A Perfect Stranger: Pt. 01

Story Info
A chance meetings turns permanent.
1.8k words
4.56
3.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just walked up to me.

I was shopping at a local sporting goods store when out of nowhere an attractive thirty something blond walked up to me.

I had seen her when I entered the store, smiled and said, "Hi." Then I went about my business. She was very pretty, blonde with a figure highlighted by the form fitting outfit she wore. But other than that brief interaction I hadn't thought anymore about her.

"Hi, excuse me," she said. "My name is Renee. I don't mean to bother you, but you're the only in the store who hasn't tried to hit on me."

"Okay..." I replied. I didn't know what was happening.

"My car won't start and I was wondering if you have jumper cables? I'm sorry to bother you."

"I do have cables. Where are you parked?"

"Right in front of the store. Thanks so much!"

As I walked to my car, things didn't add up. Renee could have had her pick of customers to help her, but she had chosen me. I moved my car next to her CT 5 Cadillac, popped the hood and connected the jumper cables between our cars. I gave her a signal to crank her car and it immediately fired up. I disconnected the cables, closed both hoods, then I approached her.

"I think you're good to go."

"Thanks so much, you looked like the only normal guy in there. What do I owe you for your help?"

I wanted to say a lot of things, but only said, "No problem, glad I was able to help."

"Can I buy you lunch or something? I don't know what I would have done without you?"

"That would be nice, but no. Just helping."

Renee got out of her car and approached me and gave me a tight hug. Her body felt like heaven as she pressed against me.

As she released me, I noticed her plates were from out of state.

"Renee, are you passing through? I see you're from out of state."

"Don't think I'm weird, but I have a job that starts tonight. I'm a dancer." As she was talking she blushed and seemed embarrassed.

"I don't think you're weird. Work is work. Where are you staying?"

"I'm actually looking for a room to rent. But here's my cell number. Call me and I'll let you know."

My mind was spinning and before I knew it, words were falling out of my mouth.

"I have a house nearby, why don't you rent from me?"

I couldn't believe what I had just offered to a perfect stranger. I knew nothing about her, was she a criminal on the run? A female serial killer? Or, was she just really a stranger in town looking for a place to stay?

Then I started thinking she must be thinking the same thing about me. For all she knew I was a creep hoping to lure her into a trap.

"Really?" Renee asked.

"Sure. I've got room and I could use a little extra cash. Would you like to see my place and then make a decision?"

Renee said, "Yes, let's go look."

As I drove home, I started thinking I'm doing something stupid. I had been a widower for several years. Hadn't really dated or seen anyone and now I had invited someone into my home.

After the short drive, we arrived at my house. I pulled into the garage and waited for Renee. I showed her around and she immediately offered to pay me $2000.00 per month to stay in my guest room. I was blown away by her offer and she mistook my surprise for a poor offer and then said, "If that's not enough, does $3000.00 work?"

"No, no. $2000.00 is way more than enough. Are you sure you can afford it?"

"I don't mean to brag," she said, "but I often make more than that in a night." Looking at her, that didn't surprise at all.

Here was the situation Renee and I were in.

The age difference between us is, I discovered later, about fifteen years. She is twenty six and I'm forty. She is a single professional dancer, a well paid stripper, and I have a small financial counseling business. We were a definite mismatch, but we were now roommates.

We agreed that the only ground rule would be that we wouldn't bring 'houseguests' to our shared home. [Note: This became an issue later on, but will be explained.]

I asked how she had started in this line of work. She told me a, since discarded, boyfriend had convinced her to take part in an 'amateur' dance contest several years before. She won the contest and walked away with $600.00 in tips. She never looked back.

Renee also revealed she had been traveling and performing for the past three years. Onstage she was known as 'Holly.' She had also built up a following on an Only Fans page she had set up. Having no family to speak of, and semi-financially independent, she had chosen this life because she had had no desire to go to school or get bound to a desk job.

Renee asked, "What do you do for work?"

When I explained I helped people invest, she promptly hired me and I became her financial manager.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Renee and I settled into a routine. I was an early riser and often up by 6:00 a.m. and working in my office. Although I had a storefront office where I met clients, the majority of my work was done at home. She left for work around 7:00 p.m and returned by 2:00 or 3:00 a.m., showered and slept until noon. By then we'd share a late breakfast or early lunch. By some chance of fate we were completely comfortable with each other.

The highlight of my day world be when Renee would walk into my study or the kitchen sleepy eyed and dressed in her pj's. With no prompting my cock would turn hard as she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. It didn't help that her sleepwear was sexy as hell.

Due to the fact we were located in a major metropolitan area, Renee decided that she could stay in the area and rotate to different clubs without the need to travel. We were getting more and more comfortable with each order and she even met some of my family who assumed we were a 'couple.' Renee didn't say anything to change what they might think and, in fact, she stayed close to my side.

One day, after several months of living together, I came in from having spent time at my storefront. Renee was in the kitchen, naked, making a cup of coffee. I surprised her and she dashed to her room to find her usual, skimpy, lounging clothes.

"I'm sorry! I didn't expect you home this early." As she talked she was blushing. I was surprised by this because, for work, she was naked and seen every night.

"Don't think anything about that. By the way, you are beautiful."

"Thanks." Then she asked, "Why haven't you ever made a pass at me?"

"Don't think I haven't wanted to, but the first time we met it was because everybody was hitting on you. And I'm sure that happens every night to you. I don't want to mess with our good thing. I like having you here."

Renee walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I like being here. Don't be shy."

Then she walked away to get ready for work."

I was speechless with a growing bulge in my pants. I'd wanted to approach her for some time, but just didn't know how. An hour later Renee left for work.

I stressed about how to approach her. I decided I would be up when she got home this evening and would simply volunteer to rub her feet.

I went to bed early and set my alarm for 1:30 a.m. so I could wake up and get showered and dressed. I woke up around 1:00 a.m. and knew I wouldn't get anymore sleep. Showered dressed and brewed coffee. I put a bottle of lotion in the living room and then waited.

Right at 2:30 a.m. I heard her pull into the driveway. A minute later I met her at the door.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" Renee asked.

"I thought I should wait up for you. You're always on my mind and wanted to tell you that."

As I talked I approached Renee and put my arms around her waist, pulling her into me. She smelled of sweat, tobacco smoke and perfume. It was the most erotic smell I had ever experienced. Then I kissed her. My plan was to be aggressive and if she didn't respond I would back off and apologize.

Renee didn't back off, but she said, "You should let me take a shower. Better yet, come shower with me."

I didn't tell her I had just taken one, I followed her to the bedroom she used and watched as she shed clothes. I quickly followed her lead and we walked into the bathroom and she started the water flowing.

As soon as the water was warm, she stepped in and reached out and grabbed me by my hard cock and pulled me in behind her.

"Damn, I forgot to pee," Renee said.

"That's no problem, just let it go now," I said. "I've always thought of a beautiful woman pissing on me."

She said, "Mmm, I like you're a little kinky. Kneel down."

I did as I was told and she lifted her right leg and placed her foot on my shoulder. Suddenly a warm stream of pee was raining down my chest as she released her bladder. I thought to myself that I had just checked off a bucket list item. As the last steam ended, I buried my face into her shaved, naked cunt. The few drops of her urine were diluted with shower water and had a slight tart taste that was quickly swept away. I licked my way to her vagina and probed her slit with my tongue. I quickly found her clit and started sucking.

"Don't stop, don't stop. That feels so good."

At the same time I was eating her delicious pussy, I moved my right hand and caressing her perfectly rounded ass cheeks before sliding my index finger to her puckered anus. As I rimmed her asshole, Renee moaned, "Fuck! What are you doing?!? That feels so good!"

With her prompting, I pushed my finger into her tight back door and started gently fingering her asshole. My thumb was already positioned so I slid it over her pearl sized clit and then I buried it as deeply as I could into her steaming cunt.

[End: Part 1]