A Pound of Flesh Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, now, that's ... uncalled for, Dave. Look, Nicky's a wimp. He's a sissy. Yes, I lied about not cheating on him. I would have done so, anyway, balls or no balls, but I want my husband to be able to legally consummate the union, so that he can't annul it later. Then he could only get a divorce and if I needed that, I could take him to the cleaners. Nicky had money, or so I thought. Once he didn't have his balls and he seemed not as rich as he first claimed to be, we were history. You and I, however, well, no reason that you can't fuck us both, is there? Maybe he can be my cuckold boyfriend instead of my cuckold hubby," Nancy sneered, making me want to vomit.

"So, you were probably already cheating, weren't you?" I turned on the tapes on my home phone.

"Of course, but no reason that you can't get any of that action. Hell, I've already found a new man, and we'll see if he has the stones to fuck me before the third date. I told him that he has to wait at least that long. If he's any kind of man, though, he'll fuck me sooner, anyway. Then I'll respect him, of course, if he isn't stupid enough to believe that no always means no," Nancy smirked.

"So, for you, no doesn't always mean no, then?" I clarified.

"Not with me. Just take what you want, and I do mean, 'you,' by the way. I've wanted to take you to bed for ages. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing, a bad guy who puts on a nice guy front. I've seen how you look at me. You hate me and yet you want me. You want to hate fuck me, so do it, okay? Fucking rape me already! Don't worry about my new boyfriend or about Nicky. That's not important.

"A real man fucks whomever he wants, whether the woman agrees to it or not. Or the sissy, in Nicky's case. If you don't know how to overcome a girl's reluctance, you're not a real man in my book. That's why Dad's so pathetic and why he drinks so much. He knows that Mom's cheating on him because he's not a real man, so he drinks to hide his pain at being a beta cuck male. Girls like me, who tease boys, we do it, or at least I do it, to test the man and see what it takes to make him snap and fuck me, anyway," Nancy laughed and my blood ran cold, though thankfully, Chelsea and Monica finished up by now.

"You know, rape isn't funny. Plenty of real people endure it, including women who have suffered years of trauma and worse from it, and feel much differently from you. As for Nicky, again, why did he always have to give and you always take?" I repeated the query.

"Because he always gave and I always took. Open your eardrums, Philly boy! If he had taken instead of given, he would have gotten instead of being had. It's not my fault that he was dumb and weak enough to always roll over like a puppy for me. I didn't actually expect him to do all that jazz, but it was another reason to take advantage of him. That's what happens to wimps. I honestly hoped, at least partly, that he would be man enough to put his foot down, but since he didn't, I was going to make him live to regret it by paying through the nose.

"All that he had to do was grow a pair, funny that, given that he's lost his pair, and man up for me. Instead, he wimped out every time. If he had kept wimping out, I'd have just conned him into a cock cage and made him my cuckold sissy bitch. That was coming soon. These were all tests and every time he failed them, he deserved being treated like that. I don't respect any man who lets me push him around and I definitely don't love him. He's a wuss, okay, and he doesn't deserve to pass on his genes. I would have made him raise another man's baby and eventually kicked him out of the house, anyway, once I no longer needed him.

"Then you probably would have taken him in, sucker for losers that you are ... I've always hated the term 'underdog.' I don't root for the little guy. I never have. They're stupid and weak and deserve to be downtrodden. They're not 'underdogs.' They're just losers, evolutionary dead ends. I laughed like crazy when Sly took his balls, and then I found Sly and fucked him good to thank him for it. He did every woman, and the whole world, a favor by clipping Nicky's ... wings. He probably did Nicky a favor, too, given that he's now your bottom bitch and that's more sex than he ever had before," Nancy laughed wickedly, convinced of her own superiority.

"I see ... well, for the record, Nicky's not a wimp. He was just a romantic. It's a pity that his romance and naive chivalry was wasted on someone loathsome like you. You disgust me and I would rather fuck an honest slut like your mother than a game-playing cunt like you, even though she must be pushing fifty by now.

"At least she doesn't pretend to be a virgin. At least she doesn't like about or hide what she is, though she didn't expose your lies, either. Now, do you have a point or did you call to chew the flab and put my boyfriend down?" I tore Nancy a new asshole, even as Monica cradled Nicky and let him suck her tits, and Chelsea put her arms around my waist from behind.

"Yes, I want ... to sleep with you. I know what you said, but honestly, you can take out all your hate on me by chewing me out or you can do it by fucking the holy hell out of me. Which option is more fun? The angrier you get, the more you turn me on, Dave. Can I tell you a second? My best sex ever was when I pretended to be Mom and slipped into bed with Dad, making him fuck me angrily and not be any wiser. He still doesn't know that he's not only strayed from the marriage bed, but committed incest with his own daughter!

"I've done it a more few times since, as he's so drunk that it's fun and I never get caught. I love how angry he gets. It's the only time that I respect him enough to desire him, and God, it's fucking awesome when he changes from a sad wimp to an angry, bitter old man ready to fuck me to death, thinking that I'm Mom. So, how about it?" Nancy taunted me.

"You should totally do it. Hate fuck the bitch!" Chelsea whispered in my ear.

"I agree," Nicky laughed, shocking me now ... he wanted me to do that to his ex?

"Yeah, slam it to her and show her no mercy. Just think. She'll be putty in your hands and you can use that against her. Women like that will bully men who they can push around, but if you're tough and keep her in line, she'll respect and fear you. That sort of woman is excited most by a man who she can't manipulate or control. Trust me. My sister, Esperanza, is the same way. Maybe you can fuck her, too, some time. She badly needs that kind of lay to keep tolerable for all of us. She becomes a beast when she doesn't get laid," Monica encouraged me with a text that she sent my cell phone.

"Okay, but on my terms and conditions. Are you ready for them?" I taunted Nancy, sure that she would find these stipulations too much even for her ... boy was I wrong!

"Sure, take your best shot at me. Tell me your terms for surrender. I just want to get some of that angry dick of yours. I've never had a Jew before, anyway. Daddy would flip his lid if he even thought of a Jew getting into my panties. He barely tolerated the idea of a Greek. To him, if you're not a WASP, you're inferior, anyway. Yeah, I should have mentioned, but Daddy is the sort who misses the good old days when country clubs were white, rich Christians from old money as much as possible. No ethnic types at all. He doesn't even like Catholics. He threw a hissy fit when they let a French-Canadian who got rich off cigars into the club. So, what are your terms, Dave?" Nancy challenged me.

"One, we meet where I say, when I say, and yes, you're at my beck and call, not vice versa. If we do this, you're basically my booty call and I expect the booty when I call for it, but don't expect me to jump or say 'how high,' when you ask for it. Our affair is going to happen all on my terms, by my rules, or I can just walk. I have Nicky and I have other women, so I'm not hard up for sex. You, however, seem to be more than you used to be," I insisted.

"Okay, I can live with that. It's not ideal, but as you said, you can easily walk out, so you have the leverage and I respect that. You're clearly in control of this affair, at least for now. Knowing you, the moment that this changed, you'd turn your back on me and never give me a second thought. You hate that you even desire me, but you do. It's all about the hate fuck, and, yes, I know that part of you just wants to stick it to me somehow, even by fucking me. What's next?" Nancy asked, even as Chelsea started licking my taint and fingering my asshole.

"Very well. The second condition is also non-negotiable. Some restitution for Nicky and me. It can be financial or sexual, but you'll pay him back somehow for the loss of his balls ... and you'll pay me back for the fifty k I lost by saving his dick. If you think that screwing me is gonna cut it, when you clearly benefit as much from the sex as I do, you're smoking something. I've got some ideas, but you're not gonna like them. In any case, that's the deal, so deal with it if you want me," I really milked my leverage now, halfway expecting her to walk at this point, but Nancy held firm.

"So be it. Consider it a done deal from my end. I will compensate both of you. I guess that's fair. You're one tough negotiator, Dave. Then again, you are a Jew. So ... what else?" Nancy asked me, very anxious and curious now.

"Third, don't call me 'Dave.' You lost that privilege when you screwed my best friend over. Call me something else, but not that," I demanded.

"Very well, sir!" Nancy laughed again, this time trying to be silly, I guessed.

"Sir works for me. Or Mr. Feldman. Or David. But not 'Dave.' That's for my close friends and you're definitely not one of those. Fourth, I get to fuck your mother, and you will help me get into her panties. I've occasionally wanted to fuck her, when she didn't do something too snooty or bitchy to turn me off. Mostly, though, it's because your father's an anti-Semite, and I really hate anti-Semites. Certainly more than enough to fuck his wife...

"Besides, my fifth requirement is that you keep sleeping with your father. Why? Because, even though I loathe your father, I also despise your mother. Making both of them get sloppy seconds seems like poetic justice to me. I suspect that she's a bigot of some kind, too, and I hate bigots of all kinds, even though anti-Semites are the worst in my view. Oh, and by sloppy seconds, I'm being literal. You're not to wash or douche after fucking your old man, and your mother isn't to wash or douche after I pound her, either. Nor are you to wash or douche after I do you, and yes, I'll have you fuck him with my cum still inside your twat," I chuckled as I laid down the law.

"Oh, is that? I thought that you'd come up with something ... difficult," Nancy dared me, which was a foolish mistake on her part.

"Oh, that's not all. I want you to help me lure Sly Mackenzie into a trap. I want that bastard to suffer most of all. To that end, you have to keep fucking him, at least for now. Tough enough yet?" I taunted her now.

"That's better, but I hoped for something even harder than that. Something that would make me hate you even more and make my panties even wetter with lust. Is that really the best that you got?" Nancy definitely upped the ante.

"Okay, you want to play it that way. When not told otherwise, at my place, you'll be naked, with a butt-plug that you'll purchase at your own expense. You'll clean out your ass every time before you show up, in case I want to butt-fuck you. Oh, and this is permanent, until I say it's not. This means that I dump you, not the other way around. If you break it off before I'm done with you, for any reason, I will never fuck you again. Ever. Period. There's no returning to me. We're done for good. Don't be thinking that you can break it off, regret doing so, and come back to my bed. It doesn't work like that. So, think long and hard before you enter a relationship with me, even this kind, which is more or less you as my personal slut, not my girlfriend.

"Are we clear? We're not boyfriend and girlfriend here. You're my sexual plaything, not vice versa. When I tire of you, I get to pass you onto someone else, and you'd best treat that person with the same respect that you give me. Is that clear? Oh, and while you're with me, you're break it off with the new boyfriend, but not your side lays, who probably don't care.

"The reason for that is that you're going to become Sly Mackenzie's new girlfriend, you see. Make him think that he's the only one, of course, and that you've stopped screwing around. After Sly, well, we'll see what happens, of course. But for now, Sly is your new boyfriend and you know why. Who better than his girlfriend to entrap him? Tough enough yet?" I pushed the envelope.

"Now we're getting somewhere! Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Feldman. I'm going to love it, especially if you take me nice and rough, just how I like it! I will be very disappointed if you don't hold me to your rules, too. I hope that you keep me in line. That's all I've been looking for, a badass guy to put me in my place and make sure I stay there where I belong. Nicky couldn't handle me, but clearly you can. By the way, I do feel at least a little bad that Nicky never lost his virginity ... well, THAT virginity, I mean. Anyway, you know my number. I'll do whatever you ask and you know it!" Nancy finished shocking me with her evident secret submissive pain slut side.

"Very well, then. It's going to be ... an ... interesting ... affair to be sure. Goodbye for now, slut," I said, even as Chelsea bent over for me and I lubed up to enter her ass.

Well, that was certainly a twist and I was glad that I was on vacation for now. I definitely planned to use Nancy as my slut in the next day or so. For now, though, I wanted her to sweat a little. I wasn't able to just grab her when she most hoped for it ... it would be on my time and my terms, or not at all. The bitch owed me ... and Nicky that much, of course. I winked at Nicky as he now got busy giving Monica a rimjob and he winked back, very glad that I was gonna put his ex in her place at last ... To think that she had volunteered for it, no less! This was too good a chance for payback to pass up!

12