A Pervert's Punishment

Story Info
The girl's wrestling team sexually breaks a pervert.
7.1k words
4.36
37k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warning bell blared out of the lunchroom speakers at Heritage University's boy's campus, alerting the students that their lunch period would be ending in the next 5 minutes. At the end of a crowded table, Zack groaned and ran his fingers through his short black hair, not at all looking forward to returning to class.

"Man, this sucks. I really don't feel like doing any more studying today," the young man lamented to the huddle of teenage boys around him. Most of Zack's complaints fell on deaf ears, lost in the seemingly hundreds of conversations occurring around him simultaneously. The lunchroom was always abuzz with activity, but it became even more so when nearing time to return to the classroom: there were so many people to say hello to and conversations to wrap up.

Zack's particular table was crowded with his close, and not so close, friends. They all had one thing in common: they ran track together, which meant they all sat at the same lunch table. It was a habit at Heritage University that school clubs sat together during lunch, though not required or enforced.

Despite the seconds winding down to the dismissal of lunch, Zack stayed put. He was with his friends, or at least the one guy on the track team who he truly considered a friend: Jayden. The brown-haired teenager was nearly Zack's same height and weight; in fact, all the track guys boasted a similar build thanks to their daily conditioning. Aside for Jayden, everyone else on the track team was someone Zack just "knew"; he didn't hang out with them after school, or study with them. He only had their numbers in his phone in case of an emergency.

"Hey!" Jayden yelled out Zack's way, fighting against the chorus of voices swirling around the two young men.

"Yeah?" Zack replied, matching Jayden's volume.

"Let's ditch next period... meet me behind the gym and 'you know'..." Jayden simulated smoking a cigarette withy his fingers to complete his proposal.

"Yeah, I'm about done with this day. I'm going to duck out; I'll catch you in few..." Zack replied and got up from his chair. Almost immediately, one of the boys standing behind him took his seat; chairs were a hot commodity in the crowded lunchroom, even with it being so near dismissal.

Zack waved goodbye to the rest of the track team and hurried out of the lunchroom through a set of doors to his left, ignoring the fact that his next class laid behind an identical set of doors to his right.

***

Within a few minutes, Jayden joined Zack in leaning against the tin wall of the boy's gymnasium. Zack's friend quickly produced a small carton from his pocket and pulled out two white cigarettes, lighting them both. Jayden took a drag off his as he passed the other cigarette Zack's way, each boy inhaling eagerly under the mid-day sun.

"Another day almost in the books," Jayden started, enjoying his smoke.

"You coming over tonight?" Zack replied, eyeing his friend.

"Yeah... yeah, I could do that. Or we could check out that babe you've been eyeing all year."

Zack felt his cheeks blush as he turned from Jayden, taking a deep drag and exhaling before answering, "And what the heck is that supposed to mean?"

"You know, that volleyball chick. Stacy, or Wendy... Amy?"

"Lacy," Zack snapped back before Jayden could rattle off another name.

"Yeah, well that's the good thing about the volleyball team: they're all hot. You can't go wrong," Jayden said with a sly smile, the lit cigarette still between his teeth.

"So, what's this about Lacy?"

"Well..." Jayden began, crouching down and looking both ways to check if anyone was nearby, "what if I told you that you could see as much of Lacy as you wanted?"

Zack blushed again, this time unable to hide it from Jayden.

Jayden prodded his friend lightly with his elbow: "See, I knew you'd like that. Hell, who wouldn't like to get a peek at one of those fine bodies on the volleyball team..."

"Jayden, just spit it out," Zack cut in, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Alright," Jayden started once more, dropping his voice to a near whisper, "So I heard there is a way into the locker room over at the girl's campus that is never locked and never guarded. Alex's brother told him about it and he says it's totally legit. All we have to do is-"

"Wait, wait, wait, you want to do what?!" Zack interrupted.

"Shhhh," Jayden said, gesturing for Zack to lower his voice. "Listen, this thing is full proof. We just go across the street after school to the girl's campus. On the side of the gym, there is an equipment room that's never locked. From there, Alex told me all you have to do is-"

"I though you said Alex's brother told you about this," Zack questioned, cutting Jayden off again.

"Alex's brother told Alex and Alex told me," Jayden explained. "Now from the equipment room, the girl's locker room is only two or three rooms away. Easy access, no problem."

"And what are we going to do, hide?" Zack asked, sarcasm heavy in his voice.

"Look man, we'll come in early and just see what's up. Maybe we'll stay till the girls get back and maybe we won't. I just want to see if this thing is real or not... and plus, just think of Amy-"

"Lacy," Zack corrected, again.

"Lacy, right. Look man, I can't do this by myself, c'mon and do me this solid. C'monnnnn..."

Zack took a long drag from his nearly finished cigarette.

"Let's meet back here at five; I don't think Lacy get's done with practice till six," he replied finally, a hint of hesitation in his voice.

Jayden's face burst into excitement as he grabbed Zack on the shoulder, "There we go man! That's what I'm talking about!"

"Volume," Zack reminded Jayden.

"Yeah, yeah..." Jayden remembered, lowering his voice.

Both boys were deep in thought regarding the hastily laid plan as they finished the last bit of their cigarettes.

"Alight, back here at five," Jayden reaffirmed, heading off to his class.

"Right, five," Zack answered, heading in the opposite direction and shaking his head a little, wondering how he wound up with the craziest guy on the track team for a friend.

***

The students of the boy's campus were mostly dispersed from Heritage University by the time Zack and Jayden met back up at the spot of their earlier clandestine cigarette break. It had grown late and Zack was already looking at his phone, tapping his foot in impatience.

"Man, we we're supposed to meet up at five, what happened?" Zack questioned Jayden, annoyed.

"Look, I got caught up. Five, five-thirty, what's the difference? This is only going to take a second," Jayden responded.

"Everything strait with your parents?"

"They're not going to be bugging me. You?" Jayden asked back at Zack, making sure nothing would interrupt them.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Well then," Jayden outstretched his hand with a smirk and gestured toward the campus across the street, "we don't want to be late."

The girl's campus of Heritage University was a short walk from the boy's campus, typically only taking two or three minutes to reach walking under normal circumstances. The campuses were in close enough proximity that most of the student's knew each other and socialized during the morning and after school. During school hours however, there were strict rules in place forbidding any boys on the girl's campus and vice-versa.

Fortunately, Zack knew the way to the opposite campus well enough, but still followed close behind Jayden since he had no idea where this 'equipment room' was.

It didn't take long for Jayden to find.

As the sun retreated over the horizon, he gestured Zack over to a cold metal door nearby the girl's gym. The two boys sat still for a moment as Zack put his ear to the wind, listening for anything inside. Oddly enough, the boys couldn't make out a single sound. Nothing was audible from the direction of the gym or from inside the apparent equipment room before them.

Finally, Jayden shrugged to Zack as he put his hand against the metal door's handle and turned it, watching as it swung down without resistance.

Both boys had darted inside the door, closing it quietly behind them. They found themselves in a dimly lit storage room; it smelled of mold and dust. As they took in their surroundings, each boy noticed three other doors opposite the one they just entered.

Zack took a studied look at each entrance before turning back to Jayden, their intruding figures mostly concealed in the dim light.

"So which one is it?" Zack asked in a whisper.

"Well, Alex just said this led to the locker room... he didn't say anything about three doors."

"What?!" Zack hissed back at Jayden's answer, growing a bit frustrated, "You drug me out here and now we don't know-"

Jayden cut him off, "Chill, chill... look, what's the worst that could happen?" The young man took a moment to look at each door before turning back to Zack with his finger pointed at the door furthest to their left.

"You go that way, I'll try the door in front of us."

"Wow," Zack responded, clearly not impressed with Jayden's plan. "And then?"

"And then we meet back here in a minute and exchange notes. It's like doing homework."

"Jayden, this is a really stupid plan."

"Now, c'mon..." Jayden encouraged Zack, "Think of... Lacy!"

Zack bit his lip, "At least you got her name right."

A smile spread across Jayden lips, "There we go; ok, meet you back in two minutes!"

Before Zack even had a chance to get clarification, Jayden darted across the room and inside his door.

After a long sigh, Zack composed himself and crept inside the door to his left as Jayden had recommended. On the other side, he found a long white and blue hallway covered with tiles on the wall that stretched some thirty feet in front of him. Hesitantly, he walked to the end of this hall to find a t-juncture; he could go either left or right.

While in the middle of deciding which path to take, he heard activity coming from the hallway to his right. Zack struggled to make out the sounds to his right just as a loud slam came from behind him, in the direction of the door he had just entered through.

Startled, the young man figured his right and the doorway to his back were no good, so he hurried down the t-juncture to the left.

He did all he could to keep his steps silent as he found his way down a similar white and blue hallway before coming to a set of metal doors. Without much of a choice and the commotion at his back growing closer, Zack snuck into the doors.

Tile floors. Towels. Showers. Lockers.

The locker room.

"Shit, what do I do?" Zack thought to himself frantically. The thick doors to his back muffled the sounds behind them the quite well, but he could swear whatever it was coming down the hallway was getting closer.

The young man took a quick glance around to get an idea of his surroundings; at the very least, Zack was relieved to find he was alone.

But now he was certain that something or someone was coming his way.

With time running out, and only a limited understanding of the girl's locker room, he darted further into the area while glancing in every direction he could muster. He searched desperately for somewhere he could lay low until the coast was clear.

Hastily, his eyes fell upon a white curtain draped in front of a shower stall. There were several free shower stalls lining the wall, each one with a thick white curtain for privacy. With little choice, Zack picked the shower furthest from the door and hurried inside, sliding the curtain shut behind him.

"It's probably nothing... it's going to be fine...," the young man assured himself, now standing inside a girl's shower in his school uniform. There was no denying that his pulse was elevating as a slight trickled of sweat slid down his smooth brow.

Just then, the doors to the locker room burst open and a whirlwind of sound filled the chamber. The commotion was a myriad of female voices, each carrying on its own conversation. The entanglement of words traveled across the room until they were dangerously close to Zack.

"Oh, fuck you Jayden," Zack cursed to himself, blaming his friend for the predicament.

Suddenly, the blood ran cold in his body.

Through the several voices, from the other side of the locker room, he could hear a shower starting up and a curtain being pulled closed.

A second later, the same sound repeated itself, only closer.

Zack inched back inside his shower stall as the sound of people occupying showers grew nearer and nearer.

Then a hand reached out and grabbed the side of his curtain. Without realizing it, Zack covered his mouth with both of his hands.

The hand began to slowly retract the curtain, revealing blonde hair, smooth curves, and blue eyes.

Zack's alert mind tore through a thousand thoughts a second, yet a single plan of action eluded him.

Just as he swore the blue eyes on the other side of his curtain had spotted him, the hand pulled the curtain back into place and retreated.

Zack's heart was racing; it was now the only things he could hear, save for the showers beside his own.

"She saw me... right? There's no way she couldn't have...?"

As his heart fought to free itself from his chest, a realization dawned on Zack: the blaring chorus of voices which filled the room moments ago had ceased. All that remained were the sounds of water pouring in the stalls around him as the air became congested with warm steam.

Was he safe? Could he leave? Every fiber of Zack's body burnt, screaming to dart out of the locker room and sprint as far his legs would take him. After several moments of frantic self-deliberation and listening for any new voices, he finally assumed it would be in his best interest to take a quick peak from behind the curtain; he had to make sure the coast was clear before planning his next move.

Zack inched toward the edge of the curtain and reached for it slowly, taking a silent grasp of its surface. Inch by inch he moved as carefully as he was able, hoping reveal as little of himself as possible while also getting a decent look at what was going on in the locker room.

Without warning, a strong hand burst through the curtain and immediately clenched Zack by his shirt's collar. The young man was thrown completely out into the open, his hiding place well behind him as his feet struggled to find their footing.

Looking up, Zack found his assailant to be a tall, toned, and physically imposing young woman. Without giving her victim the chance to regain his balance, she slammed his smaller, thinner frame against the nearby wall, quickly shooting her other hand against Zack's right wrist and twisting it back.

Zack cried out and shook his head from the blow. As the pain in his twisted wrist spread up him, the young man realized the spectacle was being watched by a crowd of similar build, equally imposing females. Even in his struggle for freedom, his eyes noted how every frame boasted strong legs and impressive heights, every girl's upper and lower body muscles well worked and toned. More surprisingly, some of them were half or completely nude, their bodies bare for Zack's pubescent eyes to drink in. But this was not a normal situation; Zack found himself in no position to enjoy the gorgeous bodies around him.

Finally, his struggle slowed as he felt himself become completely overpowered. Now holding her victim's back firmly against the wall and still twisting his wrist, the girl's fiery gaze met Zack's:

"So I'm Katrina... and you're a perverted piece of shit."

The young woman was nearly five inches taller than Zack and was one of the few girls in the room still partially clothes. Her busty cleavage was held back with a black sports bra and between her thighs rested a matching black thong. Thanks to his hormones, Zack couldn't help but admire the beauty of this vicious girl momentarily as a surge of blood flooded between his own thighs.

His enjoyment would be short-lived as Zack's world was quickly turned even further on its head. With a forceful kick of her leg, Katrina swept Zack's feet out from under him. Whilst falling to the floor, she collected her victim's body into her strong hands and slammed it back down against the hard floor, the young man's back landing first.

Zack let out a loud groan, his voice echoing through the locker room, as his body did what it could to absorb the impact. Through the pain and panic, the reality of his predicament started to come into focus: the toned bodies, the strength, and the perfect body slam... these girls were not part of a volleyball team. They were Heritage University's female wrestling squad.

Doing what he could to catch his breath with the sharp pain in his back, Zack spoke up from the ground, still held firm by Katrina above, "Wait, you don't understand, I-"

Before he could finish, his plea was silenced as another wrestler, this time one of the nude ones, shoved a sweaty white sock into his mouth and held it firmly in place, gagging him.

"Tape," Katrina commanded as another nude wrestler made her way forward carrying a roll of grey duct tape.

Zack, squirming under the power of Katrina, did what he could to yell for the girls to stop and listen, but his cries only manifested as muffled sounds behind the dirty gym sock being shoved into this throat.

Within seconds, the nude female wrestler holding the duct tape fastened a long strip around Zack's head, sealing the sweaty gag into its new home. Without wasting a moment, she quickly applied two more strips firmly around the captive's head, just for good measure.

Once satisfied with her work, the girl holding the duct tape tossed it aside and climbed on top of Zack. She was joined by the other wrestler who once held the sock inside the young man's throat; the two bare wrestlers positioned their weight and limbs on each on Zack's shoulders and wrists, securing him to the floor and allowing Katrina to release her hold on the victim.

"Good work girls," Katrina congratulated as some of the crowd at her back begin to whisper and laugh; it seemed the spectacle excited them.

"Here's the thing, shit head, you're going to learn a lesson today," Katrina explained devilishly as a deviant smirk spread across her plump lips. The rest of the girls closed in from behind her as she spoke, until all Zack could above him were powerful female bodies. Katrina squatted down to Zack's ear and growled, "Today's lesson is: you, and any of the other pathetic losers from the boy's school, can never come back here."

Katrina snapped and a pack of four of the surrounding girls, all of them just as stripped as the two holding Zack down, dropped to their hands and knees and literally tore off Zack's uniform. In a flash, his white collared shirt lay in tatters behind a blur of clawing hands and flying buttons. As quickly as his shirt had disintegrated, his pants were yanked from his body despite his feeble squirming to halt the girl's progress in exposing his track-team physique.

While the last of Zack's clothing ripped from his body, the few remaining girls in their underwear started to strip down and close in on the vulnerable young man. All did this except for Katrina, who kept her black bra and panties in place while watching Zack struggling on the floor.

Suddenly, Katrina burst out laughing, pointing between Zack's thighs. Sitting there was his half-erect shaft, its six or so inches beginning to expand out into the air in eager throbs. Despite the pain of being gagged and restrained, Zack couldn't stop his body from reacting to the sigh of so many exposed female bodies.

"Holy shit, this guy is actually getting hard!" Katrina noted as more smiles started to appear on the surrounding girl's faces.

"All right girls, no need to go easy on this one. Let's fuck him up; spread him out!" Katrina commanded, her smirk vanishing into a look of cold determination.