A Poisoned Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be kind?" she asked meekly, and Bromm nodded. He leaned forward and cupped her chin.

"I promise. Unless you want me rough, in which case I'll fuck you silly."

She blushed deeper, and convulsed in a scandalized giggle. Bromm smiled at her, and she bit down a reciprocating smile until she no longer could contain herself. She beamed back at him and took his cock in one hand.

"That's a good girl," Bromm beamed as she shuffled forward on her knees. She lowered her mouth to his cock, one hand holding it steady as her other braced herself against his naked leg. Her mouth opened to swallow his cock, and her bright green eyes stared back at Bromm as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth.

She worked her tongue deftly along and around his cock, pairing the motion of her mouth and tongue with that of her soft, dexterous hands as she worked him. Bromm stared down into her eyes, winding a hand through her golden hair as he pulled her closer. She laughed, muffled by the cock in her mouth, and Bromm could not help but join in. Her eyes danced in the candlelight and Bromm could think of nothing else but throwing her over the bed and fucking her until he could not stir himself to move any more.

"Come now," Bromm said, pulling his cock from her mouth. "Get up here on all fours and let me fuck you at last."

She giggled and stood up, her naked body glowing in the candlelight and a string of spittle hanging from her lips. Bromm clenched a hand around his cock as he guided her onto the bed.

Ilune stepped past him to crawl onto the bed and Bromm took the opportunity to give her a playful slap on her behind. She squeaked in surprise, falling to the bed with a delighted giggle. She landed on her stomach and stretched herself across the bed like a cat before raising herself up onto her hands and knees. Her pink sex beckoned to him, glittering wet in the dim candlelight. Vigorously stroking his cock, Bromm took her by the hip and steadied her for penetration. Ilune moaned with pleasure when he touched his cock to her lips and began to push himself inside her. The pink lips spread apart to admit him, and Bromm felt his whole body quiver.

He planted a foot on the bed and mounted her tight frame, thrusting powerfully into her little body. Ilune squealed with delight the first time his hips slapped against hers and he saw the bedsheets twist up in her hands. He wound a hand through her golden hair and pulled her head back to face him. Her young face was flushed, her green eyes sparkled in the candlelight, and her little breasts bounced on her chest. She bit her lower lip to stifle a moan. Bromm pulled on her hair again, his free hand grabbing at her breasts, where he pinched a nipple between his rough fingers.

Ilune furrowed her brow and her jaw fell open, her moan turning louder and lower as he fucked her. Her bare feet bobbed over the edge of the bed with each thrust of his hips, toes curling. Bromm pulled her up from the bed and her hands pulled the bedsheets up with her. He wrapped her up in an embrace from behind, arms over her breasts as he kissed the nape of her neck. Her long golden hair cascaded down her back, where he felt it pressed between their bodies. Ilune turned her head toward him and kissed him. Bromm heard himself moan against her lips, locked in a lustful embrace or lips and bodies.

He felt he was about to come. He slowed his thrusting and loosened his grip on Ilune. She slumped forward to balance on her hands and knees again, slowly working her hips against his on the edge of the bed.

"I need a moment," Bromm gasped, "I'm not ready to come in you yet."

"Don't take too long," she whined, "I need to be fucked."

There was a sudden burst of chatter outside, floating up from the street and through the open door. An idea struck Bromm.

"I've always wanted to do this," he whispered. He gathered her up in his arms and lifted her from the bed. Ilune giggled anxiously as he carried her around the room, then gasped as she realized he was heading for the balcony door.

Pushing the door open, Bromm stepped outside. The brick beneath his feet was still warm from the day's sun, but a cool night breeze swept over him, prickling his bare skin. With Ilune in his arms, pressed against his chest, he looked out over the city.

"What are you doing, master?!" she cried, and Bromm kissed her little mouth in reply. He set her down on the balcony brick and turned her to face the city.

"It's a beautiful night," he whispered in her ear. Ilune wrapped her arms around herself in a vain attempt at modesty. Bromm looked along the face of the Naked Nymph where other balconies stuck out over the street. They were all vacant, but from the lights in the rooms, he knew that he would have an audience as soon as they could hear him fucking Ilune.

"But master, people will see us," Ilune protested, covering herself with her arms. She peered anxiously over the balcony's edge to the street below. It was late, but the streets were still full of people, most of them drunk. Bromm was feeling the wine as well and could not stop his hands from roaming all up and down her naked body.

"I know they will," he whispered in her ear. "I want them to. I want everyone to see us. I want them to see me fucking you and know that I have you. That you are mine. I want them to want you and to envy me."

Ilune hesitated again. Her eyes searched the rooftops and nearby windows. He saw her bite her lower lip, then she nodded slowly. Bromm smiled. He needed no more encouragement.

Standing behind her in the middle of the balcony, he eagerly guided his hard cock into her. She was still wet, her smooth sex nearly dripping with excitement. He tilted her head back so that he could see her pretty young face. Her mouth hung open and her green eyes had rolled back into her head, which delighted Bromm.

He drew his cock almost all the way out of her and began with a mighty thrust into her, all the way back to the base. His hips clapped against hers and Ilune squealed with surprised delight. That will bring them watch, Bromm thought, then thrust himself into her hard again. Ilune giggled nervously and Bromm could see her scanning the rooftops for the audience they were both sure would emerge.

But that was not on his mind, even though he had brought her out to the balcony for that exact reason. Instead, he became all consumed by the task of fucking her. He slammed his cock into her again, watching over her shoulder as her little breasts bounced and she squealed again. He fucked her vigorously, with powerful strokes that made her little ass clap.

He wrapped her in his arms as he fucked her from behind, losing himself in the moment of fucking a beautiful girl in the cool night air. He felt the night breeze on his body - his bare nipples, his wet cock - and his breath came quicker to him. Ilune was hot in his arms, her whole body shaking and shivering under the assault of his cock.

He turned her head back toward him and kissed her, the heat of their mouths scorching in the cool night. She moaned in pleasure, stifled by the kiss, and he could not help but join in. She clutched at him with her soft little hands, clawing at the arms which embraced her, his face that kiss her, and at the legs that thrust a hard cock inside her. Begging for more through the kiss, she grew weak in the knees.

Ilune sagged on his cock and Bromm caught her before she could fall to the brick. She swung forward, reaching for the balcony rail, and caught it in her hands. Bromm slowed his thrust as she steadied herself against the rail, her breathing coming fast and shallow.

"Are you alright there?" he asked breathlessly, still slowly sliding his cock in and out of her sopping wet sex. Ilune giggled nervously.

"Yes, master. I'm alright."

"That's quite the girl you have there," said a voice, and Bromm turned with a start, his cock slipping out of Ilune. A man stood on the balcony next to him, dressed in only an open nightshirt. His chest was hairy, with a line of dark hair leading down his chest to a stiffening cock swinging between his legs. Bromm smiled at the man and gave him a nod of recognition.

"Thank you, sir. I won her in a card game downstairs just now."

"That must have been quite the game," the man said. He stepped forward and leaned on the rail of his own balcony, staring at Ilune with interest. "Who was foolish to put this girl into the pot?"

"A pirate drunk on success and rum. He lost her on a pair fives."

"His loss," the man murmured, his eyes drinking in the sight of Ilune's naked form in the light of the moon and city lamps. "Apliss smiles on you, and Nystra upon her. She is most beautiful."

"That she is," Bromm agreed. He slid his cock back into Ilune, glowing with pride at the man's compliments. He looked around at the windows again and found that more than a few faces now peered out at them. Even in Torvuls, where every alley had a streetwalker plying her trade, Ilune drew hungry, lusty eyes to her naked body.

"I hope you don't mind if I stand her and watch," the man said. Bromm thrust himself into Ilune hard again.

"Of course I don't mind. That's why I brought her out here," he replied with a laugh. "I wanted to show her off!"

He planted his feet again and began to fuck passionately. Ilune squealed in delight, the hammering force of his hips pushing her further toward the edge of the balcony. Where she had started with her hands gripping the rail stretched out above her head, she slowly was driven over the edge under her waist was pressed against the rail and her whole torso hung naked over the edge. Her golden hair hung to one side, swinging over the street below in motion with her bouncing little breasts as Bromm fucked.

There came a cry from the street below. "Look up there! There's a girl getting fucked!"

Bromm smiled broadly and pushed himself to fuck harder. Looking down into the street, he saw a gaggle of drunken sailors emerge from the Nymph's front door and piled across the street into the market for a better view. The sailors shouted encouragement and solicitations, seating themselves on market stalls and tables closed up for the night.

Ilune took encouragement from them, driving her little ass back onto Bromm's cock with vigor. She turned to look back at him as he fucked, lifting one leg up that he might better penetrate her sex. Bromm took that leg in his hand, lifting it higher off the ground and fucking deep into her. It was a lovemaking pose he knew from the sacred texts of Nystra and paintings on the walls of Her temples, but never one he had tried before.

But tonight was a night of firsts. Ilune moaned with each thrust, pursing her full red lips as she watched his cock plunge into her. Her little breasts bounced on her taut chest, and Bromm felt himself building to climax.

The drunken sailors below were gathering more of a crowd. They shouted and cheered, offering money to take Bromm's place. He heard the clinking of coins being thrown against the building and falling well short of the balcony. The man on the balcony next to him was watching with great interest while stroking his cock. Bromm half-turned his head toward him to give him a proud smile.

The man smiled approvingly at Bromm, but then dropped his eyes to stare at Ilune's ass which shook with each impact of hips. Bromm could not put the audience from his mind. They excited him, even the drunken sailors down below begging to pay for a turn on Ilune. He reveled in their lust, their envy, his own fortune at having such a beautiful concubine. It was everything he wanted.

He thought of the pirate lords he had seen, fucking beautiful courtesans in the Black Lotus, passing through the streets with their entourages of servants and concubines, and snapping up the most beautiful slaves for sale in the market. He had always envied them, wanted to be them. And now, here he was, fucking the girl that everyone else was lusting after. He had achieved his dream.

He was about to come, he realized.

"On your knees, Ilune," Bromm managed. She obeyed quickly, thrusting herself off the rail as soon as his cock came out of her and falling to her knees in front of him. She brushed her long hair back from her face and tilted her face up toward him as he began to stroke himself furiously.

"Give it to her!" came the call from below. "Paint that pretty face with cum!"

On the balcony beside them, their neighbor was near climax himself, furiously stroking his cock with both hands. "Suck him," the man whispered, "Suck him off, girl."

Bromm locked eyes with Ilune. "Obey me," he whispered, his cock about to erupt. "Only me, for I am your master."

She nodded, her green eyes locked onto his. She pressed her lips together and leaned forward, awaiting his cum on her pretty face. Bromm was ready. He came with a great moan of ecstasy, thick ropes of white cum shooting forth from his cock and landing in strips down her face. She smiled a thin smile, her green eyes closed against the cum, and her body shook slightly with a welcoming laugh.

"There it is!" the man next door cried and came as well. His cum shot over the rail, but fell short of Bromm's balcony, instead falling to a lower balcony or the street. Bromm tried not to pay it any mind, but a humorous image crossed his mind of someone down below being showered in a stranger's cum and he could not help but laugh.

He came again, and shot another sticky wad onto Ilune's face. His cum dripped off her chin and onto her chest, where it slowly made its way down her chest to her nipples. She giggled as he came on her again, her eyes still closed but her mouth now open. Some of it went into her mouth, and she opened it wider. Bromm came a fourth time, this time pushing his cock against her mouth to come directly inside it. Ilune took his cock in her soft hands and sucked harder on it, drawing forth another bit of cum, all that he thought he could manage for her, and then some.

"That's a good show," the man next door breathed, his cock now hanging limp. Bromm gave him an exhausted smile.

"It was, but now I'm exhausted. I'll bid you a good night, sir."

"A good night it was, but you must thank your audience," the man said, sweeping an arm out to the drunken sailors gathered below.

Ilune stood up, her face and breasts still dripping. With a giddy smile on her face, she wiped her breasts clean with a delicate finger and licked it dry. Beaming from ear to ear, she turned toward the rowdy crowd and bowed like an actress on the stage. They broke out into raucous applause.

"Can I go next?" one man called, his cock in his hands, and Ilune turned toward Bromm, her face blushing deep red.

"Time to go," he said, and she nodded.

They staggered together into the room, leaving their cheering audience calling for more. Bromm flopped onto the bed, exhausted and drunk, and pulled Ilune down to the bed beside him. She fell into bed with a huge smile on her face, his cum still glistening in the lamplight. She squirmed in uncontrolled excitement, her fists beating the beat beneath her.

"That was amazing," she breathed.

"You were amazing," Bromm leaned over to kiss her, but at the sight of his cum on her lips, he reconsidered. Instead, he kissed each of her pink nipples and then lay back on the bed. Ilune wiped her face clean with the bedsheet and smiled at him. This time, Bromm kissed her on the lips.

Pulling the sheets over them both, she burrowed excitedly into his arms. Bromm wrapped her in his arms and kissed her shoulders again.

"Good night, Ilune. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, master. Sleep well."

Bromm snuffed out the lamp and fell right to sleep.

The sun was high in the sky when Bromm at last awoke the next morning. Still naked, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and raised his head from the pillow. His head was pounding. Lazy summer sunshine of the late morning streamed into the room from the open windows, the balcony doors still wide open and the drapes rustling in the breeze. He was tangled in the bedsheets, still damp from the night's exertions.

Rising to his seat, he found Ilune sitting naked on the room's couch, her arms hugging her knees to her chest. She had wrapped a spare blanket around her shoulders and pulled her long hair over her shoulders to hang over her bare breasts.

"Good morning, beautiful," Bromm smiled, and Ilune returned his greeting with a slight smile of her own.

"Good morning, master," she replied softly. Bromm was grateful for that, for his head still hurt. Outside his window, the city was abuzz with activity. He heard the chatter of the great market directly beneath his window, a fishmonger hawking the day's catch, a cart clattering along the cobblestones, and the distant clinking of coins.

"Watching me sleep?" he teased. Ilune buried her face in her knees to hide her smile.

"I was waiting for you to wake up," she replied quietly. "It is late in the day."

"The city isn't going anywhere," he replied.

Bromm swung his legs over the edge of the bed and yawned, stretching his arms toward the ceiling. Ilune pressed her face against her knees to hide a smile at the sight of his cock between his legs.

"You like what you see?" Bromm teased. "Come," he stood up and held out a hand toward her. "We should wash before we present ourselves to the world."

He led her into the bath, where a tub of beaten copper awaited them. He filled it with steaming hot water from the tap, exchanging caresses and kisses with Ilune as they waited. Once full, they stepped into the tub together and the hot water invaded every crevice of their bodies. Bromm sank into the water up to his nose, blowing bubbles in the water. Ilune lowered herself into the bath more cautiously, wincing at the hot water climbed her legs and then embraced her pink shaven sex. Bromm smiled beneath the water's surface and pulled her down into his arms. The girl murmured with pleasure in the bath, and Bromm kissed her soft neck at the spot where she loved it most. She giggled with unrestrained delight, and he whispered a sweet nothing into her ear. His big hands cupped her breasts and squeezed. Ilune turned her head back and kissed him.

Bromm took her head in his hand and held her close for the kiss. Her lips were soft and warm, her tongue deft and insistent in his mouth. Her soft hands closed around his cock and she began to stroke him again. Bromm turned her around in his arms and lifted her up into his lap. The hot water felt cooler now in comparison to her body pressed against him. Ilune kissed his lips, then his neck and chest as she worked her way down toward his cock.

She got down on all fours in the bath, her bare back half sunken in the water as she put her tongue to his cock. The naked white expanse of her body stretched away from him her pretty face down to the pink soles of her feet underneath the faucet. Bromm laid back in the bath, his arms over the edge, as Ilune took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him. Her wet hair, now dark gold, clung to her body and Bromm pulled it into a single lock, holding it like reins in his hand.

Ilune worked her red tongue around her cock head in slow, sensuous circles, her beautiful green irises staring back at him as she worked. Bromm heard himself moan as he sank deeper into the steaming hot water. The outside world melted away, and all he could think of was Ilune. She slapped his hard cock against her tongue, softly giggling with delight as she did. Bromm ran a hand through her wet hair.

Lust overcame him. His cock was hard enough already. He sat up, his cock sliding from her grasp, and took Ilune by the hands. She smiled in anticipation as she rose to her knees in the bath and awkwardly slid forward into his lap. Bromm steadied his cock as he lifted her onto it. Her smooth, shaven sex slid onto his cock and again her red lips widened in a perfect ruby circle as he entered her. Ilune moaned as she sank to the base of his cock and he wound his hands through her wet hair. She leaned her head back and Bromm kissed her throat, her chest, her breasts, nibbling at her delicate little nipples as he hungrily began to bounce her on his hard cock.

123456...8