A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can only think of three things we can do, and we've done two of them already."

"You can be so subtle. You weren't suggesting anything, were you?"

"Oh, no! I just happened to think of that, after our talking about multiple choice questions."

I grinned and replied:

"Girls can do multiple something else."

"Like what?" she asked with a grin.

"Wouldn't be subtle, if I told you. Didn't Vicky tell you what we once did back home?"

She thought for a moment, then grinned with a nod and asked:

"On your desk? Like that? Or on your chair?"

"Um-hmm, I thought you two didn't have any secrets."

"Mmmm! And you think I can do that?"

"If I can," I replied, now not sure which time with my sister I had meant, and realizing that I was expecting that my cock would have to stay aroused for the multiple orgasms I was hoping Elsa would have.

She chuckled warmly with a nod and replied:

"Then, if we both can."

Had I wondered how the two of us would spend the whole afternoon together?!

"Desk or chair?" she asked, as she got off my bed.

"Desk, if you want me to do the only thing we haven't yet."

"That too!" she replied.

As I got off my bed, she carefully stacked my books, making a support for her head, when she lay down. I was glad that my cock hadn't yet understood what it was going to have to do. She hopped up on my desk, adjusting the books under her head, as she grinned at me with a hum and spread her thighs.

This was indecent, I thought, dropping to my knees, our both so agreed that we just wanted to have sex. My nearer view of her pussy let me forget that, her pussy lips already a little open, their pink inner sides showing. Mmmm, inviting my tongue to lick between them! She was going to taste so good! She drew up her thighs and held them, letting them flop wider apart. It was indecent for a girl to present her now even more open pussy to be licked, lovely pink, her smooth little inner lips looking like they just wanted to be licked, had to be licked!

I realized that my tongue was moving on my own lips, as I enjoyed the view of her so attractive pussy, almost entranced I was still considering how to start, when she drew her legs back further, almost doubled up, accentuating how her pussy mound curved up between her thighs. Perfect, I thought, licking my lips again. Oooh! And now I could see her asshole. Did she want me to? Vicky had licked it, and Elsa had liked that. Of course, I did too, like Vicky did. Sweet little asshole, almost as pink as her pussy.

My hands grasped the cheeks of her ass and drew them apart. She hummed. Just because I was finally touching her, or because she anticipated what I wanted to do? My tongue found it. She moaned with a chuckle. It sounded like she had been wanting me to start there.

Sweet little asshole, twitching under my tongue, wanting to be aroused, wanting the tip of my tongue to probe, relaxing and letting it a little. She chuckled with another hum. Of course, it felt good, arousing. I knew that; it felt just the same for mine, but I wanted to taste her pussy. My tongue slid up, enjoying licking the little space between her holes. She responded, first with slightly disappointed "hnn," when my tongue left her asshole, then with a chuckle, when I licked above. Then she let her hips rock down, almost forcing my tongue move up and probe in her pussy.

Lovely, wet pussy hole, tasted so good, and my tongue could really probe in it, feeling it contract on the tip of my tongue. I heard another chuckling moan; she loved it. Was she also anticipating how it would feel, when her pussy contracted on my cock? My cock was anticipating already.

But it was going to have to wait; I wanted to make her let me taste her pussy juice. My tongue slid up to where I knew it could make her, and my open mouth covered as much her pussy mound as it could, sucking, as my tongue lapped and moved her firm little swelling. She moaned; my hands slid up the outside of her hips and up her sides and then found her firm breasts and stiff nipples. "Uhn-hnnn!" she responded, moaning again.

Would any pussy taste as good as hers and my sister's, be as delightful to lick? I squeezed and twisted her nipples and licked more vigorously, admonishing myself for having thought about any other pussy while I was licking hers, rewarded then by hearing her more aroused moans. I knew them; this was going to be so good - for her and for me.

Her moans began to sound desperate; she wanted it! Her thighs dropped down on my arms, and suddenly her hands were clasping my head to her pussy, and she began to groan, whimpering groans, and her hips twitched. Soon!

Now! With a gasp and groan, she came, wet on my chin, gasping and groaning again, and then again, as her body spasmed. God, I loved it, and to know that I had made it so good for her again!

Her hands relaxed, and I caught my breath, then licked up from below her so wet opening, delighting at the taste and amount of her pussy juice. When my tongue inadvertantly touched her little swelling again, she shivered with a surprised "uhn!" The next time my tongue lapped up and touched it, her hips twitched, and her hands clasped my head to her pussy again.

She wanted it again, at least, couldn't help but want it, and I had wanted to give her another orgasm this way before we fucked. I did. Almost immediately, she was whimpering again, her twitching hips insisting on what her pussy wanted. After a gasp, she exclaimed: "Oh fuck!" and came again.

She had wanted it, we both had wanted it. Would she really want to fuck now, remember that that was why she was lying on my desk? My cock sure did, but I didn't want to do anything she didn't.

After another gasp and long moan, she muttered:

"Enough, ... enough this way. Fuck!"

This time her use of the word was a command. As I stood up, I wondered if my sister's description of what we had done had sounded so arousing that Elsa had now also recognized her capacity for multiple orgasms. She must have; when I was guiding my cock to her pussy, she demanded again: "Fuck me!"

I was surprised by her insistence; she sure hadn't been that direct before. Her eyes were closed. She nodded with a moan as my cock plunged into her slippery, tight pussy. We both moaned. Her eyes flickered open, and she nodded again, almost silently muttering "fuck."

When I had risen up, I had raised her legs again, and did as she told, my hips slapping against her ass. For a few thrusts, my balls also slapped against her, but then didn't. My sister must have really told her in detail how we had done it; Elsa's hand slid down and began to rub her pussy. She had another little orgasm, without my having had one. When her fingers stopped rubbing, I held my throbbing cock still deep in her pussy, willing to let that be enough for her - unwillingly, from my cock's point of view. How did it look, deep in her pussy? As pretty pink as what I could see of it?

"Don't stop," she muttered, and her fingers began to rub again. She really was in a multiple orgasm mode! My cock was delighted to be moving again in the clutches of her pussy. I was kind of proud that she came again before it did, but she still wanted more. With more willpower than arousal, my cock and I helped her fingers give her two more orgasms. Or was it three? Maybe I came again; I wasn't sure; it didn't matter. After her last one, she muttered: "Oh fuck, enough."

It really was; my cock immediately beginning to relax. "Fucked out," the expression had new meaning for me. After a few moments, when I pulled it out, it dropped down. She just nodded with a soft "um-hmm." I wondered if she also heard the sound of her pussy dripping on the floor. I looked down at her closed eyes and gently lowered her legs. She nodded again, and then opened them, looking at me with tired expression, then smiling slightly before she murmured:

"That's not about making babies."

"I hope not," I replied with a bemused expression, adding:

"But why it happens."

We both snorted with nods and wry expressions. She reached up for me to help her sit up. Her ass slipped of my desk as I did. I caught her in my arms. We just embraced, no kiss. When she could stand, she gave me a wry smile and said:

"I just had to try that, ... after all Vicky told."

"It sure seemed like it, must have been a lot that she told."

"Um-hmm," she agreed with a nod, then chuckled and murmured:

"Thanks for sticking in there."

I had to chuckle, more than she then did, replying: "I think that's what she also said."

We both chuckled, then laughed. She embraced me again, and this time we did kiss, just a little. Then she moved her feet and chuckled and asked:

"Did you or I make the floor so wet?"

"You, more times, and probably from before I could."

"Hm-hmm! I thought you were trying to lick that all up."

"I was, but just trying to; wished I could have."

"Wished you could have, too," she agreed, and we separated.

She smiled wryly again and suggested that we clean up. Then she wrinkled her nose and ran her hands up the inside of her thighs, wiping them on them. I thought to remark that I had been right, that most of what she had dripped had been from her, but didn't. She preceded me to the bathroom and grabbed my washcloth and towel. Back in the room, snickering, she wipe off the edge of my desk and then the floor. When she held up the dirty washcloth for me to see, she smirked and said:

"And now you; wasn't planning to use a washcloth, anyway."

"And you too; I wasn't either."

In the shower together, she did first try to rinse my washcloth, and then we washed each other, after we had peed, just chuckling. And we really just washed each other, thoroughly, but without arousing each other. As she said, when we were drying ourselves:

"That should really be enough for one day."

I agreed, thinking that doing anything more - we couldn't do anything else - would have to be anticlimatic, too forced. She agreed, however, that we could have another beer, and we did, still naked. As she had said, when we entered the room, that just seemed the way we always were in it.

We sat on my bed with our hands on each other's thigh, sipping and discussing what else we could do. When that expression fell - "what else we could do," we exchanged wry smiles. We rubbed each other's thigh, but it had reminded us both - me, at least - that what we had done was about the only thing we did together.

"More reason to do something else," she murmured, confirming that she had had the same thought. I agreed with a nod and smile and said something about Vicky's having gotten us started where most couples took a while to get to. Elsa smiled and agreed, but said that she didn't mind: "not in the least." I agreed, feeling the same - of course - and offered to take her to dinner in a restaurant. She liked that, and we finished our beers.

When we were getting dressed, we smirked slightly at each other: she at me, when I flipped my cock in my shorts, and then me at her, when she grinned before her breasts disappeared in her bra. We didn't have any problems with the fact that our relationship had started with getting naked before we had done anything else together.

It was still quite early for dinner, but the small restaurant was already open. I had never been there before, but had heard that it was nice and quiet. It was, and we were the first customers. We chose our meals from the menu. I had suggested something as expensive as I could afford. Elsa chose something more reasonable, and we both order that. There was an unopened bottle of wine on the table. Would we be served wine? Tim had said that we probably wouldn't in that other restaurant.

After she took our orders, the waitress returned and looked at the wine bottle and asked if we wanted wine. I was suspicious that a bottle offered that way wouldn't be so cheap, but Elsa and I had agreed to a more reasonable meal, and I wanted to seem more sophisticated, but didn't venture to ask what it would cost or to ask for the wine list. Elsa smiled at me with a shrug, and I nodded to the waitress. She opened the bottle and poured, and left us.

Hang the cost, I thought, and Elsa and I drank, thinking again that if I had had to take her out before we maybe did everything we had, it would have been more than just one dinner. She definitely deserved a nice dinner with wine, and I was pleased to discover that at least one restaurant didn't ask for ID.

Our so early meal was quickly served, and we enjoyed it, also the bottle of wine, the first time I had shared a bottle with just one person, less than shared it, since Elsa refused my third offer to top up her glass, but almost grinned, when I emptied the bottle in my glass. When the bill was presented, the wine was not at all as expensive as I had feared. I didn't have experience with tipping, but left a better one than I probably would have.

As we left the restaurant, Elsa took my arm. That hadn't happened with a girl before, but, of course, I liked that she had, crooking my arm and feeling more worldly: a woman taking my arm, as though I were a grown man. Well, we had already done as much as any couple could, and her arm was a nice support after all the wine I had drunk.

We walked on back to my campus, and the affect of the wine lessened. I felt more confident, until she drew my elbow closer to her, to her breast, soft against my arm. Had she done than intentionally, or just because of all we had done, including what she had drunk? I glanced over at her, and she glance up at me with smile - and held my arm to her breast again. This time clearly on purpose and in connection with her smile. I was still not sure about that, until she asked softly:

"And Tim? He's not going to be back this evening?"

He wasn't; was she suggesting we return to our room - and do what we had always done there? Again?! I shook my head, in response to her question, wondering if I was replying to my own. She didn't know them, but in the dark her hand pulled my arm right over her breast, over her nipple. Did she think I could feel it? Was it aroused? I couldn't feel it, but was it, or did she just want me to think it was?! She let my arm slide back to her side and murmured:

I can't think of anything better to do."

She had read my thoughts! I had read hers! Was I, were we a little high after the wine? She added:

"Oh, I can, in principle, study, but Vicky probably won't let me, will want to hear what we did."

"And you'll tell her?" I asked, a little relieved by having something to say, although it was almost asking if she wanted more to tell my sister.

"She'll ask," Elsa replied.

"Hmm? I guess so, if she can't."

"Um-hmm. She'll be very curious after last weekend."

"We couldn't do all that," I replied, accepting that we were going to talk about it.

"Hm-hmm! For sure not! And I guess he won't do everything we did."

"I doubt it; he was surprised enough by what he did with Vicky."

"He should have been. Oh, that was good."

I was warming to our conversation and asked:

"And you want him to with you."

"Oooh! Oh! Of course so, if you don't mind my admitting it."

"Wouldn't have believed you, if you had denied it."

She nodded and pulled my arm back over her nipple, then murmuring:

"But we can do it again, ... not like that on your desk."

"That's a relief!" I replied with a chuckle, accepting that we were going back to my room and do whatever else she wanted.

We returned to our room and immediately started to get undressed. Despite our talk and our knowing that we were going to do something, there was nothing erotic about, even though we both hummed and grinned when we saw each other naked. That we then both agreed that we had to go to the bathroom, also wasn't arousing. I was going in the washbasin. Before I started to wash my cock, she snickered and said:

"Don't; I can taste that too."

"Me too," I agreed, grinning at her in the mirror.

She grinned back and just shook her hips on the toilet. Okay, tasting each other that way also wasn't arousing, but it suggested how we both would be tasting each other, settling my question about what we would do. My cock definitely wasn't aroused, as I turned back to her, but when I stared at her nipples, they popped. She grinned again, glancing down at them, and murmured:

"The only way we haven't."

"Can't suck them then," I replied.

She frowned for an instant, sliding her hands up under them, but then she jiggled them and grinned again and said:

"But I can, you."

My cock must have been listening. As we returned to the room, I felt it swinging. I looked at my bed and moved my arm with what I thought was formally graceful invitation for her to lie down. She snickered with a nod, grinning again, and I realized that my gesture must have seemed incongruous - my being naked and feeling that my cock would now wag rather than swing, when I moved to join her. She almost dove down on the bed, pushing my pillow out of the way, and waited for me, holding her head and thigh up, and licking her lips, her tongue circling around them.

Oh, fuck! No, suck and lick! If it hadn't been arousing before, it was now! My cock hardly wagged as I took the couple of steps to join her, dropping down on the bed and drawing my thigh up under her head, as she did the same. My hands slipped over and under her waist and drew her hips closer. She hardly had to help my cock find her mouth, before her hands did the same. We both moaned, and again, when my mouth was on her pussy. So that's how it tasted after her drinking wine, but only for the first couple of licks. For her too, her tongue exploring over the little slit of my cock?

Then it was where I most enjoyed feeling it, and feeling her sucking, and my tongue was where I knew she wanted most to feel it. She had been so right, her: "I can't think of anything better to do."

She wanted to suck my cock, and I wanted to lick her pussy, and they both wanted to be!

How could it be so arousing again, so soon? Not just because our fingers were helping make it feel so good. Our hips twitched. Not just "sucking and licking," for me, anyway; I was fucking her in her mouth! And she was loving it, encouraging my hips. I could only try to keep my mouth where it should be on her pussy, when her hips twitched. Didn't she want to slow down, maybe suck my balls, let my cock recover a little?

She didn't. It didn't. I forgot about licking, having to moan and then groan. She knew my sounds too; they only encouraged her. Fuck! Try not to, not too deep in her mouth! I grunted and came. She could have that deep in her throat, and that again, too. Did my cock feel her swallowing, when she made that noise? The next time, she only moaned, and then again, and then she sucked again, and my cock gave her a little more. She moaned again, and I did, relaxing and catching my breath.

"Uhn!" She should know better than to let her tongue lick there, but then her hips twitched.

My tongue couldn't fuck her pussy, but it wanted the best I could do, and my tongue knew where. Could a girl's orgasm this way be as good as what she could do with her mouth?

She couldn't have enjoyed mine more than I would hers, if I could make hers so good.

I tried. For a few moments, she sucked my cock again, but then let it slip out of her mouth and moaned louder. Encouraged by the thought that she now just wanted hers, I did my best with tongue and finger. She moaned and began to whimper. Let me give it to you; I thought: you give it to me - all your sweet pussy juice.

She did; I had, delighting at how her body had spasmed, when her pussy flooded my face, but I was still wondering if it could have been as good for her as it had been for me. After a final gasp, she rolled back with a deep sigh. My tired tongue just savored the little of her pussy juice it could still taste. I also rolled back, then reached down and fondled her breast, and we both recovered with long, deep breaths and sighs. Then she murmured: