A Perfect Second Date

Story Info
Most of my fantasies realised on this perfect second date...
4.4k words
4.76
14.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REBELT
REBELT
8 Followers

I could stare at those pretty feet, and that curvy tight ass all day long. She knows I have a thing for those specific areas of her body, and I'm fortunate enough that she is seemingly indifferent to my 'fetishes'. We've joked about it on occasion, and she's accepted my sexual 'deviance', which I daresay makes her feel more sexually empowered, and of course, more attractive to me. The fact is, these so called 'fetishes' are very common place in today's society, but to Micaela, they are 'fetishes'.

My partner, Micaela, is a native Madeiran, born and bred, so a true Portuguese Latin woman, with curves in exactly the right places. Olive brown skin, brunette, hazel eyes, and luscious lips complete an already exotic mental picture of my ideal woman. In fact it's safe to say that for me she far exceeds in terms of her physical attributes. Her warm, and loving nature complete that picture, and the person that she is, exquisitely...

I remember our second date, vividly. We had agreed to meet at Hampstead Heath for a picnic. I remember arriving unfashionably early, as is the norm for me, and Micaela arriving much later, as has always been the norm for her, and something we often joke about. But the wait was most certainly worth it.

As she exited the train station, I was captivated by her cute walk, and curvy hips. At 5ft 2" she manages to pack the very essence of a woman into her petite frame, without actually drawing attention to her height, if that makes sense. Not that height ever concerned me. I'm not particularly tall myself, at 5ft 5" with a reasonably athletic frame, but we compliment each other beautifully, and people often remark upon what an attractive couple we make.

She was wearing a pair of low cut denim shorts, a white linen shirt, tied in a knot at the waist, and a pair of tan coloured beaded sandals, looking every bit the Mediterranean beach goddess. I couldn't help but melt inside when she beamed that infectious smile of hers at me, those big hazel green eyes lighting up when she saw me, and my heart definitely skipped several beats!

We embraced, and kissed, and she immediately took my hand and led me into a nearby coffee shop for a coffee and cake, one of her many weaknesses. I thought our initial meeting would be a little awkward, and slow to start, as second dates are usually the sounding ground for what comes next. But I needn't have worried... we picked up from where we left off during our conversation the previous evening, and despite some occasional shyness on her part, she seemed very happy to be in my company.

Walking with the remainder of our coffee, we then headed to the nearby M&S food store, where much like a couple that had been together for years, we breezed through the aisles, selecting the appropriate ingredients for our picnic. I was struck with how easy it felt being with her. There was no pretence, more a feeling of 'we're together now, why complicate things', and that has been our way pretty much ever since.

The date, as we'd both hoped, was perfect. We enjoyed each others company immensely, and walked for hours, hand in hand discussing all manner of topic, getting to know each other better. We Mediterraneans (I neglected to mention earlier, that I am also of Portuguese descent, although born in the UK) have a knack of covering our entire lives in one conversation, whilst deviating onto more obscure, and unrelated subjects, and this was no exception. In fact, it's safe to say that we had come to know each other pretty well by the end of the day.

As the day drew to an end, and the park wardens began closing the park, Micaela invited me back to her home for dinner and to 'continue our date', as she put it. Let's just say that dinner was a rather hurried affair, and once we had allowed sufficient time for our meal, and the wine to settle, we headed upstairs, to her bedroom.

Still fully clothed, we began to kiss, and caress. At this stage I should mention that this had not been our first physical contact... Our first date had ended with a passionate kiss, and today's picnic in the park had progressed to some fairly passionate kissing, and heavy 'petting'.

Back to the moment in question... my erection was clearly evident, and she could feel it, grinding against her as I caressed her beautiful ass, and pulled her in closer.

'Oh wow, you are very hard!' she gasped, and giggled.

My fingers instinctively found and unbuttoned her shorts, and slid down into her already moist knickers, and along her warm, wet labia. God she was wet, and her juices felt so hot to the touch. The thought of my cock buried deep in her hot, wet pussy was almost unbearable.

She slid her shorts down, to just below her ass, and guided my fingers into her pussy. Oh-My-God! How exquisitely firm! Not 'tight' in the usual 'porn' speak, but firm, and, well... perfectly formed. If this is how she felt around my finger, I could only imagine how she would feel around my desperately aching cock!

'I am very wet' she whispered. 'Would you like to take a shower with me?'

Would I like to take a shower with you...? Let me think...

In less than a minute we were in the shower, kissing, and caressing each other as the warm water splashed down upon our bodies. My cock was harder than it had been in a long while, and she guided it between her thighs, so that the top of my shaft rubbed against her pussy, whilst I caressed her ass, and kissed her neck.

She turned to reach for the shower gel, and my cock naturally fell into the crease of her ass. Feeling my cock against her cheeks, she playfully wiggled her ass against me, and pulled my hands around her in an embrace. Naturally I ground against her ass, kissing her neck from behind, and reaching round for her pussy lips, my fingers slipping inside, greeted by those already hot juices.

That was one of my fetishes realised, an 'assjob'. Such a simple, yet hugely arousing, and rewarding thing. It could not have been better, and the shower gel that flowed down her back, forming around her ass cheeks only added to the sensation, providing just the right amount of lubrication to prevent my already sensitive frenulum from chaffing against her skin. Sensing my reaction, and obvious arousal, she parted her ass cheeks, so that my cock was nestled firmly between her cheeks, and began slowly gliding up and down the length. Could this amazing woman actually be reading my mind?! Where on earth had she been all my life?!

As she leant forward to adjust the temperature of the water the tip of my cock met her pussy lips, and I gently pressed myself inside her. I could have cum at that moment... The fit was perfect, and the way she momentarily froze, then pushed back on me, crossing her legs, and wriggling her hips meant that I had to concentrate hard not to ejaculate deep into her hot, wet, perfect love tunnel, as the walls of her heavenly pussy gripped and spasmed on my cock.

After some gentle thrusting I pulled out, and we kissed and held each other for a while, before rinsing off and returning to the bedroom. I say returning, but I was actually led... As we left the bathroom, me behind her, she reached back and held my cock, as if holding my hand and smiled at me over her shoulder, as she led me back to the bedroom.

I have always been relatively confident in my love making abilities, not arrogant, but being relatively considerate in nature, means that I am usually in tune with my lover, and I wanted to make this an occasion to remember, for both of us, and of course leave a lasting impression. She was perfect, and I wanted her to be 'mine', and me 'hers'!

Her hair and body were still wet, a look that I have always found to be so alluring, and as she reached for a towel to dry her hair, I gently took it from her, and laid it on the bed.

'Don't dry off' I said, I like the way you look, and she understood. She smiled and pulled me down onto the bed with her, maneuvering me onto my back, and began gently kissing, and licking the tip, and the shaft of my cock, gently edging my cock deeper into her mouth, sucking, and gliding her mouth slowly, up and down my throbbing cock. I have no idea how I didn't cum in her mouth at that moment, I had already experienced several near misses!

My fingers found her pussy, and after a short time fingering her I pulled her on top of me, into a classic 69 position, which afforded me the perfect view of her pussy, and her ass. We were very close to the wall, so her feet naturally came to a rest on the wall, as there was limited space on the bed, due to how we were positioned. This meant that I had an uninterrupted view of those gorgeous feet, and her beautiful calves, pressed up against her thighs, as if she were squatting. At that moment I had a strong urge to take her from behind, but I managed to resit... I could only return the favour as my lips and tongue found her pussy, which I kissed, and plunged my tongue into, her hips pushing down onto my face as her juices flowed into my mouth. Her moans of pleasure alone were enough to make me want to cum, and clearly she sensed that...

Instinctively she began to slow the pace, and playfully fingered the tip of my glans, licking off the precum which oozed from the tip, as she gently fondled my balls. That was another experience entirely... Perhaps it was my heightened arousal, but I had never before experienced such pleasure from having my balls fondled!

She initiated the next phase by gently climbing off me, and maneuvering herself under me. The shaft of my engorged aching cock came to rest on top of her pussy lips, and she began arching her hips upwards, massaging my shaft with her hot juices. I pressed my cock more firmly against her labia, and in a single thrust I was deep inside her. Instinctively she lifted her legs, and wrapped them around my back in a tight embrace. We lay there for a few seconds, just kissing, before she released me from her grip and raised her legs up to my shoulders. In truth I needed those precious seconds of respite, to prevent me from ejaculating too early. God I love this position, I thought, and then it happened, fetish number two... and it could not have been more perfect.

She placed those gorgeous feet playfully on the side of my face, gently caressing my cheeks, then covering my face. Now that really did take all of my concentration to prevent me from unloading inside her.

I met her playful advances, and kissed, and basked in the sweet aroma of her feet, and she understood. She looked up at me and said 'You like my feet huh?'

'Yes', I admitted sheepishly, 'and your gorgeous bum too'.

'Yes, I could tell, you were rubbing on my bum very well'.

I love the way she speaks, in that not quite grammatically perfect English, with that soft, husky Portuguese accent.

'Well, its a good thing I found the right hole', I joked.

'You are very weird, and naughty, but in a nice way', she smiled.

'Uhhh, thanks?' I replied, which made her laugh.

She dipped her hips downwards, so that my cock slid out of her pussy, and came to rest on her lips. Reaching under her leg, she gently guided my cock to the tip of her anus, and playfully rubbed my glans on her stunningly pretty, pink, tight little hole. My imagination went into overdrive, and I'm almost certain that she felt my heart rate increase dramatically.

'Be very, very careful', I whispered, evidently gasping for breath.

'Why, what's gonna happen?' she whispered back.

'Well, my willy might just accidentally slip inside' I retorted, a wry smile forming on my lips.

'Not accidental... if you want to try it' she said...

For how long, and how many times can a guy refrain from blowing his entire load, and passing out, right there and then?! If ever there was an occasion that tested my mettle, this had to be it.

'You mean... anal?' I ventured tentatively, already knowing that was exactly what she was eluding to.

'Yes... would you like to try with me? I would like to try with you, if you would like to try with me'?

Oh fucking hell I thought, would I ever! THE Holy Grail, the fetish of all fetishes! Did I want to try it with her? Let us consider the evidence before us... With quite frankly the hottest, and most perfect woman, with the perfect physical attributes? Errrr... let me think... YES PLEASE!

Composing myself, I replied 'I would very much like to try it with you', barely managing to contain my excitement, 'Have you tried it before'?

'Yes, but I didn't really like it', she replied.

Now I felt conflicted, and confused...

'Then why would you like to do it with me, if you didn't like it before' I asked, genuinely concerned.

'Because you are a wonderful lover, and very gentle, and I trust you, and I want to, with you'.

'OK... then I very much want to do it with you too' I replied, perhaps a little too eagerly... I think she realised, and her smile, with eyebrows raised diffused the slight air of tension on my part, and we both laughed.

'Have you tried it before?' she asked.

'Yes, I have, with my ex wife'. Hmmmm, I immediately regretted saying that, but, it was the truth.

'Did you both like it?' She was clearly intrigued...

I was honest... 'We did, yes. Does that bother you?'

'No, I'm glad you both enjoyed it... It tells me that you were both very considerate of each other, and trusted each other'.

'What about you?' I asked, 'Did you try it with your ex husband, or a boyfriend?'

'A past boyfriend', she replied, 'But he turned out to be not so nice, and he was not considerate, and was a very selfish person in general'.

'I'm sorry to hear that' I replied, and I was. She was after all, a genuinely wonderful person, with a very gentle nature, despite her wilder passionate side.

'What shall we do about lubrication?' I asked, guiding the conversation back on track.

'I have some baby oil, would that work?'.

'Let's find out!' I replied. 'Oh wait, baby oil won't work with a condom, it'll probably damage it... I don't mind popping to the shops and picking up something more suitable'.

'We don't need to use a condom if you don't want to... we haven't used one yet...' she said, snapping me back to my senses. 'Also, I have a coil, so I won't get pregnant, whichever way we do it', she added smiling. She was right, and who was I to argue with her flawless logic!

She returned from the bathroom, clutching a bottle of baby oil. Pausing, she smiled shyly at me, and asked 'How should we do this?'

'I have an idea, why don't we make an occasion of it, and take our time. How about I give you a massage with the oil, all over?'

'Yes, I would like that very much', she smiled, her cheeks flushing.

'OK, I'll be back in a minute'.

'Where are you going?' she asked.

'You'll see', I replied, with a wink.

I returned from the kitchen, with a large pan of warm water. Micaela looked at me, confused. I smiled, took the bottle of baby oil, and submerged it in the water.

'I'm warming the oil, it'll feel much nicer on your skin'.

'Ohhh, that sounds nice', she smiled.

She lay back on the bed. Pouring a good amount of the warm oil on her tummy, chest, and my hands, I began to gently massage the oil all over her front... her neck, breasts, tummy, thighs, calves, and finally her feet, kissing her as I went. I paid extra attention to her thighs and her pussy, using my fingers, and my tongue. She reacted by moaning softly, wriggling, and clamping her thighs around my head. I could have made a considerable mess on the bed at that moment!

As I lifted her legs to massage the warm oil into the soles of her feet, my cock touched the tip of her pussy. Instinctively she arched her hips upwards so that her pussy slid onto, or should I say, 'swallowed', my cock.

The sweet aroma of the warm oil on her feet intoxicated my senses, and I thrust deeper into her, breathing in the sweet scent of the warm oil against her skin as I penetrated her harder, and deeper. I could feel her her hips begin to twitch, as she pushed up against me and suddenly froze, gasping for breath as she came, and I could feel her pussy gripping, and pulling, as if trying to milk my cock. What a sensation!

As her orgasm began to subside I asked if she was OK to continue.

'Yes, unless you already came too?' she replied, cheeks flushed, and breathing rapidly.

'I was very close, but not yet. I was saving myself for the grande finale'

I smiled, and she returned the smile, and laughed.

'Turn over', I whispered.

Straddling her thighs, I applied some of the oil to her back, and proceeded to massage the oil along her neck and shoulders, as she moaned softly in appreciation. I applied some more oil, and began massaging further down, the movement causing my cock to brush firmly against her pert buttocks, which she clenched softly, in a playful attempt to capture my cock. I really didn't think it was possible for my cock to become any harder!

I began working the warm oil deeper into the gorgeous, deep curved valley of her ass, and playfully rubbed a finger against her anus. She moaned softly, and with her permission I gently inserted my finger, and applied some more oil. I began gently fingering her ass, until my finger glided in and out, with less resistance, whilst also massaging her clitoris with my thumb.

'You can try now' she whispered, as she pushed up against my finger, and raised herself on all fours, into that classic 'doggy' position, looking back over her shoulder at me.

Clearly she trusted me, which added to the passion, and she relaxed as I began to rub the tip of my cock against her anus. Slowly, and gently, I began to push my cock against it, and slowly the head penetrated her sweet tight puckered hole. With my throbbing glans now inside her I could feel her asshole instinctively contracting around me, gripping me tightly.

'Ai, ai' she gasped, in that husky Madeiran accent.

'Are you OK baby, shall I pull out?'

'No, it's OK, just go easy and gentle with me'

Very slowly I inched deeper, until I felt her push back against me, to the point that I was quite literally 'balls deep' inside her, for want of a more romantic term.

We both remained still for a while, whilst she became used to her ass stretching around my cock. I have to admit, the initial entry was a little painful for me as her ass immediately clamped on me, so I can only imagine how she felt, although she didn't complain. I continued to massage her back, and her hips with some more oil, which helped us both to relax.

The natural instinct to begin thrusting was building up inside me as my cock began to pulse inside her with every pounding beat of my heart, and I had to fight hard to maintain my composure, as I didn't want to cause Micaela any discomfort, and I really didn't want to leave a lasting impression of a selfish, inconsiderate lover. Gently caressing her hips, I began to move, very slowly, back and forth, ever so slightly.

'Is that OK' I asked gently.

'Yeeeess' she replied, 'It feels good, but be gentle, don't go fast'.

I continued with a slow movement, slowly building up the length and pace of withdrawal and penetration. The view, and sensation of her hot, perfect ass, swallowing my cock was absolutely mind blowing! Tight, and incredibly sensual. Somehow, I really don't know how, I managed to maintain my composure, and prevent myself from blowing my load inside her!

To both of our delights she began to enjoy it more and more. I kept checking that she was OK, and the 'Aiiiiii's' became softer, and more prolonged, and she began to push back against me as I penetrated her ass more urgently.

I pulled her back, deeper down onto me, so that she was almost sat back on me, still on her knees, riding the intense waves of pleasure that began to wrack through my body, and experienced what I think might have been a full body orgasm, without actually cumming, but I was close, very very close.

REBELT
REBELT
8 Followers
12