A PERILous Infiltration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's trying to escape again! We can't let her get away!" Captain Liberty exclaimed, rallying her allies.

We ran off, pursuing Mutantess through the maze of hidden passages, determined to bring an end to her nefarious experiments. As we raced through the labyrinth, the air echoed with the sounds of our pursuit, each step bringing us closer to a final confrontation with Mutantess and the resolution of the perilous journey through her lair.

The pursuit through the hidden passages intensified as Captain Liberty, Snowstorm, and I closed in on Mutantess. The twists and turns of the labyrinth echoed with the urgency of our chase, each step bringing us closer to the elusive scientist.

As we rounded a corner, Mutantess came into view, a triumphant smirk on her face. "You may have come this far, but you won't stop me!"

Captain Liberty glared at Mutantess, determination burning in her eyes. "It ends now, Mutantess. Your experiments stop here."

Without warning, Snowstorm's demeanor shifted. A calculating gleam replaced her usual icy exterior. Before any of us could react, she pushed Captain Liberty and me into a concealed pit, the sudden betrayal catching us off guard.

"Sorry, Liberty. This is my chance to shine," Snowstorm declared, her voice laced with newfound confidence.

As we tumbled into the pit, Snowstorm stood at the edge, her gaze fixated on Mutantess. The scientist, initially bewildered by the sudden turn of events, quickly composed herself.

"What's the meaning of this, Snowstorm?" Mutantess demanded, wary but intrigued.

Snowstorm smirked, a glint of ambition in her eyes. "I've always been in your shadow, Liberty. It's time to prove I can handle things on my own."

Captain Liberty and I exchanged a glance, realizing that Snowstorm had orchestrated this betrayal to claim victory for herself. The pit, while not insurmountable, held us back momentarily.

Meanwhile, Snowstorm and Mutantess locked eyes, and the chamber crackled with anticipation. Without hesitation, Snowstorm unleashed a flurry of freezing waves, creating an icy barrier between herself and Mutantess.

As the temperature plummeted, Captain Liberty and I struggled to climb out of the pit, our focus torn between escaping and the unfolding confrontation above. Snowstorm, displaying newfound powers and determination, faced Mutantess alone.

The air crackled with tension as the battle raged on, Snowstorm and Mutantess locked in a fierce struggle for dominance. Captain Liberty and I, determined to overcome the betrayal, redoubled our efforts to climb out of the pit and rejoin the fight.

The walls seemed to stretch endlessly, and finally as Captain Liberty and I climbed out of the pit, we were met with an unexpected sight. Mutantess, reveling in her mad genius, unveiled her latest creation--a massive mutant ogre that towered over us.

"Meet my masterpiece--the Mutant Ogre!" Mutantess declared, her eyes gleaming with sadistic satisfaction.

The monstrous creature roared, its mutated form a grotesque amalgamation of strength and malice. Snowstorm, still reeling from the previous betrayal, squared off against the hulking ogre, determined to prove herself despite the odds.

With an eerie grin, Mutantess watched as the Mutant Ogre charged at Snowstorm. The clash was swift, but the ogre's sheer strength overwhelmed Snowstorm, pinning her down with formidable force.

Despite Snowstorm's valiant efforts, the Mutant Ogre proved to be a formidable adversary. Its massive form held her down, rendering her powerless against its overwhelming strength. Snowstorm's icy bravado waned as the ogre's grip tightened, and Captain Liberty and I could only watch helplessly from a distance.

Captain Liberty and I ran forward to intervene, but Mutantess raised her hand, halting our advance.

Mutantess, reveling in her moment of triumph, approached with a malevolent grin. "Now, Captain Liberty, Private Rick, you have a choice. Surrender peacefully, or watch as your friend pays the price."

Captain Liberty's jaw clenched, her eyes narrowing at the threat to Snowstorm. I could feel the tension in the air, a palpable mixture of defiance and concern.

"What do you want, Mutantess?" Captain Liberty demanded, her voice steady despite the dire situation.

Mutantess chuckled, enjoying the power she held over us. "Simple. Surrender your powers willingly and I will grant Snowstorm her release, or watch as the Mutant Ogre crushes your precious heroine."

Captain Liberty shot me a pained glance, and I felt a surge of frustration at the impossible choice before us. Snowstorm, still pinned by the ogre, glared defiantly at Mutantess, refusing to show any signs of weakness.

"Captain Liberty, we can't let her hurt Snowstorm. We have to do something," I whispered urgently, my heart pounding with the weight of the decision.

Captain Liberty took a deep breath, her eyes never leaving Snowstorm. "Fine, Mutantess. We'll surrender, but you better keep your word."

Mutantess grinned triumphantly, savoring her victory. "Smart choice. Now, remove your power belt and hand it over."

Reluctantly, Captain Liberty unclasped her power belts, the mystical jewel pulsating with energy. As she handed it over to Mutantess, the cavern seemed to grow darker, the air heavy with the weight of compromise.

Mutantess secured the belt with a triumphant smirk, the power now in her possession. Snowstorm and Captain Liberty were securely tied down to operating tables, their naked forms clearly exposed. "Now, watch as your friend is given release."

She embraced her pet ogre and seductively stroked her hands over its crotch. All eyes were fixated on the grotesque show as slowly, a gargantuan cock mutated from the green and black flesh. A solid ten inches and thicker than a grown man's wrist, it rose as the most imposing weapon known to mankind. Snowstorm whimpered quietly, imagining what that could do.

Then Mutantess released the beast, and the massive fuck stick fell down right between Snowstorm's legs, brushing against her thawing nethers.

The reality of the situation suddenly dawned on the slender heroine. "Wait NO! You can't--It can't--it will never fit. It's too big, it's too big, it's too big, it's TOO BIG, IT'S TOO BIG!!!" she continued to scream in disbelief at the monster that was about to split her in two.

Mutantess reached over and pushed some of her powers into Snowstorm, loosening and widening the tight little pussy. It wasn't enough.

"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Snowstorm screamed as her insides were rearranged. The screams continued to blast throughout the room as the ogre began to rut into his new tiny fuckstick.

"Stop this! Let her go!" Captain Liberty pleaded as Snowstorm's screams were pounded into everyone's head in time with the ogre's thrusts.

Mutantess just smiled. She had more tricks up her sleeve. She brushed her long red hair, and the strands wove together to form sinewy serpents. One adventurous snake slithered its way slithered it's way between Captain Liberty's thighs. "Not now" Mutantess stroked her ambitious braid. "This one is a virgin. I am saving her for something special." Instead she pushed the serpent head down the other hole.

"Oh not again" Captain Liberty whispered in despair before another snake shoved itself in her mouth. Soon her muffled screams joined Snowstorm's as she was penetrated in the ass and mouth while Mutantess herself lapped at her virgin pussy.

In vain, Snowstorm tried to fashion a spear of ice, but she only succeeded in forming a blunt rod, perfect for a different purpose. One of Mutantess's snakes ripped the ice dildo from Snowstorm's hands and thrust it deep into her ass. Somehow her screams got even louder.

"Don't make me come, don't make me come, oooooooooohhhh goddess I'M CUMMMMIIIINGGGG!!!" Captain Liberty cried out as the serpent in her mouth gave her room to breathe.

I was standing still in shock at the events unfolding before my eyes. My paralysis was finally broken when Mutantess turned to look at me. She prowled towards me, sliding off her white lab coat to reveal a naked and petite body underneath.

Her tiny breasts scraped against my chest as she licked my neck and fondled the modest bulge under my speedo. "Now you, are interesting" she breathed seductively. "Oh the things I could do with you."

"DON'T HURT HIM" my Captain yelled desperately, struggling in futility against her bonds.

"Oh don't worry" Mutantess purred. "I'm not going to hurt him. I'm going to make him whole."

With that, she slid her hands into my spandex speedo and wrapped her delicate fingers around my rock hard dick. "I'm going to make him who he was always meant to be."

I gasped at a completely foreign sensation. Looking down I saw the bulge in my speedo begin to swell. My five inches turned into six, then seven, then eight, and on. My costume became painful as my cock and balls pushed outwards at the fabric. I felt the sensation spread, and the room appeared to grow smaller.

Finally, a twelve inch monster exploded out of the now shredded spandex. Where I once stood at five ten, I now stood six six and packed with muscle.

Mutantess smiled as she gave my super-rod a luxurious stroke. "It's not just size either. I may have added some... addictive properties. I'm certain that any woman who interacts with this beauty," she looked at my massive dick lovingly, "will find themselves entrapped by a primal need for a satisfaction only you can give them."

The ogre had finally finished with Snowstorm. Her screams were reduced to mere croaks, and her once tight pussy now lay in ruins, gaping wider than a well used pornstar. She certainly had her fair share of pleasure too. At the base of the table underneath her hanging legs lay a slushy pile building up from her vaginal leakage, her ice continually melting under the heat of her arousal.

In the dimly lit chamber, Mutantess reveled in her victory, the captured heroines--Captain Liberty and Snowstorm--naked and bound in vulnerable positions before her. The Mutant Ogre stood imposingly behind, its hulking form a constant reminder of the power now in Mutantess's control.

"Now, my dear heroines, it seems your reign has come to an end. No more meddling in my experiments," Mutantess taunted, savoring the moment.

Captain Liberty shot her a defiant look, determination burning in her eyes. "Your twisted experiments won't go unchecked, Mutantess. We'll find a way to stop you."

Snowstorm, despite the dire circumstances, maintained her icy demeanor, a glint of defiance in her gaze. Mutantess, reveling in her triumph, circled them, relishing the opportunity to gloat.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen. You, Captain Liberty, champion of justice, and you, Snowstorm, always pretending to be an icy bitch, completely at my mercy," Mutantess jeered, her laughter echoing through the chamber.

As her taunts reached a crescendo, the Mutant Ogre, previously under her control, stirred with an unsettling energy. The air crackled with tension as the creature, its loyalty waning, turned its gaze toward Mutantess.

Mutantess, unaware of the impending danger, continued her tirade. "You thought you could defeat me? I am the master of mutation, the architect of your downfall!"

The Mutant Ogre, its allegiance now shifting, roared with newfound determination. In a sudden twist of fate, the creature turned on Mutantess, its massive form charging toward her.

Mutantess, caught off guard, stumbled backward, her arrogance replaced by genuine fear. "No, wait! I command you!"

But the Mutant Ogre, fueled by its own mutated instincts, ignored her pleas. With a mighty swing of its monstrous arm, it struck Mutantess, sending her sprawling across the chamber.

The heroines, still captive but now witnessing the reversal of fortune, exchanged surprised glances. Snowstorm's icy exterior cracked into a smirk as the Mutant Ogre asserted its newfound independence.

Mutantess, defeated by her own creation, lay disoriented on the cold floor. The Mutant Ogre, having broken free from its captor's control, stood triumphant.

The chamber was filled with an eerie silence after the Mutant Ogre turned on Mutantess, leaving the defeated scientist sprawled on the floor.

But as the Mutant Ogre lumbered forward, Captain Liberty and Snowstorm exchanged a knowing glance. They might be physically restrained, but their determination burned stronger than ever.

"Snowstorm, we need to combine our powers. If we can't break free, we'll take down this ogre together," Captain Liberty whispered, a glint of determination in her eyes.

Snowstorm nodded in agreement, her icy powers still at her disposal. As the Mutant Ogre closed in, Captain Liberty summoned her energy, and Snowstorm unleashed a barrage of freezing waves. The air crackled with a combination of energy and frost, creating a powerful surge that enveloped the Mutant Ogre.

The creature roared in pain, its mutated form momentarily frozen and immobilized. The combination of powers completely overloading its natural defenses. Roaring in pain, it lumbered away into the darkness of the pit.

Meanwhile, I approached the defeated Mutantess. Despite the chaos around me, I had a singular goal in my mind. I focused on binding Mutantess, ensuring she remained incapacitated.

The heroines continued to struggle in vain against their bonds. "Come on Rick, get us out of here!" Captain Liberty pleaded to me.

My face remained stoic. Inside, I could feel the story shifting. I knew then who I would be. Who I would become.

I ignored her plea and proceeded to tie Mutantess right next to the heroines. The once-mad scientist, now at the mercy of her captor, glared at me with a mixture of defiance and confusion.

I took a deep breath...

And started stroking my footlong schlong.

Act 4: The Prestige

Captain Liberty, shot me a disgusted look. "Private Rick, what are you doing? That behavior is uncalled for!" As the sound of my fapping filled the air, a horrified realization set on her face. "We're on the same side!"

"I've had enough of being a sidekick. Now I know my true destiny. Now, it's my turn to take control," I declared, the revelation shattered the emotional state of the bound beauties.

Captain Liberty and Snowstorm exchanged glances, realizing the unexpected twist in their already tumultuous journey. The lair, once a battleground, now echoed with the uncertainty of a betrayal that could change the course of their fight against Mutantess and the challenges that lay ahead.

Still exhausted with the last remaining bits of frost dripping off her succulent body, Snowstorm began summoning one more Arctic blast.

"Nah, none of that" I smirked at her as I stepped over and laid my finger on her exposed labia. Unlike the last time I touched them, her once tight passage had been completely obliterated by the monster cock. While this was certainly something I could fix, I had other plans for now.

The outer lips were still cold, but as I moved inwards, I found a surprising flower of warmth. She lost concentration over her powers as I pushed a pulse of my healing warmth into her center. Her muscles tensed and her teeth clenched, and her bodily control was pushed to the brink. She stared at me with eyes that pooled with defiance and fear.

"You ready?" I smiled at her. She said nothing but her breathing tightened, her eyes bulged, and her head seemed to shake in silent protest as the moment arrived.

I flicked her little pleasure nubbin.

Time seemed to freeze as her breath escaped as a pitiful mewl. She arched her tits to the sky and her eyes rolled back in her head.

I injected every ounce of my power directly into her clit.

"ooooooooOOOOooooOOOOOOAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed in a throaty wail. Her entire body convulsed and surged against her bonds, nearly breaking them. A blast of sweet nectar shot onto me, and I relished in the candy taste.

After a full minute, she finally collapsed and gaped at the ceiling, gasping for breath. It turns out there was a burning firecracker under that icy exterior.

With Snowstorm down for the count and Captain Liberty in a state of shock, her mouth moving silently as she tried to form words to comprehend what she just saw, I moved on to Mutantess. The playfulness and cruelty had faded from her face entirely. She looked at me like a hare looks at a wolf.

I thought for a few moments. "Now how am I to punish you? If I touch you, you could simply use your powers and mess with my body." I jumped up on the table above her, careful to keep my legs from getting in her reach. "Addictive properties you say? I wonder..."

I stroked my gargantuan manhood hanging over her face. A large drop of precum dripped down onto her lips. She froze, petrified of what was about to happen, and then the drop entered her mouth. I saw her eyes dilate and smiled. "If you fuck with me now, I'll never fuck you. And now you know you need me. You need what only I can provide." I smugly told her as I moved down to hover my dick over her now-flushed pink pussy.

"Say it" I whispered.

Her body trembled. "f-f--fuck me" she whimpered. So I obliged her.

My massive virgin rod slowly plunged deeper and deeper into her depths. The sensation was overwhelming. Her fleshy walls gripped me with every inch.

Her eyes were pleading. "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh Fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck OH FUCK!" her voice screamed out as my girthy member plundered territory never before reached by toy or man.

Finally, I bottomed out. Her mouth kept repeating the same expletive, but no sound came out. I looked down and saw that only eight of my new twelve inches were fully entrenched.

"Make yourself deeper" I commanded. It took her a minute to comprehend, but she bit her lip and slowly moved her hands to massage around the opening I had speared. I could feel the resistance start to recede.

Before she could finish, I grabbed her hands and forced them onto her tiny tits. I pulsed a wave of my power to accelerate her own while I pushed another inch into her love canal to distract her. The effect was immediate. She gasped and her breasts began to swell. Rapidly they surpassed any cup size until they hung off her body like droopy melons, barely maintaining their shape.

I pulled completely out of her, releasing a desperate drawn-out moan out of her mouth. Quickly, I cut away her bonds and flipped her onto her hands and knees. Her swollen udders scraped the table until I roughly molded them into my grasp and wielded them like handles to gain leverage. Then I thrust my twelve inches deep into her sopping cunt like the stallion I am.

"OOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" rang out around the room like a blaring instrument. "Oh fuck you're so big, ooouuUUUrghhh, YOU'RE SO BIII---UCK---" The screams of the once proud mad doctor were silenced as her serpent braids suddenly rushed to facefuck her mouth in their lust.

My pounding gradually increased in speed and power until every slap sent shockwaves through her supple curves like a tsunami. The vibrations reverberated in her juicy tits, and I hung on in near desperation as my mare began to buck.

The pleasure was overwhelming. I gave her three huge final thunderclaps before leaning back and letting out a primal roar while I unleashed a real tsunami in her cavernous depths. Her stifled screams were still eardrum-wrenching through her makeshift gag as she came.

"mmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm m m m... m..."

At the end, she collapsed unconscious, face-first onto the table with her ass pushed up to the sky, her ruined pussy spilling a waterfall between her knees.

I summoned my power trying to recover both body and mind from the most glorious experience of my life.