A Price Paid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will.

"Know that from tonight on, you will never be alone. She will be a part of you now forever. Mistress will be there to love you and be loved by you."

He smiled and, inside, he was giddy at that truth. "Yes."

Ageko then examined Devin more closely, moving slowly around her body. She was nice. Her skin was unblemished and she had natural muscle tone. This one had potential. "Do you have family, Devin? Do you have anyone that would miss you if you were gone?"

"Not since my father passed. There is no one."

"I see." Ageko cupped Devin's ass and, when she squeezed, the other woman released a shivering sigh. "Mistress would have me seek those who might have more to offer Her. You must remain here as normal until this is resolved." She looked into those eyes that were wide with wonderment and the bliss of submission. The two of you can writhe together as you live in Her light"

"Yes." She saw him anew and in much the way Ageko did now. He was never someone she would have wanted before, but now they belonged together because they belonged together.

"Until I come to collect you for Her greater purpose. I believe she will see in you that which I see and remake you as She sees fit."

Devin was powerless.

Devin submitted.

Devin obeyed.

Devin also hoped that Ageko would not see it as weakness that she allowed a tear to escape and run a glossy path down her cheek at the potential of being remade as She saw fit and something greater than Devin could ever be without Her.

To Be Continued...