A Photographer's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to concentrate and keep the remote going, but it was unbelievable how hot a scene this was, Kathy on her back getting her big tits fucked by Ryan, and Wendy still between Kathy's legs sucking on her juicy pussy and fingering her own pussy which was up in the air at the bottom of the bed.

Just when I thought I had it all under semblance of control Jenna moved back in front of me to have a better view, her breathing was already speeding up, and who could blame her with what we were watching. She leaned back against me like before, and I felt her arm move as her hand once again went down her shorts to her pussy. I felt her body twitch as I pictured her finger encountering her swollen clit.

I heard a soft moan escape her lips as I felt her hand start to move. I slid my hand under shirt once again and had no resistance as I cupped her large warm tit in my hand. Jenna shifter her hips back against me as I teased her nipples and fondled those luscious mounds that I had lusted after in my best fantasies.

Jenna had a wonderful hourglass figure, with gracefully shaped soft hips which felt like heaven pressed up against the front of me. You have no idea how hard it was to keep working the remote and doing my job while heaven was literally knocking at my front door. The only distraction other than having to take pictures was Kathy yelling at Wendy that she better not cum until given permission.

That came from Kathy between groans as she was feeling like she was going to explode between the young stud still pumping her tits, and periodically pinching her swollen nipples, and her personal slut eating her pussy.

I couldn't resist leaning over and kissing Jenna's neck, nibbling on her ears and working my way around to the other side of her neck and other ear.

Jenna at this point was rubbing her ass up and down on my swelling cock. I slid my hand down from her tits, over her soft stomach and slid my hand into the band of her shorts, slid my hand under hers and down into heaven.

My finger grazed her swollen clit as I slid it in between the soft lips of her cleanly shaved pussy. I wanted to feel her heat, feel the way she moved and clasp my fingers with her pussy muscles as I slipped them in and out of her, listening to her moan as she ground against me as I fingered her closer to the orgasm she had been cheated out of before.

I felt Jenna's hands come between us as she pulled the back of her shorts down the cheeks of her ass and come back to find the button and zipper of my jeans. She unzipped my zipper and unbuttoned them and pulled then and my boxers down and gasped as my swollen cock sprang forward right between those lovely cheeks I had been lusting after.

Jenna opened her legs a little and pushed back against me, trapping my cock between her legs and against her swollen pussy lips and started rocking back and forth. I knew that if she kept this up, there was no way I would be able to keep from shooting my load.

Kathy screamed and her back arched in the air as a tremendous orgasm burst through her body, her legs shaking and quivering as she held Ryan suspended locked hard between her tits. Ryan Started cumming and shot his load all over Kathy's face which caused Kathy to start another orgasm.

Just as Kathy started her orgasm, I felt Jenna tilt her pelvis a little and the next time she thrust back against me she started her own orgasm as I kept circling her clit with my finger. I felt my cock hit Jenna's cervix as she shoved herself deep on my cock and I exploded inside her as I felt her hot cunt sucking every drop of cum I had inside her, flooding the lovely lady I had lusted after.

I held Jenna up, supporting us both as we looked at the bed. The only unsatisfied person in the room, Poor little Wendy was laying on the bed by herself, Kathy finally moaned, "Wendy you can cum now" we watched as the little blonde cum slut furiously fingered herself to her own orgasm.

12