A Pirate's Crown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bromm frowned. Serris was speaking sense, yet he could not so easily abandon the fortress and the fleet where he had made so much gold. Putting it from his mind, he went back into the room where he had spent the night. His men had been strewn around the floor on cots, most of them dead drunk and exhausted after the orgy.

He saw now that they had recovered well enough. Parash and two other men were having their way with Cylia. Parash knelt behind her, fucking her tight young ass, while another man plunged his cock into her waiting sex, and a third wound her hair around her throat as she sucked his cock.

"Parash," Bromm snapped, "We've things to do. Get up."

"Her ass is so tight, captain. Just a moment longer? I'm almost ready to come."

"Make it quick. When you're done, get down to the Lion and help Kainan get things ready. We need to be ready to sail at any moment."

"Aye, aye, captain!" Parash said, and slapped Cylia's ass. She squealed in delight, and Parash laughed. Bromm went into his personal chamber and set the crown down on the chest beside his bed. With a sigh, he considered Serris' words again. Vyrun would be devastated, he knew, but what did he truly care for the visling?

He stood considering the crown for some time longer, until he put it all from his mind and left. Outside, Parash and the others had finished with Cylia and were hastily dressing themselves. She lay on her back atop the cot where Bromm had slept, her face and breasts a mess with their cum. Her legs were lifted up above her and she dabbed at Parash's cum leaking out her asshole with one lilac finger.

Bromm stared down at her with a smile, and Cylia returned it.

"Would you like a go, master?" she asked sweetly. Bromm felt his cock harden at the sight of her a naked mess, but he shook his head.

"Not now, dear girl. I have things to attend to."

Cylia frowned and pouted, closing her legs and rolling over onto her side, where she propped her pretty little head on her elbow.

"I'll be waiting for you when you're ready." Bromm smiled again. How he envied Emir Naser, who had so many of these jawaris to pleasure him! His eyes crawled along her form, from her wide face and narrow violet eyes to her little breasts and her ample buttocks. He would have a hard time putting her from his thoughts.

"Parash, take Cylia down to the Lion. She's a distraction up here."

"Aye, captain. Maybe she can be a distraction for Kainan down there, to compensate him for missing the orgy."

"Just make sure they're all on guard down there. Things up here are volatile and I don't want to be taken off guard."

"I'll make sure they stay watchful, captain," Parash reassured him, and Bromm nodded. Despite the man's indiscretion with Cylia when he arrived, he knew that he would do his duty aboard the ship. Parash and the others dressed and left for the harbor, shielding a cloaked and hooded Cylia between them. He went back into his chamber and began packing his things. He had everything nearly stowed away when one of his men knocked on the door.

"Captain, someone here to see you," Bromm stopped his packing and followed the sailor into the hall. A woman stood there, garbed in a simple servant's dress and headscarf. Her back was to Bromm, resting one delicate hand on the windowsill as she stared out into the courtyard. Bromm took a step toward her and stopped, for underneath her drab servant's dress, she wore a pair of silken slippers trimmed with gold.

"You always find a way to slip around the fortress, don't you, Liya?" he asked. Liya turned to look at him, her pretty face hidden behind a veil. She reached up with a henna-stained hand and lowered her veil, golden bracelets jangling as she did. She smiled, her eyes rimmed with black paint and reflecting her happiness to see him.

"I know the walls better than any, even my brother," she said. She stepped away from the window to embrace him. He wrapped his powerful arms around her, feeling the hard gold of many bracelets and necklaces adorning her body underneath her simple clothes. As she withdrew from him, he saw lapis earrings hanging from her ears. So much portable wealth. She was planning to flee.

"You want to escape," Bromm said matter-of-factly. Liya nodded.

"I do. My brothers slaughter each other within these walls. Khalan is dead, his brothers as well. Those who escaped Saffar's knives have fled beyond the wall where they will die of heat and thirst, or else be slain by the fishermen before long. Only Jiran and Apsar remain in the fortress, and the latter hides beneath his mother's skirts. Saffar controls the drum tower and the harbor bastion. His position is unassailable, whatever Jiran thinks. The men lend him their ears, even those who were sworn to the service of someone else just last night, and will fall in line once he has the crown. Jiran will be dead soon enough, and if not, I have no desire to be pawned off on one of his captains to secure an alliance."

"You want to flee with me," Bromm said, feeling flattered. Cylia made a good enough captain's concubine, but he liked the thought of two women sharing his bed. But Liya shook her head.

"No," she said. "Not like that. I want a ship."

"You want to serve your brother as captain? No doubt he will have promised all his ships to others, but some of them might die--"

"No, Bromm," she said with a hint of frustration. "My own ship, to sail the seas where I wish to go. Not to be my brother's creature, or your creature, or under the thumb of any but my own."

Bromm stepped back, feeling a little hurt. He had grown fond of Liya over the months of their affair and only now realized how blind he had let himself be to her independent streak. From their pillow talk, he knew she knew the sea. She could make a dangerous enough captain, if only she had a crew, and a ship.

"Perhaps I could persuade Saffar to give you a ship. A small one."

"I don't want a small one. I want Debauchery."

Bromm scoffed. "She's far too much ship for you. You don't even have a crew!"

"I do. I've persuaded a number of men to join me."

"How many?" Bromm asked, then, more suspiciously, "Persuaded? How?"

Liya chuckled. "I have my ways. And I have enough. It's a galley, most of the men are slaves. After that, I need gunners and a few loyal officers."

"Skilled gunners are hard to come by," Bromm pointed out, "And you'll need skilled, loyal men for boarding parties and shore parties."

"I'll find them," Liya reassured them. "The is no shortage of pirates in these waters. I just need a ship. And one with the reputation of Debauchery will bring the pirates flocking to my flag like seagulls to dead fish."

"I don't like it," Bromm shook his head. "You'll be mutinied against before the moon is changed. Pirates are a bloodthirsty, cruel lot. A beautiful girl like you, with only a few loyal men to guard you, will be too easy a prize for them to resist. Then you'll end up in the flesh markets of Zahir or worse."

"Then perhaps I will need someone to accompany me," Liya said. She stepped closer, raising a hand to Bromm's collar. He felt her breath hot on his chest as her fingers pulled open his shirt.

"Liya, I," Bromm tried to protest, but she lowered her lips to kiss his neck.

"Don't say anything, Bromm. Be silent and let me persuade you." And so she did, kissing along his neck and down his chest as she opened his shirt. Bromm inhaled sharply and steadied himself against the wall. Liya reached his belt and looked up to him.

"Open it," he breathed, and she obeyed. She undid his belt slowly, teasing him through his clothes with her deft fingers, until at last she was rewarded with his hard cock flopping into her hands.

"Hello again, old friend," she whispered with a teasing smile, and stroked his cock in her strong hands. Her fingernails were painted blue and flecked with gold, her fingers painted with a lacy henna pattern that wound up her slender arms. Her pale red lips broadened as she laid his cock against them and gave it a kiss.

"You always know what to do with it," Bromm said. He laid his hands on the back of her head, pushing her gently down toward his cock. She needed little urging and slipped it into her mouth. Bromm exhaled with pleasure, his eyes rolling back in his head as he wound his hands through her hair and its golden, gem-studded chain.

His eyes flew open as her hands stroked his balls, and he tilted his head forward to look down into her eyes. Liya stared up at him with big, wide, brown eyes, her tongue caressing his cock with expert skill. Bromm tightened his grip on her hair and shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. She grunted in surprise, but obediently lowered her hands to her knees as he took control.

Bromm held her head steady and fucked her mouth, her throat gurgling as she took him in. Her dark eyes began to water, her eyeliner running in black trails across her face. Bromm growled with passion, and the door beside him open.

They both started as Serris emerged into the hall. He stopped and looked down at Liya, Bromm's cock still in her mouth, and laughed to himself.

"Ah, that's what that was."

"Sorry, Serris," Liya take, extracting Bromm's cock. "I needed to persuade the captain and we couldn't wait."

"Of course, of course," replied Serris. "But captain, if you insist on maintaining the secrecy of this affair, might I suggest your chambers? I won't be the last one in this hall."

Bromm nodded and gathered Liya up in his arms. His trousers undone and his cock still flopping about before him, he carried her off down the hall and through the door to his private bedchamber, feeling Serris' amused eyes on his back the whole way.

Shutting the door behind him, he set Liya down on the floor.

"You're getting careless," he accused, and Liya snorted.

"You never complained."

"I had a beautiful girl sucking my cock, why would I?" he replied. Liya shook her head.

"You were the one always worried about father catching us."

"That's no longer a concern. Now, let's get you naked. Such drab serving girl's clothes do not suit one of your beauty."

"You never were turned away by a servant girl's clothes before," she retorted, though she pulled off her headscarf to let her long, wavy hair hang down her back. Golden earrings glittered in her hand, and when she turned her head he saw a gem-studded chain had been woven through her hair. It all made him want her even more.

"Get naked," he whispered, uninterested in more banter. She smiled, and reached down to the hem of her dress. She pulled it over her head and threw it aside, but to Bromm's interest and disappointment, she was not naked underneath. Instead, she wore a luxurious gown of heavy, richly dyed silk like the one he had seen her wear the night before. One more thing she might wear during her flight from the island and sell later on.

"Naked," he repeated, grabbing his cock and stroking himself in both hands. Liya laughed at him and began to slip out of her second dress. Bromm watched with impatient desire as her naked body emerged from beneath the silks. She was slender, of medium build and olive skin, with wide, pale nipples on her little breasts. Her arms were dyed with henna from the hands to the elbows and adorned with a half dozen bracelets each, with more around her ankles. Her wide hips were encircled by a wide golden chain, and a finer chain hung from her shoulders down between her breasts and around her waist as well, fastened in between her breasts by a ruby stud.

Liya stood naked except for her jewels and gold-trimmed silken slippers, her freshly shaven sex called to him, and Bromm could restrain himself no more. He threw himself at her, wrapping her in a crushing kiss. She still smelled faintly of perfume. She moaned in his powerful embrace, lifting herself up onto her tiptoes to continue the kiss. He wrenched her off her feet and clutched at her in his arms. Behind him, he heard the soft slap of her slippers falling to the floor. His fingers played with her jewelry, he sucked her nipples, and craved to be inside her.

"I want you," he gasped, and she nibbled at his ear.

"Fuck me," she hissed hotly into his ear.

Bromm threw her onto his bed, unused last night but piled high with silken pillows for his sluts to sleep on. Or fuck on. Liya's jewelry clinked around her, and she stretched out on the pillows, spreading her legs. Her pink sex beckoned to him, and he let his belt and trousers slide to the floor with a thud. Liya giggled and slid her bracelets off one arm.

"No," Bromm breathed, pulling off his shirt. "Keep your jewels on. It's not often I get to fuck a princess in all her finery."

Liya smiled knowingly and slid the bracelets back on. "I don't feel much fucking going on," she teased. "Come down here and get inside me."

Bromm threw off the last of his clothes and climbed on top of her. She kissed him, hot and insistent, and took his cock in her hand. Bromm slipped his arm underneath her and crushed her in a passionate embrace. His lips brushed hers, then worked their way down her neck and onto her chest. Liya sighed with pleasure, stroking his cock against her sex.

"Now who isn't fucking?" Bromm whispered. "Put it in."

"It's still you," she whispered back, and she slid his cock inside her. His arms tightened around her body, and Liya's long legs wrapped around his waist, her heels on his lower back, digging in as she nudged him deeper inside her. Bromm propped himself up on his knees for greater thrusting power, driving himself deep inside her with long strokes of his cock. Liya moaned, painfully loud, and Bromm stifled her cries with another kiss. Her hands clawed at his powerful chest, raking his naked flesh with her painted nails.

"Do you like that?" he whispered in her ear, already knowing the answer. Liya bit her lower lip and playfully slapped his cheeks with both hands. His passion inflamed, Bromm wrapped his hands around her throat and squeezed. Liya moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. Her feet scrabbled for footing on the bed beneath them and she arched her back against his stomach. He choked her tighter, licking at the black trails left on her face, and she whimpered in delight.

"I'll take you with me when I leave," he promised, and she whimpered. "You can share my cabin and we'll fuck every night and every morning, plus twice during the day." Liya whimpered again, and she closed her eyes. Her eyelids were shaded dark and flecked with gold. Bromm ran a hand down her chest, catching her body chain, and rubbed her between her legs. "You'll make a fine pirate," he whispered in her ear.

Liya's eyes popped open. She set her jaw, pried his hand from her throat and shoved at him, trying to turn him over. Bromm resisted, pushing her back down into the pillows. She bit her lip again and smiled with determination, then shoved him again. Together they rolled over so that she sat on his cock, which still slapped into her warm and hungry sex with each powerful thrust of his hips.

She grabbed him by the wrists and pinned his hands to the pillows behind him, taking control as she bounced her lovely ass on his cock, her golden chains and bracelets clink with her rise and fall

"We will rule as one," she told him, looming over him to stare down into his eyes. "Like in the legends of old."

"Aye," he agreed, shaking off her grip on his wrists so that he could pinch her breasts and suck on her nipples. Liya moaned softly, clapping a hand over her mouth to muffle herself. She took a moment to gather herself.

"Give me the ship," she whispered, and Bromm grimaced. He just wanted to fuck. He buried his face in her breasts, trying to shut out her words. But she leaned in closer, holding his head in her hands to whisper in his ear.

"One ship is all I desire, and we will roam the seas together. Mountains of gold we will have, slaves to satisfy your every whim, and we will carve a legend to make the minstrels sing their throats raw! You and me, Bromm. If you fight half as well as you fuck, we'll be living legends before the year is out!"

Bromm tried to dismiss her pleas and focus on fucking her, but she was insistent. Again, she pinned his hands to the pillows and rode his cock, begging, pleading, cajoling him for her father's ship.

"Give me a ship and I'll repay you with its weight in gold, silver, spice, jewels, and pretty sluts for you to fuck atop a pile of everything else." She dug her fingers into his throat, riding his cock harder against the pillows.

"Nystra's Tits, you can fuck," he gasped through her clutching fingers, not for the first time.

"You have what you want," she pleaded, "Why should I not have the same?"

"All I want is you," he whispered, kneading her little breasts in his hands.

"Not gold?" she asked. "Or jewels? Fame, spices, girls? You just want me?"

"All of them," Bromm gasped, her fingers tightening. "Gods, I want it all, and you to share them with."

"Then give me what I want," she pressed, her grip turning to iron. Bromm could hardly breathe now, and his cock was screaming, ready to burst inside her.

"You'll have your ship!" he cried at last, and she grinned wide in triumph. "Eldrin's Breath, you'll have your ship, just shut up and fuck me."

"That is all I ever wanted," she purred in his ear, her breath hot on his naked skin, and Bromm chose to think she meant fucking. She released his throat, and he felt his hot breath course through him again. He gulped in fresh air, looking up through foggy eyes at Liya passionately riding his throbbing cock. She beamed down at him and he wondered which of them was having the better time.

She bounced atop his cock, leaning back on him and letting her hair hang over her shoulders as Bromm sucked on her tits. He watched her sex sliding up and down on his wet cock with single-minded fascination. Liya leaned forward again and clutched his head to her chest, moaning softly atop his cock. Bromm grabbed handfuls of her plump little ass, grunting with exertion as he threw her up and down on his cock. She squealed as he tweaked her nipple, and he looked up into her deep, dark eyes.

But instead, he found her eyeing her father's crown, as if she had just noticed it sitting on the chest beside where they fucked.

"See something you like?" he asked quietly, and Liya turned back toward him.

"I do," she whispered, leaning in to kiss him again. She ran her fingers through his hair and beard, bit at his lower lip and pulled it taut with her teeth, opening her eyes to stare into his. Bromm dug his fingers into her ass cheeks and gave them both a hearty slap. Liya moaned, letting his lip fall free, and he spanked her again.

Bromm lifted her off his cock and slid out from under her. Liya furrowed her brow in a moment of confusion, then smiled as she understood. She got down on all fours, propping her ass out for him. Bromm knelt behind her and shoved his cock inside her, barely able to stand the few moments that he was not inside her. He mounted her with lust, winding a hand through her hair like a horse's reins and clutching at her breasts. He pushed her head toward the crown, grunting with passionate thrusts.

"You desire your father's crown?" he asked, leaning close over her back to put his cheek by hers. Liya sniffed with derision.

"It would sell for a princely sum, but as a crown I do not care for it. I want the freedom of a ship on the sea. A crown weighs too heavily on the head."

"Perhaps I should be done with your brothers," he gasped as he pounded her. He released her hair and threw it over her head so that he could slap her ass with both hands. "And just crown you. I could marry you and reign as your husband. Then no one could object to us fucking."

Liya tossed her head, her hair settling around her shoulders.

123456...8