A Place Beyond The Horizon Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls her hand up, wrapping his other arm around her tightly. Her legs are entwined with his, her waxed crotch pressing against his thigh. He can feel the heat there, contradicting the expression on her face. Her head sinks down onto his shoulder.

"Don't you want to?" she whispers, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"Don't you want me? I can feel you. Can you feel me?"

Aidan pauses before he admits, "Yes."

"And you don't want to?"

Aidan can't lie to her. "I do, but it's not right."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because I'm Andrew's?"

Aidan doesn't answer her. It's not because she belongs to someone else, it's not that he's with Mara instead of her, it's nothing to do with the idea of cheating. His mind is beginning to clear, and he understands, finally what it really is: it's because of love.

Tonight, in the club, with the rush of whatever it was that Andrew had given them all, then the behaviour after, it had been a moment for him, a fork in the road. He could see his life with Mara, entangled in the world she inhabits, the friends she has, the lovers.

There was a future in which they carried on like this, he and Mara together, or the four of them, or, like tonight, Andrew sharing Indi with Aidan while Andrew had Mara to himself. This is what tonight was about, he realised, why Indi was in his bedroom.

There was another future. The message on his phone had been a reminder of that, an alternate future in which he turned away from all this and fixed the broken things he'd left behind.

"Andrew doesn't mind," Indi says, "He's happy to share."

"That's not true, is it?" Aidan replies.

"What do you mean?"

"I know what Andrew wants. So do you."

"What does he want?"

"He wants Mara, for himself. Why are you here, Indi? Why are you helping him?"

Indi doesn't reply. He feels the warmth of her breath against his neck.

"I want to know," Aidan says.

He feels Indi shift against him, pressing her body more tightly against his.

"Because he told me to," she confesses in a tiny voice.

"And you always do what he tells you to?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Indi doesn't reply, but Aidan needs to know.

"Indi, why are you helping your boyfriend fuck Mara?"

"Because he told me to," she repeats.

The admission is delivered in a whisper, but Aidan is still stunned by it.

"You want your boyfriend to have sex with Mara?"

"He's not my boyfriend."

Aidan stiffens. "What?"

"I'm not his girlfriend."

"Then what are you?"

"You know."

Aidan frowns, struggling to follow the conversation into this unexpected territory.

"I do?"

He feels Indi nod. "Yes," she says, "He told you, remember? At his house, by the pool."

"I don't remember."

"He said that he bought the apartment in New York. He asked for the owner to sweeten the deal."

"I remember that," Aidan interrupted, "But I...."

"And he said that I came with the furniture."

Aidan opens his mouth to speak, but suddenly the words evaporate as he processes her admission.

"I thought he was, uh," he murmurs, "I thought it was just a metaphor."

At last, Aidan understands who she is, what she is. With a moment of absolute clarity, he works it all out. There is a chilling tremor as he realises the inevitable: Mara knows too. She has always known.

"Fuck," Aidan hisses. "Indi... fuck."

There is a silence in the room. Aidan feels a crushing weight descend, pressing down on him like the body of the girl in his arms, but heavier, smothering him. He's lying naked on a bed in Tokyo with a girl who has been bought and sold, with the drugs still coursing through his blood, half a world away from the woman he knows he still loves.

On his phone, there is still that message, a voice calling out form a place beyond the horizon, a question that he has to find an answer to once and for all. To face his wife, to turn his face into the hurricane, could he really do that? Could he bear it? His mind is spinning, overwrought by the night, by Mara's offer, by Indi's body next to him, but he has to decide: to turn back from this path, or to go on. He could go home, or he could follow Mara, running away forever, never ever seeing Rosa again.

That thought breaks his heart.

He feels Indi's body shift against his.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Indi asks.

"Yeah," Aidan replies, "Yeah, you can."

"Thank you. I don't want to go back to Andrew's bed."

There is a silence again, and he is conscious of the way she's clinging to him, her skin pressed against his, nestled in his arms.

"Are you going to come with us when we leave?" Indi asks.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

Aidan disengages from her, rolling her body off him, and she lies on her side on the bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. He wraps an arm around her, spooning her, his head propped up on the pillows, her head tucked under his chin. He feels her wriggle into him, and she grips his arm, pulling him tighter around her.

Aidan looks out of the wide windows at the skyscrapers lit up in the dark, at the red blinking aircraft warning lights on their rooftops. They pulse like a heartbeat, each building synchronising with its neighbours and then drifting out of phase until it meets up again in an endless cycle. Aidan watches the interplay of the lights for a long time, finally coming to a decision.

"I'm not going with Mara," he says, "I think it's time I went home."

Indi shudders in his arms. "Will you take me with you?"

"Okay."

---

Aidan wakes to the touch of a hand on his shoulders. Startled out of sleep, he rolls over, disengaging from Indi's quiet body. Mara is standing there beside the bed, still in her wraparound dress, but her legs are bare now. Her face is a mess of smeared mascara, and her blonde hair cascades in tangles over her shoulders. Aidan is suddenly conscious of being laid out in front of her wearing nothing more than the tight underwear she had dressed him in.

Wordlessly, Mara peels her dress up over her head, revealing herself to him. She isn't wearing underwear: she's completely nude. Her eyes are fixed on his, but she's unfocused, her movements exaggerated as she climbs onto the bed. Aidan hears Indi stirring next to him.

"Hello, lover," Mara purrs, running a hand down his chest.

She's slurring her words. Indi raises her head, bewildered as she surfaces from sleep. Mara looks across at her, then back to Aidan.

"You been enjoying yourselves?" Mara asks.

Without waiting for an answer, she straddles Aidan, nudging Indi out of the way.

"I've been enjoying myself," she continues.

Aidan doesn't reply, finding himself straddled on the bed while Indi rolls away and gets to her feet. He looks across, seeing her naked body framed against the lights of the Tokyo skyline. She bends down to retrieve her clothing and begins to get dressed. Mara looks across at her and grins.

"Yeah, I left Andrew in bed, He's waiting," she slurs, as she lowers herself onto Aidan. "I'm waiting too."

Aidan wants to call out to Indi. He watches her walking towards the door, but suddenly Mara's lips are pressed to his, her tongue in his mouth. When he breaks free of the kiss, Indi is gone. He hears a door open and then close.

"I hope you had a good time, babe," Mara says.

She's rubbing her naked crotch against him and despite himself, Aidan feels his body begin to respond.

"Oh yeah, baby," she murmurs, "That's what I like."

She presses against him with more insistence, sliding her waxed pussy over the bulge in his underwear, grinding herself against him.

"Did you like her?" Mara asks, grinning down at him, "Was she a good fuck for you?"

Mara bends down, kissing his throat.

"Andrew's got it all worked out. He told me," Mara continues between kisses, "You and me, him and Indi. We can go anywhere, the four of us. No questions, no-one needs to know what goes on behind closed doors. Him and me, in public, and you and Indi together, then at night, we all get what we want."

Mara's hand slides into his underwear and she wraps her fingers around his swelling manhood. She begins to tug, keeping up a steady rhythm until he's rigid. She hooks her fingers eagerly into his waistband and pulls his underwear down his legs. Before he can respond, she's straddling him again, her crotch pushed tightly against the base of his shaft. He can feel the heat and the moisture there, as she looks down at him with a sly grin. Slowly she begins to grind her crotch against him, her eyes closing as she savours the pleasure of the friction of his skin against her clit.

"Don't worry, I cleaned myself up," she murmurs, "I'm all good for you."

Without waiting for a response, Mara raises her hips and then sinks down, taking him inside her. Aidan feels her envelop him, her walls squeezing against the intrusion of his manhood. She shudders.

"Imagine this," she hisses, "I'm yours to fuck, whenever and wherever we are. Imagine how we could all live."

Mara raises and lowers herself in a steady rhythm, pulling herself upright so she can bob up and down on him. She grabs his hands, pulling them up to cup her breasts and Aidan instinctively grasps her. Mara sighs.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good," she gasps.

Mara feels good too. She thrusts down onto him, sending exquisite shivers of bliss through him. He's never seen her like this, so aroused, so focused on the act of extracting pleasure from his body. Her beautiful face, her ruined makeup, her perfect body, gyrates over him, milking his manhood. Aidan's fingers find her nipples and squeeze, sending her into paroxysms of shuddering delight. He's responding to her now, despite himself. She was too fast, overwhelming him with her passion, and now his body is taking over, beginning to push up into her, meeting her mid-stroke. Mara groans loudly in reply.

"Fuck me, Aidan. Fill me up. I want to feel you fucking erupt inside me."

Suddenly, Mara pulls up, off him. She grasps his slick manhood, using it to manoeuvre him up into a kneeling position on the bed. She turns away, positioning herself in front of him, her face pressed into the sheets, fingers stretching across her buttocks to splay her crotch open. Aidan stares at her glistening slit, parted wide by red-nailed fingers. The drugs are in her bloodstream, fuelling her, but they are also still in his. He abandons himself to instinct and buries himself deep into her willing, waiting entrance.

Mara cries out into the sheets as she feels him bury himself all the way into her. She pushes back, desperate to be filled, her walls clutching at him, making him groan in response at the wonderful tightness around his shaft. She raises herself up, now on her hands and knees, to push back onto him. He thrusts violently into her, but again she meets him mid-stroke, his skin slapping against hers, his balls brushing against her clit. She cries out again, making animal grunting noises.

"Fuck me," she growls, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Aidan is driving hard into her now, making her squeal with every thrust, gripping her hips with his hands for leverage. He has never seen her like this, so lost in the act, and he abandons himself to it.

"Do it," Mara cries, "I want you, Daddy. I want you in me."

Mara grabs one of his hands and pulls it up to her mouth. She's throwing herself back against him, matching him, making a high, keening sound with each stroke. She brings his palm up to her lips.

"Make me quiet for you," she groans, "Make me a good girl for you."

She presses his outstretched hand against her face, holding him in place. He feels her breath coursing through her nostrils, but she clamps his thumb over the end of her nose, cutting off her air. Her onslaught has overbalanced him, and as she grinds herself into him, sending spasms of white-hot pleasure through his body, something clicks in his head. It's the drugs, it's the alcohol, it's her flawless body in his hands, and he finds himself squeezing his hand over her mouth, cutting off her air as the orgasm builds up inside him.

He's doing her bidding now, fucking her as she wants to be fucked, no longer in control. She has transformed him into an unthinking beast, triggering a deep animal instinct to breed her mercilessly. Aidan's gasping for air now, his abdominals burning with the effort of driving himself into her, desperate to slake the need she has kindled in him. It's all fucked, he realises, the way that life twists and turns, the choices we make. His fingers dig into her perfect cheeks as he cuts off her air, feeling her body twist and squirm under and around him as she struggles. He can feel her building up to an earthshattering orgasm and he's rising to the edge himself.

Her hand slips from his, and he is suddenly forced to bear the weight of her body. Her nails dig into his thigh savagely, even as she spasms and twists in his grip. She collapses onto the bed, her bottom in the air and her face pushed into the sheets, but he doesn't release her mouth. Aidan continues to pound mercilessly into her, his manhood rigid, her passage slick and tight as she clamps herself around him.

Mara's body goes rigid, locking in place, squeezing him furiously, fluttering around him. She's cumming, long and hard, out of control, a quivering mass of flesh beneath him as he drives powerfully into her. It's too much for him, and Aidan explodes inside her, pumping furiously, stroke after stroke. He releases his hand from her mouth, bracing both hands on her upturned buttocks, continuing to drive into her trembling body, way past the point that he has anything left to empty into her, slowing gradually until he's sliding in and out of her at a steady pace while he feels her twitch and shudder around his shaft.

At last, he halts but he doesn't withdraw. Her hand reaches back to wrap itself around his rear, pulling him into her, keeping him there. Gradually, the fog starts to lift and he begins to understand what he's done, what she triggered in him. He wraps his arms tightly around her waist and they roll sideways, spooning on the bed with Mara tight in his arms, his manhood slowly softening inside her.

Her arms are around his, but she doesn't move or speak. They lie together on the bed, utterly spent, their glistening, naked bodies entwined. It's the first time he's just been able to hold her in his arms afterwards and he knows now, beyond all doubt, it will be the last.

---

[Next chapter: In the final installment of the story, Aidan must confront Mara. How will she react?

Please leave a comment or a star rating if you enjoyed reading this story - feedback is helpful and appreciated!. For more stories, check out my story page]