A Perfect Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I never asked; how old are you, Travis?"

"I turn 31 this month."

"Really? We'll have to throw a birthday party for you."

"No, no, not necessary. So how old are you, if I may ask?"

"Sure. I'm an old woman," she grinned, "I'm 34." Then, more seriously, she asked, "Um, does that bother you - that I'm older?"

"No, not at all. And honestly, I thought you were in your twenties. You sure don't look 34. Anyway, my ex was older than me, too. She's um, 33 now, I think...yes. She's almost 2-1/2 years older than me."

"So you like older women?" she kidded.

"Well, I like you for sure," I replied, then felt a little embarrassed for how forcefully I said it.

"Oh, well, thanks. Um, I like you, too," she answered, dropping her eyes.

We had finished our drinks, so I asked if she wanted to get going, to kind of move us from what had become an awkward moment.

"Yes, let's. I didn't eat lunch. I'm pretty hungry. Well, bye, Chance. It was good seeing you, big fella."

We headed out, got in my SUV, and drove to the best Mexican restaurant in the area, which is not great, but pretty good, especially their fajitas. I moved here from the southwest, and haven't found a place in this area that compares to what I was used to.

After we got to the restaurant and had ordered, we continued our conversation.

"So what about your hus...I mean, ex-husband. Any issues with him?"

"No, though I'm sure I've seen him following me a couple times. But he has abided by the court-ordered restrictions so far."

"How's Stacey doing?" I asked.

"She's good. She's actually dating a nice guy now. I'm really happy for her. You know, she's a little shy, and self-conscious about her weight, but she's met this nice man and they've been out a few times. I think they might have something."

"Good for her. I only met her the one time, but she seemed really nice, very pretty, and I don't think she's that heavy. Um, you said this was your first date, so you haven't found anyone out there, yet?" I asked, fishing a little.

"Mmm, no, well...um, I need a drink," she replied, not answering my question.

"Sure thing."

When they brought our fajitas, I ordered two regular margaritas, which are still pretty large. We focused on our food and tabled conversation for a bit. When we were done eating, we at first sat in silence as we sipped our drinks. I noticed Anita was fidgeting a little.

"Um, Travis, you asked me if there was anyone since my divorce, and I didn't answer you...I um, there is someone that I'm interested in..."

My stomach got a little queasy. I didn't want to hear that she had found some guy.

"The thing is, Travis," she continued, "I was kind of hoping, maybe...you would be interested in me..."

I practically gushed, "Really? I mean, yes. Honestly, Anita, I am quite taken with you..."

"Oh good. I can't tell you how nervous I was. I really wasn't sure how you felt. I mean, I know you 'like' me, but...anyway, I'm glad to hear that you are interested."

"Of course I am. I would have said something before, but with what you were going through, I didn't feel the timing was right."

"Oh, I understand. And I can't say enough about how much I appreciate all you did for me, but during our time together, I really grew to like you, you know, for you, not for what you did. I just want to be clear on that."

"Thank you, and I want you to know, the way I feel about you has nothing to do with seeing you in your underwear...well, maybe a little," I grinned.

"Smarty," she said, smiling and blushing a little.

"Well, shall we?" I asked, as we had finished eating.

We drove back to my place, mostly in silence. When we got to my house, it was chilly, close to freezing. We hustled into the house to get out of the cold. We shed our coats, and I asked if she would like something to drink.

"A hot tea would be nice. I miss your tea. I got really spoiled while I was here."

"Coming up."

After I had the tea made, I moved us to the living room. I decided to turn on the fireplace to warm things up and for a little ambience. It's a gas log fireplace, but still nice. And since this was actually a date, I thought I'd try to make it a little more romantic.

"That's nice," Anita commented as she settled on the sofa.

"Would you like some music?" I asked.

"That would be nice, too."

I put on a cd with soft pop hits, and turned it low enough that it wouldn't interfere with conversation. Then I sat in a club chair opposite her and picked up my tea. We sat drinking our tea and chatting. When Anita finished hers, she set her cup down.

"Travis..."

"Yes?"

"The tea was nice, but you know what I would really like, now?"

"A drink?" I guessed. I wanted one, too.

"Yes, a drink. I'm feeling a little, um..."

"Me too. I understand. You want another margarita?"

"Sure, that would be fine."

I picked up our tea cups and went to the kitchen to make our drinks. Anita got up and followed me in.

When I set the tea cups down, Anita took my hand and turned me to her, then put her other hand on the side of my face. Her hands were trembling. I immediately bent down and met her waiting lips. It was a sweet but chaste kiss.

When we separated from the kiss, Anita dropped her eyes, embarrassed I think. I wrapped my arms around her.

"That was nice," I softly said.

She nodded into my chest. I released her and went about mixing our drinks.

In a small voice, she said, "I like you a lot, Travis...but..."

"We'll take it slow," I assured her.

She nodded, looked up and met my eyes, "Thank you."

We returned to the living room, and sipped our drinks in silence. A slow song came on, and Anita set hers down and stood, then walked up to me. I stood, and she embraced me and we started swaying. I wrapped my arms around her as she laid her head on my chest, and we danced through the song, and the next one. When that one ended, she tipped her head up and our lips met for another kiss. I felt the tip of her small, warm tongue on my lips, and we engaged in a deep, passionate kiss. I felt her small body tremble and I tightened my arms around her, relishing the feel of her plump breasts pressed into me.

When we ended the kiss, she took my hand and led me to the sofa. We sat and cuddled in silence, watching the flickering of the fire, and listening to the soft music in the background. We sat that way, my arm around her shoulders, her head tucked against my chest, for the longest time.

Then she looked up and smiled, "Um, I think I should call it a night, but I don't think I should drive. Is it okay if I stay here?"

"Of course, your room is ready."

I walked her to the bedroom and said goodnight, then went and made me another drink and sat staring into the fire, thinking of the sudden change in the outlook for my future.

IV. BONDING

We dated over the next month, becoming more of a couple. Spring finally arrived, and with it, warmer weather. Anita's mom returned from Virginia, and we went out to dinner together so I could meet her. She is a lovely woman, petite, like her daughter. She's a widow - lost her husband, a truckdriver, the year before, in an accident on icy roads in northern Minnesota. Our meeting went well, and after dinner, we dropped her off and went back to my place.

"Mom told me she really liked you. She thought you were a real gentleman, and a huge improvement over Daniel."

"Good. I liked her, too. She's very sweet."

"Um, Now that mom's home, I need to start looking for a place..."

"Why? I mean, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't move in here."

"Really? I was hoping you would say that," she replied, and started leaking tears.

We were sitting on the back deck with Chance between us. He was panting, smiling, and looking back and forth between us, like he was following our conversation. I stood and pulled Anita up and embraced her. I looked down into her eyes.

"Honey, I think you know I'm in love with you."

"Oh yes, baby, me too. I've been dying to say that, also...just afraid," she exclaimed as she started to cry, head buried in my chest.

It was a beautiful Saturday evening, pleasantly warm, birds singing in the trees, and all was right in my world - for the first time in a long time. We kissed with some urgency. Anita's face was wet with tears, and I felt her body trembling against me.

"Travis, could we...I'm ready..."

I smiled and nodded. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We slowly undressed. I watched her, mesmerized. I had seen her in her underwear, and knew she had a lovely shape. Her compact body is subtly muscled, sleek, and just the right amount of curvy - Her shoulders and chest are medium width, her waist is narrow, stomach flat, and her hips flare out nicely. And now, as she removed her bra, I saw her beautiful breasts for the first time - moderate C-cups, fairly firm with just the right amount of pout, and topped with medium-sized areolae and pert nipples. Next, she shyly hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down her taut, shapely legs, exposing her vulva, covered in downy, dark-blond hair. When she had removed them, she stood, hands at her side.

"You're beautiful, Anita."

"You, too...I mean, you have a handsome body, strong, muscular."

I removed my boxers, my growing erection springing out, then closed the distance between us and embraced her, feeling her nude form press into me for the first time. We kissed, slowly, sensually, enjoying the feel of each other. I ran my hands down her back and cupped her firm buttocks. She wrapped her arms around my neck and plastered to me, her plump breasts mashed against my chest, as we continued to kiss.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She released me and sat up, looking at me, nervously.

"Travis, I, um, I've only been with two men, and I can't tell you how nervous I am."

"We'll go slow, okay?"

She nodded. I crawled between her legs and engaged her in a tender kiss, then moved down and captured one of her pert nipples, sucking, licking, nibbling, lightly teasing it. I switched to the other nipple and did the same. I worked my way down, kissing as I went. I kissed her lovely, small, vertical navel, then worked down to her soft, downy mound.

"Is it okay if I give you oral?"

"Um, I've never had that done..."

"Really?"

"Mm hmm, but you can if you want."

"I want," I replied as I looked at her small, perfect vulva.

Her labia were slim and unshaven, and I detected no stubble around her full, V-shaped bush, which for me was fine - I like a full bush. Her inner labia featured slim, delicate lips. I scooted down, grasped her buttocks and lifted, then engaged her vagina, lightly licking. Her hips jinked in response. I licked and probed as she began to make small noises in response. I looked up and asked for a pillow, slipping it under her, then continued to lick and probe her vagina.

"That's nice," she responded.

I licked the small hood covering her clit and kept working her vagina, lightly sucking as I did. I took my time, gradually increasing pressure and probing her vaginal opening with my tongue. As she continued to respond positively, I introduced a wet finger into her tight opening, working it, slowly stretching it, then introduced a second finger. She began to moan and nod as her excitement slowly built; I slowly began stroking as I continued to work her clit, sucking and nibbling. She was nodding more, her chest now tinged with red. As I gently worked her clit, she began to tremble.

"Oh, oh, that's...um...you can do that more...I think I could cum."

I began stroking earnestly as I sucked harder on her tiny clit, which was now just slightly peeking from under its hood. She began shaking, nodding rapidly, face and chest red, head bent forward. I stroked rapidly and redoubled my efforts with her clit.

"Oh, gosh, baby, I'm going to cum...oh, oh, oh...Ungh, yes, yes, aghhh-ahh-ahh-ahhhh!"

She climaxed, hips jinking, legs shaking, stomach muscles flexing, her entire body vibrating. I released her clit and stopped stroking, then gradually removed my fingers from her spasming vagina.

"Mmm, that was...I've never...that was amazing!" she exclaimed.

I removed the pillow, wiped my mouth and moved up, leaning over her, and engaged her in a passionate kiss, relishing the feel of her mouth, her lips, her small tongue. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down, mashing my chest into her breasts. Then she released me and I sat up. I scooted up and got in position. My erection had waned some, but small as her vagina appeared to be, that was probably beneficial. I'm not huge, but I'm healthy. I placed the head of my penis at her now slick opening and rubbed it up and down.

"Go easy, please," she requested.

"Why don't you work it in," I suggested.

She grasped my penis with her two small hands, and started working it into her vagina.

"You're big," she opined, "bigger than Daniel, and I thought he was big."

"We'll take our time," I reassured her.

I relaxed and tried not to get more erect, but it was futile. Her hands on my penis, rubbing it against her warm, wet vagina were too much.

"Ungh," she grunted, "oh gosh, okay, push."

I pushed and the head slipped in.

"OH! Oh...okay, go slow...mm hmm...oh, baby, I feel so full; you can move, just easy."

I slowly stroked in, gradually filling her snug channel, reaching a full erection in the process. I came up against her cervix before I was all the way in. I would have to be careful. I started slowly stroking, barely rocking my hips. She was slowly nodding, biting her lip.

"Oh gosh, yes, baby, okay...mmm, feels good."

I gradually picked up the pace. She had her head forward, watching as I stroked in and out. I didn't know how long I would last.

I thought to ask, "Do you need me to pull out when I cum?"

"No, I'm still on the pill for my periods."

As I continued to stroke, Anita's vagina gradually relaxed, and I picked up the pace. I felt her legs come up and wrap around the small of my back, clamping down on me. I ratcheted my hips faster, relishing the feel, going a little deeper with my thrusts. I felt her vagina spasming around my cock and increased my tempo. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting in earnest. Her vagina started grasping my cock tighter with each spasm, adding to the stimulation.

"Oh, oh, baby, I'm close...close, ungh, uh huh...oh gosh, oh gosh...oh, faster..." she urged.

I started thrusting rapidly, now feeling my own climax building as my groin contracted.

"Ah, ah, ahhh, cumming...CUM-CUM-MING!" she exclaimed.

I thrust a few more times, then buried my cock and started spurting, filling her small channel. Anita grabbed my neck and pulled me down, crushing herself to me, face buried in my neck, fingernails digging into my back, as her body shook in orgasmic spasms.

When she stop cumming she found my mouth and kissed me urgently. I breathed heavily through my nose, trying to catch my breath. I felt her tears on my cheeks. I slowly laid us down, keeping us pressed together. I braced myself with one hand so as not to crush her small body.

We separated from the kiss, and made eye contact.

"That was...oh, oh, spasm...again..." she exclaimed as she experienced post orgasmic contractions, "Wonderful, baby, wonderful."

"It was wonderful; you are wonderful," I responded in kind.

When she had calmed down and my breathing had returned to normal, I suggested, "Keep your legs and arms wrapped around me. I'm going to carry you to the bathroom to drain."

I stood with her latched onto me, and carried her to the toilet.

She giggled, "That was fun," as I set her down in front of the toilet, letting my cock slip from her. Fluids immediately started running down her leg.

"Oh goodness," she exclaimed, giggling again, and grabbed toilet paper as she sat.

"When you're ready, why don't we jump in the shower and clean up," I suggested.

"Good idea," she smiled, as she finished and flushed.

We only made love once that night, as Anita wanted to give herself a break.

"That was a work out for the 'little gal'," she laughed.

After showering, we went to bed, spooned together and passed out.

V. TROUBLE IN PARADISE

The following week, on a Wednesday, we both took off from work to move Anita's belongings to my place. First, we checked to make sure her ex was at work, then went to her former residence and packed everything from there. Next, we went to her mom's. We then headed to my house, moved everything in, unpacked and got her situated. When we were done, I felt like I had a home again, with a wonderful woman now in my life, and my critters, of course.

Friday, I picked up pizza on the way home, and Anita was waiting on the front porch with Chance at her feet when I arrived. Lucky was curled up in the rocker next to Anita, sleeping away. After hugs and kisses we went in and settled down to eat. We talked about work and stuff; then after dinner and clean up, we settled on the back deck with a couple beers.

"Honey," Anita started, "um, I think I saw Daniel's truck following me from work. I can't be sure; there was a car between us, and when I turned onto the lane, the trees were in the way and I couldn't see it clearly when it passed."

"Hmm, well, maybe we need to report it, let the police know."

"Yeah, I think you're right," she agreed.

"We'll keep an eye out. We can't have him following you around. They need to do something about that," I said.

We reported Daniel to the police, but they said unless he actually harassed her, there was nothing they could do.

Over the next few weeks we settled into a routine. I can't tell you how good it felt to have Anita in my life. Our domestic life was wonderful, and our sex life was becoming amazing. As we became more familiar with each other, our likes and dislikes, it only blossomed. We couldn't get enough of each other. While we made love during the week, it was our weekends where we had the time and energy to really enjoy each other, to experiment, and to wear ourselves out. Not that we only made love, with the nicer weather, we started going hiking and camping. We tried fishing, but Anita didn't enjoy that so much, so I reserved that for an occasional outing with a couple fishing buddies.

One lazy Saturday morning, we slept in. We had both had rough weeks, especially me, with long hours, extra hours at work. We didn't even make love Friday night.

We made up for it.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked as we lay in bed, gradually waking up.

Anita rolled on top of me, propped herself up, and gave me a sly smile, "Sausage."

"We don't have any sausage," I replied.

"Yes we do," she purred, reaching down and searching out my penis.

"Oh," I said, "sausage...and what am I going to snack on?" I grinned.

"Mmm, I think you can find something to satisfy your appetite."

I rolled her over, and after kissing her, I moved down and began nibbling on her breasts.

Anita's cell rang. We ignored it and let it go to voice mail. It was Stacey.

"Anita, give me a call. I have news about Daniel."

We disentangled and she scrambled for her phone, but Stacey had hung up. She called her back, and put her on speaker.

"Hi, Stacey, what's up?"

"I thought you should know; I heard through the grapevine that your ex got fired. The guy that told me, said that he was showing up late and missing work. He heard it from one of Daniel's coworkers. The coworker said he looked sick, lately, and was acting erratically at work. There were apparently accusations of him coming in high, being on drugs. Anyway, I thought you should know."

"Thank you, Stacey. How are you doing? How's Pete?"

"I'm doing well, and Pete's great; we're doing great."

"Glad to hear it. Take care, and thanks for letting me know. Talk to you later," Anita signed off.