A Pre-Wedding Gift Pt. 05

Story Info
The couple have a plan to escape the woman but will it work?
5.9k words
4.03
11.4k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting distracted in the shower there wasn't much time to discuss an escape plan without causing suspicion, but they did manage to agree that they needed means of communication. After all, how do you avoid detection when someone may be watching everything you say and do?

in the end they had to resort to a method Sophie had read about in a spy novel called a 'dead drop'. This was a very old means of espionage whereby messages are exchanged by leaving them in agreed secret locations. This still wasn't without risk, and there was also the problem of how to actually write the messages without getting seen. Sophie felt a little bit like a lovelorn schoolgirl as she hid under the bedcovers to scribble the first note for Michael.

It took a bit of experimentation and a couple of half-eaten messages in sandwiches before they worked out ways to safely pass the messages. The easiest, and most obvious, was to simply pass handwritten notes whilst pretending to be cuddling in bed.

It also took time, during which the woman, who seemed to have stepped up her campaign against them, sent 'clients' to be entertained pretty much every day. Even forcing them to call in sick a couple of times in order to be home in the daytime.

Rather that breaking their spirits though, this merely made them more determined. The woman had to be defeated and they would find a way to do it.

The problem of communications now solved, a bigger problem of how to actually defeat the woman remained.

Sophie observed that, although the woman had made a lot of claims and threats, they actually knew very little about her so she may well be making the whole thing up. It was perfectly possible that she had no money, powerful contacts or access to top secret resources. She may simply be a vindictive bitch with a grudge against the pair of them.

This made a lot of sense to Michael because, as far as he could tell, she hadn't made a move against the men who'd actually raped her daughter. Which was very odd. He'd also managed to find a few of the hidden cameras which appeared to be cheap Chinese import, Wi-Fi models instead of hi-tech spy gear.

The more they thought about it, the more it made sense. It would have been easy to copy their keys whilst they were unconscious that first day. She would then have had full access to their house whilst they were on their honeymoon. Plenty of time to install hidden cameras, plant spyware on their laptop and rummage around for information about their private lives and habits.

Both of their phones unlocked with fingerprints so installing spyware on them too whilst they were unconscious would not have been a problem. Once she'd done that, she had full access to monitor most of their daily lives because they both kept their phones close at hand all the time.

Yes, it was almost certain that she was lying to them. Almost. And that was the problem.

Even if she was lying, they had little or nothing on her. They didn't even know who she was or where she lived. If they went to the police, all the evidence pointed to them running a brothel from their home. The neighbours would attest to the parade of callers and sounds of sex at all times of the day and night.

No, they'd have to be careful because, even though they had no real evidence against her, she was collecting more and more against them through her cameras every day.

An even if they did find her what could they do?

Despite their initial optimism, the constant stream of clients was starting to get to them.

-----------------------------------------

Today's client was pretty typical, probably someone's husband who, having failed to get what he needed at home, paid for an escort to satisfy his needs.

Like almost everyone who called, he was keen that Michael watch and made a point of humiliating him.

"So, this is your pathetic worm of a husband, is it?" (Oddly, a lot of them used that phrase)

"This is Michael, yes."

"Well let's show him how it should be done, shall we?" The client said, stepping over to take Sophie in his arms and kiss her.

He ran his hands over her body as he did so and was soon tugging at her clothes and undressing her as she followed suit.

It didn't take long before they were both standing there naked.

"Well Michael, what are you waiting for?" said the client "Get those clothes off so that I can see what she's so disappointed in."

As Michael's trousers and underwear hit the floor the client gave a low whistle.

"Well, that's something you don't see every day. Do you keep it in a cage to stop him straying or because you're just fed up with looking at the useless thing?"

"He, um, never takes it off" replied Sophie truthfully, totally avoiding the question.

"I think he can still be useful though." Said the client with a wink "Hey Mike, come over here and get my cock to nice and hard while I get your pretty young wife's pussy nice and wet for it."

Michael, looking confused, walked over to the couple.

"Let's see if he can be taught to suck cocks. That way, at least he'll be of some use when you have men over in future." the client said. pushing him down he added "OK Mike, kneel down between your wife's legs and take my dick in your mouth."

Taking his cue, Michael closed his mouth around the client's cock and started to give him, what he hoped, was an enthusiastic blow job. From the way he could feel the cock in his mouth swelling, it seemed to be working.

The client resumed kissing Sophie as his hands worked their way down to her pussy which was at Michael's eye level as he worked on the client's cock.

This gave Michael a close-up view as the client started to massage Sophie's pussy, teasing her clit and working first one, then two fingers inside. It didn't take long before she very wet indeed, and he could see that her knees were starting to buckle.

"Can you hear her juices boiling Michael? I think she's ready for the main course. Take that cuckold ass of yours upstairs and wait for us on the bed, face up with your head at the bottom. I want to you get a really close up view of her pussy as I fuck it so you can see how it should be done."

Michael did as he was told, and they followed him up into the bedroom where Sophie was told to straddle him in a 69 position. Except that with his cock in that cage Sophie would not be going down on him tonight, even though he could feel her hot breath through the holes in the hard plastic.

"Watch me slide it all the way in, Michael."

Sophie moaned, contentedly as the client entered her and slowly worked his cock inside. Pushing in a little before pulling all the way out and pushing back in again; Going a little deeper each time until he was all the way in.

From his position beneath them, Michael could see her opening up to accommodate the client's thick cock and, when it was all the way in, he could see her belly bulge as it hit bottom.

"Is that worthless husband of yours licking yet?"

"No." she replied, between moans.

"No wonder you have to fuck other guys. Come on Michael, the lady's waiting for you to lick her clit."

Getting close enough to lick her clit meant Michael's nose was bumping on the client's cock as it slid in and out of Sophie's juicy pussy as well as getting slapped in the face by his balls at the end of each stroke. Something the client seemed to enjoy.

"Two for the price of one. Maybe you can be of some use after all Michael." he commented with a cheeky grin.

As the client sped up, aiming to bring Sophie to orgasm at the same time as he emptied his load into her, this bumping and slapping got painful for Michael, and so he backed off.

"No, don't stop" said Sophie "I want you licking my clit as he cums in me"

Michael resumed his licking just in time for the client to jam his cock deep inside Sophie, his balls smothering Michael, as the client pumped his seed into Sophie's spasming cunt, as she too released the orgasm she had been holding back.

His time up, the client dressed and left. As usual Sophie saw him to the door dressed only in a flimsy negligee.

Closing the door, she turned and just had enough time to see a mischievous grin on Michael's face before everything went black.

"Hey? what's going on." she said, stumbling about in the dark. "What happened to the lights?"

"I turned the power off." Michael replied. "I reckon that those cameras must be working off our home Wi-Fi so killing the power will kill them too and give us a bit of privacy."

"Yes, but won't she get suspicious?"

"Possibly, so we'd better not keep it off for too long. Hopefully she'll think it's just brief short power cut."

Unfortunately, she didn't because seconds later Sophie's phone beeped.

Looking at the display she saw "That little stunt is going to cost you."

-----------------------------------------

No more clients were sent over the next few days which the couple took as a sign that the woman was very annoyed, and probably searching for something specific in retribution for their act of rebellion.

They finally got their answer in the form of a text that just said, "Get dressed and ready, a special client is on the way" and then, about thirty minutes later the doorbell rang.

"Sophie?" the client asked as she opened the front door?

"Yes, I'm Sophie", she'd purred back.

SLAP! The blow sent Sophie sprawling on the floor.

"I hear you like to make that pussy of a husband watch when you fuck guys for money. Is that right?"

"He... It's not..." Sophie started.

SLAP!

"I'm not interested in your pathetic life story. Suck on this, maybe it will get you to shut up."

The client raised her skirt to reveal a large strap-on, which she proceeded to force into Sophie's mouth and down her throat, making her gag.

"Well today cuck boy's going to see how a woman does the job properly" the client said, grabbing Sophie's hair and forcing her to deep throat the huge dildo.

Sophie's face started to turn purple as she struggled to breathe.

"That's a pretty colour. Let's see if your face goes the same colour when you cum hard with a woman's cock buried in your pussy. Strip and get on your knees. I want to see the goods."

Retching and struggling for breath as the strap-on was withdrawn from her face, Sophie fiddled with the buttons on her low cut blouse.

SLAP!

"I haven't got all night!"

The woman viciously pulled at the blouse, tearing it and sending the buttons pinging across the room as she wrenched it off.

Sophie tried to move away but the woman grabbed her.

"Nowhere to run in here and cuck boy is too wimpy to stand up for you."

She Grabbed the waistbands of Sophie's skirt and panties, ripping them and then letting them fall to the floor before running her nails roughly down Sophie's legs, making huge holes in the sheer stockings she was wearing.

"Guess you won't be wearing them again. Now on your knees and get yourself wet, so I don't have to work too hard when I shove this in you."

Sophie, tears in her eyes, knelt down and, ass in the air, started to play with herself as hard and fast as she could. There was no knowing how long this crazy woamn would be willing to wait.

Moments later she heard "Time's up!" and, without even giving Sophie time to get her hand out of the way, the woman jammed the strap on into Sophie's barely moist pussy.

"Ow!" Sophie was unable to suppress the cry of pain.

"Looks like someone didn't try very hard. No matter, you'll be wet enough by the time I've finished with you. Besides, you know you love it."

She started to brutally fuck Sophie with the strap-on. This wasn't lovemaking, it was an assault. The client clearly got a twisted satisfaction from abusing Sophie.

"See that cuck boy? This is what real fucking looks like. Not that you'd know - your wife's naked in front of you and you're not even hard. No wonder she goes out fucking strangers."

Michael was hard. Very hard. Painfully so, but it didn't show because the cock cage he was still being forced to wear did not allow his rapidly swelling cock any room to grow.

He sat there, trying very hard to resist the urge to punch the client in the face and throw her out of the house.

Sophie's cries of pain were starting to be mixed with moans of lust now, as her pussy started to warm up and lubricate itself which appeared to please the client.

"There now, that's the pain slut I've come here to fuck."

Sophie's moans increased as her orgasm approached. Seeing this the client started to really ram home hard, saying "You like that don't you? You want to cum on my hard, plastic, cock don't you. Are you going to cum for me now?"

Sophie nodded.

"Bet you'd cum even harder with this cock in your ass though. Wouldn't you?"

Sophie's eyes widened and she shook her head vigorously. "Please... N.. No!"

Ignoring her the client pulled the strap-on from Sophie's pussy and, after quickly lining it up, jammed the huge plastic dildo deep into Sophie's ass causing her to scream in pain.

With brutal strokes she gradually forced it deeper and deeper until the whole thing was hammering in and out of Sophie's ass accompanied by her wails and shrill screams as she pleaded for the client to stop.

This was too much for Michael and, crossing the room in a single stride, his blow sent the surprised woman flying across the room and crashing into a chair, which shattered beneath her.

Grabbing the client by her hair Michael dragged the, now bleeding, woman to the door and, opening it, shoved her roughly through, sending her sprawling onto the path outside; The plastic phallus flapping comically between her legs.

Closing the door, he ran over to Sophie and cradled his sobbing wife in his arms.

"This ends now." he said, "I don't care if we have to kill her to do it, but this ends now."

The response came swiftly in the form of a text to his phone. It said simply

"There WILL be consequences."

Sophie and Michael knew the message meant that, as bad as things were now, they were about to get much, much, worse.

-------------------------------------------------

it also meant that they needed to move fast now and there was no longer any point in hiding in the shadows.

After the attack, Sophie was of the opinion that finding and killing the woman was the only way to get their lives back. Michael had countered this by pointing out that, even if they could, somehow, get away with it, they would always be looking over their shoulders, and waiting for the police to knock on the door. They would simply be exchanging one form of torture for another.

No. They would need to find a different solution. A smarter one.

It was true that she had those videos of them, but perhaps that could work in their favour. If they could find out where she was and prove that she was controlling the cameras, they could use that against her. But how could they find her when they knew nothing about her, and didn't even know her name?

The woman was arrogant, overconfident even, and she didn't know that they'd been plotting against her. These where all things in their favour.

They had to move forwards now on the assumption that she really was lying about her power and influence. If she wasn't. Well, after today's incident that would mean that they were probably already as good as dead. If not worse.

This allowed them more freedom of movement because, up until now, they'd had to work on the assumption that nowhere was safe and that their every move was being monitored wherever they went. That was almost certainly not the case.

Yes, she had cameras around their home, and their laptop and phones where probably spying on them for her too, but that was probably the limit of the woman's reach.

Changing their clothes and leaving their phones at home along with Sophie's handbag, in case that too had some sort to bugging device in it, they headed for the local library where they could access a computer which hadn't been tampered with.

Michael had booked the woman's daughter after responding to an on-line advert. If he could remember the name of the agency, they might be able to look it up, and maybe use that to find the woman.

Unfortunately, library computers have filters that block that sort of advert, so they had to risk going into Michael's office. With what they knew now, it seemed very unlikely she'd have been able to tamper with anything in there.

It was early evening, and the security guard gave the couple a quizzical look but, given that Michael often worked late, she took no further interest.

Michael quickly located the advert which was still in his internet search history, from when he'd made the booking during one of his lunch breaks.

"Party Pals - Add some saucy spice to your social event." the advert said before continuing "a variety of costumes available including sexy secretaries, naughty nuns, misbehaving maids and more. Strictly no nudity or touching permitted so don't even ask."

There was a number too, which he was most definitely not going to be calling tonight.

Instead, he did an on-line search for the company registration of 'Party Pals'. He couldn't hold back the whoop of joy when a result appeared on the screen listing the company details including the name and address of the sole trader who it was registered against.

The entry also showed that she had chemistry doctorate and had at one time, been on the board of a small pharmaceutical research company. Michael recognised the name as one that had been all over the press for unspecified "unethical experiments" and had subsequently been forced to shut down. Presumably she had held on to some of the experimental drugs from that time, or possibly still had contact with ex-colleagues in the shadier parts of the industry.

They finally knew who the woman was. And not only that, they also knew where to find her.

There was something else too. Just in case, he had done a quick search for local escort agencies, making a mental note to be sure to clear his browsing history when he was finished.

"Hey, look at this!" exclaimed Michael

The screen showed the profile page of a private escort. It was headed "Slutty Sophie" and there were a couple of pictures of a woman wearing sexy underwear. The face was blurred, but it was quite clearly Sophie. There was also a gallery of photos showing her in various states of undress, including some where she was being fucked or sucking cocks, which had obviously been captured from the cameras hidden in their bedroom. There was a members-only video section too, presumably with more of the same.

Beneath, the profile proudly proclaimed "Come and use my sexy young body in any way you like, and I'll take you to heaven and back. No restrictions, no holes barred and all sizes welcome. The bigger the better. Come and feel how tight my almost virgin ass feels. Genuine pain slut. Treat me rough and I'll scream for more. Pleasure or pain I love it all. Bookings Essential."

Below that, in bold, it said "*** SPECIAL OFFER - reduced rate if you make my pathetic worm of a cuckold husband watch us. Further reductions if you humiliate him while we're fucking. ***"

Sophie just stared at the screen in horror.

"I think that explains a lot." said Michael.

"Not least, why we have definitely got to get out of that evil bitch's claws as soon as possible" replied Sophie, closing the page.

They now knew exactly where to find the woman, but they still had to work out what to do with that information.

They considered going to the police but, with their reputation locally and, particularly after the incident with the violent client earlier, they considered that their chances of being taken seriously, and not ending up in prison instead of the woman, were slim.

Even if they could convince the police to search her house, they had no way of knowing if she kept anything incriminating there. And that was always assuming that she hadn't already disposed of the recordings of their escort activity.

12