A Pivotal Error Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His shaking was uncontrollable. The bra was almost ready to fall off his cage and his fists were clenched at his sides.

"Please cum Mommy. I don't need my touchy time," he finally whispered. "I'll stay locked in my cage for you."

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK," she screamed as she came one final time and then slumped forward in a pile of sweat and tingling flesh. Her nervous system felt like it had short-circuited and she lay there incapable of anything other than filling her lungs and feeling the satisfaction of her climax.

She wasn't sure how long she took, bent over and panting, but when she finally did return to reality, Quinn was still staring downwards.

"Pass me my bra Quinn."

Without looking he grabbed the bra and held it up for her. She put it on slowly.

When she finally lifted herself off, a thin stream of cum ran down her leg. She didn't even notice when the lucky boy beneath her had finished. She swiveled on the table and dangled her legs off the edge.

"You can look," she said.

She watched Quinn's eyes fixate on the creamy rivulet coursing down the inside of her knee.

Now that he knew what was coming, Quinn wanted no part in his duty. "Please don't make me," he said before she had even alluded to what she wanted.

"Why don't you start with just a little lick. You've already had much more. Just dab your tongue here," she said softly.

Quinn leaned forward and tentatively darted his tongue onto a wet patch on her leg.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked. "Now try a longer lick. Help clean this before it goes any further," she said of a drop that was still moving down her thigh.

Quinn leaned forward and obeyed again reluctantly.

"I know you want to Quinn," she said gently. "You don't have to pretend to dislike it when I'm around. Go ahead, enjoy Mommy's little treat for you."

Quinn looked back at her and shook his head no.

"Quinny, you're going to make Mommy angry. Now do as you're told and clean up my pussy."

Quinn at last yielded, closing his eyes and grimacing as he lapped at her thighs. While he worked, Abi admired his innocent face, and considered the recent turn of events.

She knew that she had no intention of ever fucking a boy again. This opportunity was too rare to turn down, but in the end she really did find boys' cum a little too gross to let them finish inside her again. And the thought of using a condom made her think that she might as well just use a dildo instead. Of course she could always have Quinn clean her up, but it was the novelty of making him do something disgusting that had gotten her off in the first place.

She knew that Quinn didn't need to be told any of this. It was best if he always felt ready to be called on for anything.

"Hmm that's it Quinny," she cooed, "time to lick it all out of Mommy's pussy. Go gentle sweety, I'm quite sore."

***

"Quinny, come downstairs." Abi called out.

The faint sounds of Quinn's footsteps could be heard in the living room where Abi waited with Grace, Charlotte and Willow. It had taken so much training to teach him how to walk more femininely, but at long last it had become second nature.

Quinn entered and curtseyed as he did. The girls were all in cocktail dresses, having just returned from an evening party, and Quinn struggled to keep his eyes off the delicious skin of their crossed legs.

"Sorry mommy, I was just folding your clothes."

Abi didn't acknowledge his explanation.

"Quinny, I'm afraid Charlotte started a story while you were taking your time coming down. Please stand in the corner facing the wall until she finishes."

Quinn hurried to the corner. He knew that corner time meant reciting his chastity mantras.

"My penis is for peeing, not for touching," he whispered the first line to the wall. "Orgasms are for women, not for boys. My tongue is for licking, not for speaking. I deserve to be denied. I want to be denied."

He did this as Charlotte related a brief anecdote about the clothed female, naked male event they had just returned from.

"Quinny," Abi announced when Charlotte finished.

"Yes Mommy?" Quinn turned to face her.

Abi made a circular gesture at Quinn's waist with her fingers and Quinn knew he needed to take off his skirt. He did so gingerly, still a shy of undressing in front of four gorgeous women.

Then Abi glanced at her feet and Quinn walked over and knelt before her. Abi smiled to herself and patted him on the head, "good girl", she whispered.

It was amazing how easy it was to communicate her wishes to Quinn now that she had been training him for months.

"Quinny, I have a problem, and after talking it over with the girls, we've concluded that you're the only one who can help." Abi began. "And this is a serious conversation, so I wanted all of your Aunties here for it."

Quinn silently nodded, his pupils growing wider as he tried to imagine what was going to happen next.

"The problem is, you eat me out two, or three, or even four times a day, and though I really enjoy it, sometimes it just falls short of being perfect."

"I'm sorry Mommy-" Quinn began.

"Shush, it's not about your performance Quinn. The problem is that I really like having my breasts played with while I'm cumming. And most of the time I do it myself and that's okay. Sometimes I actually like it more, knowing how much you'd love to touch me while you're down there. It makes the whole experience so much hotter. Actually I've noticed when I squeeze my breasts during those moments you look at me and I could swear it's a jealous look. You wish so badly those were your hands. And it sends me right over the edge. Other times I can tell when you squeeze my ass that you wish you were squeezing something else instead. Oh don't look so surprised, your face is absolutely transparent Quinny."

Quinn turned his eyes downwards as she spoke.

"But you know there are sometimes that I'd like to just lay back and let you do all of the work. And to be frank I want the unpredictability of someone else touching me here," she said as she let her fingers play over her nipples through the fabric of her tight dress.

Quinn looked ready to burst but knew he shouldn't speak.

"Unfortunately I promised myself that I'd never let you see or touch my tits after you disobeyed me. And while I certainly never intend to let you play with yourself ever again, or even see my breasts at any point, I think I could bring myself to let you touch them, only while you go down on me, if I knew that you had paid dearly enough for it."

Quinn gulped.

"Which is why I'd like to ask what you would be willing to give me for this privilege?"

Quinn looked at the other girls, hoping for a clue as to what he should offer.

After a moment he turned back to Abi. His mouth was dry and he weighed the consequences of what he was about to say. He knew he had to give a permanent offering, and he knew his judgment was clouded by months of denial. He was enslaved not only to Abi, but to the idea of her and the idea of her body.

He realized he would make terrible decisions just for the chance to touch her. He gazed openly now at her breasts - her nipples poked through the silk of her dress. He knew they were puffy, he was almost certain of it, but he wanted so badly to touch them, to find out. To feel the weight of her breasts, to feel her flesh pressed down underneath his fingers. Why had he enslaved himself for all of these months if not to accept an offer like this one?

Meanwhile Abi played on his desires, on his weakness. She tugged at the top of her dress, exposing more cleavage, and leaned forwards so he could see almost everything that he wanted.

"I would do anything, anything you want Mommy. I would-" and here he gathered up the courage to speak, "I would dress like a girl... everywhere. Always."

Quinn was shaking as he spoke and the goosebumps stood out on his cold skin. He could feel a twist in his stomach, like something bad had happened to him, or like he was making a choice he would regret. But he had no willpower to do otherwise.

Abi reached out to hold his chin with her hand and spoke down to him from her chair, "Are you sure? Promise me Quinny."

"I promise, I'll be a girl for you. Everywhere. All the time. That way I can eat you out whenever you want, and you'll always love how I look while I do it."

"Thank you Quinny. I accept your promise and I'm going to hold you to it," she said sternly. "And all the girls here can act as witnesses."

Quinn released the deep breath that he had been holding. His hands moved towards his cock, somehow drawn by an instinct he thought was all but dead, but he caught himself on time.

Noticing this movement, Abi added, "But I'm not sure that will work as a payment for touching me. Stand up, Quinny."

He stood, so that his panties were level with Abi's face, only a foot or so away.

"You see the problem is this - you came in here with dry panties. And now they're absolutely soaked," she gestured to the wet patch on the front of the silk garment.

Then she reached out and pulled them forward, exposing a long strand of precum between his pink cage and the gusset of his underwear.

"And look at your cock. All the blood is trying to rush into it but it can't make it past the opening of your cage. It's like a crowd of people trying to get through a single small door, all choked up."

His cage twitched as she spoke.

"You see the problem, don't you Quinny?" she stroked his balls as she asked. "The problem is that you already want to be a girl, and not just for me. I can tell by how turned on you are. You find it humiliating. The way people whisper at your long hair, or comment on the perfume you put on. And you want more of it. You'd like nothing more than to have a crowd of women giggling and pointing at you. But being a girl shouldn't be humiliating. It's boys who should be ashamed of themselves. No, you will act like a girl from now on, dress like a girl, cross your legs like a girl, but what you did right now was to try and trick me into getting rewarded for having your way."

Quinn was appalled. It was so unfair. Looking around the room he checked the girls' faces for support. Grace was grinning ear to ear - no one wanted to tease him more than her and she was no doubt thrilled at the thought of tugging at his skirt in public. Charlotte was smiling as if someone had told a joke, and in a way, Abi had. A joke, a prank - an amusing trap.

Only Willow showed signs of mixed feelings. She was biting her lip, and squirmed a little when Quinn appealed to her with his eyes. But then he recognized her face. It was the same face she made when he licked her. Willow may have felt guilty, but she was more turned on than she was sympathetic.

"I'm sorry Mommy," Quinn finally managed to say.

"Good. Why don't you go to your Auntie Willow. You can lie across her lap for your punishment."

Quinn approached Willow.

"Auntie Willow, can you please spank me for being a bad girl?"

"Yes sweetie, come here."

Willow's breasts were heaving as Quinn placed himself across her lap.

She adjusted him gently, until his chastity cage was in the gap between her legs. Then she spanked him for the first time.

It was hard. He had expected out of all of them that Willow would be the gentlest. He let out a cry, partly in surprise and partly in pain.

"Please, Auntie Willow..."

But she quickly spanked him again, catching him off guard and silencing his protest.

"Ow, please it hurts!" he cried out, not meaning to.

She spanked him again, as hard as she could. He bit his lip, and just whimpered this time.

At the sound Willow let out a moan.

The blood pooled in Quinn's head, and he couldn't see the look exchanged between Willow and Abi, or the fact that both Grace and Charlotte had slipped a hand under their panties and were quietly pleasuring themselves.

Willow continued, this time shuffling her legs under him, pressing his cage against her sex. Each spank came harder than he thought Willow would be capable of, and the pain drove out all traces of arousal. And so even though this was the closest he had ever physically come to fucking a woman, with his manhood separated from her entrance by only a thin, polymer cage, he took no pleasure in it.

Willow struck again and again, suppressing her breath with each movement until she finally let out a quiet mewl. When her baby orgasm had passed she took a deep breath, and now finally feeling guilty for Quinn, stood him to his feet.

Abi spoke, "Quinn, can you lick up the mess you left on Auntie Willow's thighs."

Quinn saw the wetness of his precum and kneeling down, licked it up from the skin just beneath her hemline.

"Now that you've had a chance to think Quinn," Abi continued, "Have you come up with a way to pay me?"

Feeling betrayed on all sides, Quinn could think of nothing. "I don't have anything to give that you couldn't already take from me," he let out quietly, like a balloon deflating.

"Unfortunately Quinny, I think that's the right answer," Abi smiled.

"So you're never going to let me touch your breasts?"

"Or your own cock. But only one of those makes me sad."

Quinn stood sulking in the middle of the room.

"Do you think it's unfair?" Abi asked him.

"No it's not fair."

"Why not?"

"It's not fair that you don't have someone to touch your breasts when you cum."

"Good girl, Quinny. You're a fast learner. Still, I think we should celebrate your new decision. Auntie Charlotte bought you a gift to try out. "

Charlotte pulled out a humbler: a wooden device with three holes, two for his hands and one for his genitals.

"Thank you Auntie Charlotte," he mumbled, not even knowing what it was.

She smiled back wickedly at him.

Once his cage was off, and the humbler had replaced it, he found his hands trapped at his waist inches away from his hard cock yet unable to touch it. Any tug with his arms pulled painfully on his testicles.

"Now why don't you go around the room Quinn, kneeling in between our legs and doing what you do best." Abi instructed. "You can start with Auntie Willow. I don't believe she's quite satisfied yet."

His mobility was somewhat restricted and Abi helped him to his knees. With his cock as hard as it had ever been, he knelt again between Willow's thighs. She gave him a look of sympathy and regret, but as soon as his tongue touched her she managed to move past her moral qualms. Her fingers entwined in his hair, and she forced him roughly against her sex, going to work extracting another orgasm from him.

Meanwhile, in tones that conveyed a disregard for whether they were overheard, Charlotte and Abi discussed Quinn's situation.

"See, this is all the evidence you need that men don't have real feelings the same way women do." Abi said with a gesture towards Quinn's confined, oozing hardness. "If someone enslaved a woman like this, and forced her to thank a man for her humiliation, do you think she would still be aroused?"

"No there's no way," Charlotte responded.

"Exactly. Men have shallow internal lives. There's really only a thin surface layer of emotion and the rest is just thinking of ways to get their cocks touched. That's all there is to them. Poor things."

Quinn finished with Willow, and then Charlotte, and then Grace. When it was finally Abi's turn to receive Quinn's worship, Willow stood up and massaged her breasts from behind, as if to point out what Quinn was missing.

When night came, Abi put him back in his cage and sent him to the spare room downstairs.

The next morning Quinn crept into Abi's bedroom like always.

Abi was already half-awake, her legs spread with her hands in between them. She was only wearing a long, baggy t-shirt, always ready for Quinn's wake up call.

"You're late Quinny," she whispered sleepily, "you almost missed your breakfast."

He quickly hopped into bed.

"I'm sorry Mommy, I spent longer on my makeup than normal."

"Shh," she whispered as she wiped her sticky fingers off on his hair, running them past his temples. "Such a good towel," she smiled. "You do look good though. Like a proper girl. My little slut."

He leaned forward and began pleasuring her again, enjoying the groggy morning noises that he had become so adept at luring out of her.

"I'm so sleepy I almost forgot about your big decision last night," she mused as she watched him at work. "I'm so excited for you. I fell asleep thinking about the outfits we could try on. I thought about getting something with a bonnet, as well as more lingerie for you, maybe a nice one piece swimsuit. There's a lot to do. And I started going through some makeup tutorials on my phone. I think I found a few that would be good for you."

Abi heard him moan from between her legs and she could tell he was grinding his hips against the sheets.

"None of that. I don't want a naughty girl making a mess on my bed again. Focus on your duty. Oh God, that's it," she allowed him to derail her train of thought.

"You know it was so hot watching you pleasure my friends last night. Your little face in between their legs, with your mascara tears running down your cheeks and their juices glistening on your chin. I bet your jaw was so tired by the end."

Quinn did his best to ignore the building pain in his crotch and focus on pleasing Abi. He knew she was always sweetest in those first morning moments, but she was quickly rounding into her normal form.

"Did you enjoy yourself? You made Grace cum three times. She was rather impressed."

Quinn nodded his head yes without stopping.

"You've become quite the pussy licker. I noticed last night how you used different techniques on each girl. You haven't even been with Charlotte or Grace that many times and you've already adapted to what they want. It makes me very proud of you," Abi continued without expecting Quinn to say anything. "Of course the real problem is maybe that you like licking pussy too much. And you get so greedy for pussy that you don't focus on our pleasure. But I'll cure of that eventually."

Quinn changed his pace as if to comment on Abi's assessment.

"Hmm, good girl, you need that encouragement don't you? Oh fuck, that's good. Use your finger, Oh God."

When Quinn began stroking her insides she started quivering,

but just as she was on the edge of climax he pulled his fingers out and moved his tongue to kissing her inner thigh.

She propped herself on her elbows to look at him, "Oh you little tease. Get back in there and make Mommy happy," she instructed as he looked back at her mischievously.

Quinn inserted his finger again, palping the chestnut texture on the inside of her upper wall and causing her to collapse back down on her pillow again. She stopped talking and he listened closely to her breathing, urging her towards the edge with his tongue and fingers. He watched as her back arched and as she bit her lips he once again pulled away from her.

Abi's tone lost all playfulness.

"Is that how you make Mommy happy? Teasing her like I'm a little boy. No more pussy for you today."

"I'm sorry Mommy, I just thought..."

"Shush," she pushed his face away with her foot. "Go to the closet and pick out the vibrator you'd like me to use and then you can stand in the corner facing the wall while I finish."

***

"Hey, Abi, could you wait up?"

Abi turned to see a slender red-head skipping to catch up with her on the sidewalk.

"Hey Jane, how are you doing?"

Jane was a year younger than Abi, but they knew each other from Abi's brief stint on the soccer team.

"I'm fine thanks. But I wanted to talk to you about something. About Quinn actually."

"I'm all ears."

"Well you see, I used to be in the same class as Quinn, before he skipped a grade. We were pretty close for a while, and we stayed in touch even in high school, but maybe not as much as if we'd had classes together, you know?"