop, no matter how lewd the thought of Jacob. She tried to shift to thinking about Richard, naked and standing in front of her, jerking off and covering her tits and face in his cum as she came for him, displayed for his pleasure. She was there, on the edge, about to fall over into orgasm. Just one more little touch to her clit -

A cough sounded from inside, and she immediately sat up and spun around, clutching her breasts. A man stood inside her house, his face bright red as he looked at her abashedly.

"I'm sorry - I... uh... the front door was open?" he said, motioning towards the door, which sat ajar behind him. "I thought you were expecting me? I can come back another time if you'd like." He seemed ashamed, but his eyes dipped to her chest, covered by her hand, and then lower, to where her legs were crossed. Naked.

She took a deep breath, looking at the symbol on the chest of his coveralls and the tools in his hand. "Plumber?" she said, looking at him.

He nodded, looking up at her face, then down at the ground when he realized that she'd caught him staring at her body. "Yeah, someone called about a leak in the second-floor bathroom?" He seemed nervous, rocking from side to side, still sneaking glances at her. It was endearing, almost. "He said that it was a pretty bad leak, but I can come back another time if now's bad?"

She shook her head and smiled, standing up. "Now's fine." Alice dropped her hand from where it covered her breasts, and she say his pupils dilate at the sight of her full breasts and screwed-up nipples point directly at him. His eyes roamed farther down, over flat stomach and naked vulva, her outer lips bare of any hair at all, growing large at the wetness dripping onto her thighs. Not the only thing growing large, she noticed. Smirking at his reaction, she walked over to where he stood, in the main foyer, and bent over at the foot of the stairs to pick up her robe, discarded there when she'd gone outside. She bent over, her tits hanging in front of her, and she knew that the plumber was staring at her ass. She wiggled it for his benefit, looking directly at his groin, where a noticeable bulge was growing. Not a small one either, she thought to herself.

She wiggled her ass for his benefit. She kept her pussy itself hidden from his gaze for now; might be nice to save some things for later. Besides, he'd just interrupted her orgasm. He deserved a little bit of teasing. She thought back to what she had been thinking about as she had fucked herself to orgasm. Now, the heat of desire gone from her body - although not completely; her pussy was still slick with her need - she wasn't sure how she felt about what she'd been thinking. Jacob, her little boy turned man, in a sexual fashion? She'd even been imagining what his cock felt like, tasted like, what her pussy would taste like as she licked his cock clean after he came in her. Horrible thoughts, things she'd never thought about before. But the throes of orgasm still covered her eyes, and Alice couldn't help but think her thoughts were not all that bad, not all that weird. She was, after all, simply a woman, and it wasn't like her son wasn't attractive. Maybe she was just thinking about Richard when he was Jacob's age, she told herself. But she knew it was a lie.

She finished tying her robe tight around her waist, and smiled back at the plumber. It barely went lower than her thighs, almost leaving her pussy exposed to the air. "Maybe a couple minutes later would have been great, but yeah, now's fine. What's your name?"

Her goods covered, the plumber seemed much more at ease, much more professional. "Will. Mr. Walker said the bathroom shower was leaking? He said it was pretty urgent."

Her eyebrows creased. "A leak? First I've ever heard about it. But Richard's probably right. You want to go take a look? It's the second door on the left." She pointed up the stairs.

"Thanks, Mrs. Walker," he said, picking up his toolbox and heading up the stairs.

"Please, just Alice," she called up after him. Discretely, she reached down and rubbed the robe between her thighs, soaking up her juices and cleaning herself. When she was sure that he wasn't looking, she brought it quickly to her face, inhaling her scent and licking it from the fabric. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly, a breathy sound that almost didn't even leave her lips. She opened her eyes to see Will staring. Not at her face, where her pussy was now on full display, the robes covering it currently being licked and sniffed by her. When he saw her eyes open, he all but ran up the stairs, busying himself in the main shower.

She laughed lightly.

The plumber went to work, and she followed him up to the bathroom. It was the second one on that floor, the first being Alice's own bathroom - the master bathroom. This one was only used by Jacob, and maybe Richard or Alice if one of them was taking too long in the shower. More often than not, they would simply shower together, but sometimes Richard was in a rush and didn't have the time to give Alice a second showerhead in the form of his pulsing cock, and would resort to using this bathroom.

As he went to work, Alice sat down on the edge of the counter, watching him work. He wasn't what she would normally consider attractive, at least in his face. Bushy eyebrows, a long jaw, most unlike the elegant, sharp sexiness that Richard exuded.

And Jacob, apparently.

But even so, there was something simply hot about watching a man at work. Straining biceps, tight ass as he squatted down to check the drainage pipes. Corded forearms working his tools. Wrenches - those types of tools, but she wouldn't have minded seeing him work his other tool either. She'd seen its shape through those coveralls earlier - at least the shape of its bulge. She wouldn't mind seeing it uncovered.

She shook her head, trying to clear it. "I'll be in the master bedroom if you need me," she said, hopping off the counter. He barely seemed to have heard her, too intent on his work. She walked over to her bed, flopping down on it, stretching out. She listened for the sounds of a plumber at work, and when she was satisfied, her hand stole to her nightstand, where she kept her array of toys for when Richard wasn't around to please her.

She pulled out her favorite dildo. It was the closest one she had found to Richard's own cock. The right size and girth and length, but there were some things that were different. Still, she'd take what she could get; if Richard's cock was a close second to perfect, then this was pretty much third place. She slipped it past her lips, sliding it into her mouth, tonguing it and lubing it up with her spit, before she pulled off her robe and teased her nipples with it, rubbing it in circles over them until they grew long and hard again. Then, she reached between her legs, rubbing it against her clit before thrusting it, inch by inch, into her body. Her ass lifted off the bed as she wriggled to get it in as far as she could, until its base was touching her lips and its fake balls were brushing against her ass and thighs. She sighed, sitting like that for a good minute, simply full to the brim.

Then, she started fucking herself. Really, really fucking herself. She smoothly moved the dildo in and out of her pussy, feeling it clench around the rim of the head and the veins crisscrossing all over it before plunging it back into herself, so smoothly it almost sucked itself back in. As it moved, more and more of her wet sticky juices spilled onto her thighs. She had always been very, very wet, to the point where they often needed a towel when she and Richard fucked. This time, she was too horny to think of a towel. She wanted to cum, and she wanted it now.

Then a loud, loud crash sounded from the bathroom. Orgasm on the edge, once again, but shocked out of it. She was getting annoyed with this.

"Will?" she called, panicked. Nothing but silence rang from the bathroom. She called again.

No answer.

She was beginning to get worried.

12