A Perfect Nude Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steeltape
Steeltape
51 Followers

"Mhmmm...Jake. that's the spot. Don't stop. Please don't stop!" she cried. "I'm about to cum"

I didn't stop what I was doing. I stayed glued to my sisters hot pussy. She started to go into a silent orgasm. She shook just like my mother. She was humping my face and was covering it with all of her pussy juices. I lapped them all up and gave her pussy one last kiss.

"That was amazing Jake!" she cried. "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I want you inside me now."

She turned around and got on all fours.

"Stand up" I said. "I want to admire your beautiful butt first."

She stood up straight and I knelt down behind her and started grabbing her butt. She was firm, and all of those track workouts paid off. It was nice and muscular and it was soft to the touch. I started to lick and kiss each cheek and then I gave it one last kiss.

"I'm ready" I said.

She got back down on all fours. I took a step back to admire the sight.

There was my sister waving her backside in the air and boobs swaying. She wanted my dick and I was gonna give her what she wanted.

I positioned my penis at the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed it around to get it all wet like my father did. When I was ready I slowly inched my dick into my sisters willing vagina taking her cherry.

I was no longer a virgin and I lost it to the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

This is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

-------------

this was my first adult story I have ever written. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writting it.

Please leave a comment!

Thank you!

Steeltape
Steeltape
51 Followers
12