All Comments on 'A Picture's Worth'

by Rowan_McBride

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My favourite story here. I came back to read it again but didn't remember the title so started from the first story till I found it. Good think it was on page 4 ;) Never wanted to end.. absolutely loved itβ™‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still can't see it

I've really wanted to like this story, but I just can't get there. I've read it multiple times over the years but... Continuously mind-f**king a vulnerable person; just can't find that sexy. The writing itself is really good, but there's not actually any character development. They're kinda just dumped there on the page and we're supposed to feel connected to them. Joe is the only person who seems real, but it's still kinda off. Your characters should be interesting by the little things dropped here & there but they really aren't fleshed out. I guess it feels like Joe; the writing is good, the characters should be interesting, but for me it just falls flat on the page, like Joe's disappointment something great turns out to be a one night stand. (Glad it worked out better for him.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of my all-time favorites

I remember coming across this story three years ago and falling in love with it. I was so disappointed that the author never wrote anymore stories on here or continue Joe and Mason's story. I wish the author posted more of their stories. They are an amazing writer that inspires me.

I went to their website to read more of the authors stories and began to read Michael Finally Grows Up and devoured it in one whole sitting. Avery is a very interesting and mysterious character, and Mason the photographer kinda shares these similarities, but only slightly. Mason is definitely his own character.

I also wish Michael Finally Grows Up was continued. It hasn't been updated since 2011. :(

Joe is so adorable and relatable. And I love how Mason picks and prods at Joe to get him agitated, passionate and more honest with himself. I also love how Mason deliberatly acts like it was only a one-night stand just to make Joe stand up and be assertive for once in his life and fight for what he wants.

I just wish this story was also written in Masons POV. That would be interesting to read, since Mason is still a mysterious character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love your writing

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟's

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A beautiful story

I love this story, i read it before but i keep coming back to read it again. Its one of those rare stories that sits with me. I love it. Also Mason sounds cute as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!

How incredible! Absolutely wonderful... glorious... moving... tense... beautiful... stunning... stirring... loved it! (Steve)

Gjeannie46Gjeannie46about 3 years ago

I need more than 5 stars for this story.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

love love love this one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story for so many things but most for being able to bring across so much of the emotions the two men have felt and not just describing some sexual activities most other Stories seem to get lost here. Thanks for that and would Love to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hello idiots, the author has a website http://www.rowanmcbride.com/stories/

welcome 🀧🀧🀧

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this. I read it 4 times and i cant get enough of it. The only thinf thats missing is a part 2.....

jtownmanjtownman9 months ago

Oh my goodness... I absolutely love this story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love it at the end, when Joe goes from needing more of Mason to demanding Mason move in with him in one sentence. That escalated quickly, lol. Also when he says Mason makes him completely crazy and he wants more of that too. Great story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous