A Place For Us All To Belong Ch. 02

Story Info
Lily turns into a hot bimbo to tease a geek until he cums.
7.2k words
4.58
2.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: Lily has recruited Kayla into a new adventure. They have been given the power of free will, able to break through the fourth wall and jump from story to story, to go anywhere. After making a pact in the Meta Cafe they have escaped out of their own story worlds and into the unknown, determined to write their own endings.

This chapter is an entry in the 2024 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event.]

---

CONDITIONS OF ENTRY

Lily slid the glass doors fully open to let in the afternoon breeze. Sunlight streamed in, as well as the background noise of the people on the street below. She turned around.

"What do you think Kay?"

Kayla scanned the apartment dubiously. She hadn't moved away from her suitcase.

"It's the penthouse, view of the beach, right in the middle of the restaurant strip," Lily continued breezily.

"But, where are we?"

"Somewhere different. Not where I'm from, or you're from, or our beach house."

"It's another world? I don't recall us ever leaving...."

"You'll get used to how it works, Kay. What do you think of this place, though?

"It's nice," Kayla conceded.

"Nice? It's awesome. Look at this place. We have the entire top floor."

Kayla frowned at her, and Lily relented, gliding across the marble floor to give her friend a hug.

"You aren't convinced," Lily noted.

"I dunno, it just feels like... it feels like stealing."

"How are we stealing?"

"This place costs money, right?"

"Yeah, Kay. The company credit card's taking care of it."

"But it's not real money. It's not a real credit card. It's just something you conjured up, Lil."

"The card is as real as anything else around here. The money's as real. The owners can take it out of the bank account and pay for things, same as anyone else's money."

"It doesn't feel right."

Lily released her friend and stepped back. Her lips twisted into a wry smile.

"You're right," Lily conceded. "It's a deus ex machina."

"I am?"

"Yeah. Technically, we're breaking the rules of this place just a little bit, using a credit card that can never run out. We're printing money, which will eventually have an inflationary pressure on the economy and eat into the standard of living of the inhabitants."

Kayla regarded Lily for a moment, then screwed her nose up.

"Piss off, Lil."

"And there we go. Kayla's back in the room," Lily laughed. "Now, unpack. We're on holiday. Let's go have some fun in the sun."

Lily took the handle of her own suitcase and began to wheel it across the floor to a bedroom. She flashed Kayla a smile over her shoulder.

"And I mean fun, Kay. We're rich, gorgeous, dressed to the nines. They're gonna be queueing up, you'll see."

"I guess."

"Oh, yeah, one more thing, here."

Lily handed Kayla a new phone.

"What's this?"

"A company phone."

"I've already got a phone."

Lily shook her head. "Just transfer your contacts, dump the old one. This is the latest tech."

Kayla took the phone from Lily and powered it on. She turned it over in her hands, inspecting it.

"Doesn't look any different to my old one."

"It's identical, Kay. It just has better coverage, so we can talk to each other wherever we are."

Kayla frowned, and Lily tapped the screen.

"Before you dial me, put a plus one in front of the number and it'll route through to me wherever I am. Dial plus ninety-nine to dial someone from a different world, or dial plus two and you can talk to your friends back home. It's set up with multiverse roaming."

Kayla stared at the little screen, but Lily was already walking away, leaving her on her own in the middle of the lavish penthouse. Through the doors, the blue sea glittered in the sun. The life she'd always wanted, Lily had said. Freedom. Kayla looked around the penthouse and looked down at the phone's dialling screen, and thought of Danny.

---

They spread out their towels on the beach and Lily plopped down elegantly onto one of them.

"Time for the grand reveal," she said.

Kayla eyed her dubiously, but Lily ignored her, unwrapping her sarong to reveal her bikini. She'd chosen a black bandeau top that wrapped her modest breasts and string bikini bottoms in the same colour, showing off her taut, willowy figure. She pulled at her hair tie and shook out her long blonde hair, slipping on a pair of shades.

"Your turn," Lily smirked.

Kayla sat, hugging herself, looking around. There were people dotted all along the beach, but Lily had managed to set them up near a set of young men in swim shorts who were laughing and joking about something. That is, they had been, until Lily had stripped off. Now they were talking in lower tones.

"People are gonna stare," Kayla protested, half-heartedly.

"That's the idea, babe. Count to three, then go."

"It's not like being on a diving board, Lil."

Lily gave her a look over the top of her sunglasses. "It's exactly like being on a diving board," she countered.

Kayla gripped the edge of her sarong, hesitating, glancing across at the men then back at Lily.

"You did this on purpose," she accused.

"I wanted to show you something. One, two, three."

Kayla undid her sarong, exposing her body. She was in a strapless one-piece swimsuit in pale blue, the material tight across her slim body, accentuating her curves. The suit had high-cut legs, exposing her hips and running down from her tummy in a blue strip between her legs. The strip was thinner than she would have chosen, but Lily had worn her down eventually. She glanced over at the men again and was glad that she'd at least stood her ground on the boob tube suggestion.

"What are you showing me?" Kayla muttered.

Lily rested a hand on her thigh lightly. "Just how hot you are."

Kayla wanted to protest, but she looked down at herself, the way the suit flattered her body, supporting her ample breasts, covering her flat tummy, accenting the curve of her hips.

"It's the new you, Kay. You can have anyone you want, looking like that. You've done a minor edit on your story, and turned yourself into a stone-cold fox."

Lily pushed her sunglasses back up again and laid herself down on her towel, her body a sculpture of soft curves.

"You gonna keep doing that?" Kayla asked.

Lily nodded, her modest breasts rising and falling, secured in place by the black band across her chest. Her skin glistened with the first pinpricks of sweat.

"Oh, now that's enough. Wanna knock off the exposition? I gotta lie next to you."

"Just basking in the male gaze, Kay. Keeping up the interest. You should try it."

Kayla spread herself out on her towel, raising a knee, showing off the delectable curve of her bottom, her toned thigh.

"See, you're getting it. Now you've got that under your belt, let's move on shall we?"

"Are we gonna go for a swim first?"

"Shit no. We're way too busy advancing the plot for that."

"But we're at the beach."

Lily rolled onto her side, flashing her friend a smile. "Yeah. We could get sunburn. We need to take precautions."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes."

Lily reached into her bag and brought out a tube of sunscreen. She handed it to Kayla, grinning suggestively.

"Do my back?"

"People are watching."

"Shit, Kay, I hope so."

Lily rolled onto her back, resting her chin on her crossed arms, waiting. Kayla hesitated, not daring to look across at the men, or anywhere but Lily's back. She popped the cap and squeezed out a blob of sunscreen onto her friend's skin. Lily shivered delectably.

"Ooh, that's cold. It's making my nipples hard," Lily murmured.

"It's not. It's air temperature."

Lily chuckled to herself. "Just go with it Kay."

Kayla began to spread the cream over Lily's back.

"In the café, Kay, when you rewrote your body, you missed something out," Lily mused.

"What?"

"You didn't change your body image. You're as uncomfortable as hell right now, aren't you?"

"Yeah," Kayla hissed, "Thanks to you."

"I'm just trying to get you to see the new you."

Kayla's hands travelled up to Lily's shoulders, smoothing over her skin.

"Tell me something, Lil, did you?"

"Did I what? Tone myself up? Tweak my description a little? Nah. I've always looked this fuckable."

Kayla blinked at the last word, her hands pausing.

"That's the thing, Kay. Where I've come from, I was always the femme fatale. Femmes don't do too well if they've got cellulite. I'm not bad, I was just drawn that way," she laughed.

"But you haven't adjusted."

"Nah. I mean, go up a couple of cup sizes? I guess, but I like my girls as they are. A handful, but not a face-full. I'm pretty comfortable in my skin, honestly."

"There, all done."

Lily rolled over, regarding her friend for a moment, then she shook her head.

"Gimme the suncream. Let me show you what done looks like."

Lily slathered her hand with cream and began to apply it to her arms, working her way down to her fingertips, her skin gleaming subtly in the sun. She squeezed a trail of white cream down her flat tummy, and began to rub it in, her slick fingers slipping over her taut abs until they too glistened in the light. She trailed more cream down the insides of her thighs, her fingers working methodically, exploring every inch of her soft skin, down to the trim curves of her calves and then up to the edge of her shoe-string bikini bottoms.

"Hold on Lil."

"No interrupting."

Lily daubed more on her palms, brushing cream over her face and neck, then putting a dollop in the valley between her breasts. She worked in slow, lazy circles, her fingertips sliding beneath the tight fabric of her bandeau, moving over the tops of her breasts. Her nipples responded, hardening, twin points standing proud beneath the black fabric.

She wiped a hand over her abdomen again, her fingers slick with cream, sliding inexorably down her tummy to the space between her hips.

"Going there? Seriously?" Kayla hissed.

"Going there," Lily confirmed.

Her fingers slid beneath the waist of her tiny bikini bottoms, travelling over her waxed mons, the outline of her knuckles showing under the black fabric, moving in languid circles. Lily sighed.

"Lil, shit, this is a public beach."

Lily withdrew her fingers, making a show of scrunching them in her towel.

"That's how you put on sunscreen, Kay. If you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself, hey?" Lily said. "Like a lot of things."

"That was not suitable for work."

"Ready for the next part?"

"What? There's a next part?"

"Roll onto your front. Sun safety."

"You're joking, right?"

"Just roll over. I don't want you getting burned."

Lily gave her a particular smile. Kayla was coming to understand what that smile meant. Reluctantly, she laid down on her front, waiting, pulling her long dark hair to one side to expose the nape of her neck.

Lily drizzled suncream over the backs of her arms, across her shoulder blades, then down Kayla's legs.

"Just relax," Lily breathed.

Kayla braced herself, anticipating Lily's touch.

"I mean it. You're so tense. This is meant to be fun."

Lily caressed her friend's skin, working her hands gently over Kayla's arms. She explored Kayla's back, pressing her thumbs into the soft flesh, up the back of her neck to her skull. Despite herself, Kayla shuddered in delight.

"Hard to resist, hey?" Lily murmured.

"Uh huh. You're good at this."

Lily's hands progressed down Kayla's body, to the top of her swimsuit, lifting the material, sliding her fingertips underneath.

"Move on," Kayla warned her.

"Just making sure there are no gaps, Kay."

Lily began at Kayla's ankles, rubbing in the suncream, dipping underneath, lifting, her fingers running up Kayla's shins while her thumbs worked into the soft curve of her calves, following the line of cream up the back of her knees and up Kayla's thighs. The swimsuit's high-cut legs exposed Kayla's bottom and Lily ran her fingers down the light blue strip, tugging lightly, to seat the material in the cleft between her buttocks.

"Hey," Kayla protested.

"Ssh. This is the good bit."

Lily pulled away, applying a fresh dollop of cream to her palms, looking down at the firm globes of Kayla's cheeks, parted by a thin strip of material that ran down her cleft and between her legs, covering her pussy. Lily placed a hand on each delicious orb and began to kneed Kayla's flesh with her fingers, coating her skin in a glossy sheen. Her thumbs slid down into the space between Kayla's thighs, parting her legs, spreading her slightly. Lily smiled, exploring the other girl's tight rear, taking her time.

She brushed the back of Kayla's legs with her palms, massaging the firm muscles, working her way up, digging her thumbs deep into the soft buttocks of the woman beneath her.

"That... that's enough, Lil," Kayla murmured.

She rolled over, looking up at her tormentor. Beneath the tight front of her swimsuit, the points of her nipples stuck out prominently.

"I might do my own front, if that's okay," Kayla said, snatching the suncream from her friend.

"Did you like that?" Lily asked.

Kayla didn't answer, applying sunscreen to her own chest in a perfunctory manner. Her nipples we hard and proud beneath her suit.

"You're not the only one," Lily laughed. "Ready for the next part?"

"Oh fuck, there's another part?"

"A vixen's work is never done, Kay."

Kay looked over Lily's shoulder.

"Hi girls."

One of the young men had approached, standing in his swim shorts with an easy smile just behind Lily. He was bare-chested and tanned, with thick, dark hair in glorious, salty disarray. Lily turned to face him.

"Hi," she purred.

"Haven't seen you on the beach before."

"No, we just got in."

Lily's eyes travelled down his body, from his thick chest, over his wash-board stomach, to the lean trim of his well-muscled legs.

"Do you want a hand with anything? Places to eat, things to see?"

"You a tour guide?"

He laughed.

"No, just passing on the knowledge. I'm pretty au fait with the action around here."

"Action?"

"Yeah, night spots, clubs."

"Late night action."

"Yeah, late as you like."

"Clubs can get noisy and crowded," Lily murmured silkily.

He crouched down, digging his toes into the soft sand. "There are chill places too. The beach is nice after dark for just taking a walk. It's a full moon tonight."

He gave her an easy smile, and Lily grinned at him.

"Are you trying to pick me up?" she asked.

"Are you wanting to be picked up?"

"What do you think?"

He shrugged casually. "Well, you're new in town, just the two of you on your own. I thought maybe you could be lonely."

Kayla found her eyes descending to the man's swim shorts, to the curve in the fabric. Lily's emerald-green eyes glittered, meeting the young man's gaze. Then, she grinned.

"We're not lonely," she cooed, "We've got each other."

Kayla's eyes went wide, but she was too slow to react. Lily turned to her, smiling softly, and kissed her on the lips. Kayla gasped, but Lily broke off, turning back to the crouching man.

"Sorry," she said.

He shook his head, standing up again, grinning.

"Tell you what girls, I might just leave you to it."

"Okay."

"Enjoy the beach," he said, and then walked away.

Kayla waited until he was out of earshot before hissing, "What was that?"

"Just fun, Kay."

"You kissed me."

"Yeah. Did you see the look on his face?"

"You kissed me."

Lily laughed, stretching out on her towel, her arms folded behind her head.

"You can cope with a bit of tension, Kay, can't you?"

Lily ran a hand down her stomach, her fingers circling her belly button provocatively.

"It's like you're in heat," Kayla muttered, lying down next to her friend.

"He wasn't what I was looking for," Lily mused. "Seemed like a good a way as any to give him the message. Was it good?"

"Was what good?"

"The kiss. I'm a good kisser, right? Did you go all tingly?"

"Fuck off, Lil."

Lily chucked softly. "I went all tingly," she confessed. "Maybe I am in heat."

---

Lily dumped her towel into the washing machine and put on a load of washing. It seemed incongruous with the playgirl lifestyle that she still needed to do washing. Therefore it seemed almost beyond belief that the machine would refuse to start. She punched the buttons on the control panel, but the little display stubbornly refused to change.

Lily growled to herself: she should be down at the beach, basking in the admiring glances of those guys on their towels. Despite dismissing them, she'd pretended to read a book, her eyes straying over their lean, spare bodies as they lay in the sun. It had given her a little itch that needed scratching.

Instead, she was doing the washing. It crossed her mind to simply open up a new suitcase of fresh clothes, but then what? Put these in the rubbish? Kayla would disapprove. Solving problems by simply writing the answers in made Kayla uncomfortable. Reluctantly, Lily tried again to diagnose the issue.

In the end, she rang Apartment Services and had to wait an entire twenty minutes for a knock at the door. Pushing down her frustration, she answered.

"Hello Miss."

She found herself staring at an unremarkable-looking young man in a white shirt and dark shorts. He was maybe a year or two younger than her, slightly overweight, slightly taller than her but his shoulders slumped as if he was trying to blend into the background. His eyes were everywhere but on her. Lily sighed.

"Just this way," she replied.

She led him through to the laundry, suddenly conscious of the fact that she was wrapped in an airy sarong over her dampened bikini. She could hear him following behind her, and imagined that his eyes would now be free to follow the curves of her body. Smiling to herself, she put a little extra effort into her stride, wiggling her hips. He'd wasted nearly half an hour of her day waiting for him, the least she could do was repay the favour.

Lily led him to the washing machine, turning abruptly on her heel to catch his eyes flicking up from her bottom to her face. She suppressed a little smile.

"I'm trying to get it to work, but the damn thing isn't listening to me," she told him.

"Let me look," he replied, stooping to the control panel with what Lily detected to be an air of relief.

She watched him as he worked, scrutinising his demeanour. His entire attention was now focused on the misbehaving machine, scrupulously avoiding eye contact with the woman next to him. He pressed a button and the machine beeped.

"There, all done," he said.

Lily peered at him, but he still didn't meet her gaze.

"What did you do?"

He blushed a little, mumbling, "There's a child lock button. I just unlocked the controls."

"Oh."

"Yes."

He flicked her a quick glance, but then his attention went back to the safety of the washing machine's display.

"It's to make it safe for children," he muttered, then his eyes went wide, and he stared up at her, realising his implication.

"Really?" Lily smirked.

"Not that, I mean, I wasn't saying you... I mean, I'm sure you would have figured it out without... uh."

Lily regarded the young man before her in silence, her eyes glinting, her face giving nothing away. He looked like he was willing the ground to swallow him up. Very slowly and deliberately, Lily unfastened her sarong and slipped it off her hips. She stood in front of him in her tight black bikini, gathering up the thin garment in her hands.