A Perfect Fit

Story Info
A Jaded Top Trans Girl Finds Her Bottom Boy.
2.3k words
4.66
7k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny and Nikki met on Tinder. She swiped because he was young, handsome, fit, tanned with a Mediterranean look and flowing chestnut hair. He swiped because she was voluptuous, beautiful and had flawless ebony skin. He saw that she was trans, and since he'd dated another trans girl before, he was comfortable and interested----they have a special energy he liked but couldn't explain.

The two met up at a dive bar downtown, where Nikki was holding court with her friends. Johnny's style was different, kind of European, and he was wearing fitted pants and a long-sleeve knit with a deep V, exposing his smooth chest. Nikki was wearing a little black dress that showed off her curves. They looked each other up and down----approvingly.

Johnny flowed easily with Nikki's friends, which she liked. She was looking for a relationship with someone quality, and Johnny had the credentials, but also the social graces to meet her high standards. An ivy league-educated lawyer, he was gregarious and charming. She especially enjoyed looking at him when he had his back to her to speak with her friends, showing his perky bubble butt through the fitted pants.

Their chemistry was immediate, and the flirting only got heavier with the martinis. She would laugh and touch his chest; he would put his arm around her. They needed to touch. After awhile, Nikki asked bluntly, "so what are you looking for?" fully expecting Johnny to be like countless other guys who just wanted a hookup. Johnny looked at her earnestly, "something meaningful," he responded.

"Like what?" she pressed, "dating? a relationship?"

"Yeah, I'm really open----I'd like to pursue something real with someone," he said. "You?"

"Same, I guess," she quipped. "Men are usually trash though, and I'm pretty picky."

"Hopefully I can make the cut," Johnny smiled, throwing all the charm he could muster at her. "Hopefully," Nikki retorted, grinning. "You don't seem like a normal chaser".

"I'm not at all," he said, "and I'm about as open and loving of a bottom as you'll find haha." The alcohol was allowing Johnny to be a bit more open and daring in his comments.

"Well, the good news for you is that I'm a loving top, so there," Nikki giggled. The two kissed.

Soon enough, people began to file out, and Nikki asked Johnny to walk with her for a while. They held hands, kissed intermittently and were seemingly wandering aimlessly around town, until Nikki came to: "Wait where are you taking me?" "Oh, where did you want to go?" Johnny responded. The truth was that they were now just two blocks from his apartment. Nikki didn't want to just hook up, but she had a good feeling here. "Why don't we head to yours for a glass of wine?" she said. "Perfect!" Johnny responded, as his scheme was paying off.

Johnny lived in a 6-story walk-up, and Nikki was out of breath by the time they entered his cozy, exposed-brick apartment. Johnny loved to take care of people, and immediately got her a glass of water. Searching for the wine, he realized that he only had tea, and broke the news. Nikki thought it was cute----and she didn't really need another drink anyway after those martinis. She wanted to be in control. He went to put the kettle on.

Johnny was a little shy, but strong eyes from Nikki goaded him into making the first move on his couch, kissing her soft lips, like pillows he could dive into. Nikki had been waiting for him to make this move and responded passionately, exploring his mouth with her tongue, impressing herself onto him and making her presence felt inside.

The chemistry was instant. Johnny was lulled into Nikki's sway, pawing at her breasts and sides. He climbed on top of her. Nikki explored Johnny's chiseled chest, his muscled arms, and stroked his hair. She maneuvered his shirt off as he straddled her lap, exposing his pecs and a tiny bit of chest hair. She started to peel off his pants, and Johnny, locked into the moment, stood up and took them off along with his underwear. His body was golden and smooth, save for the pale tan lines covering his cock and ass. His cut cock was already hard and about 7 inches.

Nikki was impressed at his tight muscles and pretty cock----though she teased him about his tan lines.

Johnny climbed back on top of her to continue kissing her, taking off her shirt. He dove into her breasts and flawlessly soft skin, stroking, sucking, nibbling and teasing. He wanted more and looked up at her desperately to see if they could go back to his bedroom. He grabbed her hand and led her back. His bedroom was dark but had warm reds and oranges. They kissed intensely in front of the bed, and Johnny stripped what was left of Nikki's clothes, peeling off her pants and her panties. Her thick 8.5 inch cock popped out at Johnny's eye level, and Johnny stood back up quickly because he thought it would be more romantic to continue kissing----he would get to work on her cock soon enough.

They kissed naked for a little while longer, Nikki's hands roaming across Johnny's body and focusing on his juicy ass, and Johnny's hands going between Nikki's breasts and her meaty, rock-hard cock. Finally, Johnny couldn't take it any longer, and he made his way down: kissing Nikki's neck, her breasts, and finally dropping to his knees and staring at Nikki's massive uncut member. He loved to please, and submitting to her happened so naturally that neither one of them thought about it. He stroked her cock gently and romantically, giving it a little kiss and looking up at Nikki with a smile. He finally took the head first, taking time to taste the first drops of her precum, then he pushed down the shaft of Nikki's cock as far as he could go. Nikki let out a deep sigh in pleasure at the warm swirl of Johnny's tongue around her member, keeping her hand on the back of Johnny's neck to encourage----and sometimes force----him to go just a little deeper with every stroke. Johnny was giving long, wet strokes down Nikki's meat, with his saliva eventually dripping down her soft balls. Nikki looked down and smiled at Johnny swallowing her cock. "You look so much prettier with my cock in your mouth," she cooed.

Suddenly, the tea kettle in the kitchen started to screech with boiling water. Johnny hopped up and darted out of the room to turn it off. Nikki watched with delight as Johnny's juicy white ass bounced gingerly behind him----in contrast to the defined, golden muscles of the rest of his back. When Johnny came back to the bedroom, his cock still semi-hard and swinging around, Nikki told him to lay down, and she climbed on top of him and kissed him deeply. She sat up, straddling him and taking time to admire his body, then kissed his pecs and bit his nipples, eventually working her way down to his cock. "It's really pretty," she told him, right before taking it in her mouth. Johnny was incredibly turned on at the sight of Nikki's beautiful ebony breasts swinging back and forth as she gobbled up his cock, and he strained to caress them while she milked him. Her energy was building, and she liked how Johnny tasted, picking up her speed. Johnny moaned and let himself be taken by her. "Turn over----I really want to eat you" she told him, and he quickly flipped over on his stomach and arched his back, fully presenting himself to her.

She surveyed the landscape, his sculpted back giving way to cute dimples and his soft, juicy ass. Nikki first nibbled at Johnny's supple cheeks, slapping them gently to watch them jiggle. Then leaning in, she spread his cheeks to reveal his tight, pink hole, puckered and waiting to be loved. Nikki buried her face between Johnny's cheeks, probing his hole with her tongue and digging her hands into his buns as he arched his back further, begging her to take more of him. This all seemed to happen without much discussion----both knew that she needed to be inside him.

After warming up his hole and relaxing him, Nikki reached for the coconut oil next to the bed, slathering her member, as well as Johnny's puckered little ring to prepare it. Johnny's pink hole shined, covered in oil, and Nikki began to tease it with her cock, gently prodding, slapping and rubbing it. Each time she pulled away, Johnny's ass instinctively tried to chase her cock, and he groaned in frustration, as if his hole was hungry to be filled.

Finally, Nikki obliged, pressing the head of her meat into Johnny's puckered ring. He was tighter than she'd expected, and it took all of her gentle pushing to nuzzle even the head of her cock inside him. Johnny gasped "you're so big," with Nikki moaning back "you're so tight". After waiting for Johnny's hole to relax a little, Nikki slowly and gently pushed further in, inch after inch. Nikki kissed Johnny's neck intermittently to show affection and encourage him through the initial invasion of his hole. She started to hump softly, with slight in-and-out movements to slowly acclimate his innards to more and more of her thick 8.5 inches. After a couple of minutes of heavy breathing and slow acclimation, Nikki reapplied some coconut oil and was almost instantly able to go deeper, faster. As Johnny's whimpers of pain turned to moans of pleasure, she gave steadily deeper strokes, watching as his hole hugged the sides of her cock every time she pulled out, begging it to stay.

Finally she worked down to the base of her cock, with Johnny's soft cheeks making contact on her hips. The feeling was electric, and she continued with the long strokes but increased the force. She was rock hard at this point, incredibly turned on by the sight of her massive black member nuzzling between Johnny's buns and into his stretched-out pink hole. She began to clap his cheeks, watching in delight as they jiggled with every thrust she made into his juicy, white cake. Her balls slapped gently against his taint, reminding him of the gift she would ultimately be leaving him.

By this time, Johnny was relaxed and had begun thrusting back onto Nikki's cock, arching his back and trying to get the perfect angle onto his prostate. Nikki leaned down and turned Johnny's head to kiss her, and Johnny loved feeling her soft breasts dangle on his back.

As he got close to cumming, Nikki flipped Johnny on his back and spread his legs, opening up missionary. She let a sigh of relief once back inside of him, and she grabbed his cock while continuing her thrusts. Nikki enjoyed this new view, watching Johnny's pecs flow back and forth with her thrusts, while his abs remained locked in place. Johnny vacillated between looking at Nikki lovingly and throwing his head back in pleasure, tugging at her perfect breasts as she invaded him.

Equipped with coconut oil, Nikki milked his cock, making him cum hard, screaming and making his hole spasm and grip her cock even harder. Johnny's body relaxed, and Nikki softened her pace, flipping Johnny back onto his stomach with his legs apart. She mounted him, securing her legs on top of his, as if to let him know that he was hers now. Nikki then slipped her snake back through Johnny's cheeks and started humping him deep and slow, watching as his ass would double over with the pressure from her hips after she was fully inside of him. Nikki was getting close to cumming, listening to the moist sounds of her cock burrowing inside Johnny's body. She whispered "I want to breed you, I want my cum inside you" as she furiously splashed into his ass, with a mix of oil, sweat and precum.

Finally she exploded, "Oh my god I'm cumming! I'm cumming inside you ughhhhh" with a few final thrusts into Johnny's beleaguered hole. Johnny felt the warm spasms of Nikki's cock, as she shot rope after rope of cum deep inside of him. He clenched down to make sure that he squeezed out as much of her cum as he could. Nikki then collapsed on him, kissing his neck and stroking his head. After a few moments, she withdrew her snake from his hole, opening the way for a small white stream of her cum to flow out, with some of it pooling around his pink hole. Johnny was exhausted, but instinctively turned around, and as Nikki laid down, he took her shining cock into his mouth to eat up what he could of the rest of her cum, cleaning off her cock, kissing it and smiling at her while he did it.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Oh my god of course----we have really great chemistry," she responded.

"That was so hot that you came inside me like that," Johnny admitted, and Nikki giggled and said, "I know----call it 'top instinct' or whatever, but I knew I needed to put my seed inside of you."

Johnny laid on his side and smiled at Nikki, brushing her curls out of her face. Johnny then had a sensation like he needed to go to the bathroom, but quickly realized that was just Nikki's cum dripping out of his stretched-out hole and running down the side of his cheek. The two giggled and kissed. Johnny looked at Nikki and said, "you're really pretty----that was amazing." "Ohhh stopppp," she replied, rolling her eyes. "We've got good chemistry," she repeated, smiling.

The two continued to caress each other for a few minutes and fell asleep in each other's arms.