A Pre-Marriage Medical Exam

Story Info
Tom’s pre-wedding medical exam takes a surprising turn.
5.5k words
4.53
27.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom sat on the examination bed in the doctor's office, swinging his legs back and forth. It was strangely warm for a doctor's office -- in his experience they were always freezing. He was slightly nervous, not knowing what he should expect.

He was here at the behest of his parents-in-law to be. He had been with his fiance Soraya for two years now, but he'd never felt they had warmed up to him. Tom had originally thought it was the cultural difference -- him being British and her parents being Iranian. However, after a while, he figured that it was more likely the fact that Soraya's family were multi-multimillionaires who owned real estate in a dozen cities, and his father was a builder who owned a terrace house in Milton Keynes. No one was ever going to be good enough for their daughter.

He guessed that they had been waiting for the whole relationship to blow over, so when he and Soraya announced their engagement, he hadn't been surprised that her parents had reacted quite coolly. In that light, it made sense when her mother had approached him quietly a few days later at a family dinner, dressed immaculately as always.

"Well Tom, if you're going to marry our daughter, then we do want to make sure that everything is in order," she said archly. "You have to understand that we need to be sure about these things. We want to welcome you into the family, but a few points need to be cleared up first."

He'd gotten used to swallowing his pride with this woman, so he submitted to the list of checks they requested with good grace. It was all arranged through an external agency -- the background check, the lengthy pre-nup negotiations. Soraya was worth it after all -- nothing like her parents, she was quiet, charming, and beautiful.

He wasn't quite sure though where the examination today fit in. The only thing he'd been told by the agency was that he would need to go to a certain clinic in London for a health check -- and that it would be better if he didn't tell Soraya.

As he sat, lost in thought, the door popped open and the doctor arrived. She was a Middle Eastern woman with thick black hair and a friendly face. She seemed in her early forties, and was very short, with a curvy body that her white coat did nothing to hide. Tom had to admit, she was quite attractive, especially as she carried herself with so much authority.

"Welcome! I'm Doctor Madani. I see you're here for the full check up. You signed off on everything at reception right?"

"Yes! I signed something at least. So uhm, what am I actually here for?"

"Well, get undressed, and you'll find out!" she said cheerily.

Tom hesitated, but there was a steely glint in the doctor's eye that suggested it wasn't worth arguing with her. He stripped off his jeans and shirt, socks, and then finally his underwear. Standing stark naked in front of Doctor Madani, the room suddenly felt a bit cooler. He blushed as she appraised him with a glance.

Tom was happy with his body, his trim build kept well muscled by his work in construction. He knew Soraya certainly found him attractive, and loved his strength and rough hands. The only thing he was slightly self-conscious about was that he was a grower, not a shower. Hard, he was by far bigger than the average man. Soft, on the other hand, he was quite a bit smaller. His scrotum had tightened with the sudden chill of being naked, and his cock perched neatly on top. He though he noticed a small smile on the doctor's face, and he sighed.

"Well, let's get started then."

Despite his nakedness, the first part of the examination felt very normal. Breathing in and out, getting a blood test, checking his moles. The doctor's businesslike demeanour helped him to forgot that she was fully clothed, and that he was standing around with his bollocks out. It took him by surprise when she suddenly said:

"Right, that's all done. Now, I'm just going to take a look at your penis."

"Woah, what? Why's that?" he asked, crossing his hands across his crotch.

"Oh this is very standard. We need to check for sexually transmitted diseases, any other abnormalities. Can't have you bringing any nasty surprises to the marriage bed right?" she said in a matter of fact voice.

"But I haven't..." he fell silent.

---

The truth was that he hadn't had sex for the last two years, ever since meeting Soraya. He'd known going in that she was very traditional in that sense - at the age of 24, she had never had sex - and that they'd need to wait for marriage. He was proud of himself for waiting -- he was sure that not every man would have been so patient. But the lack of sex, getting by on just feeling each other up, had been a struggle. Though just a few months ago there had been one incident that he still couldn't get out of his head.

They had been watching a Netflix series late at night, with her parents asleep somewhere upstairs in their massive house, and there had been a particularly erotic scene where a woman gave her boyfriend a blowjob. Soraya had been lying with her head on Tom's lap, and he noticed her become very still.

"Have you...have you got an erection?" she asked carefully.

Tom stifled a laugh. The combination of watching the scene, and Soraya's head shifting back and forth on his lap had indeed made him hard.

"Uhm...yeah sorry. Just the pressure of your head, you know."

There was a long silence.

"Can I take it in my mouth? Your...penis I mean."

The world seemed to fall quiet for Tom. He couldn't believe what he'd heard, and it had come out of absolutely nowhere, but it had been very clear. Soraya had never even seen his cock, and now she wanted to suck it? He decided he needed to act quickly, to avoid the moment slipping away.

"Sure," he said, trying to act casual, "if you want."

Soraya sat up, and he unbuckled his pants. He pulled out his cock, which was already stiffening, pointing directly upright. He knew Soraya didn't have material for comparison, but even she seemed to sense that it was big.

She stared at it for a second, the light from the TV flickering across her large dark eyes and the soft features of her face. She didn't say anything, but instead lay back down, opened her mouth, and gently, slowly, wrapped it around the head of his cock. He gasped as her soft lips softly sucked and her tongue pried around, her dark hair falling across his lap and hiding her face.

He brushed her hair aside, and moaned at the sight of her pushing his cock as far into her mouth as it would go. She gagged a little, then kept going, with a determined look in her eyes. Despite Tom's size, she was managing to get at least half of his length in her mouth, and the feeling of pushing towards her throat was incredible.

All too soon though, the sheer unexpected nature of the blowjob brought him to the edge. The fact that this woman who he'd never even seen naked was now lying with her head in his lap sucking him off was so surprising, and with the lack of sex over the last years, his endurance wasn't what it once was.

"Soraya, oh god, I'm going to cum. You'd better..." he tried to warn her.

Yet instead, she looked up at him, then pushed on. There was not much technique to what she was doing, but the feeling of being so completely inside her mouth was enough. Before he could even warn her again, he jolted with his orgasm, and felt a burst of cum shoot into the warm wetness of her mouth. Soraya gagged again, but kept up the pace, swallowing repeatedly as what felt like a river of cum spilled out of his cock. Finally, she swallowed for the last time and raised up her head, wiping her lips. She was breathing heavily.

"Wow Soraya..." He couldn't think of anything more intelligent to say. "What...where did that come from?"

She suddenly looked very shy as she curled up next to him.

"I just wanted to know that I could."

That had been the first and last time that he'd been so intimate with her, and he had been longing for the next time ever since.

---

Back in the doctor's office, Tom was busy informing the doctor that he hadn't had sex in two years. It seemed to make little impact.

"Well...not to doubt you Tom, but you would say that wouldn't you? If you had I mean. Can't hurt to check can it!"

"Well...I suppose not."

"Great, let me just get down and take a look."

Doctor Madani squatted down, quite flexibly for someone her age, with such a round figure. She gently took his penis between two gloved fingers. Tom was suddenly very still, staring into the middle distance. There was nothing obviously sexy about the situation, but there was something about having an attractive older woman in a position of authority handling his bits that made him feel a bit flustered. He took deep breaths, and tried to list the coming weekend's Premier League fixtures.

The doctor muttered as she pulled and prodded lightly at his penis. "Looks good, no abrasions, no sores..."

He flinched as she took his balls in her hands, lightly squeezing. "No lumps down here, good news."

To his horror, she whipped out a small tape measure from her pocket. She pressed one end into the base of his shaft, and pulled his penis out to check his length. He squirmed, feeling a mix of humiliation and arousal.

"7 cm. Definitely a little bit on the small side," she said without any subtlety. "But we'll see, you don't need to do much with it while it's soft after all!"

Before he could ask what she meant, she dropped his penis, and walked over to another door.

"Ok...for this next phase I will require some help from my assistant. One moment."

She opened the door, and stuck her head through.

"Laila -- we're ready for you."

Well, the doctor may have been ready, but Tom was absolutely not prepared for the woman who walked through the door.

Laila was, undoubtedly, the most beautiful woman Tom had ever seen. She looked South Asian, but with very light brown skin that was completely perfect and smooth. Her hair was extremely long, almost to her waist, and fell in layered waves down each side of her face. That face was stunning -- soft, brown eyes, full lips that curved in a shy smile, and features that seemed simultaneously gentle and carved from marble.

Her neck was slender, but was covered by the high collar of a black cashmere sweater. The sweater did absolutely nothing to disguise the fact that Laila had huge breasts for her very slender body. Clearly she had hit the genetic jackpot, as her breasts stood out proud above her flat stomach, close together and high up on her chest. Her legs were long -- she was at least as tall as Tom -- and just as perfectly proportioned as the rest of her. She wore tight khaki coloured jeans that disappeared into boots that came halfway up her calves.

Tom could do nothing to hide the fact that his eyes felt like they were about to drop out of his head. It was just so unexpected to see someone in real life who looked like they were from another planet in terms of attractiveness -- it was almost unfair to everyone else.

"Hi Tom -- I'm Laila," she said softly, putting out her hand to shake his.

It was only when he automatically stuck out his hand to take hers, and felt the soft touch of her skin, that he remembered he was stark naked. His left hand instinctively shot down to cover himself, and he turned bright red.

Laila laughed and looked down at his hand cupped around his bits. "You don't need to worry. I'm in training here at the clinic as well, and I help out with examinations every now and then. I'm sure you'll enjoy having me here."

Tension was returning to Tom's muscles. He'd been able to keep himself together throughout the penis examination, but now there was this...goddess...standing in the room as well, looking at him. This was going to be hard. Or, more to the point, hopefully not hard.

"So uhm," he coughed out. "Why are you actually here?"

The doctor intervened, "You see Tom, for the purposes of this examination we want to make sure that everything is working...downstairs. I've had a look at your flaccid penis, but that's not really the important thing is it? We need to make sure that you'll be able to, well... fulfil your duties in bed."

Tom backed into the examination bed, and fell back into a sitting position. He felt a slight rush of blood to his cock.

"Wait what? That's none of your business!" he protested.

"Well, apparently this is very important to your parents in law, the full examination is part of the standard package they paid for. And you did sign off on this full procedure when you arrived. Didn't you read all the fine print?"

An image of tiny text printed over 5 pages flashed through his mind.

"Ah. No? I may have skimmed a bit."

"Well then. This is a crucial part of the exam. We need to make sure that you're able to get erect, stay erect, and that everything's in order to satisfy your wife. I think you'll find this the least objectionable part of the exam. Most men do. And Laila is here because we've noticed that it's quite appreciated to have such a -- well let's be honest -- attractive woman present."

Tom's heart was pounding and his hands felt sweaty. He really wasn't sure what Soraya would think of this. But then, it sounded like her parents didn't intend on telling her. What choice did he really have? He looked at Laila, waiting patiently. He still hadn't figured out her role in all this, but he couldn't deny that he wouldn't mind finding out.

"Well...ok then. Whatever you have to do."

"Excellent! Well then, Laila is first going to test your ability to get erect. We find that men always need something to respond to. Though please don't get the wrong idea, this is an examination, so no touching. Take it away Laila."

Tom sat on the edge of the examination bed, hands by his sides, looking at Laila with wide eyes like a deer in headlights. She walked over to him, boots clacking on the floor, and placed a hand either side of his body. He took a shuddering breath, surrounded by her perfume. She leant down towards his ear, and he gasped again as her hair fell across his shoulders and chest, tickling everywhere it touched. He felt her soft lips graze against his ear and she began to whisper, in a surprisingly posh accent.

"I want you to get hard for me. I want to see your penis grow and get harder and harder until you can't stand it. Can you do that? Can you show me you're a man Tom? I want to see what you've got, whether you're enough to satisfy a woman."

She was barely even touching him, but he still felt surrounded by her. He hadn't expected those words from this demure seeming woman, and her whispers sent erotic tingles flooding down his spine. He could feel the heat of her body, and her hair seemed to be touching and tickling him all over. He suddenly realised that he could even feel the slight graze of her sweater covered breasts against his chest.

There was no stopping the physical reaction. A rush of blood flowed towards his cock, and he could feel it start to grow and twitch as it lifted off his balls. With every heartbeat it seemed to expand.

"To be honest, I thought your penis was a little bit small when I came in," she continued to whisper softly in his ear, "It was quite tiny, just sitting on your balls. But you know I really have to see it hard to tell. Will you do that for me? Will you let me see you get hard? Please Tom, let yourself go. Just let it happen."

She looked down, and now it was her turn to gasp. Tom had proven not only that he could get erect, but that he definitely was a grower. Between his legs, pointing straight up under her breasts, was his large cock. It was incredibly thick all the way up to the head, and even Tom could barely close his thumb and forefinger around it. Veins stood out around the base, and the tip was showing a dark red where his foreskin had rolled back.

"Oh...well look at you!" she breathed into his ear. "That's quite impressive. I don't know if I've ever seen something so large before. And so thick."

She tilted her head slightly, and a strand of hair swung across. Its tip lay on his balls, and the strand draped over the head of his cock.

"Oops. Please be careful. I don't want my hair to get dirty. But you've been a very good boy, you reacted so quickly to me! And I didn't even touch you...can you imagine if I had?"

With that Laila stepped away and back towards the doctor. All of a sudden her gaze turned back towards the floor, as if the sexy tease who had been whispering in his ear had been some other woman. Tom's full erection was revealed to Doctor Madani, whose eyebrows shot up.

"My! That's quite a sight. I certainly didn't expect that."

Tom didn't know where to look. Just having Laila whisper in his ear had been one of the most erotic experiences of his life. Having her and the doctor looking appraisingly at him and his cock was making him even harder.

"Well, let's get to it then," she announced. "I'm going to examine you now, the same as before."

Without hesitation, she took the shaft of his cock in her gloved hand and squeezed lightly. Tom sat bolt upright. He hadn't been touched like that since the one night with Soraya. She palpated his shaft.

"Very nice and hard. Still no skin blemishes, responds well to touch," she muttered. Laila looked on and nodded reassuringly.

She lifted up his shaft to check the underside, and he felt himself strain against her touch.

"Only slightly curved, nothing unexpected here."

When she took hold of his head and gently rolled the foreskin back, Tom couldn't restrain a moan, which caused the doctor to look at him with a mix of sternness and amusement.

"Foreskin retracts easily. Head has no markings, all in good condition -- oh! There's a bit of pre-ejaculate. Please calm down Tom, we're not there yet."

"Yet? What does that mean?" He thought.

Again she took out the tape measure, and stretched it out over his length. He couldn't deny that it felt pretty good to have her manoeuvring his cock around, trying to get the tape measure in the right place.

"18cm! Well, well above average. Goes to show you never know, do you..." She wrapped the measure tightly around his shaft. "And 14cm around. Very thick."

The doctor stepped away from him, leaving him naked on the bed again. She pulled a small tube from a drawer.

"Well excellent! All in order down there. I think your wife-to-be will be very satisfied. Certainly you're right at one end of the scale in terms of size."

Tom got a cheeky smile on his face, which disappeared as the doctor continued.

"So now we're going to kill two birds with one stone. We're going to see whether you can maintain an erection even if you're in a bit of discomfort, and we'll combine that with a prostate check."

Tom's face fell. "You're kidding! How is that necessary? I'm 25!"

"Oh Tom, surely you can't be surprised? We've already given you an erection and examined it. It only makes sense that we need to check the prostate as well. Practically commonplace compared to the rest."

He couldn't help but ask, "Will Laila be...?"

"I'm staying," she said "but seriously, I've seen this all before. Like I said, I'm a doctor in training". Now that she was no longer whispering in his ear, she'd gone back to seeming quiet and shy, though that somehow clashed with the way her breasts pushed out so proudly under her tight sweater.

He groaned.

"Oh, watch out!" The doctor exclaimed. "Your erection is flagging a bit. We do want to see that you can keep that up."

Tom shook himself. He had to admit he enjoyed meeting the challenge of keeping an erection. He looked at the smile on Laila's lips as she gazed down at the floor, and imagined them whispering dirty words in his ear. He felt the blood flow reverse again.

"Well...ok then. What do I have to do?"

"Just stand against the bed, and bend over with your legs wide. Laila, why don't you show him?"

12