A Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think that's exactly what you meant, Chris," Mom said, turning to the side to stretch out her legs.

I started stuttering and mumbling at the same time, all the while blushing profusely. She chuckled and shook her head: "Baby, baby, you're so easy to tease."

"Ha ha, very funny."

"What happened to your sense of humor?"

"I think I left it in my suitcase, so it's probably somewhere above Malaysia at the moment. At least our luggage is safely getting to destination."

She giggled. "Oh, I have another story, want to hear it?"

"Another horror sex story?"

She laid down on her side, propped on her elbow, facing me. Again, wonderful curves tempting my eyes, but I tried not to look. Not too much, at least - I'm only human, after all.

"Something like that, yeah. So I'm with this guy, we've known each other for a long time and we're very good friends, you know? He's very special to me, and we have a great time together. And we go on a trip together, having fun, but then there's a storm and we have to stop for the night. We get a room in a hotel, to wait for the storm to pass. We're biding our time, nothing much to do except wait. We have a drink or two, I start feeling very horny and he looks hot, and my mind start filling up with all the naughty things I'd like to do to him..."

"And he decides to tell you he's gay?"

"Oh, no, I know he's not. We're close enough that he's told me when he had problems with girls, so no, he's not gay."

"But he's not making a move?"

"Exactly. I want him, but he's not getting the hint."

"What is it about him, is he blind?"

"No, you're not blind," she smiled. "You're just useless at taking a hint."

I looked at her, dumbstruck. "You - you can't be serious," I mumbled, and she chuckled.

"No, I was just pulling your leg. Though I do hope you'll meet a woman who'll happily go down on you, and who'll let you cum in her mouth - and enjoy it. Because it's so much fun, and you deserve it."

"Do they really exist?" I despaired.

"Of course they do! And believe me, if you were my son, I - no, if you *weren't* my son," she corrected hastily, "I'd be more than happy to prove it to you."

I chuckled. "Freud would have a field day with us, that's for sure." I sat up, my back propped against the wall, and took a sip of the glass of gin that was on the nightstand before handing it to Mom, who sat up too and stopped in mid-gesture, her eyes looking at my crotch. Lit by the glow of the neons outside, my cock was clearly erect, the head glistening with precum. She smiled and took the glass, noting: "Freud would probably have a lot to say about that."

I tried to take it lightly, and shrugged. "How am I supposed to be talking about that kind of stuff without reacting? Even if it's with my mother..."

"I'm teasing you, baby. I know exactly how you're feeling. But it's true it's not that obvious with women," she said with a saucy wink. I raised an eyebrow, curiosity piqued.

"Oh really?"

"Hm-hm," she said.I started, then shook my head in disbelief. "Oh, I see. You're pulling my leg...""Absolutely not," she replied right away, and sliding her hand between her thighs, she brought up two fingers clearly covered with her juices. "No doubt about that." It must have been a combination of the jet-lag, gin and story telling, but the next thing I knew, I had my Mom's wrist in my hand and my tongue flicked over her wet fingers. Her eyes were on me, burning with a hunger that probably was echoing mine. I reluctantly let go of her fingers, and she bit her lower lip. Then, slowly, I lowered my hand and started rubbing my cockhead, smearing the precum all over the tip.I brought my hand up and watched her as she sucked my fingers clean, closing her eyes and letting out a little moan. One of her hands was on her breast, pulling on a very taut nipple. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Are you absolutely sure?" she whispered.

"Mom..." I replied.

There wasn't anything else to be said. We moved at the same time, ending up facing each other, kneeling in the center of the bed. We kissed - tasting our mingled juices on our tongues, our bodies pressed together, lust in our eyes. And then, we laid down on the bed, her hand already on my cock, her mouth diving for it, my hands grabbing her hips as I plunged my head between her thighs. She engulfed me ravenously, taking me deep, just as I was kissing her pussy as passionately as I had been kissing her a few seconds before, my tongue darting between her lips. We tumbled until she was on top of me, her body fully pressed against mine, the weight of her incredible breasts on my stomach, my hands on her ass, spreading her so that my tongue could explore her deeper. The room was filled with wet noises and moans of pleasure. I moved my mouth to her clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, and sliding a finger in her - feeling her open like a flower. Soon I had two fingers deep inside, and I could feel her clenching around me. She suddenly stopped sucking on my cock, letting out a very animal "oh baby," her body shaking as she was overcome with a first climax, the soft warmth of her cheek against my shaft. I slid my fingers out and went back to kissing her pussy, and it was my turn to moan as she engulfed me back inside her mouth. "Oh Mom," I gasped, her hands on my ass pushing me deeper down her throat. I was trying to resist as much as I could - years of habit with my past girlfriends warning me not to cum - and ended up protesting: "Oooh, that's too much, please, I won't be able to..."

Mom stopped sucking, and extricated herself from our tangled bodies. She stood up by the side of the bed, and motioned me to come closer. Then, looking right in my eyes, she said: "Baby, I don't want you to hold back. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste and swallow you. I want you to feed me. Is that understood?"

Trying to catch my breath, I nodded and stuttered. "I understand."

"Say it."

"What?"

"Where do you want to cum?"

"I- I want to cum in your mouth, Mom."

"Yes, baby."

"I want to feed you, Mom."

She sat down on the side of the bed, and advanced her shoulders, her hands under her magnificent breasts. "Feed me, baby," she said and opened her mouth.

I stepped forward, and as I slid my cock on her waiting tongue, she moaned, her eyes locked into mine. Her mouth closed tightly around me, and she put her hands on my ass, guiding me in. I started moving my hips, her moans encouraging me, her eyes filled with lust. I felt the cum rising in my balls - "Mom, I'm going to cum," I said, and she nodded. "I'm going to cum in your mouth," I repeated, and she moaned again, her hands pushing me out and pulling me deep inside. I knew she wanted it, and I wanted it, and there was no way for me to resist any longer. "Mom, I'm cumming!" I grunted, and my cock exploded on her tongue. Again and again, each time she pulled me deep, my strangled cries of pleasure echoed by her moans as I was shooting my seed in her mouth. I don't think I had had that intense a climax ever, and soon some of my cum dribbled out of the corner of her lips down her chin. Yet, she didn't let go of my cock until I was entirely spent, milking the last few drops with her hand and leaving me dizzy and my legs buckling under myself. I took a step back and steadying myself against the window, taking this incredible scene in. Mom was looking at me, smiling, and opened her mouth to let me see my cum on her tongue. Her eyes locked on mine, she very deliberately swallowed. She started gathering the cum that had dribbled on her chin and breasts with her fingers, making a show of licking them clean. "Thank you for feeding me, I was so hungry..."

I sat down heavily on the bed, trying to catch my breath. Mom flashed me another smile, asking: "Was that what you needed?" I shook my head in disbelief. "That was so intense," I managed to say, to which she simply replied: "Good, that's how it should be." She sat on the bed next to me and hugged me close, putting her head on my shoulder. We stayed this way a long time, the silence of the room only disturbed by the howling wind outside. She eventually broke the moment with a huge yawn, which made us laugh. Shaking my head, I tried to be the reasonable one, and told her: "Let's try and get some sleep, Mom. We're exhausted."

I awoke to a persistent buzzing sound, and it took me a few seconds before I realized it was the phone ringing by the bed. I grabbed the handset and mumbled something vaguely resembling "yes". At the other end of the line, a very enthusiastic Korean lady who was way too cheerful for what felt like the middle of the night, but judging from the light coming from outside, was definitely way into morning already. I got her to repeat herself a few times, but I eventually managed to piece together what she had to say, while Mom was emerging from slumber and looking at me with sleepy but curious eyes. I hung up and explained: "Okay, seems the typhoon has been downgraded, they got us some seats on the next flight and they're sending a shuttle to drive us there in about... 45 minutes." I yawned and stood up to go look out the window. The rain was still pouring down, but the wind had died down, and the light coming from the bathroom clearly indicated that the power was back on. Oh, and the AC was back too, and the temperature in the room had become almost bearable.

I looked at Mom (who was still tangled in the bedsheets) and asked: "How are you feeling?"

She flashed me a smile and said: "Far from my best, but better, to be honest. Guess I needed that."

I hesitated asking that burning question, but she noticed and continued, chuckling. "I was talking about the sleep, silly." I blushed bright red and turned back to the window, feeling very vulnerable all of a sudden. I heard some movement behind me and soon she was hugging me from behind, the contact of our skins sending a thrill down to my cock, which was already half-hard from a rather normal case of morning wood. Her lips close to my ear, she said softly: "And I'm okay about the other thing too. I think I needed that - almost as much as you did," she mused, "but you have to understand that's... I mean, what happens in Seoul stays in Seoul." I nodded, my heart heavy. She sighed: "We were in the eye of the storm and..." She trailed off and it was my turn to sigh. She hugged me tighter before releasing me. I turned towards her, took her in my arms and my mouth went for hers. She seemed like she would shake her head to protest, but as soon as our lips touched, she closed her eyes and her body relaxed. We shared a passionate kiss, my cock rearing to a full hard-on against her thigh, one of my hands grabbing one of her breasts and feeling the nipple harden. When we came back for air, she shook her head, her eyes in mine, whispering: "Baby, we shouldn't."

"Mom, we're still in Seoul, you know?"

She smiled, shaking her head in mock disbelief now, and pushed me down on the bed. I laid on my back, and she climbed on the bed to my side, and still on all fours, started caressing my cock with her hand, and lightly kissing the shaft. I grabbed one heavy breast in one hand, and started caressing her ass with the other, inching towards her pussy. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip when my fingers found their way between her lips, meeting her wetness. She looked at me, a burning desire in her eyes, and I nodded. "I'm going to feed you," I said very distinctly. She smiled: "I'm starving." And she ravenously engulfed me. I started fingering her hard and deep, but I wasn't entirely satisfied with our position. I moved, Mom protesting as my cock popped out of her mouth. I had her lay on her side, facing me as I was kneeling on top of the bed. I pushed my cock between her lips, and now my hands had easier access to her breasts and pussy (especially since she encouraged me by spreading her thighs wide). I took this wonderful sight in, and I blurted out: "God Mom, you're gorgeous." She smiled around my cock and continued to suck me deep, and a moan of pleasure escaped me. I started moving my hips, my cock sliding between her tight lips, my fingers thrusting inside her, thumb on her clit. I could feel her pussy clenching, and at one point her body started shaking as she climaxed. I was getting real close, and she knew it. She looked at me, a question in her eyes. "Yes Mom, I'm going to cum in your mouth," I answered resolutely, and she moaned around my cock. The sight of my hard shaft sliding between her lips was fascinating to me - I couldn't believe that was happening, and yet the sounds of our mixed pleasure left no doubt as to how much we were both enjoying it. I couldn't resist anymore, and letting out an "Oh Mom!" that was half-cry, half-grunt, I went over the edge. My body tensed as the first spurt hit her throat, but she kept sucking me in and out, milking me with her mouth, continuing even after I was spent, my cock covered in a mix of her saliva and some of my escaped cum. She finally let go of it, only to prop herself on her elbow and holding it in her hand to lick it clean, her tongue coated with my seed. Eventually, she looked up at me, slowly swallowed before licking her lips.

We snuggled on the bed, my arm around her, her head on my shoulder.

"Wow, Mom. Just wow."

She smiled. "I'm so glad I could get you to experience that, baby."

"It was just - mind blowing, Mom. But... did you, yourself...?"

"Cum? I did, a little."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I..."

"Shhh, baby. It's okay. I get pleasure from your pleasure."

I hesitated. "Are you sure?"

"Definitely. Would you really think I'd be so much into blowjobs if I didn't get anything from it?"

"I- I don't know. This is so very new to me..."

She laughed. "That makes two of us, baby." I blushed, and started stuttering. "Oh come on, Chris, it's okay. Think of it that way: yesterday, we were both jetlagged, drunk and horny. There's no wonder things ended up happening the way they did."

"Hm, sure. But what about today?"

"Today, we were both very horny. Where's the harm in that?"

I shook my head, smiling. I was about to say something when the phone rang again. I picked it up, and the same enthusiastic Korean lady informed me that the shuttle was waiting for us downstairs, and would be leaving in ten minutes. Mom and I exchanged a look. And then, all hell broke loose.

Thankfully, there wasn't much stuff for us to gather once we got hastily dressed. We were the last passengers to make it to the shuttle - just in time, as was obvious from the look on the driver's face. We had barely time to find a seat before he was diving into the traffic in the direction of the airport. Of course, once we got there, we had to wait again - we breezed through customs and ended up before our boarding gate with almost an hour to spare, experiencing the weird stop-and-run rhythm you often get when trying to catch a plane. But we didn't care, since we were together. On the bus, every time our eyes met, I felt a flash of that simple, pure joy. I had found her, and she had found me. Yet, some things had to be dealt with, and Mom rang her sister to warn her of our newly scheduled arrival. I could only hear only half of the conversation, and at some point I got a little worried. Mom was nodding, saying things like "oh, that's unfortunate", and "are you sure you're going to be okay?" and "no no, don't worry, we'll manage". She noticed my frown and shook her head reassuringly, but as soon as she hung up, I had to ask her: "Something's wrong over there?"

Mom smiled, and explained: "Sort of. They had a major storm over there too, and there's been some damage to their place. Nothing serious, but there are a couple of rooms that have been flooded, and - long story short, we'll have to share a room. And she was worried because there's only one double bed, and she didn't know if we would be okay with that."

It was my turn to smile. "Oh, I see. What are we going to do then?"

She smiled. "You know how the saying goes, right? 'What happens in the room, stays in the room.' And as I told her, I'm sure we'll manage, baby."

12