A Pooling of Sheer Energy

Story Info
Wet 'n' Wild.
3.1k words
4.43
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace returned home tired. Her day had not been utterly terrible nor actually busy. But she had risen today with a restless urge to have the day for herself.

Now, in Grace's life, she hardly ever had a day for herself. She was a servitor to her lover, Rebecca. She gladly surveyed and took care of everything within her Mistress's purview.

But Grace was only human, and even as a happy and well looked after slave...she still had times that she could use for herself.

She kicked off her heels and padded through from the foyer to the living area. Her silky nude nyloned toes ferally kneading the plush pile of the carpeting.

It was quiet, but silence was not what she needed.

Her body and yearning soul needed pampering and touch, but she knew that her nightly tasks would be geared towards the unwavering pleasures and needs of her owner.

She placed her handbag on one of the barstools lining the perimeter breaking den from kitchen when she heard the distant voice of her lover. That call...that summons...a powerful purr entangling her even from afar. How had she even known she'd come home? It sounded as if she were all the way out on their back patio.

Sliding her hands down her sides to smooth out her skirt and sliding a finger primly along the line of her lips, she sauntered through to the back of the open-air salon to see where the voice was coming from...and indeed, could see a shapely feminine outline in the pool.

Grace gave a soft sigh that she immediately regretted. All ideas of self-care tossed out the window. That tired face immediately vanishing beneath a ravishing and charming smile as she moved out onto the veranda surrounding the pool environs.

As her Mistress turned slowly about, slicking back her honey blonde hair, Grace noticed that she was nude, save for a very tell-tale pair of lovely soaked through black hose. No seams, no patterns, no elegance and in this environment...no subtlety. Grace could see her milky white hips in all obviousness curving above the surface of the water along with the swell sloped ridge of her cocktip.

Her soft pendulous breasts bounced feather-light with her turn and her ruby red smile melted Grace's heart.

Grace stood there blushing ever slightly under the gaze of her lover. The soft dainty pads of her silk encased feet warming on the sun-licked concrete of the patio.

'Strip,' she hissed longingly.

With a rush of heat, Grace carefully removed her blazer, folded it once and slid it over the back of one of their patio loungers. She carefully and meticulously unbuttoned her cream-colored blouse, loosening a light frill tie at her collar under that penetrating onlooking gaze. Gently shrugging the flimsy garment off of her shoulders releasing her lightly cupped tits to the warm air and betraying her excited heaving breath to the glistening wet beauty stood just below her.

Rebecca had been watching with studied interest, elbow propped upon the lip of the pool with one stark eyebrow popped up with full-disclosed delight.

Grace's bra was the same sheer nude as her hose, albeit with the finest intricate lace vines weaving their way around the swell of her tits. The heaving beauties straining against the sheer weave as her spine arched when she reached to unhook and free them. The diaphanous garment drifting like a feather down her arms.

Rebecca enjoyed the cords and veins standing out amongst her arm movements almost as much as those playing across her toy's leg movements and lazily followed the bra's journey to the ground.

Grace bent to unzip her skirt, and hooking her thumbs into the waist, shimmied her hips...shucking the tight skirt off her ass with a swish against her nylon clad body.

Her rigid excited dick was already severely tenting her sheers.

With a slow smile, she turned on the spot and bent fully to slide the piece to the ground and Grace was sure she heard a rushed intake of excited breath from behind her.

Rebecca watched as her property bent in two and she witnessed that fat scrotal sac mash between her girl's thighs, the sheer silk simply clinging lovingly to her balls.

'Come...come to me, Grace.' She beckoned to her charge with a crook of her finger.

She could not help but groan lightly as her girl turned and afforded her a look of utter surrender, slinking slowly down the steps with a deliberate pad of those soft beautiful feet.

Her cock twitched as she watched her girl's hose soak through, the nude weave disappearing against her wet flesh.

Grace waded slowly across to her and entered her owner's embrace, swiftly pressing a kiss to Rebecca's bottom lip, plucking at the juicy shining jewel of her bottom tier...pressing her body tightly into her lover.

Rebecca relished the malleable supple warmth of her lover...her toy.

Grace swiftly began to sink into the waters, ready to accept her Mistress into the silk of her throat, but she was stopped.

Rebecca placed a firm hand on her girl's shoulder, just as the slender fingers of her expert cock-teasing slut were about to graze under her shaft and stroke the heavy pole.

'No love...' Rebecca paused assessing this stunning slave before her. 'Oh Grace, I know you better than you can ever imagine...better than you know yourself...'

Grace twitched and shivered, awaiting her Mistress's every word or command, listening acutely to every syllable.

Rebecca took a moment to drink in and assess her hosiery loving charge. She held such delight in Grace's readiness and enthusiasm to fulfill her every wish.

'I want no questions... Tonight is for you, lover.'

She swiftly dipped Grace as if in the midst of the most intimate of dances and kissed her. Hard yet gentle as she caressed Grace's wet turgid rod through her hose.

She felt Grace's spine bow under her fingers and relished the heavy gasp, lost herself in the widened eyes and adored the soft chocolate halo now borne aloft around her head by the sheer ripples of their body's movements.

She brought her girl back up and led her to the steps again. Their bodies glistening with beads of moisture in the shallowing waters. Rebecca guided Grace to straddle the hand railing, watching as her delicious form climbed up the fixed chrome pole and drape along its hot unyielding surface.

She allowed a little grin as she saw the girl's cock and balls mash around the rail, sticking even more awkwardly out against her nudes, and her tits to be perfectly cleaved by the bar.

She moved up behind her and began to caress and massage her spine and shoulders, letting her fingers and knuckles gently, firmly knead her beauty's flesh.

Rebecca traced her digits deftly down along her love's flanks, watching the subtle play of muscle and skin under fingertips, feeling the barely there veil of silk, enjoying the deeper arch that Grace adopted after perching up upon her tip toes. She quivered as she heard the audible purr from her girl as she rose up along the heavy bar, her inviting ass lifted high upon those supple stems.

Rebecca was in such a state of delight rising up behind her girl as the water surged around their legs. She drew her nails down lightly over the globes of Grace's ass.

The Dominant pondered as she watched that plump pliable derriere lift instinctively off the bar to the touch of her Mistress's fingers. Grace was actually the perfect moniker for her girl. She seemed so reserved, every movement so deliberate...that is until you watched her smile and her playful nature seeped out amongst the crease of her lips.

Grace really did everything for her, and her fatigue was showing through. She kept it hidden so well, but a body could only take so much. Her slave truly deserved this. Rebecca shivered with gladness that she was able to take this time to return some portion of favor, replenish and nourish her treasure here tonight. Bestow upon her, her gratitude upon her beloved pet. Grace would never have asked for it herself. She was perfection and selflessness.

Rebecca slid her fingers over her charge's perched and displayed rump again and again, stimulating the sheer silk clinging to that soaked through ass. She pushed her nails against that irising bud that winked at her form under the diaphanous hose, watching her girl's spine tense with fascination.

Slowly and quite reverently, Rebecca teased a hole out of her lover's hose with her middle and index nails. Penetrating the wet filmy material to get at the prettiest rose beneath. She felt her girl almost lurch feeling the piercing of that veil and a soft unladylike grunt as if it was not merely her nude sheers that had just been violated.

Rebecca looked up along the bar, reading her lover's expression just as she inserted her finger's up into that anal cavity. Scissoring her index and middle apart to spread her girl open a bit, watching that tight ring iris open and clench as Rebecca continued to attempt to prise her open.

She almost caught her breath as she noticed the slow curl to Grace's lip, that subtle change in expression as if shouting 'yes' to her owner.

Her fingers slid well up within the confines of her lover's velvet canal with deliberate precision, causing Grace to arch up like a cat.

Grace's semi-floating legs curled upwards, toes flexing in fully transparent nylon.

Rebecca continued to work her digits in and out of Grace's willing hole when her charge turned her head and whispered, 'I know you stated this night was for me, Mistress, and I am grateful, oh am I grateful...but I need you to fuck me...please.'

It was Rebecca's turn for an upcurled lip. The corners of her mouth drawing tightly upwards like her cock.

'Oh, my heart...' She lunged forward, her fingers surging up within that fantastic bum, feeling along the inner walls with fervor and purred, 'I do believe that that can be arranged!'

She relished the tremor that licked up along her girl in that moment.

She then pulled her fingers slowly out from the sexy smooth crevice of her pet and eased her down from her high chrome perch, noting how thick, rigid and excited her lover had become with the knowledge that she was about to get invaded.

Rebecca lay Grace down upon the steps so that her head was lain within the shallowest bit of water, and without preamble, slicked her wet hose up around her dick and jammed it into the teased awaiting hole she'd made in Grace's sheers.

In one single driven stroke she stuffed her slave up good to the haft of her pole, watching her love arch, her mouth drop open and splutter over the water sloshing about from her owner's eager thrusting movements. Smiling she looked on as Grace attempted to lift her head up above water. Albeit, very shallow, the rushed rippling waves as Rebecca fucked her splashed the pool water over her head and face with every pressed forward surge, ensuring that Grace would need to capture and breathe air in almost desperation around her heated moans and pants.

Not letting up for a moment, Rebecca was too engrossed in the feel of her lover's tight ass clamping on her dick urgently with every stroke. Grace had asked for this after all. So, she churned the stunner's insides as their bodies both churned the pool.

The additional gasps, splutters and spit-outs on top of Grace's moans merely added to the piquancy of the moment and spurred on Rebecca's already much-heightened excitement. She cocked her hips and pistoned into her lover fully, so every hot hard stroke could be enjoyed and savored.

She watched as Grace's hand lifted above her and clutched at the cement lip of the pool as she was pounded, her knuckles swiftly going white as she held on to something...anything...!

Rebecca was so absorbed, as always, with the taking of this young, nubile body, her own body awash with giddy euphoric need and pleasure as each begging cry for more permeated her being.

Upsweeping Grace's legs and grasping at her calves, Rebecca put in a good few more forceful strokes before she began to tense up, her body ready to over tip and unload...and she knew Grace could feel it too

The sheer knowledge that she was about to be stuffed full of her Mistress's spunk set her off. Grace tensed and rubbed against the cement step, further ruining the crotch of her hose, her dick rocketed off and her semen pumped right into the pool water like a heavy meat syringe.

Spurred on by her property's desperate ejaculation, Rebecca lunged urgently into her ass and began to fervently unload. Grunting with exertion as she held her lover's legs out back behind her and reamed her again and again in a feverish tirade of deep thrusts to milk out all the fertile residue from her heavy sac.

Grace's moans were a crescendo of lust in Rebecca's ears. Every syllable announcing her sheer delight in being packed so full of seed.

Upon depositing every last drop of semen into that tight little cum pouch, Rebecca slowly pulled out of her lover's anal tract and stroked her softly. Slow, soft caresses to allow the water around them to calm once again and regain some sense of serenity and stillness. She felt Grace calm as assuredly as their environs, purring contentedly, arching under Rebecca's fingers and nuzzling her head to her owner's palm.

'How do you feel baby doll?'

'I feel...so loved...Mistress...'

Rebecca offered a short laugh and tipped her lover's chin up, 'I meant in terms of your most recent stresses...'

Long lashed lids peered up, her tongue tip lashing out at her owner's digits. 'I feel sated, Mistress, I needed this...thank you.' Grace proceeded to suckle her lover's fingertips softly.

'Well, we aren't done just yet, baby...' Rebecca grinned and watched, allowing Grace a few moments to enjoy each precious finger which held her captive.

Slowly Rebecca helped Grace to her feet, audibly marveling at the way the girl's ruined hose clung to her. Ladders working their way up those fine slender legs and her oversized overexcited dick swaying as she lifted out of the pool. Rebecca still couldn't figure out where she hid her pole in those prim, tight and short business skirts. She was much larger in girth than Rebecca's own...and she was no slouch herself, hefting her silk clad unit in her fingers as she followed Grace's swaying hips.

'On the lounger, Grace, head at the bottom, feet upon the headrest.'

'Yes, Mistress.' Grace readily obeyed

Rebecca lifted the headrest section to incline and then straddled her girl after she had settled, resting her round derriere just above the swell of Grace's tits. Reaching for Grace's left foot, she pulled the leg towards her, caressing the calf and nuzzling her ankle, hugging the foot to her as she watched toes spread in their transparent prison.

She rubbed her cheek all over the cool dampness of ankle and foot, letting her slave collect little tell-tale pockets of dribble from the corners of her owner's lips. Gods how her stockinged feet excited her! She lavished this beautiful foot with all her love as she listened to Grace's deeply invested purr behind her.

She then drew the flat of her tongue along that foot, grasping tighter as Grace jerked instinctively from the feathery tickle of wet velvet. Rebecca held on, trying to still the kicking foot. Them, resuming the broad torrid strokes over the top and sole of that sexy desirable foot, relishing in the wriggling toes and hearing the closed mouth moans behind her knowing instinctively that her pet's bottom lip was caught up in her teeth. She reached and gathered Grace's right foot up as well, hugging them to her tits and licking both soles at once, then mashing the soles together and tongue fucking the narrow crevice between them.

Clamping her lips over random toes one at a time, suckling them hungrily as she alternated with lashes of her tongue. Thoroughly enjoying the tense impatient wriggling of her lover's oh so delicious body underneath her.

Suddenly, Rebecca's spine shot up ramrod straight as she squealed and shuddered in startlement. Grace had maneuvered her lover's thick rod back between the thighs they were nestled amongst and up over her own breasts, the pulsing root of steel bent awkwardly, swollen sac pushed to the side so that Grace could get in that dick suckling that had been denied her when she first entered the pool. The delicious slut lips clamped round the bulbous knob and began suckling with utter zeal and abandon.

Rebecca continued to shudder, moaning unendingly into Grace's feet. Sucking those sexy silk covered toes with boundless verve as she felt her aching balls preparing to blast all over again, bloated and ripe within the confines of their sheer black prison. Her girl was drawing as much dick as she could handle down her throat given their awkward positioning.

The lounger pitched a bit, creaking against the patio as both hungry women suckled, savored and enjoyed each other's appendages. Moans spilling from both as they teetered on the brink of second orgasms both.

Rebecca almost came simply hearing the heavy slurps of suction that her girl was affording to her dick as she, herself, dined upon the silken digits of those feet. The combination of her girl's moans and slurps and the thrusting motion of metal legs against cement as the lounger pitched and lurched were spurring Rebecca to her climax.

She gasped startled once again as Grace shot her load heavily against her tummy, braiding her navel with hot ropes of she-spunk, that slave dick arcing madly as it simply unloaded out of any aim or control. That splash of hot semen caused Rebecca to begin to erupt in tandem. Her hot load simply pumping into Grace's mouth until it frothed at the corners of her lips.

Both women panted for breath as their swollen testicles were milked. Their curved forms heaving awkwardly against each other in spent euphoric bliss. Grace crawled around within the patio chair and began to lick her cum off of Rebecca's stomach in slow broad shovels of her tongue to lap off every last drop of her sweet semen.

After a while, relaxing in decadent silk-soaked afterglow, Rebecca drew Grace up to her feet and they began to pad on through to the bedroom, Grace's head slumping pleasure drunk to her Mistress's shoulder.