A Perfect Marriage Ruined Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how bad it would be for Chris to take advantage of the situation, the thought of burying his face between Anna's jugs and plowing his cock deep into her pussy was too tempting. He had been jerking off a lot lately thinking about her, but that could only partially satisfy him. He wanted to give the real thing a shot.

He still figured sleeping with Anna was a long shot, but lately he would sometimes get a small hint about her sexual desires. In one particularly candid confession over the phone she revealed that since her last pregnancy her hormones were all over the place. Without realizing it, she hinted in a roundabout way of her unfulfilled sexual needs, causing Chris to rethink how much of a long shot she might be after all.

Chapter 6

Anna's job search had early success, quickly landing a couple of interviews, but her enthusiasm soon faded as she - like David - found it difficult to find suitable opportunities. Confined to searching locally, jobs were few and far between, and it seemed her young age and lack of current experience was counting against her. Not to mention, she didn't put her time at MPMS on her resume in fear of a potential employer digging up the Jake affair; a tactical move she was now reconsidering.

The topic of her fruitless search for work cropped up the next time she saw her husband's friend Chris. They met at Purdy's Café for coffee, which was the off-the-beaten-path meeting place they had met at before. David still had no idea his wife and best friend were meeting behind his back, and Anna wanted to keep it that way even though her intentions were innocent.

After bemoaning the job rejections, Anna asked Chris if he could help find her a job.  Her look of vulnerability and desperation drew him in immediately.

Chris looked thoughtful for a minute as they sat at the table. Today she had Grace in tow, and her youngest daughter was being very well-behaved. Chris wasn't focusing on the baby's behavior, rather, he couldn't keep from checking out Anna's hot long legs.  She had on a pair of cute short shorts and had her legs crossed under the small table. She wore a tight pink blouse that did little to conceal her breast size.

Looking at her fuckable body and huge tits, he wondered how any red-blooded male could resist hiring her for work. He desperately wanted to help her out, as it would increase his chance of sleeping with her. Suddenly, there was one man that immediately came to mind.

"Well yeah, actually I can," he said nonchalantly. "As you know, I work for the Arcadia Group," he continued. "Along with our own core business, we have a number of independently owned companies that fall under our umbrella. It's an economy-of-scale thing," he added when he saw the questioning look from Anna. "They get all the benefits of being part of a large company whilst still retaining their independence. All they have to do is pay us a percentage of their income and we will provide them with support services, such as training, HR and IT."

"All very interesting Chris," Anna said, "but how does that help me?"

"Sorry, I was getting there. I spend a lot of time with one of these independents because their computer system is always crashing. His name is Hank Lowery and he runs a low rate finance company downtown that specializes in short-term and payday loans. It's a bigger organization than most, and he appears to do very well for himself. He employs quite a lot of people; mainly men I hasten to add, but with a high attrition rate of staff he's always on the lookout for more."

He could see the look of expectancy in Anna's gorgeous face. Her blue eyes were sparkling, and her full red lips were parted showing her perfect white teeth. She looked lovely and he felt a knot of desire in the pit of his stomach, convincing himself he would have to jerk off later fantasizing of those lips wrapped around his cock.

"You seem hesitant about it," she commented, flicking her hair back impatiently. She'd ignored the mention of a mainly male staff although she knew her husband wouldn't be happy about that.

Chris hesitated briefly as he pulled a face. "Well... it's not in the best of locations. It's sort of in the seedy part of downtown."

"Well that sounds okay. I'm not a snob, I don't care where I work," Anna said matter-of-factly. "I need a job. We need to have SOME money coming in Chris." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "But wouldn't I need some sort of qualification to do a finance job?"

"No, I'm sure you'd fit the bill admirably just as you are," Chris replied letting his eyes trail down to her Double-D's, and back up to her face. "I don't think you need qualifications to sell loans, but even if you do, I'm sure Hank will find something else for you to do instead." He knew Hank would want her - in more ways than one - as soon as he saw her.

"Sounds great," she said eagerly, but then she frowned and said, "I'm just not sure if David will be happy with it."

Chris knew this was a great opportunity to turn her against her husband and hopefully into his own arms, even if he had to lie or tarnish his friend's reputation.  All is fair in love and war.

"Fuck David," he said pointedly.  "He's my best friend, but for him to prevent you from advancing your career is ludicrous. He needs to get off his high horse and realize women are strong and independent, and if you want to work, he should support you fully."

Anna's eyes lit up.  "You're exactly right! But I think part of it is he doesn't trust me anymore, after... you know... after what happened."

Chris did know what she was referring to, even though he'd never actually talked to her about her affair. "Then he's a hypocrite," he said. "Remember, I was there that night he was with Alexia at the club. He's not so innocent himself."

"I know," Anna said looking down at the table. "I saw the pictures. But he insisted nothing happened."

"Mmphm," Chris said rolling his eyes. "I wasn't outside with them, or else I surely would've stopped it from happening," he said lying through his teeth. "But I saw them on the dance floor, and he didn't exactly look like a saint."

Anna grimaced upon hearing confirmation of what she already suspected, and then she shook her head.

"Yet he gets mad at me, as if he's completely innocent!" She said furrowing her brows, clearly getting angry. Chris was delighted that she was getting riled up. Now it was his turn to swoop in with flattery.

"I know, Anna. He's totally wrong to get mad at you. You are so beautiful and sweet; I don't know what he was thinking with that stripper when he has you to go home to. And you're so smart and talented; you deserve to accomplish all your goals in your career. David is an asshole for trying to prevent you from doing that. I'm going to put in the best word possible to Hank for you."

"Aww, that's so sweet!" Anna said now with glee in her eyes and a huge smile. "Do you think you could get me an interview?"

"I'm sure I can. I'll ring you when I've got it set up."

"Oh thanks Chris, you're so good to me." Anna beamed brightly as she bounced up off her chair and gave Chris a hug. He felt a large breast press against his arm and the knot of desire in his gut grew tighter. He smiled as he suppressed the urge to grab her and kiss her luscious lips.

"No problem Anna. I'm sure once he sees you, he'll hire you on the spot."

Before she could ask why he was so confident, Grace began to fuss.

Anna went to pick her up out of her baby seat. As she did this, she bent over, unwittingly pointing her ass at Chris's face.  He groaned and his cock stirred as his eyes traveled slowly up her smooth legs until he feasted them on her round ass confined in tight shorts. He marveled at the flexibility of his friend's wife as she bent over to pick up Grace, wondering if she liked being fucked from behind and spanked.

"I'm telling you," Chris continued, licking his lips. "He'll definitely hire you."

Chapter 7

He bounced the ball once. Then again. He took a deep breath and looked up across the net at his opponent. Match point, Chris thought to himself, before closing his eyes. His next thought was of Anna Hutchison, his opponent's wife, bending over in front of him. But this time it wasn't in a café and she wasn't wearing shorts; rather, it was in his bedroom and she was naked and wet.  She turned her head back towards him and said in a soft pitch, almost a whisper, "The winner gets this" as she pushed her hand down between her legs, still bent over, and spread the lips of her glistening pussy.

He then opened his eyes, ending his fantasy, and stared down Anna's husband who was in a ready position, awaiting his serve. Chris reeled back and tossed the ball up in the air, wound his arm back, and whipped forward with his racquet striking the ball and firing it across the net with blinding speed.

Chris figured David was toast, as his opponent scrambled quickly to his right, surprised with the force of Chris's serve. But David, showing off his athleticism, reached out and barely got enough of his racquet on the ball to splendidly return it back to Chris, before catching his balance and dashing back to ready position.

Though caught by surprise at David's ability to return perhaps his best serve ever, Chris was determined to win.  With a flashing forehand drive Chris slammed the ball across the net past the flailing arm of David and watched with delight as it clipped the baseline for the winning shot. Managing to suppress the cry of euphoria that sprang to his lips and mask his smile of joy, he ran up to the net to shake hands with his defeated opponent.

"Good game," David said as he shook hands with Chris over the top of the tennis net. He tried to smile but it wasn't easy. He wasn't used to losing to Chris.

"Thanks, that was probably the best I've ever played against you," Chris said trying to sound magnanimous, while smirking to himself. No doubt I was helped by the thought of fucking your wife. He had to admit though, David was not at the top of his game this day. "But I don't think you were at your best today. You seemed a bit distracted, is everything okay?" 

David puffed out his cheeks and exhaled loudly. "Not really. It's work. Or should I say lack of it. I'm struggling to find anything locally and it's starting to get me down."

"Yeah it's tough out there," Chris replied as they walked off the tennis court and made their way back to the locker room. "Maybe Anna can help by going back to work?" he said acting as if he hadn't been secretly speaking to her. He noticed David bristle at his comment. Of course you wouldn't like that, David. You want your wife at home where she can't get into any trouble.

"Yes I suppose so," David replied sharply, instantly annoyed at himself for showing his emotions, "not that I want her to go back to work, you understand. It's the kids you know, they need their mother."

"Sure, of course," Chris said, trying hard to mask the condescending tone of his voice. "Having said that, I can line up an interview for her, I know someone. It's only a clerical job, which is why I wouldn't recommend it to you, but it could be something for her." And something for me too, as I'll be able to see her more and better my chance of getting my hands on those hot tits of hers.

"You could? Who with?" David asked.

"It's a company called Lowery Finance and Loans. I look after their computers and software systems. They're always on the lookout for staff." Hot women, in particular.

"Are they reputable?" David asked.

"As much as any other finance company," Chris replied with a smirk.

His attempt at humor fell on deaf ears. David was already battling his inner demons as thoughts of Anna working in an office environment filled him with dread. His question was more to do with the morals of the workforce rather than their good business standing. But he wasn't going to question it too much as he trusted that Chris wouldn't recommend a bad situation.

"Ok, I'll let her know," David said unenthusiastically.

*****

On his return home David found his wife in the kitchen.

"Chris told me he knows of a job that might suit you," he said failing to give her his usual greeting hug, something she duly noticed. "He also said he can get you an interview. You know I'm not comfortable with you going back to work."

"And why is that David?" Anna replied sarcastically, already knowing the reason.

"Well the girls..."

"Here we go again. What about the girls, David?" Anna replied venomously. Her nostrils flared and David could see her anger building as her eyes grew bigger. "We have to have some money so we can buy food for the girls. Do you not see this David, or are you going to continue to have your head stuck up your ass?"

She knew she was being deliberately hurtful but his attitude walking in the door had made her anger flare instantly, and she was still smarting over the conversation she had with Chris about Alexia. It wasn't common to see Anna in this emotional state.

Her harsh words, true though they were, cut through him like a knife, knowing he was failing at bringing in enough money to support the household. "Of course I do... it's just... well... I..." His voice trailed off as he realized he had no argument without bringing up his fear that she could again fall prey to office predators like Jake Ventura.  But he couldn't go down that road because he had assured Anna months ago that he was over the affair.

"Well?" Anna said, glaring at him.

"Nothing," he finally relented after a long pause. "I'll call Chris and let him know you're interested."

Anna exhaled a sigh of relief. Her eyes watered up, the emotions of her anger subsiding, leaving her with a sense of sadness. She approached David and hugged him tightly. "Thank you," she whispered.

As her husband left the room, she reached for her phone. She looked around the corner to make sure he was out of sight before tapping out a message to Chris.

- It's a go.  David just "approved." Lol -

Chris replied immediately.

- OK, I'll call Hank. -

At the mention of Hank, Anna thought back to the conversation she had with Chris at the café before Grace had interrupted. Chris seemed awfully confident she would be hired. She figured to ask him why.

- Why are you so confident Hank will hire me? -

After she typed it, she suspected she already knew the answer.  The way Chris had looked her up and down when he said it hinted that Hank was probably a horny man. Even so, she still wanted to hear it. She wanted to hear that she was a desirable woman. From anyone. David had ceased giving her those reassurances.

As Anna stood leaning against the counter staring at her phone awaiting a response, Chris was contemplating how direct he should be responding to Anna. Sure, they had elevated their relationship to mild flirting a bit, and because of their clandestine meetings behind David's back, they had sort of developed a devious bond, as if they were two kids in high school sneaking out of their bedroom windows to meet. But he worried he'd spook her by being too forward.

And there was also the David element. Flirting with her over text could be dangerous if David ever saw, but he figured, fuck it. Anna was a woman, and women loved compliments; there was no crime in that.

- Because you're fucking hot. And you looked so hot today in those shorts. I was so hard! Hank will no doubt love what he sees. -

Anna's stomach flipped. It was the response she'd hoped for, and then some. She ignored the chauvinistic implication because it felt exhilarating to be complimented in such a manner. She exhaled and put her phone down, reaching up to squeeze her aching breasts. She moaned to herself as she tweaked her nipples. Her hormones had been raging lately and David was neglecting her. Hearing Chris assess her as "fucking hot" and that she gave him an erection was enough to make her feel flush and want to masturbate.

She was jarred out of her trance as she heard baby Grace cry in the other room. Before heading to fetch her, she typed out her response.

- Hopefully he will like my brains too! Thanks for everything, Chris. -

Chris would've loved for her to flirt back, but this was Anna Hutchison, so he expected nothing more. He was just happy she replied at all, remembering the days not long ago when Anna would've responded with disgust to his flirting. He nearly replied to let her know other naughty things about her on his mind, but he knew he shouldn't push it too far right now. It was a delicate situation, and he would need to play it cool if he wanted the ultimate prize.

Chapter 8 

The next day Chris rang Hank Lowery. They had known each other for a couple of years since Chris started providing IT support for the company, and they hit it off immediately because of their mutual lust towards tits and ass. Even though Hank was in his 50's, they still got along fine.  Hank lusted after younger women, so Chris was a good bridge for him to relate to that generation. Chris mainly thought of Hank as pathetic, but being that the older man often treated him to free meals and drinks, how was he to complain?

After getting the initial pleasantries out of the way, Chris cut to the chase.

"I need you to hire someone for me, Hank."

"Ah... well," Hank stuttered. "You know my payroll has been inflated lately, especially when we lost the..."

"Hank," Chris interrupted impatiently. "Cut the bullshit. Remember who you're talking to."

"We're already overstaffed, Chris!" Hank continued in his 'awe shucks' salesman tone. "Not to mention there's no..."

"Hank," Chris cut-in. "You like that new server I provided you on the cheap, right?"

"Certainly, certainly, but..."

"Hank," Chris interrupted again. "You realize what I found on your last server, right cowboy?"

Hank immediately backpedaled, chuckling from the bottom of his round belly. "Oh, hahaha, let's not speak of such things, my friend. That was... not my idea, remember?"

Chris grinned into the phone, recalling how upon providing IT support on Hank's company-registered computer, he came upon a video shot from Hank's webcam of Hank hideously wearing a cowboy hat and nothing else, while lounging in his office desk chair, cock in hand, as two low-class strippers with obscenely fake breasts, posing as cowgirls, stripped and fondled each other on his couch. Upon being confronted by Chris about the incident, Hank claimed it was a birthday present from "the guys," referring to a group of his office cronies.

"And the MILF porn?" Chris added.

Hank let out a loud chortle. "Like I told you before, I don't know how that ended up on my machine!"

In addition to the homemade strip party video, Chris had found an inordinate number of videos downloaded from the web of MILF-themed porn.  Apparently, Hank loved the hot mom genre above all else. Which is why Chris was so confident Anna would be hired on the spot.

"Uh-huh," Chris said. "I could ask your investors to launch an inquiry as to how such lewd content ended up on the company's network, if you'd like?"

"No, no, that won't be necessary," Hank replied waving his hand in dismissal.  "Now that I think of it, there's certainly room for your person.  The new guy in accounting, he's... how shall I put it nicely... expendable?"

"That's what I thought," Chris replied.  "But Hank, I'm doing you a favor here. The woman I'm sending..."

"Woman? Ah-hah... Indeed! Tell me more!" Hank said suddenly perking up.

"As I was saying... the woman I'm sending you is the best piece of ass you've ever seen."

"Get the fuck out!" Hank said followed by a chuckle. Chris simply grinned, knowing Hank had no idea just how true it was.

"She's delicious.   Legs I could talk about forever. And beautiful eyes that always have a look of innocence. And she's so sweet," Chris said, beginning to gaze off in his own fantasy.

123456...8