A Personal Message 08: All For You

Info
Gratitude, orgasms, and just a tiny bit of singing...
340 words
4.78
5.1k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, well hello again, you phenomenal fucking goddess!

Thank you so much for all the ways you support and enjoy what I do, I can't tell you how humbled I am that you would want to listen to me - especially to a piece like this. It means so much to me that I can be as open and vulnerable with you as you let me. I can't ever adequately put into words how much of a difference you make in my world by being here and listening to me.

So this is just me taking some time to remind you how grateful I am for you, and to give you a few hints about some new pieces that will be coming soon.

Also, I was overflowing with joy for you when I hit record, so there *may* be a little bit of singing right at the beginning... I had to keep it quiet so my neighbours wouldn't complain but I just couldn't hold it in. I hope you don't mind!

And of course, because it's me, you can be sure that there's a nice eager juicy pair of orgasms for you right at the end... You know I can't resist letting you hear my thick swollen cock pumping deep in my tight slippery lubed-up stroker toy while I imagine plunging deep inside of you instead... I never get tired of letting you hear just how good it feels when you make me cum like this, just by being here and listening...

And yes, like I love to say - I really do mean *you*, you sexy woman. Thank you for honouring me by giving me the chance to help you feel good in any way I can. You amaze me.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk6 months ago

i melted, died, and turned into a puddle. my heart went places when i heard you sing. seriously. how can you be sweet and adorablle and at the same time, so deliciously fucking sexy?? but i just want you to know that your happiness is just as fucking important, okay? you are worth it, singer. just wanted to let you know that. thank you for being you and just being so amazing. I.SEE.YOU.

PS: i want you too but augh, your needs above satiety. and God bless that 'archive'

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hi!

I love what you do. I like all facets that you have that make you unique. I enjoy every audio that you do. I appreciate your sensibility and I secretly hope to find a man that can talk to me like you do <3 It warms my soul and... yeah.

Thx a lot =)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can’t believe i just got off by listening to a real human being…i mean my heart got turn on and well obvious parts too. Also thank u too now i can go to sleep well FUCK OFF ANXIETY I JUST FINISHED 🛌

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hello Spider, its such a thrill to know I am one of ‘your’ fucking delicious woman too.

I thoroughly enjoyed your take on the ‘Daddy dominance’ genre. It resonates so true and ….. dare I hope that you’ll make some more….?

Most of all I am so utterly gratefull of you staying you and the sincerity in your pieces melts my heart … and a couple of other sexy organs too.

You got me…. 🖤🤍🖤

Fly

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Three series getting their third parts some time in the next three months? Haha, the rule of threes!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
More Stories