A Pleasurable Interlude

Story Info
Furries & hermaphrodites: what could be better?
8.1k words
2.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Ropes purred, sprawled out on the sofa in a ray of sunshine, though that was merely a happy accident for hir. Completely naked, the brown-furred feline murmured softly, hir tail swishing lazily back and forth, back and forth.

Hir need rose, thrumming through, four tentacles waving from hir back, though that was just something normal for hir, as a hermaphrodite. In fact, hir whole family group, even those who were not related by blood, were hermaphrodites too, complete with breasts and cocks and balls and, of course, pussies too. It was just the way it had always been for hir, though some of them took on more masculine or more feminine traits than others. Like everything, it was a spectrum and there was no one way to be, not in the slightest.

The cougar, however, rolled over on to hir back, exposing hir breasts as a tentacle curled lazily around one. It was as if even the smallest of movements took far more effort than shi was willing to expend, though shi didn't have anything to do that day either.

Which was just fine with hir, even as hir wife walked into the living room with a roll of hir eyes. Fyr was about the same height as Ropes but was a dragoness rather than a cougar, not a demon either, like hir. Wearing a crop top and a pair of shorts, the bulge at hir crotch exposed hir extra assets down there -- though it was not something shi had to hide, even though it was not completely normal in their city. Shi would usually choose clothing choices that made that part of hir a little more discreet, so shi didn't have to bother with answering any questions that shi didn't want to answer while out in public.

Other anthros, well... They could be exceptionally nosy.

Hir minimal attire was cool for the summer, even though the doors to the ranch house were flung open, allowing a soft breeze through, tickling and licking at hir scales. Hir red-scaled tail swung back and forth lightly, though with more weight to it than Ropes', yellow markings curving around hir sides from hir back, standing out starkly and prettily. They seemed to draw the eye, Fyr taking a breath, hir breasts rising with the sway of hir chest, though shi disliked how hir nipples showed through the fabric, stretched a little too tightly over hir breasts. Ropes, however, had always liked that top on hir, even though Fyr felt it was too revealing.

Frills around hir head and cheeks complemented hir look, though Fyr always ensured they were lightly oiled and well cared for. Even hir scales needed oiling and treatments from time to time, though it was a trial for hir to coax Ropes into any kind of fur car, even though shi needed it too.

Fyr cocked hir head and curled hir tail curiously, though it was not unusual for hir to find Ropes in such a position. Of course, as always, the cougar was completely nude, barely even wearing any clothes at all around the house. It was a trial to get hir to wear anything and hir cock throbbed softly, even then, swelling lightly, even if Ropes was not fully hard at that moment.

"I didn't think my wife would be lazing about like this on a Sunday afternoon," Fyr teased, though there was no real malice in hir tone, only a hint of truth. "Is there anything else you'd rather be doing?"

"Hmmm..." Ropes drawled out the hum, hir tail flicking back and forth, matching the twitch of hir tentacles. "Maybe you?"

Fyr chuckled and rolled hir eyes. That was just like something Ropes would say, though it was okay. It was just the kind of relationship they had with one another, having been married for several years already, far out of the early days of their relationship.

And it was not as if they didn't have plenty of company in their group either, with Carenath and Kao due to visit later too. But Fyr wasn't going to let that stop hir as shi swung hir leg over hir wife's hips, sitting astride hir as shi settled into place.

Ropes growled, grabbing hir hips, a smirk pulling at hir lips as hir pale, white eyes glowed.

"It doesn't take much to convince you to go for a round," the cougar purred. "But you're not usually this forward..."

Fyr grinned.

"I was a little randy," shi said, though the words slipped from hir in a whisper like a confession. "But...you're always horny."

That was true, the cougar's cock throbbing and rising, filling out to full hardness as shi clasped hir paw around it. Fyr stroked up and down, letting the skin pull along with hir paw as shi teased Ropes' shaft, sliding over the subtle barbs and more, though they were small and soft enough merely to be pleasurable.

One thing about Ropes was, however, that shi was more of a top and didn't often bottom. If shi did, it would be more like it was in that moment, with Fyr on top of hir, simply taking hir pleasure by riding hir thick, hard shaft. The dragoness exhaled as Ropes dragged hir claws down hir hips and across the sides of hir thighs, skilfully and neatly slicing away hir shorts. Fyr grunted, a tiny sound of discontent, but the dragon could not be all that annoyed with Ropes. Ropes ruined pretty much a pair of shorts a week for hir, though the cougar always replaced them.

"Hm... Well, you can always come to me when you need something," Ropes purred, hir tone heavy with desire and implication. "I'm here for you, always."

And Fyr knew that too as shi let the moment carry hir along, hir pussy bare as hir shredded shorts fell around hir. Shi didn't care for the mess, however, for it could easily be picked up later, hir hips rolling forward as shi ground hir pussy against Ropes' cock. Of course. The dragoness' now exposed balls got in the way somewhat as hir length swelled, a smooth-skinned shaft rising to attention.

It was not a part of the herm that Fyr wanted to focus on, however, in that moment, flicking hir tail back and forth as shi lifted hir hips, letting the tip of Ropes' pussy brush against hir folds. That felt as right as it ever did, for hir, and Fyr exhaled softly as shi sank on to hir cock.

And it was right, absolutely so. Shi panted through an open mouth, hir tail curling and twisting, not knowing what else to do with hirself. But shi didn't have to do anything at all, nothing other than lean into the moment, Ropes' cock filling hir smoothly, stretching out hir pussy as shi slipped lower and lower. Until the moment shi filled hir completely and shi clenched down around Ropes' cock, squeezing and rippling, though it was hard even for hir to concentrate on those muscles. Shi had to train and practise focusing on them a lot more than shi so far had done.

"Ohhhh..."

"That's it, dragon," Ropes purred, hir claws sinking lightly into Fyr's hips. "Ride me."

Fyr could only do exactly as the cougar told hir to, hissing through hir teeth, hir cries of lust mingling with the feline's. Yet shi had another little trick up hir sleeve, figuratively so, though shi wouldn't at all mind having hir crop top removed too, if Ropes was so included to make use of hir tentacles.

But the dragoness would see just where things wanted to go, huffing and panting hotly as warmth crawled through hir scales, simmering and flickering up through hir body. Hir paws stretched out, finding the right place to rest on Ropes's breasts, curling in. Hir claws dug in faintly, raking through hir fur, tickling the skin beneath and curving around hir nipples too, where they protruded up through the fur.

"Mmm..." Ropes purred and arched up against hir touch, need rising, thrumming through. "Yeah, just like that..."

Although they both had multiple sexual partners -- and Ropes had been around for a lot longer than Fyr had been -- Fyr still knew the little ins and outs of hir wife's body. That was just how shi knew Ropes loved having hir tits caressed, that shi had to use a little more pressure than shi may otherwise have thought. Ropes liked a rougher touch, though it didn't really register as such to hir, not as Fyr moaned and rode hir cock more rapidly, the fervent rise and fall of hir hips demanding attention.

"Mmmph..."

Fyr quivered, digging hir fingers and short claws into Ropes' chest, though it was easier for hir when shi focused on the nipples. All the little details just came into the moment as shi huffed and panted, hir tongue hanging out from hir mouth and dangling there, though shi didn't have to be calm and composed at a time like that. Shi purred throatily hirself, though it was a lighter, softer sound than what Ropes made, and kneaded hir paws over Ropes' breasts, pressing and massaging deeply into the flesh.

Ropes melted under hir touch, barely able to do anything at all as shi rocked hir hips up, rendered ever so slightly weak by hir wife. But it was right, right in that moment, as shi gasped and clung to Fyr's hips, dragging the dragoness down on to hir cock. Fyr grunted, but the cougar didn't let up, winding all four of hir tentacles around hir body, just so shi could control hir wife's riding more and more, to get the rough riding shi deserved and needed.

"Mmph... You always...ah..." Fyr panted, eyes half-lidded with need as hir wet pussy closed around Ropes' cock. "You always love that..."

Ropes didn't need to say that it was so, not when it was clear. Shi licked hir lips and took in the devious sight of Fyr above hir, how the dragoness rocked hir hips to take hir deeper, Fyr's pussy tighter around hir cock when shi sank all the way down. The cougar's tail lashed, betraying hir need, though shi could take all in the moment exactly as shi needed it, hissing through hir teeth, tentacles entrapping hir wife in just the way they needed too. More than that too -- they crawled all over Fyr's body, teasing hir tits and threading under hir crop top just as shi'd wanted them to, ripping it from hir.

"Mmmph!"

Fyr gasped as Ropes' shaft hit a particularly sensitive spot inside hir, quivering on top of hir partner, though shi wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Hir head fell back as a tentacle slid around to the front of hir pussy, roughly and crudely seeking hir clit, though Ropes could not be that specific and targeted in a moment like that. It was more than enough, however, as Fyr gasped, even hir throat tightening with lust, hips pumping and grinding, though shi was not truly in control of hirself.

Shi didn't have to be, for it was a moment for both of them, hir hips rising and falling with increasing need and sharpness, grinding on to Ropes' shaft. The thick length pushed deep as the cougar's barbs raked back through hir pussy in just the right way. Fyr simply couldn't help hirself, not as need curled through hir and, finally, orgasm took hir.

Hir head fell back more than it had before and shi gripped Ropes' tits, more for something to hold on to and balance hirself in the moment. Though shi wanted to do more too, to please Ropes, for the surprise and pleasure of the afternoon to roll on and on and on. And just when shi thought the rippling pull and pulse of orgasm could not get even better as it gripped hir from the inside out, rolling through hir as hir body ached deeply, need flowing.

Yet Ropes speared up into hir, releasing the dragoness from most of the cougar's tentacles -- only so the feline could use them to bear down into the sofa for leverage. Rather than using hir hind paws for leverage to thrust up, the cougar grunted and used hir tentacles skilfully; after all, shi had had them for quite some time in hir life, for as long as shi could remember. And it was right too, even as shi groaned and gasped, rasping out a growl with hir cock throbbing within Fyr's pussy.

Yet shi knew exactly how to drive Fyr wild too, grasping hir cock and pumping it, even if hir own pussy had gone unattended to, at least for the time being. That was sometimes the way of it, especially when hir balls got in the way, but there would be plenty of time for that in the afternoon and evening as the doorbell rang.

Ropes cast hir gaze lazily to the door as Fyr bucked and moaned on hir cock, though the cougar's attention didn't need to vary. Shi'd already made sure to leave the door unlocked so Carenath and Kao could come in -- though shi didn't expect the other dragoness to come with them.

Chemical struck a promiscuous figure in a short skirt that left very little to the imagination, practically showing off the bulge of hir shaft and balls in hir underwear beneath it, though Ropes thought the dragoness must have come straight to the ranch. It was not as if shi'd put hirself out there in any way, as if shi'd stopped by the supermarket and sashayed hir way down the aisle, showing off hir striking green and black scales...

Ropes chuckled throatily. Yeah... Actually, that was exactly the sort of thing Chemical would get up to, just to cause a scene. Shi hoped the dragoness had not got into too much trouble, though it wasn't really hir thing at all to deal with. Chem was more than capable of handling hirself.

The door opened and closed, voices slipping into the home, but Ropes kept on with hir ploy, watching hir wife intently as shi focused on Fyr. The dragoness was truly beautiful, a shred of hir crop top lingering over hir shoulder, though Ropes liked that it was there. It was perfect, even like that, hir breasts trembling as shi helplessly ground on to hir cock, trying to get more and more inside hir. Yet it was Ropes' paw on hir cock that had hir thrusting, torn between trying to grind hir dick into Ropes' paw while shi wanted to push down on to hir barbed length too.

It was a delicious conundrum to be in, though Fyr's cheeks still flushed with heat as Ropes jacked hir off and the other three walked in together.

"Hah!" Carenath barked a laugh, clapping a paw over hir muzzle a moment later, but it was not a laugh given in any sense of meanness at all. "I'd be surprised to find you two like this, but, well..."

"But that's pretty normal," Kao finished the sentence for Car. "Good to see you two couldn't keep your hands off each other's dicks for long enough to wait for us."

Ropes purred and smirked, though no one really minded that Ropes and Fyr were in the middle of something. Carenath didn't think anything of it as shi stripped down right there and then and Chemical swung hir hips, hir tail pulling along with hir hips as if to accentuate hir movement. At least shi'd worn a long, flowing top that day, not showing too much scale on the top half of hir body, even if hir lower half was scandalous. Shi was thicker than Fyr with wide hips and a chest that usually spilt over the top of whatever clothing shi was wearing at any given time, showing off all the cleavage shi had to offer. Yet hir pink claws and bright green mane of hair, spilling all the way down hir neck, always turned heads, regardless of what shi was wearing.

Carenath had bronze and brown scales, though hir tits were moderate in size. Shi had never been too out and proud about things, though it was common knowledge that shi swung all ways. The dragon was just a little more on the selective side about hir partners -- and everyone was glad that Car had got into their little group, though it had happened almost by accident, a chance meeting back at a bar a few years ago. Shi had the largest cock out of them all, though Chemical's member really gave hir a run for hir money too, even if Car's thickness was sometimes a little tricky for them to take.

Kao, resplendent in blue scales that matched hir mother, had a way of standing that made hir seem taller than shi actually was, as if shi was entirely confident in hirself, regardless of where shi was. It simply didn't matter to hir, not even as shi dragged hir tongue along the side of hir muzzle, exchanging a look with hir sister, Fyr. Though Kao would have called them siblings, Fyr more usually saw hirself with a feminine twist to things. And that was okay too, even though everyone was quite settled with how they were, their sex and gender expression lining up in exactly the way they needed it to.

Kao's lighter horns stood out as shi stripped down, everyone getting in the spirt of things, though no one bothered to close the living room curtains. The large room with the big area rug in the middle was more than large enough for them all to enjoy one another, though Fyr was too busy grunting and huffing to really care about anything around hir.

No... Oh, no. All the dragoness cared about in the moment was how good Ropes' soft paw felt with hir fingers folded around hir cock, stroking up and down, teasing hir with the soft pull of skin over hir member with every stroke. Shi didn't have barbs, not like Ropes, but that didn't matter, not as hir cock throbbed into the cougar's touch. Fyr moaned, hir jaws hanging open and hir tongue dangling, yet shi was right where shi needed to be, grasping at pleasure as a different kind of orgasm grabbed at hir.

Fyr, however, was prey to it, even though a dragon was considered a predatory species in the world of anthros. Dimly, shi was aware of Carenath pressing Chemical on to hir back on the big, fluffy rug, sliding hir thick length under hir balls into hir pussy -- no, it was hir tail hole, at least that time. That was something that was more Chem's thing than Fyr's, though shi liked variety in sex too, just to spice things up.

But Chem moaned loudly as Carenath took hir via hir backdoor entrance, on all fours as shi lifted hir tail up high for him. The dragon's claws dug into the carpet, though Carenath speared deep into hir, grunting as shi pushed hir tail down. That was just a little thing Car did when shi was clenching hir pussy hard, though someone else would surely make use of that in due course.

"Ah... Please... Ropes..." Fyr moaned, licking hir lips, trying hir best not to drool. "Please... I need to cum..."

Ropes purred and assured hir, though shi didn't quite catch the words, that shi was fine, that shi was going to get off. And shi had to believe the feline too, if shi didn't want to take matters into hir own paws: that didn't sound all that fun to Fyr at least. So, shi watched vaguely, out of the corner of hir eye, as Kao, now nude from head to toe with hir breasts out and hir cock throbbing to full hardness, pressed up behind Carenath.

That was where their little trio came into play in the best of ways, though there were a couple of others in their group too that enjoyed similar, Carenath whining as hir tail hole was penetrated.

"Ah... Please..."

It was so sweet, even to Fyr's ears, to hear someone else beg, though shi was under no illusion that shi was right where shi wanted to be, hir pussy clenching, wanting Ropes above all else. And yet shi craved the heat of the cougar's orgasm too, yearning for the hot flood of seed spilling up inside hir pussy, bubbling and drooling out around the join of their bodies. There were simply too many lustful sounds in the room for hir, a clamour of passion swirling and pulling around hir, tension rising in the best of ways.

Yet shi ached for it, hissing through hir teeth as Fyr did hir best to contain hirself, clamping hir jaw shut and shuddering bodily. And yet shi was close, so very close, as Ropes snarled and slammed up inside hir, that cock burying itself deep right at the point where Fyr could not maintain control for a single moment more.